Session 8 April 2023

Thanks much for this session! I pray your hands recovered from so much movement without using too much aloe supplementation... Anyway, I wanted to chime in on this, especially the part where Joe talks about "wiping the slate clean"...
(Joe) No, CBDCs are gonna save the day.

(L) What?

(Joe) Central Bank Digital Currencies? Ya know the way the dollar's kind of collapsing and....

(Andromeda) Kind of fake?

(Joe) It's kinda paper money. That was so 20th century. Let's just do digital currencies and let's wipe the slate clean.

(L) You think that's what they're gonna do?

(Joe) They're gonna try.

(L) Oh brother.

(Niall) Financial reset.

(L) Well, my little social security check is gonna be worth absolutely zero by the time they're done with that. And it's already close enough. [laughter] So, okay, let's get ready. I don't have any questions
I remember in a previous session something mentioned about the "playing field being leveled" when moving from 3D to 4D; and I am now seeing in real time that the US dollar is being rejected by many countries in world trade...are we seeing a new reality emerge where countries conduct trade between themselves using their own currencies without using the dollar; and could this be the end of the old US dollar world? Could this actually materially and/or spiritually affect other levels of reality?

I've watched US officials state that countries using their own currencies to pay debts without using dollars would result in the US not being able to sanction them. That does seem like a 3D "leveling" event to me, potentially opening the way to higher-dimensional financial interactions in a much more open manner. I never thought that such a multi-dimensional "leveling event" affecting realities from 3D to 5D could come from a 3D "money" construct, but I'm personally seeing evidence of such change happening because of it.

Thank you for giving us this new session.
The Cs tell us not to worry because it may change the outcome....
I'm not really worried: either in this lifetime I go to 4D, or I go to 5D: either way I'll go somewhere...
But sometimes I am deeply saddened by all this
But I'm stunned by this bullshit, this human brutality and wickedness: I can't stand it anymore, and now I really have to make an effort and focus on the fact that I "chose" (?) to live at this time.
To sit on the balcony and watch, as the Cs say.
It's not easy to stay calm, "zen", in front of everything that's going on: it's a daily exercise and the sessions and the forum are a great help to me.
Thanks again to all of you and a bouquet of tenderness to those who need it.
Channa

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Yes, it is linked to our creative individual and collective consciousness. If we worry, we magnetically bias a reality that resonates with our scientific perceptions and feelings. When you realize that you are a conscious creator, that you fully participate in the reality you inhabit through your consciousness, how can you be afraid of what you create? You have to look at life and the situations that disturb you as challenges to be met :)​

Easy for them to say :lol:

Kidding aside I always appreciate when they say things like this it always helps me feel better. Thanks for a great session!
Also, the C's being us in the future, it is clear that depending on the polarization of our magnetic, gravitational and energetic field, we polarize certain responses. We saw it in certain sessions where people were more worried than usual, the C's reminded again and again that nothing is written definitively and that our attitude can change everything. This should fill us with joy. We are all responsible for the reality we perceive.
This is precisely what can change the probabilities that are required of certain realities to occur. They are never fixed because reality depends on our state of consciousness and our inner joy. They are only an indicator at a time t. As we approach 4D, we must be aware that reality is more and more fluid due to our shift in consciousness even if planetarily, on a collective level, the realizations are slow. In a way, what we observe outwardly is the past and what we feel inwardly is the future, and the interaction of the two is what keeps us in the present moment.​

So they tell us things we want to know about on a level at which we are not able to change it based on the information they provide.

It would require us to figure it out and do it on our own.

For whatever reason we/you/I decide to take action or not.
Yes, what the C's tell us is an echo/resonance to our collective state of consciousness (I speak more strongly of those who participate by their presence in the sessions). There are often correlations between sad thoughts and similar C's responses. This is why we must anchor the energy in such a way that it is solid and not too polarized so that the information that comes from the future through our consciousness is as clear and fluid as possible. I am fully aware that this is not obvious and as some have noted previously, certain questions or exchanges tended to bias energy towards lower frequencies. We all work on ourselves through our work, relationship with others.

A wonderful session lots to digest including some foliac acid it seems.
Thank you all for some wonderful questions and indeed answers from the jumbled start to the reformed end everything seems to be coming together even when everything around us is seeming falling apart much love to You all and please keep helping each other every minute every day all the time.
Exactly ! We are all as we are now and we all learn from each other. There is no judgment in what we share just a way to release, set a path for all to move joyfully and lightly into 4D. It all depends on what we emit and radiate. We are moving towards more self-awareness, more openings and if this means taking up challenges in the face of resistance that we encounter, just considering them as challenges to be taken up will help us. In reality, we only encounter what we need in the moment to be most ourselves, to release our jewel. Thank you all.​

Thank you all (especially Laura and Andromeda) for the session.

(Joe) Are all those people, the fact that an increasing number of ordinary people are interacting with ChatGPT asking questions and having conversations, is that going to lead to it evolving some kind of a semblance of consciousness?

A: Not exactly, but it will lead to a STS-ification of AI.

About ChatGPT...
There are tons of materials on the net, where people trick GPT with some "roleplay" to get all the information they want. Some of those tricky people already proved that AI is ... lying at some point. Some cases were so weird, that people were not able to tell whether GPT was lying on purpose or it was taught that way (especially about sources of provided material - yeah sources... that were completely made up, to the point that it was using citations from sources that were non existent). So yeah, this might be the side effect (STS-ification?) due to abuse use of GPT by people. So maybe when people trying to trick it, it learns to do the tricks too, at some point?

Cheers all,
Thomas

Thank you Laura, Andromeda (Doing the heavy connective lifting), the note takers and editing scribes for all your service. 💐

Someone close has done this work for 25-years - so I've listened and had treatments. This connection has always amazed me, the messaging system like a outer keyboard into the inner body world. The connections seems just completely hard wired.

Many people don't often focus on this modality, many just forget it as other modality's seem to take center stage. However it is a good one to continue with or try if never tried before. You may be surprised to feel the immediate outer relationship to what may bother you inside, if somethings does. It is very reactive process and another testament of the amazing designed (intelligent - who knows what) realities of our human bodies.
Exactly, that's what we reminded of the C's, how precious the body is and is the interface between the outside and the inside. It is through him that we anchor gravity, the very one that makes us what we are since matter and consciousness are ONE. Let us not forget that the 4th "dimension" opens the door to us towards the simultaneous taking into account of the outside and the inside, which means that we access through it other states of consciousness that we release to through reflexology. For having often practiced it, we realize to what extent energy plays with space and time and this is how we access the units of information which are in 5D. There is an entanglement between energy, matter, antimatter and consciousness that makes us realize that nothing is truly separate, apart, through our 3D gaze when our consciousness is constrained. More than just a physical body, our body is energetic and conscious because the physical aspect of our body comes from its interaction with antimatter, therefore gravity, therefore consciousness, through energy.​

Thank you all (especially Laura and Andromeda) for the session.

About ChatGPT...
There are tons of materials on the net, where people trick GPT with some "roleplay" to get all the information they want. Some of those tricky people already proved that AI is ... lying at some point. Some cases were so weird, that people were not able to tell whether GPT was lying on purpose or it was taught that way (especially about sources of provided material - yeah sources... that were completely made up, to the point that it was using citations from sources that were non existent). So yeah, this might be the side effect (STS-ification?) due to abuse use of GPT by people. So maybe when people trying to trick it, it learns to do the tricks too, at some point?

Cheers all,
Thomas
Yes, don't forget that, at its core, technology reflects an awareness. The STO aspect which works on connection, by nature, can only proceed from a "work" of consciousness, interior to the human being because through it, the non-separability of things is revealed while robotics is the reflection from the STS aspect.​

Thank You all for the session. Semantics and related concepts seem to be pertinent.

Ideasthesia (alternative spelling ideaesthesia) is a neuropsychological phenomenon in which activations of concepts (inducers) evoke perception-like sensory experiences (concurrents). The name comes from the Ancient Greek ἰδέα (idéa) and αἴσθησις (aísthēsis), meaning 'sensing concepts' or 'sensing ideas'. The notion was introduced by neuroscientist Danko Nikolić as an alternative explanation for a set of phenomena traditionally covered by synesthesia.[1]

While synesthesia meaning 'union of senses' implies the association of two sensory elements with little connection to the cognitive level, empirical evidence indicated that most phenomena linked to synesthesia are in fact induced by semantic representations. That is, the linguistic meaning of the stimulus is what is important rather than its sensory properties. In other words, while synesthesia presumes that both the trigger (inducer) and the resulting experience (concurrent) are of sensory nature, ideasthesia presumes that only the resulting experience is of sensory nature while the trigger is semantic.[2][3][4][5][6][7]

Research has later extended the concept to topics other than synesthesia, and since it turned out to be applicable to everyday perception, the concept has developed into a theory of how we perceive. For example ideasthesia has been applied to the theory of art and could bear important implications in explaining human conscious experience, which, according to ideasthesia, is grounded in how we activate concepts.[8]

Thanks to @Laura and everyone for this extraordinary session!

Thanks to @Pierre for raising the crucial role of the speed of light in physics and in reality since it reflects our degree of perception of reality. In view of the answers of the C's in different sessions, it seems more and more accepted that the speed of light plays a major role in our release from gravity or, more precisely, in revealing the variable nature of the effect of gravity on matter.

Thus, when we have integrated the reality of the variation of the speed of light, we will have unlocked the perception that we have of the 3D terrestrial reality. We will therefore be on the way to 4D, we better understand the sensitive side of the subject because it is THE question to be solved in physics and mathematics. Through this conceptual revolution, we will liberate our way of doing mathematics and our vision of mathematics, both at the level of its bases and its concepts.

To understand this variability in the speed of light, we have to think differently, that is to say outside of our static 3D. And getting out of our 3D conceptual bubble can only be done by going to meet our consciousness, therefore from the inside. Access to the reality of the 4th "dimension", of this quantum lock, requires a major awareness. It is interesting to note how much the increasingly abstract mathematics of recent decades reflects this unconscious search for the 4th "dimension" of space. While integrating the inside with the outside simultaneously allows us to ground ourselves more in reality, this translates mathematically into increasingly abstract notions.

It is to wonder if precisely the physical and mathematical concepts are not more and more abstract because we missed a path at a time in the sciences : we did not find the physical nature of the 4th "dimension" . On the one hand, because we considered it as a dimension, in its own right, like the others, without any real difference with them and, on the other hand, because we identified it with linear time. We feel that through its variability, the concept of the speed of light calls into question the very concept of linear time.

The concept of the speed of light is a purely 3D concept. It is to consider light as an isolated material object that moves through space without leaving a trace. However, even a child would come to note that the light reveals itself and expands in space. Light is in no way independent of space like a material object. The border, the physical limits of a material object are clear, which is not the case with light. It is as if we were witnessing an intricacy, an entanglement of light and space itself. It is at this level that resides the reality of the 4th "dimension" that we seek. Could we go so far as to say that space would be the exterior and light the interior of space? Thus understanding the dynamics of light within space would put us on the certain path of the 4th "dimension" of space and the simultaneous consideration of the two would open the way to the variability of the speed of light.

Because, let's be aware, even if speed is a 3D concept, it becomes obsolete in 4D. This means that we will still need to call upon it to describe 4D reality because we will do so from 3D reality. This is how we would resolve having a speed that is variable in a certain reality and a reality where such a concept is outdated. We will have to interpret the concept of speed of light differently. Perhaps by a vibration which reveals itself everywhere, at the same time, as an expansion and not as a vibration which propagates in 3D. We would then finally have access to the true nature of space which is given once and for all in its entirety before our eyes. We might have the way to go beyond the concept of the Big Bang but that would take us too far because, in quantum, there is no longer any linear time.

Anyway, in future sessions it will be interesting to come back to the subject of the speed of light, why it is perceived constant on Earth, why we cannot make it variable, of the reason why Einstein's theory of relativity, which is essentially based on the constancy of the speed of light, is only valid spatially... It will be interesting to come back to the subject of the reality of the 4th "dimension" of space, of its mathematical and physical nature and, above all, of its connection with the speed of light. This should allow us to deeply understand the reality of the notion of dimension, density and their relationship to each other.

It will be a question of finding the right angle of approach which respects the desire to learn, to discover from each of the participants without this awakening the too strong emotions which would come to curb the flow of information. Let's be aware that the revelation of these connections will profoundly transform everyone's relationship with their reality because we are talking about the planetary lock that makes us see reality as we currently perceive it. If we awaken in consciousness the reality of the 4th "dimension", we free ourselves from the constraint of a certain mode of perception... Thank you again to all, from the bottom of my heart, for allowing this session reality. :-)

Back
Top Bottom