Session 8 April 2023

A: Morebuntk of Cassiopaea here.
Anyone else thought "more bunk" when they read this name?
I thought "more bundt cake please" šŸ˜‹
More bunt, okay?
While looking up the definition of bunt (as a noun), two "head-turning" descriptions appeared:
  1. [Plant Pathology] a smut disease of wheat in which the kernels are replaced by the black, foul-smelling spores of fungi of the genus Tilletia
  2. a disease that destroys the grain of wheat and other grasses, caused by various fungi (genus Tilletia)
Genus Tilletia?
Tilletia is a genus of smut fungi in the Tilletiaceae family. Species in this genus are plant pathogens that affect various grasses. Tilletia indica, which causes Karnal bunt of wheat, and Tilletia horrida, responsible for rice kernel smut, are examples of species that affect economically important crops.
And here's the horror! Interesting coincidence.
Warning of widespread crop failures?

Thank you for the session.
I could certainly feel the low energy while reading the post. Hopefully people will be more thoughtful and aware of the amount of energy that is put on Laura to answer questions that, to me, are not so conducive to 'universal' benefit. That is something I have been disappointed in for the last few sessions. I have to say it's beginning to feel like some are just treating the privilege as a 'local psychic' question time. That's just my perspective and not intended to disrespect anyone.

Threads on the topic below have been around for a while but with not much interest, sadly. I have been thinking for quite some time that it is important and could well tie into our corrupted and stolen history as well as the injection of possibly a couple of hundred years of falsified history that benefitted the current ruling elites and robber barons.

FWIW, YT channels like Jarid Boosters and Conspiracy-R-Us are just a couple that have some really helpful content. Of course there are others and with proper discernment some good clues and information can be gathered, IMO.

: (LQB) The World's Fair expositions in the US in the late 18 hundreds and early 19 hundreds are very anomalous. Did some of these massive structures exist prior to the expositions? Was some form of alternate energy used in their construction? Were these expositions used to program the masses and impose false history?

(L) Now, wait a minute. Let's back up here. These World Fair expositions are very anomalous. Why are they very anomalous? Where's LQB? I wanna understand this. LQB, where are you?

(LQB) They were built in very short periods of time. Very large structures and current contractors don't believe they could ever do that today.

(L) Wow. Okay. Did some of these massive structures exist prior to the expositions?

A: Partly and expanded.

Q: (LQB) Was some form of alternative energy used in their construction?

A: No.

Q: (LQB) Were these expositions used to program the masses and impose false history?

A: Not exactly as the question is composed, but yes, there were nefarious systems involved. This topic could be more carefully analyzed for clues.

Q: (L) Huh. Well, I never heard of that, so I guess we'll have to start a thread on it. Okay..

Thank you for the session.
I could certainly feel the low energy while reading the post. Hopefully people will be more thoughtful and aware of the amount of energy that is put on Laura to answer questions that, to me, are not so conducive to 'universal' benefit. That is something I have been disappointed in for the last few sessions. I have to say it's beginning to feel like some are just treating the privilege as a 'local psychic' question time. That's just my perspective and not intended to disrespect anyone.

Threads on the topic below have been around for a while but with not much interest, sadly. I have been thinking for quite some time that it is important and could well tie into our corrupted and stolen history as well as the injection of possibly a couple of hundred years of falsified history that benefitted the current ruling elites and robber barons.

FWIW, YT channels like Jarid Boosters and Conspiracy-R-Us are just a couple that have some really helpful content. Of course there are others and with proper discernment some good clues and information can be gathered, IMO.
The Chicago Fair, as I understand it, was the first one with electrical lighting which was done by Westinghouse; courtesy of Tesla.

Easy for them to say :lol:

Kidding aside I always appreciate when they say things like this it always helps me feel better. Thanks for a great session!
I could be wrong, but I think that they were saying that if they tell us enough, we will obviously become concerned, and that will change the outcome because of what they did. And, they are not supposed to mess with the natural outcomes.

Q: (Farmies) What adjustments can be made in HBOT treatment to maximize production of stem cells?

A: It takes longer with lower pressure as you have already discussed. But a regular program of high intensity training can help.

Q: (L) So by that you mean like weight lifting?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Crossfit is not high-intensity training. Not only Crossfit. Lifting weights.

(Joe) That's part of it.

(L) But there's some parts of Crossfit that SOME people can't do.
I thought Crossfit was intensity oriented training (with some weight lifting)? Don't really know myself, as I have only seen "Crossfit" stuff on YouTube vids. May I suggest looking at workout programs from Online Workout Programs & Routines for Men & Women | ATHLEAN-X. I personally use the athlean xero program regularly (it's a program meant to be used at home with only/mostly body weight exercises, and it's challenging). There are other workout programs on the site that use weightlifting and seem to be pretty intense IMHO.

Or maybe just a plain gym workout schedule that hits all the major muscle groups throughout the week, requiring actual heavy-heavy weights, is enough? (like plain ol' squats, bench presses, deadlifts, etc...)

In any event, thank you for another amazing session. :-) :cool2:

A wonderful session lots to digest including some foliac acid it seems.
Thank you all for some wonderful questions and indeed answers from the jumbled start to the reformed end everything seems to be coming together even when everything around us is seeming falling apart much love to You all and please keep helping each other every minute every day all the time.

Thank you Laura, Andromeda (Doing the heavy connective lifting), the note takers and editing scribes for all your service. šŸ’

Q: (Lainey) In reflexology, do different points on the feet really correspond with parts of the body?

Q: (Lainey) If so, how does manipulating the points on the feet affect the corresponding part of the body?

A: Lines of energy connect.

Q: (L) So I guess if you stimulate the point, it stimulates the energy.

Someone close has done this work for 25-years - so I've listened and had treatments. This connection has always amazed me, the messaging system like a outer keyboard into the inner body world. The connections seems just completely hard wired.

Many people don't often focus on this modality, many just forget it as other modality's seem to take center stage. However it is a good one to continue with or try if never tried before. You may be surprised to feel the immediate outer relationship to what may bother you inside, if somethings does. It is very reactive process and another testament of the amazing designed (intelligent - who knows what) realities of our human bodies.

Q: (Navigator) The ruler of the Aztecs was oddly welcoming to the Spanish Conquistadors when they arrived, why was that?

A: Prophecy.

Q: (L) They expected somebody to arrive?

Q: (Joe) And the prophecy was from their previous alien overlords?

In Jalisco state of Mexico, there is an area along El Toro mountain slopes, where thousands of stone and ceramic artifacts were dig out in hundreds of places. Mexican and US authorities distanced themselves from even discussing the possibility that these are genuine artifacts.

This book contains a lot of detailed photographs Mexican Paleocontact: FLYING MACHINES OF ANCIENT EXTRATERRESTRIALS: Zhukov, Andrey, Elistratov, Oleg: 9781672875837: Amazon.com: Books and there is aplenty of YouTube videos mostly from Russian researchers that I linked here: Mesoamerican pictograms I have not seen before

I wonder, if these were ā€œthe alien overlordsā€ of the Aztecs, talked about in the sessions? Interestingly, some of them are depicted as large figures with the straight set eyes and others are smaller with the eyes set at 45 degrees. The latter seem like the workers and the former are the rulers.

I thought Crossfit was intensity oriented training (with some weight lifting)? Don't really know myself, as I have only seen "Crossfit" stuff on YouTube vids. May I suggest looking at workout programs from Online Workout Programs & Routines for Men & Women | ATHLEAN-X. I personally use the athlean xero program regularly (it's a program meant to be used at home with only/mostly body weight exercises, and it's challenging). There are other workout programs on the site that use weightlifting and seem to be pretty intense IMHO.

Or maybe just a plain gym workout schedule that hits all the major muscle groups throughout the week, requiring actual heavy-heavy weights, is enough? (like plain ol' squats, bench presses, deadlifts, etc...)

In any event, thank you for another amazing session. :-) :cool2:
He could use burpees, elastic band training and weights.
Burpees and all the intensive (explosive) fast do it only 1 or 2 times a week the heart rate rises so you should not be demanding and should make rest breaks between 3 to 5 min.
There are different types of elastic bands
As weights of different kg and for various exercises ... I clarify all with prior supervision of Dr. Gabriela safe because I do not know the state of the person's age and others.

Thank you for the new session! And some great commentary already! @XPan I was totally unaware of the supplement combination, I havenā€™t been keeping up on the covid protocol thread, so thank you for mentioning that!

Speaking of fecal transplants there is a homeopathic version called Poly Bowel or Poly Bowel Plus (which has added probiotics). In the USA it seems like you have to have a practitioner or practitionerā€™s code to order from apothecaries but you can find the same thing from some German and French websites.

Thank you for another interesting session.

Found this other WHC (World Health Council) protocol, it is in several languages.
No mention of folic acid, though. So, another one to the list.

Spike Protein Detox Guide

About This Spike Protein Detox Guide
This is an evolving guide with emerging information on how to clear viral and vaccine-induced spike proteins from the body. The lists of herbal and other medicines and supplements have been compiled in a collaboration between international doctors, scientists, and holistic medical practitioners.
Who might benefit from this spike protein detox guide?
If you have had Covid-19, have recently had a Covid-19 injection, or are experiencing symptoms that may be related to Covid-19 vaccine transmission (also called shedding), you may benefit from using one or more items from our list of medicines and supplements to reduce spike protein load. The spike protein, which is both a part of the Covid-19 virus and is produced in our bodies after inoculation, can circulate around our bodies causing damage to cells, tissues, and organs. We do not know how long spike proteins stay in the body, however this guide is designed to reduce the load.

Many people have been unable to find help for spike protein related illness (also called spikopathy) through existing healthcare services. This information is relevant if you have experienced adverse reactions after a jab, have Long Covid, or have post Covid-Injection Syndrome (pCoIS).
The spike protein can be found in all SARS-CoV-2 variants. It is also produced in your body when you get a Covid-19 injection. Even if you have not had any symptoms, tested positive for Covid-19, or experienced adverse side effects after a jab, there may still be lingering spike proteins inside your body. In order to clear these after the jab or an infection, doctors and holistic practitioners are suggesting a few simple actions.

It is thought that cleansing the body of spike protein (referred to as a spike protein detox from here on) as soon as possible after an infection or jab may protect against damage from remaining or circulating spike proteins. ...
Session 29 May 2021
(Joe) Are people vaccinated with some of the COVID-19 vaccines transmitting anything to non-vaccinated people?

Q: (Joe) They're transmitting COVID?

Q: (Joe) Anything else?

A: Not really.

Q: (Joe) That's one way that they can then keep the whole thing going.

(L) They vaccinate people and then more people keep getting infected since the people being vaccinated are shedding the virus.

Q: (Joe) Would it be true to say that the main goal of governments in doing this and perpetuating the pandemic is simply to control people, to herd people to a finer order of control?

Add: Recently a friend asked me if the jab could be removed, I told her no. But she can detox in some way or another, I shared this protocol with her. Many people don't understand what instruction is in their bodies. I asked her what kind of injection it was, she couldn't tell me. Here, many people got jabbed with different types, mRNA, adenovirus. Authorities recomended to mixed them, though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230413_232838.jpg
    Screenshot_20230413_232838.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20230413_232757.jpg
    Screenshot_20230413_232757.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20230413_232734.jpg
    Screenshot_20230413_232734.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Thanks for the session! Laura, C's, everybody! i apreciatte a lot in this rough times!

A: Different process. And they must achieve a high percentage of negativity in a single lifetime. And, yes, some of the extremely negative types do go directly to 4D STS.

In RA material , RA mentioned something similar:

17.32 Questioner: What must be the entityā€™s percentage, shall we say, if he is to be harvested for the negative?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity who wishes to pursue the path of service to self must attain a grade of five, that is five percent service to others, ninety-five percent service to self. It must approach totality. The negative path is quite difficult to attain harvestability upon and requires great dedication.

Back
Top Bottom