Session 8 April 2023

Thank you very much for another super interesting session ! Lots to ponder especially on covid, which I had with pain especially in my head... I took the protocol and added nattokinase, it is much better but I am now continuing with serrapeptase. Thanks for everything!

Thank you All for participating and bringing everyone another wonderful session! As we network and connect, while riding the wave; our collective focus is bringing us much further along with choosing our future selves'.

These last few sessions especially has cause resonance in me to ponder on some keywords used by the C's: anticipation and self aggrandizement. Of which I think makes our internal dialog veer towards more wishful thinking, than cherry picking our thoughts from what we already know as a whole. I actually think, as a group, we are already pretty close to piercing the veil into 4th density thinking and concepts; vice versa 3rd density properties of gravity, light, conciousness.

In that line of thinking for those questions regarding sts, op, and Chatgpt: from the collective data of my 'mind', it tends to reason in our current state of 3D sts that; conciousness units influenced by material sts world, further influenced by op input, can only create an Ai that is just conciousness without soul at all. I also tend to think that op conciousness alone cannot fully develop true conscience[functioning magnetic center] nor help Ai develop empathy on the level of soul/spirit beings. Maybe that is the limit of my 3D thinking?

I will be sending Laura and Andromeda my prayers and any spare energies to help recover from these long sessions, and finger fatigue 😅, and asking other's to do same if they can. Blessings to All this Spring.

Thank you so much Cassiopaeans, Laura, Crew, and all who participated. I could feel the positive energy during this reading. You guys are the best!! I am so grateful and thankful to be part of this group. May we all continue to learn, grow, and protect each other during these turbulent times.

Thank you Laura & Andromeda for all your hard work. It was a marathon!

Forgot to ask them how much we need to take! :-D The bottle I bought is 800 mg.
I purchased Life Extension brand of "optimized folate" (L-methylfolate) the non-synthetic type. It is 8500 micrograms, which is 8.5 mg. The Objective Nutrition Vit B complex alot of us bought, has 400 mcg of folate/methylfolate, which is 100% daily value. So check your bottle, is it mg or mcg?

Right now, Life Extension has a sale on 100 tablets of optimized folate, 1700 mcg for $4.50. I had previously purchased the high potency version for my brother when he had lymphoma. But the one on sale gives 425% the daily value. Should be enough.

Added: I ordered some of the optimized folate today, to get the price of $4.50, you have to use coupon code : BESTDEALS and order by May 22, 2023. They also have alpha lipoic acid with biotin 60 tablets for $8.33 . These discounts don't show up until you enter the code at check out.

Last edited:
I purchased Life Extension brand of "optimized folate" (L-methylfolate) the non-synthetic type. It is 8500 micrograms, which is 8.5 mg. The Objective Nutrition Vit B complex alot of us bought, has 400 mcg of folate/methylfolate, which is 100% daily value. So check your bottle, is it mg or mcg?
You're right, it is mcg. Print on the bottle is really tiny :-D I did take the Objective Nutrient B complex a few times, I still have low level anxiety, and it seemed to stimulate my nervous system, so I switched back to what I was using previously (only a few drops of a liquid B complex with much less potency).

A: It takes longer with lower pressure as you have already discussed. But a regular program of high intensity training can help.

Q: (L) So by that you mean like weight lifting?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Crossfit is not high-intensity training. Not only Crossfit. Lifting weights.

(Joe) That's part of it.

(L) But there's some parts of Crossfit that SOME people can't do.
So there is a difference between high intesity training (h.i.t) and high intesity interval training (h.i.i.t).

The former espoused by Arthur Jones an Mike Mentzer centers around taking 1 exercise/movement to mechanical failure. Whereas h.i.i.t, where you have several exercises with minimal rest periods and do several sets of said exercises. There is significant overlap between h.i.i.t and crossfit, but h.i.i.t is a broader generalization.

Personally i would not recommend h.i.i.t, crossfit or any training regime that sacrifices correct form for reps.

Weighlifting, in general, has many benefits if used in a correct way. Since i began teaing on a regular basis i have noticed many health benefits but mainly the feeling of being more robust.

One main aspect i have noticed that for me contributes heavily is the abdominal bracing during lifting. The deep abdominal breathing combined with muscular exertion does give me an increased feeling of awakeness, which i personally attribute to increasing oxygen uptake. But that is just my experience. I do not recommend this to everyone.

For more info on H.I.T look up any of mike mentzers videos on youtube.

Weighlifting, in general, has many benefits if used in a correct way. Since i began teaing on a regular basis i have noticed many health benefits but mainly the feeling of being more robust.

One main aspect i have noticed that for me contributes heavily is the abdominal bracing during lifting. The deep abdominal breathing combined with muscular exertion does give me an increased feeling of awakeness, which i personally attribute to increasing oxygen uptake. But that is just my experience. I do not recommend this to everyone.

For more info on H.I.T look up any of mike mentzers videos on youtube.

Personally, I like weight lifting better too. Because of injuries, I'm not able to do really active stuff, but I can sit in a seat or lay on a bench and lift weights with my arms and legs in all kinds of ways. And yeah, the abdominal bracing and the resulting strengthening of the core is a big plus.

As for the Morebunkt thing... I thought of "moribund".

Thanks very much for the session and all the hard work that goes into it. That's interesting about the link between COVID and gut bacteria. I know a few people with mysterious gut issues and I suggested fermented foods, the association with COVID never occurred to me. It would be interesting to know if those people had more gastrointestinal symptoms when they had the virus, I know at least two people who did.

Links between bifidobacteria specifically and severity of COVID were found in a few studies which are summarised here.

We report an association of distinct baseline population-level gut microbiome signatures with COVID-19 severity. This was found both with a PERMANOVA, as well as with TDA. Specifically, it suggests an association of anti-inflammatory bacteria, including Bifidobacteria species and Eubacterium rectale, with lower severity, and pro-inflammatory bacteria such as Prevotella copri with higher severity.

As for the Morebunkt thing... I thought of "moribund".
I had actually never heard of that! Very interesting/apt turn of phrase.

There are a couple youtube channels that i have found very useful for instructions into exercises as well as rehab and mobility drills:

Thekneesovertoes (on yotube) guy has amazing videos on lower body rehab especially concerning knee/leg health.

And for more advanced drills explanations Kabuki strength would usually be my go to.

For more low impact stuff there is also isometrics. The work of Maxick and Monte saldo is a good place to start. Muscle control and maxalding are really informative books if a little dated. I use them very often.

Lastly, chi kung/zhan zhuang can be used for building lower body strength and it is very low impact, and can be used by many people who have injuries which prevent them from more laborious training. I actually think when people talk about chi theyre really talking about increasing oxygen flow from the dantien breathing.

Back
Top Bottom