John DeSouza and "The Extra-Dimensionals"

Makes one again consider 'the programing is complete' and the manner in which the power system became the sacred intermediary between the 'alien' virus COVID and the people - a form of divine right authority exercised through 'the Science' and dogmatic, uncritical trust in the experts. We see from the general response of the populous that this land is well tilled and primed for mass obedience in the light of uniformly applied authority dictated from on high. All the absurdities, contradictions and outright lies that people gratefully swallowed makes accepting a line about alien super-heroes come to help us get out of this mess (thank you oh benevolent government) just a small extra step on the road.
I was thinking about COVID too, but a bit further back.. and how it went in the exact opposite direction that they were hoping for initially. I wonder if all this design to raise the awareness to the point of a generalized population knowing about the existence of aliens, without an overt hollywoodesque invasion, could backfire on them.

-In the Travis Walton chapter, the dude is said to be accidentally fried by UFO plasma when it was taking off, and then taken on board and healed. This testimony is all taken as fact, despite Desouza's knowledge of screen memories that can be used on multiple witnesses.

-In his chapter on Signatures and Shifts, he makes the case that a serial criminal has a signature. That's not always the case, though - successful psychopaths are able to hide quite well. They're cunning. So maybe they don't leave a signature at all.

He states that there is a consistent signature to abduction scenarios, and that Walton's 'healing' amounts to a change in the signature, which is an indication that there will be a major shift in hyperdimensional activity on the planet. That seems like quite a leap to me. It's like saying, once upon a time, aliens handed out some buckwheat pancakes, so prepare, ye awakened ones, for this portends an exciting new future for the human race.

Maybe there is a general signature to abductions. But as was written about in High Strangeness, there's a possibility is that this signature is the result of a mass mind-control project, broadcast through the 'charged atmospheric cavity' mentioned by Dolan in order to hide the truth of abductions. So the apparent signature of the crime is hard to actually distinguish from the noise, hiding the real signal.

-In The Doctrine of Diminishing Returns he makes the case that no one should become a whistleblower, from which I infer that no one with access to classified material should come forwards. In that context, I wonder what he thinks of his own books and interviews? Is this his way of 'taking care of each other in the Awakened Community?' I can't tell if its basic strategic enclosure or a recipe for an echo chamber.

-I found the Dome of Entropy concept to be interesting, a dome of physical decay that actually protects us from 4D STS. Strange to think of entropy as a protective force! But I think he's a bit off in what he says. Aren't 4d STS the overlords of entropy? Set on increasing it and feed on its effects?

It's unclear to me whether the C's have mentioned anything about 4D STS having no 'silver thread' as he claims. From a recent session where there was a question about evil dudes in the afterlife, it does sound like they go to 5D, and I think the silver thread is the only way to get there, no?

- His chapter on Gateway Earth is another way of talking about the C's concept of our planet as a Convergence Point:
Q: (L) Well, what is the correct perception? Is the planet earth and the people thereon, and the things that are going on in this spot, the earth specifically, more important than maybe we would ordinarily have thought?

A: The Earth is a Convergence point.

Q: (L) Has it always been a convergence point? Was it designed to be a convergence point? Or, is it just going to be a convergence point this once?

A: Too many questions at once.

Q: (L) Was it designed to be a convergence point from the beginning?

A: Natural function.

Q: (L) Has it been a convergence point all along? Is that why so many weird things happen here?

A: That is difficult to answer because you have no understanding of "time".

Q: (V) Has this type of convention thing happened on other planets with other groups of beings?

A: Has, is, and will.

Q: (Laura) So, in other words, there are other planets, I don't mean similar in structure or occupation, but other planets that are convergence points?

Q: (V) Are they parallel universes?

A: Drifting.

Q: (L) If these convergence points are scattered around the universe, is the convergence of this realm border crossing going to occur simultaneously at all points in the universe that are convergence points?

A: No.

Q: (L) It only happens at say one, or selected, convergence points at any given point?

A: Close.

Q: (L) So, do realm borders have something to do with location?

A: Realm borders ride waves.

Q: (L) And where do these waves come from?

A: They constantly cycle.

Q: (L) Does it have something to do with the movement of the planet earth into it or does it move onto us?

A: Either or.

Q: (F) Does this convention or convergence have something to do with the fact that there are living beings on the earth?

A: Yes. And because you are at critical juncture in development.

I have watched the interview and I noticed a very submissive attitude towards the 'guys that approve his books'. That together with his dubious 'please everyone' smile, killed any interest in his soft landing disclosure narrative.

I don't think it is a "submissive attitude", I think he's being strategic. Same for his "please everyone" smile.

I base my interest on the fact that he spoke things that were furiously interesting and then downplayed them. It seemed as if he was saying things for "those with ears to hear." And, so far, as I read his book, I think that is the case.

Despite the many logical inconsistencies in his cosmology and anthropology and theology, he often enough says things that are deeply insightful or astonishing and thought triggering, that I am beginning to think that the whole thing he is doing is "coded" and that he let us know this plainly when he said the FBI isn't interested in what he is doing because it is all paranormal. I'm beginning to suspect the guy is trying to convey stuff of importance by salting it into an apparently messy series of statements about a whole lot of topics. And for that reason, I'm reading closely and carefully...

I just can't deal with this categorical statement he makes:

The shift will be ours as we release each other from the Mind-Trap of believing everything begins and ends with the physical. This entire, physical, known universe, all of time and space, was created by Creator-Source solely for humanity and for the Earth. Yet despite that, Extra-Dimensional life from Multi-Verses across the unknown have always and continue to use Earth as a gateway by which to transit into and out of our universe. Not only is the Earth the center of this universe (sort of) but we are the Universal Gateway by which all Extra-Dimensional life passes.
No one comes unto the souls except by us.

What is important to me in the above is his true statement that believing everything begins and ends with the physical is a Mind Trap, and the statement that echoes the Cs that the Earth is a PORTAL.

Now, where the heck did he get such an idea?

The shift will be ours as we release each other from the Mind-Trap of believing everything begins and ends with the physical. This entire, physical, known universe, all of time and space, was created by Creator-Source solely for humanity and for the Earth. Yet despite that, Extra-Dimensional life from Multi-Verses across the unknown have always and continue to use Earth as a gateway by which to transit into and out of our universe.
Not only is Earth the center of this universe (sort of), but we are also the Universal Gateway through which all extradimensional life passes.

But one comes unto the souls except by us.

He says that the reason the Extra-Dimensionals are here is because they have to use Earth as the portal from their dimension into our physical dimension. Well, why do they want to be here, in our physical dimension?

We might come up with any number of answers to this, but based on his cosmology, the aliens don’t have souls or a connection to God. Humans do, and physicality, with its time and space, was set up by God to protect us from the Extra-Dimensionals, so that our souls can evolve and we can go onto bigger and better things (what those are, he hasn’t said yet).

So again, what use is it for the EDs to come to our reality. He's already said a couple of times that we are slaves. He then suggests that because EDs have no etheric thread connecting them to God, they want to 'attach' themselves to humans through kidnapping and mutilation to fulfill their longing (never mind that they cut the thread in the first place because they equate themselves with God) even though he has said previously that those things are basically a smoke screen to promote the 'aliens are physical' agenda.

Are these concepts obtained from the Greys?

Namely, they were made, they are "Cybernetic Probes" (if I remember correctly). They are the ones with whom people most often have "physical" contact. Such; cosmology, the purpose of existence/goal of life, the logic of action for the purpose of the future and immortality, could be developed/assigned to the Grays.

I am not reading the book and relying on your comments.

I watched the video and had a lot of fun following the manner of the "gossip lady", lowering his voice and leaning towards the camera: this is a TOP secret, but you deserve to be told. :-)

Last edited:
What is important to me in the above is his true statement that believing everything begins and ends with the physical is a Mind Trap, and the statement that echoes the Cs that the Earth is a PORTAL.

Now, where the heck did he get such an idea?
The suspicion I have since I started reading this book is that it has gotten a lot of insights from your communications with the C's and forum work.

And then he mixes it with his own cosmology.

It is the feeling that I have.

It seemed as if he was saying things for "those with ears to hear." And, so far, as I read his book, I think that is the case.
I’m 60% of my way through the book and this was my take too.

He’s basically saying just enough to hook in anyone who actually has a clue that will then contact him privately for more information. For what purpose? Good or bad? I don’t know.

He’s hinting at knowing a lot more but he’s not throwing all his pearls before the masses. People with “eyes to see and ears to hear” and interested with some credibility with regards to their own research or standing may get access to what he actually knows.

He never states anything remotely close to getting him in trouble. The meaty part is so clearly absent but hinted at. He seems so strong in what he believes but no source material is linked.

Also I’d like to say to those that have only watched his interviews you’re not really getting a real idea of his views or beliefs. He most definitely doesn’t think they’re “good guys”, maybe some are but his focus so far in the book has been that we’re basically on a prison planet with global elite ruling us and these entities from another dimension are using the global cabal as proxies to control us.

The part that freaked me out a bit is his belief that hybrids or chimeras, as in humans that were previously abducted were then hybridized with animals will be sent back to us to basically cause chaos. Crazy stuff that I hope to never see.

I don't think it is a "submissive attitude", I think he's being strategic. Same for his "please everyone" smile.

I base my interest on the fact that he spoke things that were furiously interesting and then downplayed them. It seemed as if he was saying things for "those with ears to hear." And, so far, as I read his book, I think that is the case.

Despite the many logical inconsistencies in his cosmology and anthropology and theology, he often enough says things that are deeply insightful or astonishing and thought triggering, that I am beginning to think that the whole thing he is doing is "coded" and that he let us know this plainly when he said the FBI isn't interested in what he is doing because it is all paranormal. I'm beginning to suspect the guy is trying to convey stuff of importance by salting it into an apparently messy series of statements about a whole lot of topics. And for that reason, I'm reading closely and carefully...

When I wrote yesterday about what a mess the book is, I was reminded of how Fulcanelli wrote the steps of the great work out of order to throw off those who aren’t discerning enough to figure it out, but I instantly dismissed the idea that Desouza was capable of doing something similar in an intentional way. The book had just come across to me as lazily and hastily thrown together.

Yes, when he wrote about the Earth being a portal, I was also reminded of the C's saying that planets are windows. His chapter about the aliens having cut their etheric chord connections to the DCM can be interpreted by the C's framework of 4D STSness, and their needing to feed on others. But it's all so couched in, frankly, silly ideas.

But then he writes the following paragraph, and now I guess I have to question whether I have what it takes to be one of his 'awakened investigators':

“I don’t want to believe, I want to know.” This is a challenge for paranormal believers to provide physical evidence that is so overwhelming that non-believers will actually be forced to believe. Sounds insane if you read it out loud yet this is exactly the self-defeating behavior loop that paranormal believers have been repeating for centuries. This is the same challenge issued by the biblical Pharisees to Jesus when they demanded He show them a sign of His miraculous powers so that they might also see and believe. They were not asking to believe—they were asking to be forced to believe. Jesus refused because He knew that no matter how much proof He showed them either they would still find a way to disbelieve or, even worse, Christ would be guilty of violating their free will.

That's straight out of the sessions.

04/24/96

Q: (L) Mike Lindeman has proposed that we submit the channeling to 'rigorous testing.'

A: Mike Lindemann does not channel, now does he? What sort of rigorous testing does he propose?

Q: (L) He didn't say. I guess they want short-term predictions and all sorts of little tests...

A: Precisely, now what does this tell you?

Q: It tells us that he wants proof.

A: Third density "proof" does not apply, as we have explained again and again. Now, listen very carefully: if proof of that type were possible, what do you suppose would happen to free will, and thusly to learning, Karmic Directive Level One?

Q: (L) Well, I guess that if there is proof, you are believing in the proof and not the spirit of the thing. You are placing your reliance upon a material thing. You have lost your free will. Someone has violated your free will by the act of PROVING something to you.

A: If anyone CHOOSES to believe, that is their prerogative!

The suspicion I have since I started reading this book is that it has gotten a lot of insights from your communications with the C's and forum work.

And then he mixes it with his own cosmology.

It is the feeling that I have.

Possible. But also possible that he came across someone else who had taken some of our material and spun it.

There are just a LOT of ideas in there (and out on the internet now) that I KNOW originated with the Cs. I was right on top of the UFO/alien/channeling stuff back then and communicating with a lot of folks, so I have a very good idea of what people were thinking, saying, and the direction things were heading. The Cs were definitely a game changer. Yet, we get almost no credit and linking to our site is avoided like the plague.

Well, DeSouza pretty much explains that from the FBI/controllers perspective. And things like that, I think he knows about and is giving the straight scoop.

Also I’d like to say to those that have only watched his interviews you’re not really getting a real idea of his views or beliefs. He most definitely doesn’t think they’re “good guys”, maybe some are but his focus so far in the book has been that we’re basically on a prison planet with global elite ruling us and these entities from another dimension are using the global cabal as proxies to control us.

The part that freaked me out a bit is his belief that hybrids or chimeras, as in humans that were previously abducted were then hybridized with animals will be sent back to us to basically cause chaos. Crazy stuff that I hope to never see.

I'm about the same place.

What freaked me out while I was eating dinner was reading his little chapter on cattle mutilations. I got the distinct impression that his list of "typical hallmarks" of the mutilations was taken straight from an FBI assessment. I knew most of it, but not all. The part about hearts being removed without damaging the pericardium was just jaw dropping.

And yeah, he does NOT at all belong with Greer and that gang.

There are a LOT of things he writes about that are very good platforms for questions for Cs.

An interesting thing is that in the interviews, he hints at what's in the book, directs people to what's in the book, but doesn't spell out exactly what's in the book. For instance, in the interviews he gives the impression that he thinks these extra-dimensionals are benevolent because they deactivate nuclear weapons. That's for youtube. But the in the book the extra-dimensionals are not benevolent, they abduct people, engage in animal and human mutilations, introduce physical (as a decoy) and multidimensional implants and have an agenda that's not in our interest. The book is all over the place but there are many good ideas and food for thoughts dispersed in it. There is even a hint to the qorum not being totally 3d.
I understand why he wouldn't say everything in an interview because people (and the interviewers) who not familiar with those aspects of reality are not ready to take the information, which why he prefers giving the information he wants to give through writing I think. The interviews are just teasers because it's a dangerous idea that can't be presented casually. OSIT

Exactly. What you get in the book, though still very much veiled, is NOT what is suggested by watching an interview with him unless you are paying close attention. That fact alone, plus considering his training, suggests to me that he is being VERY controlled, in a specific way, when he speaks. Butter wouldn't melt in his mouth!

But then, if he just came out and said stuff like we say, like the Cs say, he would be suppressed like we are.

A lot of devils buried in the details. Regarding the notion of reality creation and tailoring as a function of consciousness, boy, that’s a big one which bleeds over into the idea of alien disclosure or universal acceptance of aliens.

I am seeing a meme which applies: Musk saying “I don’t care” and the NATO dude saying the same thing about Russian reaction. I think there is a key there. People don’t really universally care about anything unless it is a clear and present danger. COVID is the perfect example. The fear cut both ways: fear of a disease and, if you were a non-believer, then fear of the Vacation.

How many agendas are falling flat? Almost all of them which includes the lack of response to the insanity of those agendas. Sure, 25% of any population is going to buy in, but 25% are going to call BS, 25% are going to be on drugs or playing video games and 25% are going to be utterly clueless. The idea that the world will be shocked by some alien revelation is overblown, AFAICT. Sure the MSM will act shocked and talkings heads will contract verbal diarrhea. But if people are not effected directly it will be a big “meh”. Why would there be a mass consensus, no matter how convincing the pyrotechnics?

Lastly, the idea of simple human earth level consciousness with limited knowledge and understanding being able to directly influence reality manifestation (if only this superpower was realized) is wishful thinking. It’s no diff than the simplistic YCYOR new age fluff. I think it’s a very complex matter with many consciousnesses involved including off world overseer types such as the aforementioned quorum (I think that was the name used).And Recall the C’s saying it is gravity that chooses to act when it sees fit. Joe Schmo is not going to just wave his hand such that a large-breasted Unicorn delivers him a cheeseburger on a silver platter if only he tapped into the right mindset. And neither are a million Joe Schmo’s if they all believe in perfect synchrony.

So what’s the point? If enough people believe “aliens” are real then…. ? I think people are already aware, on a subconscious level, that “aliens” are part and parcel of our earth gig. The buffers of denial are in place for many but for many others it is not a stunning shock but more “yeah, whatever, knew it all along.” Bottom line, until people’s lives are directly effected, nobody really cares…enough to react…to change….to accept some new BS paradigm; and even then, the real human flock will still know that it’s just another BS paradigm to be believed or ignored. A “meet the new boss” moment.

I think the alien narrative isn’t so much about empowering the alien narrative as it is about weakening the human narrative.

I'm about halfway through the book at the moment and taking notes.

At times, the author explains his method and how he arrived at a certain conclusion, such as when he breaks down his reasoning step-by-step when discussing the Travis Walton case, and then at other times, it's unclear where he's getting the information from, such as his claims that the bodies recovered from the Rosewell crashes were hybrid creatures created for the specific purpose of disinformation, to shore up the extraterrestrial narrative. It makes sense, but it's unclear how he got there.

The author writes:

The next Great Shift in the Modus Operandi of ED entities is here
now. It is nothing more than a massive explosion in their activity upon the
Earth. This massive increase is becoming more and more visible every day
and it signals a change. They are no longer gathering data and collecting soul
prints. They are, instead, now forming a ubiquitous, constant and inescapable
presence everywhere in human society as they prepare for the Next Shift yet
to come.

[...]

The spiking statistical increase in all these phenomena point to the
inescapable investigative conclusion that a massive, overt wave of full
contact with the Visitor Aliens is coming very soon to the nations of the
world and they will not be prepared.

This reminded me of a set of markers C's provided some time ago:

UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive “Mecca”. Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens8 will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait “Henry Higgins,” just you wait!

It's unclear to me why the author talks about a mass awakening regarding the hyperdimensional nature of our world and the UFO phenomena, especially in a book written in 2016. There might be a small minority who have reached such a conclusion, but I fail to see a major shift happening any time soon.

There does seem to be a controlled shift happening right now given all the UFO talk and 'disclosures', though I can hardly imagine it will be a shift involving much truth. The C's did mention above the increase in UFO activity and that all must awaken to this as our reality changes, so who knows what form that will take.

His take on why abductions happen is that they are harvesting humans for samples:

...my final Investigative Conclusion that the first nine
items are distraction and diversion from the true overarching purpose and
mission of this process—the final item: the collection of various samples:
human tissue, blood, sperm, ova and many varieties of human material.

No mention of them using human emotions as an energy source except in passing, which he dismissed as not being important, though I haven't read the whole book yet.

An intention to induce terror and fright in the subjects (perhaps to be absorbed as energy or simply to make handling of the subjects easier)

There are also some things mentioned briefly in the book without being developed further, but overall it's an interesting read.

DeSouza's take on the Roswell coverup is interesting. He writes that:
The U.S. military affected an efficient cover-up of whatever really happened at Roswell... The Roswell cover up was a “psychological operation” designed to fail over the long run... Once that cover up was shattered then everyone would accept that Alien Visitors are completely physical beings, that their ships are just physical vehicles that crash and burn just like ours.

From the May 5th, 2000's session:

Q: (L) So, they are feeding disinformation through all the so-called "Roswell witnesses."

A: Close.

Q: (L) To cover up something that really did happen?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And they are feeding the disinformation through the people so that they will come out with this whole story, make all this big splash, so that it can THEN be proven false, so that everybody will think that the whole thing was a crock of kaflooey. Is that it?

A: Not quite. Confusing stories and fabrications are used to muddy the waters in anticipation of future disclosures. And beware of authors who cast one stone and hit multiple targets. As with any conspiratorial mystery, keep focused on the earliest entries in the evidentiary train, i.e. "RAAF recovers flying disk in Roswell region."

A: Roswell did involve evidence of non-human intelligence.

The last comment of the C's is a little enigmatic. If a craft and its "pilots" crashed, then obviously there is non-human intelligence. But the discussion is about the coverup. In that case, does Roswell in "Roswell did involve" refers to the Roswell coverup operation rather than the event itself in this case?

DeSouza thinks the crash materials and bodies were provided by the "Extradimensional Aliens" to the US military to organize a leaky coverup for a future disclosure where the narrative is controlled. It would be interresting to have a clarification on this point for instance.

Back
Top Bottom