John DeSouza and "The Extra-Dimensionals"

Yes, is it 'circumstances compelling them to reveal something of the reality of UFOs', or is it, as Joe suggested on NewsReal yesterday, that they are choosing to do so for more mundane, 3D reasons of power and control.

All part of "the plan" man! Based on what the C's have said, the hoomans are playing 2nd fiddle in this situation, and are following a script given to them by their "alien overlords" because, well, they don't have much choice. They're not just playing 2nd fiddle, they're being played, but "full disclosure" of upcoming events and promises of being "saved" and a "seat at the table" is more than enough to get them to play along.

It's kind of sad to think that the human element involved (and their underlings in govt.) were given information about "upcoming catastrophes" a long time ago to get them onboard, and then were told what to do to "prepare the population" for said catastrophes, but in fact the "catastrophes" were never a sure thing, and in fact it's the instructions on what to do to prepare the population for those "catastrophes" that actually plays the crucial role in bringing on the catastrophes by way of the 3D tools royally screwing up society with war and division, which activates the "human cosmic connection"....leading to catastrophes.

A nice little set up for sure, but oh, so obvious, if you can see it.

Here are all the Roswell quotes, I believe. Parking them here for future analysis. (I haven't gotten to the Roswell chapter yet.)
Q: (L) Did a space-craft of the Lizzies piloted by the Grays crash in Roswell?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What caused the crash?

A: Ionization.

Q: (L) In discussion of a purported crash of a space craft in Roswell, it was remarked that this crash was caused by ionization. Could you be more specific?

A: That reference simply means the bouncing of what you call radar beams off of the ions existing in the atmosphere at the time, caused electromagnetic disturbance which interfered the gravitational balancing system of that particular craft.

Q: (L) Why were the ions present at that time and not at other times?

A: The ions were charged at that time because of storm activity.

Q: (L) You said that there were bodies recovered by the government. How many bodies were recovered?

A: Three dead and one still in operation.

Q: (L) How long did the one live?

A: Remained in operation for approximately 3 and a half years. It was a robotic biogenetic being rather than a soul encompassing physical existence.

Q: (L) Did the government know that it was a robotic being?

A: No.

Q: (L) Do they still think it was a living being?

A: The government is not one individual. Some are now aware that these are biogenetic engineered beings.

Q: (L) Shifting gears back to the alien autopsy: can you access the information and indicate whether this hybrid being was one that was obtained from a crash that occurred at Roswell, New Mexico in 1947?

A: The crash did not occur at Roswell. It was in a desert area, approximately 157 miles to the West by Northwest, of the Roswell location. The Roswell location that you are familiar with, did not include either a craft or any bodies or living beings. It was merely a debris field. The actual crash occurred some distance away. The crash site, a desert location, closer to Los Alamos, Mexico, and there, the craft, which had malfunctioned over Roswell, thus leaving behind the debris field, had, in fact crashed. This is where the bodies and living beings were recovered along with what was remaining of the craft. And, yes, the being in the film you have seen DID come from there.

Q: (L) How many beings were on that craft?

A: Four.

Q: (L) Were they all hybrids?

A: Correct. It also may be noted, and you can check this with the official record as has been interpreted by those in your environment who have studied the subject, this was a specialized mission which was initiated by those referred to as the Lizard Beings using human/hybrid combinations, the hybrid element being that referred to as the Gray type, it was an experiment partly as what could be interpreted or translated to mean a reconnaissance mission, and partly testing the environmental conditions that existed in that area at the time as a result of the nuclear explosions that had occurred in the region in the recent past, as measured from that particular point in time. The effort was to determine effects on both the living Gray species and of, course, the Reptilian or Lizard species, as they have a similar genetic make-up in some ways that we will not get into just now. But, the idea was to test the effects upon both the human genes, or genetic structure, and the Gray genetic structure which, in turn, is connected the Lizard genetic structure if you understand the concept. That was one objective. Another objective, of course, was basic reconnaissance.

Q: (L) We're back. I want to talk about the Roswell video that we've all watched. Now Terry continues to insist that it was not Roswell, that there's something... He just can't get into it. I would like to know if that video is of alien beings that were retrieved from the crash of Roswell.

Q: (L) OK. Why did so many people report seeing aliens that had only four fingers and [toes], you know, like the standard greys?

A: Multiple subjects.

A: OK, so there was more than one type of alien on that one craft?

Q: (L) OK, the story that came from the camera man who shot the video was that there were these four beings. One was dead, and three were standing outside the craft, crying and clutching boxes to their chests. Is this an accurate...

Q: (L) What were those boxes?

A: Storage of translation matrix group to individual, emotion stabilization units.

Q: (L) What is a translation Matrix?

A: Translates foreign thought patterns, not needed except in emergency loss of electromagnetic grid wave.

Q: (L) OK, what is an emotion stabilization unit used for?

A: Variety of uses, mostly for survival by neutralizing thoughts of harm by emotionally charged beings, not accustomed to shocking turn of events.

Q: (L) Were the harmful thoughts that they were designed to neutralize, thoughts of other beings?

Q: (L) Well, they didn't work very well, did they?

A: Did not have chance to activate.

Q: (L) OK, so if they had had the opportunity to activate these boxes, they would have been more or less able to extricate themselves from this unpleasant situation?

A: Not extricate, lessen negative aspects.

Q: (L) OK, how many beings were in this particular craft that crashed?

A: 21.

Q: (L) How come the reports say there were only four?

A: Reports are suppressed and fragmented, as far fewer individuals witnessed interior of craft!!

Q: (L) OK, was this two crafts striking each other, or was it one craft malfunctioning?

A: Two.

Q: (L) OK, it was two craft hitting each other? Is that correct?

Q: (L) There were two complete craft that came down?

A: Bouncing off ionized waves between two craft traveling in tandem.

Q: (L) OK, was one of these craft totally destroyed?

Q: (L) And all the beings in the one that was totally destroyed were incinerated, or blown to bits, is that correct?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Did some of them eject?

A: 4th density.

Q: (L) OK, they knew it was coming and they went into 4th density?

Q: (L) They were 4th density beings, and therefore when they blew to bits, they disappeared, is that it?

Q: (L) OK, now of the 21 that were in the craft that was captured, so to speak, there were four outside the craft when it was approached, is that correct?

Q: (L) Then that would mean that there were 17 inside... Of these 21 beings, how many were greys, the standard grey lizzie-probe type being?

A: Most.

Q: (L) Were there other kinds of beings in there?

A: Human.

Q: (L) There was one human in there also?

A: 5.

Q: (L) There were 5 humans inside? So we have... (LM) Why? (L) Why were those humans in the craft?

A: Retrieval and study specimens, two big foot types.

Q: (L) Does that mean that the humans that they had in there were retrieval and study specimens, or otherwise known as abductees?

A: Deceased.

Q: (L) Oh, they were dead humans. Wonderful. Did they abduct them dead? Or did they abduct them alive?

Q: (L) Did they abduct them alive and then kill them?

Q: (L) Were they dead as a result of the crash?

Q: (L) Well, then, what's the story here, I mean, what other choices do I have?

A: Retrieved.

Q: (L) Ohh, these were beings that had been retrieved at death and remolecularized? Is that what you are referring to, what we discussed before?

A: 3rd density.

Q: (L) Were they remolecularized in third density? Is that what you are saying?

A: Retrieved in 3rd density.

Q: (L) OK, tell me once again what it means for a being, a human to be retrieved.

A: Picked up after expiration.

Q: (L) OK, so they picked up dead bodies, is that it?

Q: (LM) Why? (L) To study them. OK, did they plan to reanimate these corpses?

A: Open.

Q: Okay, let's get to the main subject. We have a serious problem here. In this series of sessions we had over a period of years about Roswell, on October 7, 1994, we were discussion Roswell, the question was asked about the number of bodies recovered by the government. The answer you gave was "three dead, one still in operation." Then, you said it was a "robotic, biogenetic being rather than a soul-encompassing physical existence."

On September 2, 1995, again we have a body count of 4, who were described as hybrids, and this was in relation to the alien autopsy video. So, we have four hybrids, composed of human and Grey Alien genetic combination.

On October 21, 1995, I was reciting the story from the alien autopsy video, and the camera man was quoted as having stated that there were four beings, and one was dead, and three were standing outside the craft crying and clutching boxes of some sort. I asked if this was accurate, and you said yes. So, in this case, which must also be the case of the four hybrids mentioned above, we have a count of four beings, with one dead, and three living.

Next: we talked about it further, and we asked about how many beings were in a particular crash, and you said 21. I asked how come the reports said that there were only four, and you said the reports were suppressed and fragmented because fewer individuals witnessed the interior of the craft.

So, now we have 17 more beings on the inside. However, on this occasion, what we were talking about was the fact that this was a mission to retrieve dead bodies for study. Five of the bodies inside were human, and two were bigfoot types. Before, you had said that the craft that crashed were on a "highly specialized mission" of reconnaissance and testing of environmental conditions of the area as a result of the nuclear testing that had taken place there. But this particular mission seems to have been otherwise. But, I know that one mission profile does not negate the other. Yet, it seems to be contradictory. But, the biggest contradiction we have seems to be where it states that there were four bodies. On the one occasion, three were dead and one was alive, then three were living, and one was dead, and now, suddenly, we have 21 and a whole different ballgame. Now, I understand that the way our questions are framed, and what awareness we have, are factors that can vary the response. But I have to deal with this because I am writing about it and there is confusion here.

A: There was more than one "crash in the vicinity" of Roswell, and at different times. The four body scenario refers to the incident most frequently cited.

Q: Now, when we say the "four body incident most frequently cited," how many were living?

A: Three dead, one living.

Q: So, what about the incident where there were three living and one dead?

A: Yes, in early June and approximately 100 miles further west of the Roswell area.

Q: So, in early June there were three living and one dead. And this is the one that the camera man was talking about?

Q: And then there was an incident in July where there were three dead and one living, and that is the one that most of the Roswell witnesses are talking about?

A: One more.

Q: One more crash?

Q: Okay, so there were two crashes at the same time?

A: Three.

Q: There were three in the July period?

A: June/July.

Q: Two in June, and one in July?

A: June 4th, July 1st, and July 4th.

Q: The one in June occurred 100 miles further west?

Q: The July 1st, incident, where did that occur?

A: 67 miles southeast of White Sands.

Q: And the third crash was the Plains of San Augustin crash that you have already given figures on, correct?

Q: Which one of these crashes had the 21 bodies?

A: Second. This explains the famous news release because the base was abuzz due to all these occurrences.

Q: It seems to me that if the base was already abuzz with these occurrences, they would already have had their cover organized and their stories straight! In such a case, the famous news release would never have happened.

Q: Previously, I asked about this Kal Korff book, and essentially you said that my scenario about the different stories, the various witnesses, whoever is behind the cover-up is just feeding disinformation through all of these people. They are capitalizing on all kinds of witnesses and so forth that then get "exposed as frauds," are just part of the cover up. You said that this was correct. So, I said that "they are feeding disinformation through all of the so-called "Roswell Witnesses," and you said "close." I would like to know how close, and just how they are feeding disinformation through all of these witnesses. Obviously, these people believe what they are saying.

A: They do.

Q: They believe. Why do they believe?

A: They are telling what they remember, but it is soaked in twisting parallels.

Q: Are the people doing this themselves?

A: No. Event mixture.

Q: But they all seem to remember this July 4th crash, or so they say.

Q: I don't get what you are saying here.

A: Events were intertwined.

Q: So, some may have witnessed different events?

A: Parts of...

Q: Have they also been tampered with in terms of abduction or having implanted memories or screen memories?

Q: Have they, in any way, been exposed to something that was falsely staged by the government in order to make them think....

Q: So, they are all sincere and honest witnesses, but they are witnesses to different events, and they all think that they are witnesses to the same event?

A: The so-called suspicious circumstances are merely a patchwork, cleverly used by those who wish to conceal.

Q: For example: did the fireman actually go to a crash site and witness what his daughter claims he witnessed?

Q: Was it an alien craft crash site?

Q: Did Jesse Marcel witness a crashed UFO?

A: Pieces of one.

Q: Did Glen Dennis really talk with a nurse who later disappeared?

Q: How did this woman disappear? Kal Korff could find no record of her existence.

A: Transferred, discharged, records expunged.

Q: Is she dead, so that she doesn't know all the stories about her experience?

Q: Did she die under suspicious circumstances?

Q: Did the little balsa wood piece actually come from a toy company as Korff suggests?

A: No. Kal Korff was paid to mislead, but it is now moot as the military changed its story yet again after his book was published.

Q: One of the things that Kal Korff did was to dig into Jesse Marcel's background, and he claims that Marcel never had any of the background that he claimed, and that Jesse Marcel is basically a liar. He has the military records to back him up on this. Were Marcel's records altered?

A: Jesse Marcel never claimed to be a military pilot. He was an intelligence officer who held a private pilot's license

Q: That's not what Kal Korff says. He quotes Stanton Friedman, and William Moore and all those guys who wrote about Roswell, as quoting Marcel to have said he was a military pilot. Korff quotes from their books, and says they wrote these things and didn't check to find out that Jesse was a liar.

A: Jesse did not lie.

Q: Okay. Well. You also said "Roswell did involve evidence of non-human intelligence." Did this just mean basic information about the reality of alien visitation, or was there some other implied meaning here?

A: No implied meaning.

Q: Now, in this second crash where you said that there were two big foot types: were the big foot types also dead?

Q: You also said that some of the beings went into 4th density, sort of, at the time of one of these crashes. What exactly DID happen?

A: It is complex, but suffice it to say that they re-transited to 4th density.

Q: You said that there were five dead humans inside that were retrieval and study specimens. Where did they get these bodies?

A: Mexico and South America.

-In the Travis Walton chapter, the dude is said to be accidentally fried by UFO plasma when it was taking off, and then taken on board and healed. This testimony is all taken as fact, despite Desouza's knowledge of screen memories that can be used on multiple witnesses.

-In his chapter on Signatures and Shifts, he makes the case that a serial criminal has a signature. That's not always the case, though - successful psychopaths are able to hide quite well. They're cunning. So maybe they don't leave a signature at all.
I caught that too, the lack of critical skepticism, but then I thought that it was interesting to take a look at certain phenomenon and events from a criminal investigation mindset, whether the event is true or not is not what he was trying to determine. I think it was useful for him to present the case as true, in an attempt to showcase a different principle, that may lead to an actual critical skepticism.

Perhaps I am giving him too much of a benefit of the doubt, but I felt it was interesting to approach certain accounts with that mindset.

However, the flaw in that system IMO is that it takes human learned patterns of behavior and applies it to a non-human event, which can be troublesome specially if one considers that there's an entire density of perception separating the two and as such, the patterns may be a lot harder to compare. But then again, there's the old maxim as above so below, so I don't think it's entirely useless.

I'm still getting through the book and I find that it is a bit superficial so far, and he rushes through quite a bit.

I caught that too, the lack of critical skepticism, but then I thought that it was interesting to take a look at certain phenomenon and events from a criminal investigation mindset, whether the event is true or not is not what he was trying to determine. I think it was useful for him to present the case as true, in an attempt to showcase a different principle, that may lead to an actual critical skepticism.

Perhaps I am giving him too much of a benefit of the doubt, but I felt it was interesting to approach certain accounts with that mindset.

However, the flaw in that system IMO is that it takes human learned patterns of behavior and applies it to a non-human event, which can be troublesome specially if one considers that there's an entire density of perception separating the two and as such, the patterns may be a lot harder to compare. But then again, there's the old maxim as above so below, so I don't think it's entirely useless.

I'm still getting through the book and I find that it is a bit superficial so far, and he rushes through quite a bit.

I think he was using the change in MO concept just as a prelude to his revised idea about the Walton case - x normally happens in abduction scenarios, so we can assume these happen for one, particular reason. In this case, y happened, so we should assume it happened for a different reason.

My problem with his analysis is in trying to figure out whether he thinks the extradimensionals are purely ethereal and non-physical - I can’t tell yet - and then how he squares that with the idea that it was an effect of the propulsion technology that had a physical effect on Walton, causing his death/near-death.

On the subject of the boxes that the three greys were holding at the Roswell crash, it almost suggests that as cybergenetic probes, they are programmed with only a limited amount of data - like protocols for certain missions.

When the mission goes wrong, they don’t know what to do next - no creative thought, no link to the creative source - so they have these emergency boxes, or something. It ties in with what happened during the time Walton was ‘away’, and with Desouza’s abduction experience when they couldn’t move him through the ceiling.

Like when your computer can’t perform a task and you get a sound and the box pops up saying “An error occurred.”

What I notice as I read is an idea that he wants to convey through this book.

Humans are special on the one hand, and aliens are evil on the other.

Plus the evil aliens are going to have to step up because of the awakened people.

So it will be fine for us humans to defend ourselves against them.

I am reading where he talks about cattle mutilations, so I will wait until the book is finished, to have some certainty about what seems to me at the moment a preparation or programming to accept a war with the aliens.

I'm on page 179, and here are some thoughts.

He discusses what he calls the "Second Extra-Dimensional Corollary: "the passage of Extra-Dimensional visitors into our dimension creates temporary "quantum-flux gate" portals that can be accessed by other energetic entities in order to enter our time and space. These entities vibrate at a similar resonance as the ED's they follow but may have nothing else in common with the ED's except for actual transition point they use."

Okay, fine. Cs have said much the same thing calling them "Window Fallers."

But then, DeSouza goes a step further. He writes:

"This corollary brings us one step closer to the crux of why EPIC (TPTB) is desperate to keep us away from the concept of Extra-Dimensionality. What if Extra-Dimensionality is not only a full explanation for the appearance of Alien Visitors but also for all the appearences of otherworldly phenomena that we know as paranormal, mataphysical and even spiritual phenomena? What if all such phenomena are intimately connected to each other and also (since we are actually spirit beings ourselves) to us also? What if all such phenomena is uniformly reachable and contactable by us as spiritual beings by simply rejecting the deception of the purely physical, material, solid world we perceive through our five senses?"

He then goes on to say that the consequences of accepting this premise would be personal freedom from things like mainstream churches, mainstream science etc.

He writes: "These portals are not a thousand light years away. They re here with us right now. ... Yet, these ancient portals can only be activated and used by the most fearsome and wondrous powers in all the Multi-Verses - believing human beings."

All this is an interesting take on the matter, and one we can mostly agree with, but earlier in his book, he made the point that there was a difference between the realm of the aliens - Extra-dimensionality - and the so-called Astral realms. And we, ourselves, have made that distinction.

Nevertheless, I early noted the appearance of paranormal phenomena in conjunction with alien/ufo situations. That is why I wrote: Aliens, Demons and Vampires

So, this is one issue I would like to clear up with the Cs if possible.

To continue: DeSouza suggests/states that "races" among Extra-Dimensional entities is "probably nothing more than an anthropomorphic interpretation of non-human realities" . Yet the Cs have said that there ARE different types, mostly 4D, but some 3D. And the following excerpt implies the at-least partial physicality of 4D denizens.

A: ...Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

Q: And what is this obvious thing?

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

Q: Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?

A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.

Q: Well, would such a race be 3rd or 4th density in orientation?

A: Why not elements of both?

Q: What is the most likely place that such a race would have originated from?

A: Oh, maybe Orion, for example?

Q: Okay. If such a race did, in fact, travel to this location in space/time, how many generations have come and gone on their space ark during this period of travel, assuming, of course, that such a thing has happened?

A: Maybe 12.

Q: Okay, that implies that they have rather extended life spans...

A: Yes...

Q: Assuming this to be the case, what are their lifespans?

A: 2,000 of your years.

Q: Okay, assuming such a bunch have traveled...

A: When in space, that is...

Q: And what is the span when on terra firma?

A: 800 years.

Q: Well, has it not occurred to them that staying in space might not be better?

A: No. Planets are much more "comfortable."

Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has traveled here...

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

So, having disposed of the Extra-Dimensional types as just paranormal phenomena that we don't have to worry about very much, DeSouza then says that they (the EDs) will up their game by putting physical hybrids out there (on Earth, among humanity).

At this point, he brings in Zecharia Sitchin and suggests that the depictions of chimeric type critters by the Sumerians and Egyptians were actually genetic creations. He then says that "they were used the same way police state and surveillance structures are used today - to control and enslave human populations ... to control through fear and awe of the supernatural."

The Cs gave better and more believable explanations for things than Sitchin did. And I've got both "Sitchin" and "Sitchen" in the transcripts, so if you search to read them, keep that in mind.

Well, that's enough for now.

While searching for mentions of Sitchin in the transcripts I did find some other interesting bits related to this threads topic such as grays, humans are slaves, invasion etc.
Q: (L) Who were Enlil18 and Enki19, the Annunaki20 of Sumerian stories?

A: Great teachers.

Q: (L) Were they human or extraterrestrial?

A: Extraterrestrial.

Q: (L) Where did they come from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) Was the human race genetically engineered to be slaves?

Q: (L) And who were the genetic engineers of this slavehood?

A: Lizard beings.21

Q: (L) Where do they come from: earth or another planet?

A: Other.

Q: (L) What planet from?

A: Qaddeera.22

Q: (L) What star system is that in?

A: Zeta Reticuli.23

Q: (L) Are the little gray beings from Zeta Reticuli also?

Q: (L) Are the little gray beings...

A: Cybergenetic.24

Q: (L) Are they created by the lizards?

Q: (L) Do they have souls?

A: They are Decoys.

Q: (L) Are the Lizzies currently with us?

A: Near.

Q: (L) Are the Lizzies planning to take over our planet?

Q: (L) Are they planning on landing and doing this openly?

A: Close.25

Q: (L) Do they utilize such things as possession by dark energy forms to effect their control?

Q: (L) What other groups are they in cahoots with?

A: Orions.

Q: (L) How many members are there in the Orion/Lizzie group?

A: 16.

Q: (L) Who are the good guys? You say the Cassiopaeans are the good guys. Who else?

A: Pleiadeans and many others.

Q: (L) How many?

A: 16.26

Q: (L) Are the sides equally balanced?

Q: (L) Do the good guys abduct people?

A: No. They may contact and voluntarily transport.

Annunaki, comets and ships riding the wave.
Q: (L) What body were the Sumerians talking about when they described the Planet of the crossing or Nibiru?

A: Comets.

Q: (L) This body of comets?

Q: (L) Does this cluster of comets appear to be a single body?

Q: (L) Is this the same object that is rumored to be on its way here at the present time?

Q: (L) Who were the Annunaki?

A: Aliens.

Q: (L) Where were they from?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) Do they come here every time the comet cluster is approaching to sap the souls energy created by the fear, chaos and so forth?

Q: (L) The two events are loosely interrelated?

Q: (L) Is that why they are here now?

Q: (L) Is there a large fleet of space-ships riding a wave, so to speak, approaching our planet?35

Q: (L) Where are these ships from?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) When will they arrive?

A: 1 month to 18 years.36

Q: (L) How can there be such a vast discrepancy in the time?

A: This is such a huge fleet that space/time warping is irregular and difficult to determine as you measure time.

Q: (L) Are these craft riding a "wave" of some sort?

DeSouza never mentions anything remotely close to what the Cs told us in the following, either he’s not aware or it’s too “dark” for him but it’s an essential part of the whole dynamic with “aliens” or 4d (ED) entities.
Q: (L) The comment was made at one point that certain alien beings abduct humans and subject them to cruel and torturous deaths in order to create "maximum energy transfer." In this respect, what is this maximum energy transfer that occurs during a long, slow, torturous dying process?

A: Extreme fear and anxiety builds up fear/anxiety energy which is of a negative nature which fuels the beings that you speak of in that they draw from that and produce a sort of a fueling energy which keeps them going as one of their forms of nourishment based on their metabolic structure.

Q: (L) What is their metabolic structure?

A: That is very complex and very difficult to describe because it is on the fourth level of density which you do not understand. But, part of their reason for existence on the fourth level is their ability to nourish themselves both through ethereal methods and through physical methods. Therefore, this energy transfer would represent the ethereal method of nourishment and other means are achieved physically.

Q: (L) What other means?

A: Well, the drinking of blood and blood by-products would be an example of that.

Q: (L) Do they do that?

A: Yes, but the manner of intake is different than what you may be thinking. It is done through pores.

Q: (L) In what manner?

A: Bathing and then absorbing the necessary products and then disposing of the remaining product.

Here the Cs mention that the grays have no souls but they’re somehow connected to the Lizzie’s souls. DeSouza implies only humans have souls. The Nazca lines are also mentioned in this session and in DeSouza’s book he claims the lines were made by EDs like a message similar to crop circles.
Q: (L) Is the amnesia related to UFO abductions deliberately induced or is it a product of the mind's inability to deal with the event?

A: It is an equal commingling of both.

Q: (L) The part that is deliberately induced, how is that accomplished?

A: By using a cosmic energy flow to influence memory function through a combination of spiritual and chemical interaction.

Q: (L) Can you be more specific?

A: Being more specific would be in another way less specific, but a good way to put it is altering the flow of electromagnetic energy in the brain. Electromagnetic energy, electromagnetism, is the life force that exists within all that evolves through long wave or short wave cycles.

Q: (L) Going back to the beings that absorb nutrients through their pores, what kind of beings are they?

A: Both those that you describe as the Lizard Beings and those you describe as the Grays. This is necessary for their survival in each case. Even though the Grays are not natural parts of the short wave cycle, but rather an artificial creation by the Lizard Beings, but nevertheless they mimic the nourishment functions.

Q: (L) Since they are artificially created by the Lizard beings, does this mean they have no souls?

A: That's correct.

Q: (L) How do they function? Are they like robots?

A: They function by interaction with the souls of the Lizard beings. This technology is extremely far in advance of that with which you are familiar, but the Gray beings are not only built and designed artificially, but also function as a projection mentally and psychically of the Lizard beings. They are like four dimensional probes.

Q: (L) As four dimensional probes, what are their capabilities?

A: They have all the same capabilities of the Lizard beings except for the fact that their physical appearance is entirely different and they do not have souls of their own and also their biological structure is internally different. But, their functioning is the same and in order to remain as projection beings they also must absorb nutrients in the same fashion both spiritually and physically as the Lizard beings do. The reason the negative energy is necessary fuel is that the Lizard beings and the Grays are both living in the fourth level of density, which is the highest level of density one can exist in serving only self as these entities do. So, therefore, they must absorb negative energy because the fourth level of density is the highest example of self service which is a negative thought pattern. The fourth level of density is a progression from the third level of density. With each progression upward in density level, the existence for the individual conscious entity becomes less difficult. So, therefore, the fourth level of density is less difficult to exist in that the third, the third is less difficult than the second and so on. It puts less strain on the soul energy. Therefore, beings existing on the fourth level of density can draw from beings existing on the third level of density in terms of absorption of negative soul energy. Likewise, beings on the third level of density can draw from beings on the second level of density, though this type of drawing is not as necessary but is done. This is why human beings existing on the third level frequently cause pain and suffering to those of the animal kingdom who exist on the second level of density because you are drawing negative soul energy as beings who primarily serve self, as you do, from those on the second level, and on the first, and so on. Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self. And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically.

Q: (L) Well, if we are sources of food and labor for them, why don't they just breed us in pens on their own planet?

A: They do.

Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?

A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.

Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

Q: (L) Zecharia Sitchin proposes that the pyramid was built as a permanent marking system to navigate the solar system, could you comment on that idea?

A: That is incorrect. The pyramids were built as energy storage and transference facilities. They were built by the descendants of those known to you as the Atlanteans who are, of course, your ancestors in soul matters. They were not built to be markers for anything.

Q: (L) Did any aliens at all, and specifically the Lizzies, ever live among mankind and receive worship?

A: They did not live among mankind, but they did interact directly with human beings, at various points in the past. It was at those points when human beings were ready, willing and able to accept deities appearing directly from outside sources and then worship them. Such things would not have occurred in the recent past. But, beware, it may very well occur very soon.

Q: (L) Who made the Nazca lines in South America and what was their purpose?

A: Those were natives living in the area at the particular time who were highly advanced spiritually and they put those lines there to call to others that were coming from what they perceived to be an outer space location.

Q: (L) Were they symbols of power in any way?

A: Well, some may have perceived them as such but they were mainly an effort to call forth those who had been worshipped and had appeared to them previously from the outside including not only the Lizard Beings, but other travelers.

Here is a post by Laura referring to Sitchin however what caught my eye was Laura’s interpretation of UFOs as a paranormal phenomenon compared to DeSouza’s.
The big red flag is the part about the Nunakene aka Anunnaki and the planet Nibiru which is a fictional construct of Zecariah Sitchin who was not, as he claimed, an academic. His "published papers" were published in a journal he and a friend created and were the sole editors and contributors. When you see prestidigitation like that, and have a connection (as I do) who really can read ancient Sumerian script, you find that Sitchin is a fraud.

So, this book claims that Sitchin's fraud is real. That's a problem.

I've seen and experienced too much along that line that proves out, over and over again, to be disinfo or worse, to not take my time examining it and checking sources and related literature. There are many images in that "book" that I am very familiar with and which are provably related to electrical comet activity that many ignorant people mistake for "craft" type activity. Both often occur together, but it takes broad historical knowledge to sort the wheat from the chaff. MOST of what is called UFO/alien activity is a paranormal phenomenon that often piggy-backs on breaches in the space/time continuum that can be induced by the electrical activity that takes place between positively charged cosmic bodies and the negatively charged earth. It also usually goes hand in hand with climate stress and increased earthquake and volcanic activity, such as the present time.

Out of the excerpts Candice collected above (thank you, that was brilliant!), the following caught my eye:

Q: (L) Did any aliens at all, and specifically the Lizzies, ever live among mankind and receive worship?

A: They did not live among mankind, but they did interact directly with human beings, at various points in the past. It was at those points when human beings were ready, willing and able to accept deities appearing directly from outside sources and then worship them. Such things would not have occurred in the recent past. But, beware, it may very well occur very soon.

I think that "very soon" is pretty much now. That's what we see with the pedophile elite controllers of the West and all of their "gender ideology". It seems to me that "gender transitioning" is very much like ecstatic practices of some ancient worshippers of questionable gods who would castrate themselves or cut off their breasts in religious frenzies. The gender transitioners also appear to be something like sacrifices to the STS gods.

The gender transitioners also appear to be something like sacrifices to the STS gods.

I would offer more context, but I don't think it's necessary. The manipulation is already direct.

The Cs gave better and more believable explanations for things than Sitchin did. And I've got both "Sitchin" and "Sitchen" in the transcripts, so if you search to read them, keep that in mind.
If he is such a smart guy to figure out, it is hard to understand that he is not aware of the following
- C's Sessions
- Periodic cometary cataclysms through asteroids/comets that is visible as a plasma behavior. He wrote about aliens using plasma tools in abduction scenarios.

May be he is aware of C's sessions, read them and presenting the items he wants to present.

I think that "very soon" is pretty much now. That's what we see with the pedophile elite controllers of the West and all of their "gender ideology". It seems to me that "gender transitioning" is very much like ecstatic practices of some ancient worshippers of questionable gods who would castrate themselves or cut off their breasts in religious frenzies. The gender transitioners also appear to be something like sacrifices to the STS gods.

As if it wasn't already bad enough just on the surface of it! 😠

All the more reason to find the courage to resist this. I've noticed more and more people feeling pushed to take a side on it. Rather than a case of 'divide and conquer' (like with so many issues used by the ptb) it feels more like 'separate those who can see from those who cannot'.

I'm approaching the middle of the book. I also think - giving his background and contrasting what he says on interviews out there with what he writes in the book - that there might be a degree of strategic maneuvering/presenting going on in what DeSouza does. So far it seems to me that a number of DeSouzas concepts indeed seem similar to what the C's have said even down to wordings and phrases. My wild guess at this point is that DeSouza himself might be channelling some of the material that forms his concepts and/or he is in contact with and/or aware of a source that says similar things that the C's are saying. I also agree that at least some of the things he brings up sound rather interesting and worthy of further scrutiny. I would guess whatever the source of his understanding is, that it might be at least partially STO, probably mixed up with quite some corrupting influences.

Last edited:
Or how about the whole idea of humans being on a "spectrum" and "trans-speciesism". The entire transgender ideology and how they reference themselves always made me think of some of them as "alien" in some way. Seems to me that public acceptance of a radically different conception of what it is to be human opens the way for acceptance of "aliens".

Attached image:

"Transgender Woman Spends More Than 40000 Pounds to Look Like Dragon; Gets Forked Tongue, Tattooed Scales and Eight Horns
Eva opened up about her 'trans-speciesism' and hopes to inspire others to break barriers"

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    516.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I have finished reading the book and this is really a very interesting man.

His final wish for the union of the 'paranormal' people, as he puts it, seems genuine.

And I think that in the end he tries to portray a scenario of things that are difficult to understand and confront, in which paranormal events occur everywhere.

And I think he refers to a fourth density activity in which, as the C's say, the rules are very different (I'm paraphrasing).

So despite several concepts that he presents that I don't believe are true (such as that Earth is the only planet with physical life in the universe), it is possible that he really wants to help in what may happen in the future.

The final part I really liked.

Back
Top Bottom