Events in Russia

A heroic boy. A heroic story. With a little "but"...

One thing i do not quite understand is, that in such a situation as described above - why would someone take a selfie video ?! I mean if i am seriously into trying to save people - isn't that the primary and most important task above all other things ? Since he clearly had an exercise one 1 week earlier... But the last thing that comes to mind, would be doing a selfie video...

He also happens to have the name of "islam". I hope i am not projecting too much into it. Maybe I am starting to become too old fashioned ?!
The new generations . . . They "don't exist" until they show themselves to others.

A heroic boy. A heroic story. With a little "but"...

One thing i do not quite understand is, that in such a situation as described above - why would someone take a selfie video ?! I mean if i am seriously into trying to save people - isn't that the primary and most important task above all other things ? Since he clearly had an exercise one 1 week earlier... But the last thing that comes to mind, would be doing a selfie video...

He also happens to have the name of "islam". I hope i am not projecting too much into it. Maybe I am starting to become too old fashioned ?!
I'll write a little bit about how it looks here in Moscow.
Firstly, in all (literally) establishments such as shops, representatives of Central Asia are present in similar working positions (cashiers, workers, the same cloakroom attendants, etc.). Sometimes they're the only ones. This has been the case with us for a long time. It is quite difficult for non-Asians to make them out, but they clearly separate themselves by nationality and try not to mix. According to my subjective feelings, there are most Tajiks and Kyrgyz, slightly fewer Uzbeks, even fewer Kazakhs and almost no Turkmens at all.
Secondly. It's been a long time since I've met those Asians who don't understand Russian. I fully admit that they have them there in their homeland, but they don't happen here. Now they are publishing footage of terrorist interrogations and they all say they do not understand Russian and require translators. This is a traditional trick. In my opinion, this could be solved very simply, you just need to put them in conditions when they are interested. In the case of these terrorists, the most understandable thing is just to beat until they say that they understand everything. I will make a reservation here that these are not my fantasies or, moreover, desires, this is reality.
Thirdly. Again, according to my personal observations, all these Asian people are extremely sociable. Now many people, especially young people, do not look up from their phones for a second, but Asians express this much more "prominently" than everyone else.
Try to look at everything with these "nuances" in mind and you will see that there will be much less surprising or unusual.

The Tajik president spoke with Putin. Nothing, just routine phrases.
Rahmon held a telephone conversation with Putin and condemned the terrorist attack in the Moscow region

Tajik President Emomali Rahmon held a telephone conversation with Russian leader Vladimir Putin and condemned the March 22 terrorist attack in the Crocus City Hall near Moscow. This was announced on March 24 by the press service of the head of the republic.

In a conversation with Putin, Rahmon stressed that terrorists "have no nationality, homeland or religion."

"President of the Republic of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon held a telephone conversation with President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin. During the conversation, the leader of the nation, strongly condemning the brutal bloody terrorist act in the Crocus City Hall complex, stressed that "terrorists have no nationality, no homeland, no religion," the press service of the head of the republic said in a statement.

It is noted that the parties confirmed their intention to continue cooperation in the fight against terrorism.

"In this context, the importance of further strengthening joint efforts to maintain contacts and coordination between relevant departments and services in order to effectively respond and jointly combat these threats was noted," the press service of the head of Tajikistan added.
Рахмон провел телефонный разговор с Путиным и осудил теракт в Подмосковье

Я напишу немного о том как это выглядит здесь, в Москве.
Во первых во всех (буквально) заведениях типа магазинов на подобных рабочих позициях (кассиры, рабочие, те же гардеробщики и т.д.) присутствуют представители Средней Азии. Иногда только они никого другого. Это у нас уже давно так. Не азиатам разобрать их довольно трудно, но сами себя они четко разделяют по национальностям и стараются не смешиваться. По моим субъективным ощущениям больше всего таджиков и киргизов, чуть меньше узбеков, еще меньше казахов и почти совсем нет туркменов.
Во вторых. Я очень давно не встречал тех азиатов, которые не понимают по русски. Вполне допускаю, что там у них на родине такие есть, но здесь их не бывает. Сейчас публикуют кадры допросов террористов и все они говорят, что не понимают по русски и требуют переводчиков. Это традиционная уловка. На мой взгляд это можно было бы решить очень просто, надо только поставить их в условия, когда они будут заинтересованы. В случае с этими террористами самое доходчивое это просто бить пока не скажут, что все понимают. Оговорюсь здесь, что это не мои фантазии или, тем более, желания, это реальность.
В третьих. Опять же по моим личным наблюдениям все эти азиатские люди черезвычайно общительны. Сейчас многие, особенно молодые, люди не отрываются от своих телефонов ни на секунду, но вот у азиатов это выражается гораздо более "выпукло" чем у всех остальных.
Постарайтесь посмотреть на все с учетом этих "нюансов" и вы увидите, что удивительного или необычного станет гораздо меньше.
Таджикский президент поговорил с Путиным. Ни о чем, дежурные фразы и только.

The evidence already seems to be pointing to Ukraine and the US deep state, and regardless of whether Russia can prove it, there is every justification to begin striking the Nazis with full force, and the fresh news that such bombardments have recently been made throughout the far western regions of Ukraine has Poland and NATO panicking about just what level of tactical and strategic escalation Russia will be able to leverage from this situation. Did the "Triple Bad Day" for the Rockfellers and their ilk just accelerate towards them?

Let's see what Glory comes to Russia, as Pierre heralded for us.

It could also be an attempt to set a trap for Russia. To encourage them to take action that would ignite a wider NATO war, which is precisely what the deep state wants, another war in Europe, from which they alone emerge as the real victors, just like WW2.

Secondly. It's been a long time since I've met those Asians who don't understand Russian. I fully admit that they have them there in their homeland, but they don't happen here. Now they are publishing footage of terrorist interrogations and they all say they do not understand Russian and require translators. This is a traditional trick. In my opinion, this could be solved very simply, you just need to put them in conditions when they are interested. In the case of these terrorists, the most understandable thing is just to beat until they say that they understand everything. I will make a reservation here that these are not my fantasies or, moreover, desires, this is reality.
I just saw an entry that confirms what I wrote above. I won't bring her, it's not pleasant to look at, but on this recording, a terrorist with a bandaged head answers questions in broken Russian. Yes, in bad language, but he understands and response, and during a conversation it becomes clear that his ear was cut off. Apparently, the guy was too insistent to provide him with an interpreter. The one who cut off the ear, during the interrogation, reminds the terrorist that he still has one ear left when he delays answering.

Только что я увидел запись, которая подтверждает то, что я написал выше. Я не буду её приводить, смотреть на это неприятно, но на этой записи террорист с забинтованной головой отвечает на вопросы на полохом русском. Да, на плохом, но понимает и отвечает и походу разговора становится понятно, что ему отрезали ухо. Видимо парень слишком настойчиво просил предоставить ему переводчика. Тот, кто отрезал ухо, в процессе допроса напоминает террористу, что еще одно ухо у него осталось, когда тот задерживается с ответом.

In fact, given the entire desperate panorama prior to this event, the trap to escalate the situation is quite evident... Medvedev said this now:

We will avenge each and every one. And those who are involved, regardless of the country of origin and status, are now our main and legitimate target.

You just wait, bastards.

The main response may be limited to certain murders and thereby send a message back that they are not the only ones who can play at projecting that they have control and that they can try to get away with it... the attack is pure desperation, and that is why it is not necessary to escalate the situation on Russia's part because its plans are already working well enough in Ukraine, the escalations respond mainly to tactical needs and changes in the phases of its operation on the battlefield.

I'm pretty confident that Putin and co. have prepared for what we have seen now for years. After all, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to expect just such provocations! So, even though what is happening and what might happen soon might look like a "heated" response that "hasn't been thought through carefully", given Putin's record, I think what we are seeing and will be seeing couldn't be farther away from that. Putin and company have proven, over and over again, that they don't fall for/or resort to short term and heated responses in regard to anything. They have many plans at hand that have been tested, refined and calculated for years. Ultimately, I think it will turn out that the PTB have shot themselves into the foot, yet again.

Here is one of the terrorists at work. Hairdresser. What was he missing? Apparently 500K rubles was not enough for complete happiness and for this money he was ready for what they did.
Pay attention to the interior. This is not Dushanbe, at least judging by the client. Working at this place, a person could not help but know Russian, but in another video, where he is already in a somewhat rumpled state in the hospital, he communicates through an interpreter.
The money they all talk about "with one voice", half of which they were paid in advance and a purposeful attempt to hide, suggests that these are not some ideological fighters, religious suicide bombers, for example, but simple mercenaries.
Muhammad Fayzov, worked in a barbershop, but for 500 thousand became a Wahhabi and signed up for a terrorist act

From above, the damage to the Crocus does not look so irreparable. On the video from the ground, everything looks much worse.
Crocus City from above. The militants entered the hall from the left side and after the shooting they also left through the main entrance to the shopping center

Вот один из террористов за работой. Парикмахер. Чего ему не хватало? Видимо 500К рублей не хватало для полного счастья и за эти деньги он был готов на то, что они сделали.
Обратите внимание на интерьер. Это не Душанбе, хотя бы судя по клиенту. Работая на этом месте человек не мог не знать русский язык, однако на другом видео, где он уже в несколько помятом виде находится в больнице, он общается уже через переводчика.
Деньги, про которые они все говорят "в один голос", половину из которых им выплатили заранее и целенаправленная попытка скрыться, говорит о том, что это не какие то идейные борцы, религиозные смертники, например, а простые наемники.
Сверху повреждения Крокуса выглядят не такими уж и неустранимыми. На видео с земли все выглядит гораздо хуже.

In fact, given the entire desperate panorama prior to this event, the trap to escalate the situation is quite evident... Medvedev said this now:
We will avenge each and every one. And those who are involved, regardless of the country of origin and status, are now our main and legitimate target.

You just wait, bastards.
Ha! Reminds me when the C's went into "prophecy" mode: "This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!"
A: Maternal influences. Psychological anxiety. Mother daughter rivalry for male attention. Enough personal dilly dallys. Long message to follow. Pause: Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside. Leave channel open and pause: Queen Elizabeth serious illness; blood related. Princess Diana suicide attempt. Gas explosions this winter in NE United States, Texas and other. Supernova and unusual weather all over. Memphis feels tremors. Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant. Evangelical sexual tryst exposed. Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca". Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!
Just you wait - Lyrics
Just you wait, Henry Higgins, just you wait
You'll be sorry but your tears will be too late

You'll be broke and I'll have money
Will I help you? Don't be funny!
Just you wait, Henry Higgins, just you wait

Just you wait, Henry Higgins 'till you're sick
And you screams to fetch a doctor double quick
I'll be off a second later
And go straight to the theater
Oh oh oh, Henry Higgins, just you wait

Ooh, Henry Higgins
Just you wait until we're swimming in the sea
Ooh, Henry Higgins
And you get a cramp a little way from me
When you yell you're going to drown
I'll get dressed and go to town
Oh oh oh, Henry Higgins, oh oh oh, Henry Higgins
Just you wait!

One day I'll be famous, I'll be proper and prim
Go to St. James so often I shall call it St. Jim
One evening the King will say Eliza, old thing
I want all of England your praises to sing

"Next week on the 20th of May
I proclaim Eliza Doolittle Day
All the people will celebrate the glory of you
And whatever you wish and want I gladly will do"

Thanks a lot, King, says I, in a manner well bred
But all I want is Henry Higgins' Head
Done, says the king with stroke
Guard, run and bring in the bloke

Then they'll march you, Henry Higgins, to the wall
And the king will tell Eliza, sound the call
As they lift their rifles higher
I'll shout ready, aim, fire
Oh oh oh, Henry Higgins
Down you'll go, Henry Higgins
Just you wait!

Source: ЗеРада
Looks pretty accurate at this moment.

🇬🇧🔥🇷🇺 Крокус Сити Холл. Мотивация: DeepState+

Наш анализ начнем с мотивации возможных заказчиков.

🇷🇺 У Путина мотивации на такое - минимальная. Он выиграл выборы с рекордным результатом, впереди инаугурация. Мобилизацию ему сейчас объявлять нет смысла – людей пока хватает, но и объявить её ему ничего не мешает. Тоже самое с «войной», которая прозвучала от Пескова позавчера утром. Поэтому Кремлю не нужно никакого оправдания для любой эскалации, обстрелов Белгорода хватает.

🇺🇦 Украине (Зеленскому) это больше проблем чем выгоды, как и рейды РДК, которые привели к новому уровню эскалации, при этом не увеличив ни мотивацию внутри Украины, ни желания помочь.

Теракт а-ля ХАМАС поставит жирный крест на части помощи Запада и полностью развяжет руки РФ. Заметьте, до этого Украина тщательно подбирала цели: Крымский мост, НПЗ, военблогеры, и вдруг площадные обстрелы Белгорода + Крокус. После этого проукраинские позиции в мире безусловно ослабнут, особенно в третьих странах.

🇺🇸 Части элит США (Бернс, Керри – условно голуби) также не нужная эскалация. Они ведут переговоры о форматах глобальной сделки. Белому Дому важно дотянуть с плюс минус текущим состоянием до выборов, без фиксации убытков и эскалаций.

Поэтому голуби, получив информацию про подготовку теракта, и являясь принципиальными противниками ударов по территории РФ, опубличили информацию о возможных терактах. Это была крайняя мера. Они явно пытались играть активную партию, но, видимо, понимали, что организаторов не остановить по закрытым каналам, и поэтому пришлось идти в паблик, что теперь играет против них и даёт шанс русским «вязать» США.

🇺🇸+🇬🇧 Всё это в целом наводит нас на версию с DeepState+ (Часть элит США + Британия), которые постоянно вмешиваются в точках бифуркации, препятствуя переговорам. Ведь только для них такая эскалация является win-win вариантом. Они могли это организовать либо напрямую через ГУР, которые являются контуром МИ-6 в Украине или вообще не из Украины. Еще раз ГУР – это не Украина, это внешний контур управления МИ-6 (помните, статью как ЦРУ были против некоторых операций ГУР на территории РФ?).

Вот Вика Нуланд (как яркий представитель DeepState) и предупредила Путина о неприятных сюрпризах + неанонсированный визит Обамы в Лондон‼️

Крокус один в один становится в ряд событий с подрывом СП и Каховской дамбы, которые в свое время изменили тренд и развели переговорные позиции сторон.

Мы обозначили DeepState+, потому что термин DeepState изначально относится к американским элитам, а в этих процессах важную (скорее даже первую скрипку) роль играет МИ-6🧩

Crocus City Hall. Motivation: DeepState+

Let's start our analysis with the motivation of potential customers.

🇷🇺 Putin's motivation for this is minimal. He won the election with a record result, the inauguration is ahead. There is no point in declaring mobilization for him now – there are still enough people, but nothing prevents him from declaring it. The same thing happened with the "war", which was heard from Peskov the day before yesterday morning. Therefore, the Kremlin does not need any justification for any escalation, there are enough attacks on Belgorod.

🇺🇦 Ukraine (Zelensky) These are more problems than benefits, as well as the RDK raids, which led to a new level of escalation, while not increasing either motivation within Ukraine or the desire to help.

A terrorist attack a la Hamas will put a fat cross on the part of Western aid and completely untie the hands of the Russian Federation. Note that before that, Ukraine carefully selected targets: the Crimean Bridge, the refinery, military bloggers, and suddenly the area shelling of Belgorod + Crocus. After that, the pro-Ukrainian positions in the world will certainly weaken, especially in third countries.

Parts of the US elites (Burns, Kerry – conditionally pigeons) also do not need escalation. They are negotiating the formats of a global deal. It is important for the White House to hold out with plus or minus the current state until the elections, without fixing losses and escalations.

Therefore, the pigeons, having received information about the preparation of a terrorist attack, and being principled opponents of strikes on the territory of the Russian Federation, published information about possible terrorist attacks. It was an extreme measure. They were clearly trying to play an active party, but apparently they understood that the organizers could not be stopped through closed channels, and therefore they had to go public, which now plays against them and gives the Russians a chance to "knit" the United States.

🇺🇸+🇬🇧 All this in general leads us to the version with DeepState+ (Part of the elites of the USA + Britain), which constantly interfere at bifurcation points, preventing negotiations. After all, only for them such an escalation is a win-win option. They could have organized this either directly through the GUR, which is the MI6 circuit in Ukraine, or not from Ukraine at all. Once again, the GUR is not Ukraine, it is the external control circuit of MI6 (remember the article how the CIA was against some operations of the GUR on the territory of the Russian Federation?).

Here is Vika Nuland (as a bright representative of DeepState) and warned Putin about unpleasant surprises + Obama's unannounced visit to London‼️

Crocus one-on-one becomes a series of events with the undermining of the joint venture and the Kakhovskaya dam, which at one time changed the trend and divorced the negotiating positions of the parties.

We designated DeepState+ because the term DeepState originally refers to the American elites, and MI6 plays an important (rather first fiddle) role in these processes.🧩

You don't play couci couca with a bear, and a Russian bear at that. I imagine Putin is angry. I can easily imagine him very, very angry and at the same time he must be serene, calm and act with caution. But a bear, a Russian bear, that is angry because its cubs have been injured or killed, watch out! A Russian bear is not a little circus bear that you can make do anything with, a real, genuine Russian bear, when you've killed his children, you better play dead. In fact, you're already dead before he does anything. Just the shadow of its paws have already killed you. And this is what awaits to those who have dared to touch the bear's cubs.

We're all Russians now!

image-180404-1711256779.jpg

The Burj Khalifa skyscraper in Dubai was lit up in Russian flag colors as a tribute to victims of the terrorist attack in the Crocus City Hall, TASS reports.

The inscription of "the United Arab Emirates supports Russia" in Arabic and English appeared on the facade of the world’s tallest building. The action organized by Dubai authorities and the development company Emaar lasted for several minutes.

Buildings of the Khalifa University, the oil company ADNOC, the exhibition company ADNEC, and certain other ones were also lit up in colors of the Russian flag, the WAM news agency said.

"This initiative of solidarity confirms categoric opposition of the UAE to all forms of violence and terrorism, which are aimed at destabilization and are incompatible with international law. It also evidences that UAE leaders and population support Russia and its people in struggle against terrorist attacks," WAM informed.

The burned-down concert hall in Crocus is named after the famous singer Muslim Magomayev. During the action, the song "Cranes" was broadcast, dedicated to those who died during World War II, and for some reason they said that it was Magomayev who performed it. That's not so. At the event, the song was performed by Joseph Kobzon. I will give Magomayev's recording of this song.
The "Cranes are Flying" memorial campaign has started at Crocus City Hall

The event was timed to coincide with the day of national mourning.

On the day of national mourning, a Crane projection appeared on the building of Crocus City Hall. An endless wedge of birds rises from the base of the complex and flies into the sky.

This is how the memory of those who died during the terrorist attack on March 22 was honored. The action was organized by the volunteer movement "We are together".
У «Крокус Сити Холла» стартовала акция памяти «Летят журавли»

Сгоревший концертный зал в Крокусе назван в честь известного певца Муслима Магомаева. Во время акции транслировали песню "Журавли", посвященную погибшим во время Второй Мировой войны и почему то заявили, что исполняет ее именно Магомаев. Это не так. На акции песня была в исполнении Иосифа Кобзона. Я приведу запись Магомаева с этой песней.

Back
Top Bottom