Events in Russia

This guy owned the Crocus venue as a part of his real estate group, also called Crocus

Agalarov has served as a liaison between Trump and Putin. According to an interview, they once discussed the construction of a Trump Tower in Russia. Agalarov had also reportedly tried to set up a meeting between the two, but this was canceled due to Putin having to meet the Dutch royal couple at the time. Putin instead sent Trump a fedoskino miniature.

In 2014, Kyrgyzstan signed a treaty with Russia that named Crocus Group as the single supplier of services to integrate into the Eurasian Economic Union, avoiding competitive bidding on the $127 million deal.

Agalarov's son, Emin, helped arrange Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya's meeting with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort in Trump Tower on 9 June 2016. Following the meeting, Agalarov wired $1.2 million to a bank in New Jersey controlled by Emin, a transfer which is being investigated by American law enforcement.

Emin said that after Trump won the United States presidential election in 2016, Trump sent them a handwritten note, saying he does not forget his friends.

The Ukrainian Embassy has been actively recruiting militants in Tajikistan for months:
Back in October, 2023, a diplomatic scandal broke out in Tajikistan, while the Ukrainian ambassador Valery Evdokimov, ex-chairman of the Ukrainian Foreign Intelligence, was recruiting mercenaries to the Ukrainian foreign legion. Kiev reportedly ordered to recruit several hundred militants. Any information about the ambassador on the department’s website has been deleted.
A few weeks before the terrorist attack in Moscow, the Embassy officially published an appeal for the hiring of assassins to the alleged Kiev’s Foreign Legion on the page of the Ukrainian Embassy in Tajikistan. Now after the terrorist attack has been completed, the request to search for the killers has been deleted, but the screenshots remain on the social networks.
taj.jpg

BREAKING: Largest Missile Attack Targeted Sevastopol - Crimea

On the evening of March 24, the largest missile attack targeted the city of Sevastopol in Crimea. Dozens of NATO missiles targeted the city center and its outskirts.
These videos confirm that two NATO-supplied 'Storm Shadow'-missiles successfully hit the city center at night.
The massive strikes began after Zelensky released his another appeal to Ukrainians, blaming Putin for the terrorist attack in Moscow.
Governor of Sevastopol confirms 1 dead, 4 wounded:
  • In the area of Rudnev Street, a rocket hit an office building. The level of damage is being clarified.
  • In the area of Batumskaya Street, fragments hit a five-story house, a gas pipe was damaged. The woman received a shrapnel wound in her arm.
  • Granatnaya Street — the arrival of a fragment into the house, the gas pipe is damaged.
  • Yukharina Balka Street, rocket debris on the roadway.
  • In the area of the Kachinsky highway, a fragment hit a house.
The satanists in control of Washington apparently would really prefer if Ukraine were not forced to admit defeat. Not yet. Until they can come up with a new 'Attention-Distraction'-project.

Almost simultaneously, Ukrainian Nazis launched another massive attack on the city of Belgorod. The Russian Ministry of Defense reported that the air defense destroyed 19 Czech-made Vampire MLRS shells over the Belgorod region.
Aha! This is why it was so important to convert the Czech government to the genocidal satanists side.

I get a sense that the Crocus incident is another "See, we can get you any time, any place, and there's nothing you can do about it" by the US 'Deep state'/MI6/CIA complex. The fact that they gave a warning on the 8th of March may be a way to try emphasize their (illusionary) omnipotence: "See, we even gave everyone a warning, and you still couldn't prevent this!" And, as an icing on the cake, "We can make the whole world think it was ISIS-K who did this, and even if it's obvious for anyone with two firing neurons that it wasn't, we can through our control of the media still make the majority believe this".

Another thing is that the perpertrators were apparently instructed to be as brutal as possible. Apparently one of the terrorists even beheaded a civilian, and another stabbed someone who was already dead multiple times, and filmed it. Maybe a 'nod' and evidence to the customer that "we're doing as instructed". So, this could mean that these instructions were given in order for it to look more like an 'ISIS act'.

Moreover, the customer ('deep state') probably didn't care one iota if these terrorists were caught or killed. Maybe they made the terrorists believe that an arrangement had been made for them, so that there would be a welcoming party on the Ukrainian side (as it appears), and that they could in that way escape and be safe, enjying their money/payment. The customer didn't care if they made it to the other side or not. The important things was to "show off" and create as much chaos as possible.

I could be wrong with the above, but that's what I was thinking this morning. :cool2:

This also shows how cowardly the PTB are, who are masters of camouflage, hiding behind the backs of others and thus attributing blame for their actions to all employees of the CIA, MI6, Mossad, and NATO agencies. This causes them to internally believe that they are elusive, undetectable and will never bear any responsibility for their evil actions, which causes further escalation of chaos, war and confusion. -flicked- in the head, cowards will never stick out their chests, will not step out of line, will not admit it personally, but will blame others, e.g. ISIS, terrorists, Russia because only very narrow, selected groups of people in agencies plan such massacres and events. If only Russia, China or any country wanted to commit an identical massacre in any country in an identical style, they would do it easily and no one would detect the perpetrators, but they have a conscience, mercy for ordinary people and they know that they would be blamed for it anyway by the empire of evil and darkness. I have long wanted Russia to send several dozen Avangard missiles to some of the headquarters and castles of the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros and Schwabs, Netanyahu in the USA, GB, France, Israel and various islands, to show them: "we know it's you son of a bitch." . and you will not hide from us", but this would result in a war caused by their political puppets, who are addicted to their money and follow even the stupidest orders. CIA, MI6 attack defenseless people with impunity, Russia with the help of Ukrainian Banderites and fascists in the bordering regions with Ukraine, they simply moved the front of shooting unarmed civilians more east of the DNR, and the powerless in a regular war kill innocent civilians in Moscow, Sevastopol, Bielgorod and others town s and cities.

Yes, the PTB are fighting now for their survival, for the possibility of being masters of life and death on Earth, for billions people worked on them, and they basked in luxury and wealth, from time to time killing their slaves with increasingly sophisticated methods.

Last edited:
The PTB have really messed up with this one. Some of the imagery of firefighters clearing Crocus City Hall has a strongly 9/11 feel to it, and major cities of the world are lighting up in Russian colours:

1711270009841.png

There's an outpouring of empathy for Russia on Telegram and X, and every man, woman and their dogs seem to be blaming the CIA and Mossad without any significant evidence yet of that emerging. Many in the US remember 9/11 all too well, and will be vicariously enjoying the fact that Russia caught the perpetrators and have been extracting information in the best "Hollywood" style regarding accomplices and connections.

The evidence already seems to be pointing to Ukraine and the US deep state, and regardless of whether Russia can prove it, there is every justification to begin striking the Nazis with full force, and the fresh news that such bombardments have recently been made throughout the far western regions of Ukraine has Poland and NATO panicking about just what level of tactical and strategic escalation Russia will be able to leverage from this situation. Did the "Triple Bad Day" for the Rockfellers and their ilk just accelerate towards them?

Let's see what Glory comes to Russia, as Pierre heralded for us.

If the ISIS cover doesn't work as planned, then the Russian false flag narrative might be pushed. Then we're ALL going to be conspiracy theorists, some right and some wrong. More opportunities to wake up are probably on the way.

It does feel like yet another move motivated by desperation from somewhere, which is never a good basis for your strategy. I hope it backfires spectacularly.

Anyway there is strange coincidences in this event. It look like the same "controllers" handle this kind of events in the West and the East with impunity, Putin or not.

According to information reported by 78.ru, Islam Khalilov, the 15-year-old eighth-grader from the town of Krasnogorsk, was working part-time in the changing rooms at Crocus City Hall. When the shots rang out, he quickly took charge and directed the crowd of people heading towards a dead end towards the exit, saving their lives in the process.

According to Islam, he was simply following instructions given during an evacuation exercise a week earlier.

"I was in the basement changing room when I heard strange noises. Then people started running and shouting. We'd had instructions on what to do in the event of an attack a week before, so I was prepared. I realised that if I didn't react, over a hundred people could be injured. So I started moving everyone away from the danger zone. I shouted throughout Crocus City Hall that there was gunfire, ran to the side and guided people in the right direction," he told 78.ru.

Islam Khalilov.jpg

And the tweet:
"It is better to die in battle yourself than to let others die" - a schoolboy who worked part-time in the cloakroom of Crocus City Hall led more than 100 people out of the building during the terrorist attack.

The 15-year-old hero's name is Islam Khalilov.

If the ISIS cover doesn't work as planned, then the Russian false flag narrative might be pushed. Then we're ALL going to be conspiracy theorists, some right and some wrong. More opportunities to wake up are probably on the way.

It does feel like yet another move motivated by desperation from somewhere, which is never a good basis for your strategy. I hope it backfires spectacularly.
Obviously, this step has already been taken in some places. We have already been informed about this.

In the Polish media and online portals, mainly the narrative suggests that this is a false flag attack organized by Putin.
Anti-system bloggers also softly suggest this.
It is generally said that after winning the elections Putin feels confident and that this false flag is to be used to justify the escalation of the conflict in Ukraine up to and including the use of nuclear weapons.
Of course I am not surprised by this.

Очевидно, что этот шаг уже кое-где сделан. Нам уже об этом сообщили.

For my part, I'm struck by the parallel between this terrorist attack in Moscow and the one in Paris (Bataclan) on November 13th, 2015 which was discussed there :
(And I'm surprised that none of you mentioned it.)

FWIW :
In Paris, the band playing was "Eagle of Death Metal". In Moscow, the band who was going to play is Piknik :

This Piknik band has a logo which should look familiar for those among you who have read Pierre's Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection (pp. ) :

Their album covers are strange and have clear reference to esoterism and (black ?) magic :

Here is a list of their albums, with covers :

Anyway there is strange coincidences in this event. It look like the same "controllers" handle this kind of events in the West and the East with impunity, Putin or not.

View attachment 93368

And the tweet:

A heroic boy. A heroic story. With a little "but"...

One thing i do not quite understand is, that in such a situation as described above - why would someone take a selfie video ?! I mean if i am seriously into trying to save people - isn't that the primary and most important task above all other things ? Since he clearly had an exercise one 1 week earlier... But the last thing that comes to mind, would be doing a selfie video...

He also happens to have the name of "islam". I hope i am not projecting too much into it. Maybe I am starting to become too old fashioned ?!

From Ms. Maria Zaharova

"U.S. National Security Council official Adrienne Watson: Ukraine is not involved in the Krasnogorsk terrorist attack, outlawed ISIS is to blame.

If only they had been able to solve the assassination of their own President Kennedy so quickly. But no, for more than 60 years it has not been possible to determine who killed him. How about ISIS, too? Or are they delaying for another 60 years with details, playing with "constructive uncertainty"?

How about taking the Nord Stream terrorist attack? According to the United States (and The New York Times cites comments by officials), Ukrainians were involved. It's true that U.S. authorities have gone downhill. So they're still snooping around out there looking for divers from Kiev or ISIS. There has been not a single word from Washington urging Denmark and Sweden not to relent in their search for those responsible, and Russia's proposal for an investigation under the auspices of the UN has been blocked by the Anglo-Saxons in the Security Council.

All of this suggests that the US political elite has, over the decades, become adept at skillfully diverting attention away from high-profile crimes and all sorts of enactments.

Therefore, until the investigation into the terrorist attack on Crocus City Hall is completed, any wording from Washington excusing Kiev should be treated as evidence. After all, the financing of Kiev's organized crime terrorist activities by US liberal Democrats and the Biden family's involvement in corrupt schemes has been going on for many years."

Back
Top Bottom