I don't get it.... why not destroy evil?

"This occurs at the same instant that STO energies have gained weight on an opposing axis, and rise to union with the One. In short, a constant cycling".
An example of this ( from , Occult Chemistry, by Annie Besant and Charles W. Leadbeater, Edited by A. P. Sinnett , page 18 ) , this is what , afaik ,has been called an elemental atom , a 2d depiction of a 3d "object":

Elemental.png

Hok said:
Desire is something STS, the very fact of wanting to go to a STO reality truncates it.
Eventually everything we do, no matter how aligned it is with STO, does not mean that we are contributing to it suggesting that our desires-desires about our 4d STO ascension come true.
Those who have to pass to 4D STO will do so and those who do not will not pass even if they have read every point and how of the books and Cs sessions.

Every soulled human on the planet right now is a 4D candidate, there’s no free pass though so it becomes ‘who you are and what you see’ … is frequency resonance vibration that counts, and the cosmos is offering up these ‘upgrades’ in a multitude of ways. I for one have not lost faith in the collective consciousness to awaken, and even snap awake just before the clock strikes!!
This is the closing of a grand cycle, the potential for a global group ascension, unlike other harvest within the cycle.
What is the basis for such optimism? Gurdjieff was not so optimistic. We can't violate the Directive and condition the number of candidates. But here's what the Ra materials say - “Yes. Most of your people will repeat 3rd density.” Most...
Willingness to go 4D is not enough. And “expectations destroy reality”. The key is the desire for Cognition.
“Entities that don't do their homework won't cross the barrier, no matter how attractive or cute they are.” (с)
What barrier are we talking about? There's a phrase in the Bible - “they shall reach the limit, but shall not pass over it”. The same “limit” is in the Edda. For the sake of knowledge, someone crucified himself, someone underwent other difficult tests in order for the psyche to survive the collapse, the very quantum leap of consciousness to occur. It is comparable to near-death state or extremely intense life experience. Gurdjieff also thought it was very, very difficult. But perhaps a few people will succeed. Especially since we can't know until we die whether we've done it. Pierre was going through an extremely intense life experience. When asked if he had coped, Cass said “almost”. “Almost”? OMG! How much more work is needed?

Hok said:
Desire is something STS, the very fact of wanting to go to a STO reality truncates it.
Eventually everything we do, no matter how aligned it is with STO, does not mean that we are contributing to it suggesting that our desires-desires about our 4d STO ascension come true.
Those who have to pass to 4D STO will do so and those who do not will not pass even if they have read every point and how of the books and Cs sessions.

What is the basis for such optimism? Gurdjieff was not so optimistic. We can't violate the Directive and condition the number of candidates. But here's what the Ra materials say - “Yes. Most of your people will repeat 3rd density.” Most...
Willingness to go 4D is not enough. And “expectations destroy reality”. The key is the desire for Cognition.
“Entities that don't do their homework won't cross the barrier, no matter how attractive or cute they are.” (с)
What barrier are we talking about? There's a phrase in the Bible - “they shall reach the limit, but shall not pass over it”. The same “limit” is in the Edda. For the sake of knowledge, someone crucified himself, someone underwent other difficult tests in order for the psyche to survive the collapse, the very quantum leap of consciousness to occur. It is comparable to near-death state or extremely intense life experience. Gurdjieff also thought it was very, very difficult. But perhaps a few people will succeed. Especially since we can't know until we die whether we've done it. Pierre was going through an extremely intense life experience. When asked if he had coped, Cass said “almost”. “Almost”? OMG! How much more work is needed?
Wow, it's not an easy task, so what's the reward? We come to this Earth to give the best of ourselves and that is not enough. We have failed for millennia to die to start again. We have nothing guaranteed, not even if we are trying hard, since the door of that mystery will open just once, one moment, one instant. of the suffering human game seeking to breathe seeking to see the flame that we believed to be eternal extinguished falling into the void and total desolation before we believed it was lightning and now the forces are withdrawing! mercy and mercy or freedom, no more mind and no more words than that which guards the treasure of the soul.

I agree that all soulled people on Earth are NOT 4D candidates, and that a great majority of the current world population will need to repeat 3D. I appreciate Fluffy's optimism but I believe rightly or wrongly that Ra's statement is valid.

I'd say it's rather the "willingness of getting rid of STS/ego" since this is much more "observable" or "knowable" by oneself compared to the idea of "going to 4D", which is much vaguer, I think.

Gurdjieff also thought it was very, very difficult.
Most probably true but I sense a slightly pessimistic tone as well, almost close to an idea of "impossibility".

But perhaps a few people will succeed.
Perhaps? It's rather "certainly".

Last edited:
Wow, it's not an easy task, so what's the reward? We come to this Earth to give the best of ourselves and that is not enough. We have failed for millennia to die to start again. We have nothing guaranteed, not even if we are trying hard, since the door of that mystery will open just once, one moment, one instant.
Are you serious? You sound like you are forced into a test for graduation to 4D, and the testing institution will examine your test paper and decide whether you will be allowed or not allowed to 4D? If that's what you mean, I think you get it wrong.

Q: (L) This leads to a couple of our other questions. What is the criteria to be a 4th density candidate?

A: There is no criteria. A criteria implies a judgment system which implies that an individual or individuals are watching over the progress of other individuals. It is merely part of the natural process of learning, which you are in total control of from beginning to end, in one sense. In that sense, you choose to be in the environment you are in, which does not indicate any recommendation of the environment by any higher source, or, conversely, any condemnation of the environment by any higher source, but merely the existence of the environment and your choice to exist within it. Therefore, being a candidate merely means that you have chosen to be a candidate for ANY level of density, be it first, second, etc. It is a choice of the self to continue that learning pathway.

Sorry for making too many posts one after another, but I also want to remind this, from Ra:

Ra said:
The Earth seems to be negative. That is due to the quiet, shall we say, horror which is the common distortion which those good or positively oriented entities have towards the occurrences which are of your space/time present. However, those oriented and harvestable in the ways of service to others greatly outnumber those whose orientation towards service to self has become that of harvestable quality.

I can't immediately point out the session. Someone's loved one died of cancer. The session asked about the appropriateness of painkillers. And Cass said this - “a beautiful death”. That's the whole context. So, I think it's perfectly natural to feel excitement before the last exam here.

So, I think it's perfectly natural to feel excitement before the last exam here.
Yes, the C's say we should "expect testing aplenty" if we want to graudate to STO, but I think this doesn't mean that a higher spiritual authority will decide on whether we qualify for graduation. It's a self-test, and it's us who decide, eventually.

My reactions might have been unnecessarily harsh. Sorry for that, Cruiseraurora and Hok.

I can't immediately point out the session. Someone's loved one died of cancer. The session asked about the appropriateness of painkillers. And Cass said this - “a beautiful death”. That's the whole context. So, I think it's perfectly natural to feel excitement before the last exam here.
I can't find that wording in the sessions. Can you remember anything more about the conversation? I even looked at something I thought might be it, but it wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom