I don't get it.... why not destroy evil?

Ok , apologies , wherever , 'tis felt , "the new testament" is called at least in part, as such , ( despite being stalinized ),

( Session 26 July 1997 :

Q: You once said that the Bible was written by Greek enforcers, and now you have just said that the myths were Stalinized. It also struck me that there were no ghosts or spirits in the Greek texts. These texts portray the Greeks as worshippers of the physical world. They were astonished at Pythagoras' belief in reincarnation...

A: You have been reading altered texts. )

---
(IMO/my 2x cents/blah) ) because it's about consciousness , such , always meets itself before any fear and power , (sts) , so faith precludes it , since sts, is , by choice , on a path of self service , ie expectation , bedur ?

To be continually deeply unhappy would mean that one is under the whip of their slave master. A moment here and there of deep unhappiness on the other hand, can be a mighty tool of learning.

I think negative emotions/experiences are the greatest of all teachers and the deeper the level of discomfort the bigger the potential for growth in the opposite direction.

Sure. I think one of our main problems is about "stagnation". When stagnation results in negativities or pain, this can motivate us to question the situation and take action for solution and progression.

The deep and continuous pains suffered by our loved ones or others can also naturally make us very unhappy and angry, and this can also motivate us to question ourself in terms of what needs to be done.

Arguably, our personal progression towards the STO realm is the best we can do both for ourself and for others.

I am more concerned when I’m too consistently content that I’m not going to make it, because I know I haven’t yet reached the place of inner harmony and oneness with myself so what buffers have I put in place to cause that contentment?
I suffer the same or a very similar problem. I try to question and solve it. Sometimes I can overcome the problem, then I become sure that I'll never forget or lose the problem-solving answer, or attitude, or awareness. But then I do forget or lose it. Then find again, and lose gain. This cannot go on eternally, for sure.

I might later change or update my views or add and remove parts of them but let me currently share what immediately comes to mind at the moment:

This is about the "religion" thing again. At one point or at various points, one needs to decide what one prioritizes the most, if any. There's an extreme pressure of negativites on us. This can insidiously cause us to have losses in our faith in "the truth", which I take to be very positive, since, "you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free".

Social assimilation can cause us to lose "individual independence" to a significant extent. Or "independent awareness". The utmost truth and destiny (7D) is "extremely positive", as you also acknowledge. And your being "positive" to whatever extent is your union with the utmost truth. The more positive you are, the more you merge with the truth. This is all you need. This is all you need to do. Too simplified but I think it's true, eventually. Don't we know how to be positive, especially considering the fact that it's the essence of our being? What is that causes us to not be positive? Almost an entire world, right? An entire planet of people, an entire world of "order" that has been ongoing for thousands of years.

So, the problem is mainly about the extreme degree of our belonging to "the world". Which is also called 3D thinking.

Ok , apologies , wherever , 'tis felt , "the new testament" is called at least in part, as such , ( despite being stalinized ),

( Session 26 July 1997 :

Q: You once said that the Bible was written by Greek enforcers, and now you have just said that the myths were Stalinized. It also struck me that there were no ghosts or spirits in the Greek texts. These texts portray the Greeks as worshippers of the physical world. They were astonished at Pythagoras' belief in reincarnation...

A: You have been reading altered texts. )

---
(IMO/my 2x cents/blah) ) because it's about consciousness , such , always meets itself before any fear and power , (sts) , so faith precludes it , since sts, is , by choice , on a path of self service , ie expectation , bedur ?
I think you should take a bit more time to explain your ideas. Make longer sentences, please. You seem to compress a lot of meaning into a few words. When this is combined with grammatical errors and typos, it can become really difficult to analyze what you intend to say. And yes, my english is not perfect either :)

Then we often face a dilemma. "Others" in our social environment mostly don't effectively share or support the "journey". They are often not "co-linear". So, you often find yourself to be "alone" in this war against a whole world, from a certain point of view. Of course, this forum is a significant exception to the "rule" I try to describe

In Ra stuff (law of one):

Session 13 January 29, 1981

QUESTIONER: How does a third density planet become a fourth density planet?
RA: I am Ra. This is going to be the last extended question.
As we have said, fourth density is as regular in its approach as the clock ticks. The space/time of your solar system has allowed this planetary sphere to spiral into the space/time of a different vibratory configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be shaped by these new distortions.
However, the thought-forms of your peoples during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of individuals and societies are spread across the spectrum, rather than being able to grasp the needle, so to speak, and point the compass in a single direction.
Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your peoples the vibration of understanding, is not effective in your present social complex, and so the harvest will result in many repeating the third density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers and your adepts at this time are all geared towards increasing the harvest, but there is little to harvest.

So, the problem is mainly about the extreme degree of our belonging to "the world". Which is also called 3D thinking.
"The world" is synonymous with "people" in many senses. Social assimilation, the degree of which we are probably not sufficiently aware, helps this morbidity. When I say "social", I mean the average people in the society, an extremely big part of which are supposed to be eliminated from this planet soon.

If you lived completely among people who are sincerely and strongly co-linear with you in terms of the religion of "progression towards the STO realm", then you all would probably have no difficulty in effectively making that progression, I guess.

As long as and to the extent that we lack that co-linearity in our immediate environment and, on the contrary, are exposed to a lot of direct and indirect STS effects over them, we need to be ready to take our journey "alone" as a "worst case scenario".

I don't claim that the "worst case scenario" is the actual situation. Sure we have co-linearity to this or that extent with those around us either in the physical or the internet sociality.

But even to help those around us regarding the path/religion, we'd better specialize in it personally through work on self, right?

as some way of further trying to illustrate it , link , Mr. Marasu Emoto
Thought I'd mention I was face to face with something that looks like the truth image in a dream recently. I was frightened mostly just after waking up because I didn't know what I was looking at. Thank you for linking that.

Of course, it may not have meant truth in my dream, who knows. No Matrix-Download of knowledge happened, as far as I'm aware. I'd like simpler dreams, however.

In our relations with the world, it's so natural and inevitable to experience negative thoughts and emotions. Open and hidden accumulation of these, however, can significantly diminish our awareness of the big picture, and thus diminish our spiritual and physical health.

When we try to remember, or direct our attention to, the big picture in terms of our journey to the STO realm and eventually to 7D, what we need to resonate with is positivity; its basic experience and awareness. From the 3D perspective, we seek reasons as to why or how to experience positivity.

This might be a beneficial to consider: If you are not positive (or to the extent you are negative), you don't resonate with the big picture or with the utmost truth. However justified or inescapable it may appear, negativity damages us. We fight an ocean of difficulties and negativities in our 3D life. We are constantly being bombarded with negativities. This is a kind of "DoS attack", so to speak, so that we remain in a state of "Denial of Service" in terms of positivity.

The extreme negative charge of the world, and the extension or reflection of this sheer negativity in us causes us to get accustomed to negativity. We tend to normalize it. STS "masters" force us to get accustomed to more and more negativity, just like in the story of the boiling frog. We are effectively forced to content ourselves with false or shallow positivities. Such that true positivity begins to lose its meaning. Positivity is the "essence" of our being. It's the breath of 7D. It's us. It's the path. We are the path. We are the destination. We travel to the purest essence of our being.

Saying is one thing, doing is another, of course. Currently, I can't do enough justice to what I supposedly believe about positivity.

Sometimes, or often, I also find the issue you mentioned to be so badly entangled and tough, but sometimes I see it as the simplest thing.

As for the "simplest" point of view: There's an STO realm. A really positive realm. Nothing can really stop our progress to it if we are sufficiently aware of it, if we trust in it, and if our "desire" to reach it is our "strongest" desire. "Gravity" helps this. Gravity exists for this probably. In 3D STS thinking, we often counteract gravity, I suppose.

Positivity/STO is not really "alien" to us. It's the essence of our being, of any being. But the collectively-shared ego disease (3D thinking) complicates and restricts our active psychic connection and oneness with our essence, which is in 5D or eventually in 7D, I suppose.
Desire is something STS, the very fact of wanting to go to a STO reality truncates it.
Eventually everything we do, no matter how aligned it is with STO, does not mean that we are contributing to it suggesting that our desires-desires about our 4d STO ascension come true.
Those who have to pass to 4D STO will do so and those who do not will not pass even if they have read every point and how of the books and Cs sessions.

Desire is something STS, the very fact of wanting to go to a STO reality truncates it.
Eventually everything we do, no matter how aligned it is with STO, does not mean that we are contributing to it suggesting that our desires-desires about our 4d STO ascension come true.
I want to refer you to what @BlueKiwi and @iamthatis wrote today about the concepts of want & desire in this thread, Hok. What you state is not necessarily wrong but not necessarily right, either. Depends on the context and on what is meant by them. The Cassiopaeans themselves make variable comments on these concepts. ("A: Find the desire of the heart", for instance).

Those who have to pass to 4D STO will do so and those who do not will not pass even if they have read every point and how of the books and Cs sessions.
This sounds a bit too "fatalistic". Is the number of those who will pass to 4D STO or STS determined and known in advance too?

Quiero referirte a lo que @BlueKiwi y @iamthatis escribieron hoy sobre los conceptos de deseo y deseo en este hilo, Hok. Lo que usted afirma no es necesariamente incorrecto, pero tampoco necesariamente correcto. Depende del contexto y de lo que se entiende por ellos. Los propios casiopeos hacen comentarios variables sobre estos conceptos. ("A: Encuentra el deseo del corazón", por ejemplo).

Esto suena demasiado "fatalista". ¿se determina y conoce de antemano también el número de quienes pasarán a 4D STO o STS?
So sometimes the villains aren't the bad guys?

For me the most important thing is the next quote for a film:

500 years ago everyone 'knew' the Earth was flat. And 15 minutes ago you 'knew' people were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

Movie Men in Black.

Back
Top Bottom