I don't get it.... why not destroy evil?

Huh?
May be I’m a bit dumb.. I have no idea what you just said. :umm::huh::huh:

Okay, honesty time.. the truth is sometimes I have no idea what’s being said but just pretend I do, wing it, and hope the info filters into my consciousness at some point later…. It’s an okay approach, ive seen some positive results, and there’s still stuff that I don’t know that I pretended I did, I’m just waiting on those downloads :cool::cool2:
here to learn we are , my words are merely those of some fool on the interwebs, thus distortion, what have you, apply , write them on a piece of toilet paper if you must :P , ... as some way of further trying to illustrate it , link , Mr. Marasu Emoto

aight , fractal :

" In mathematics, a fractal is a geometric shape containing detailed structure at arbitrarily small scales, usually having a fractal dimension strictly exceeding the topological dimension. Many fractals appear similar at various scales, as illustrated in successive magnifications of the Mandelbrot set.[1][2][3][4] This exhibition of similar patterns at increasingly smaller scales is called self-similarity, also known as expanding symmetry or unfolding symmetry (...) " ( edit : i wish i waz a lumber jack , no shite , i went from proclaiming being agnostic , to , wherever "we" are XD )
I know what a fractal is, I just didn’t know what you said :lol2:

IMHO no matter what we do, STS will continue to exist because if it didn't nothing else would either. I was thinking about this again lately when rereading some C's stuff on how STS can only see what they want to see. That STS hell world that they have set in motion to create over these last hundreds of thousands of years WILL exist in one form or another, and I believe they will absolutely experience that reality.

That doesn't mean we have to be there with them. IMHO we can see where they are going and can "opt out", even if that means physically checking out before ever letting their STS paws touch us (rather than trying to destroy them). What I am wondering now, however, is if not wanting to be part of their world may in fact also come from base STS impulses: would that damn me to their world if I simply don't want to be there for my own reasons?

Then I look at what I am posting here now on this forum, wanting others to see what I just realized and how selfish my own wanting to not be a part of an STS world may be, which may in fact not be enough to "save me" if I'm coming from an STS viewpoint - but yet I'm still here sharing my views, wondering if others can see what I see, and if we can collectively come to a better understanding of how to create a better world together. And yet once again, I start wondering if I'm just spreading more STS viewpoints...

It's all so complicated!!

That doesn't mean we have to be there with them. IMHO we can see where they are going and can "opt out", even if that means physically checking out before ever letting their STS paws touch us (rather than trying to destroy them). What I am wondering now, however, is if not wanting to be part of their world may in fact also come from base STS impulses: would that damn me to their world if I simply don't want to be there for my own reasons?

I don't think not wanting to be part of an STS world is an STS impulse in itself. This is "the choice" that Ra referred to.

And yet once again, I start wondering if I'm just spreading more STS viewpoints...

I think being on this forum, networking, asking and checking with others is STO, as long as you're open to changing you beliefs and moving more towards objectivity with every opportunity. STS would do the opposite, only looking for ways to further solidify and confirm that their beliefs are consistent with their only wanting to see that they wish to.

Don't be so hard on yourself !

IMHO no matter what we do, STS will continue to exist because if it didn't nothing else would either. I was thinking about this again lately when rereading some C's stuff on how STS can only see what they want to see. That STS hell world that they have set in motion to create over these last hundreds of thousands of years WILL exist in one form or another, and I believe they will absolutely experience that reality.

Then I look at what I am posting here now on this forum, wanting others to see what I just realized and how selfish my own wanting to not be a part of an STS world may be, which may in fact not be enough to "save me" if I'm coming from an STS viewpoint - but yet I'm still here sharing my views, wondering if others can see what I see, and if we can collectively come to a better understanding of how to create a better world together. And yet once again, I start wondering if I'm just spreading more STS viewpoints...

Well, we're all STS. If we go around thinking that we're STO, that's wishful thinking. So maybe we might as well accept where we're at and not live in illusion. That would be a first step, I think. There is a second step - the Sufis have an interesting take on selfishness and the other drives or orientations that we consider sins. Something like this:

Because we can't rid ourselves of greed, become greedy for the truth. Because we can't rid ourselves of wrath, turn that wrath upon injustice. Because we can't rid ourselves of lust, lust for God. Because we can't rid ourselves of selfishness, learn to turn it into an act of love. Etc.

There's a great poem by Hafiz called Dog's Love.

All the crazy boys
Gather around their female counterpart,
When her canine beauty announces to the air
“My body is ready to play
its part in this miracle of Birth.”

Look what dedicated young men will do
For their chance moment
Of dancing ecstatic on their
Hind legs.

They will stay up all night and howl.
They will forget about food for days
and feverishly pray in their own language.

They will growl, make serious threats,
Even bite each other, saying,
“She’s mine, all mine—watch out
You skinny fleabag.”

Listen, human lovers:

When did you last keep a vigil
Beseeching Light?

When did you last fast, lose twenty pounds,

In hopes of embracing God?

Hafiz will give you the unedited news today:
You will need to outdo all the noble acts
Of dog’s love

So there is desire and then there is desire. Is selfishness a bad thing? Does it really matter all that much if one has a selfish desire? I think the main issue is whether or not the desire is unconscious. At least in principle, and depending on circumstances, desire can be transmuted if one attends to it properly and makes use of it consciously. Transcendence happens through acceptance and diversion or transformation of energies as much as by denial. The C's have said this, too:

Session 19 April 1997

A: Why worry? Do you not see that which you have accomplished up to now, through desire begetting sheer will, begetting realization?!?

One way I like thinking about this is understanding that when we have desires, cravings, or appetites, these could be thought of the study material for our current lesson plan. Makes 'em less of a big deal. And appetite in itself is an interesting word etymologically in this respect:

c. 1300, "craving for food," from Anglo-French appetit, Old French apetit "appetite, desire, eagerness" (13c., Modern French appétit), from Latin appetitus "appetite, longing," literally "desire toward," from appetitus, past participle of appetere "to long for, desire; strive for, grasp at," from ad "to" (see ad-) + petere "go to, seek out" (from PIE root *pet- "to rush, to fly").

So there is an old understanding embedded in the language that our appetites or our desires are what have the potential to give us wings! And there is plenty of evidence of this in the Romance Novels - the protagonists sometimes start out as the most atrocious rakes, but their lustful shenanigans are the vehicle that drives them to true love.

That STS hell world that they have set in motion to create over these last hundreds of thousands of years WILL exist in one form or another, and I believe they will absolutely experience that reality.

Some reminders I think are relevant on the issue:

A: ... The USA and allies are in for a rude and painful awakening.

Q: (L) Is it, in fact, that exactly half of all that exists, is moving into imbalance, while the other half is moving into balance?

A: Close.

Q: (L) All the cosmos? All that exists?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is it possible that one area of the cosmos has more of the balance seeking energy while another has more of that which is seeking imbalance?

A: Oh yes!

Q: (L) Is the Earth one of those areas that is more imbalanced than balanced at the present time?

A: Yes, but rapidly moving back toward balance.

A: ... When "Earth" becomes a 4th density realm, all the forces, both STS and STO shall be in direct contact with one another... It will be a "level playing field," thus, balanced.

A: You are on the way! Keep the faith in your abilities and the reality of higher densities and energies relating to both. You will receive dramatic demonstrations of the efficacy of the approach. The playing field is in the process of being leveled. And... Help is on the way!

It's STS who will eventually have to "opt out" of the game on earth. But, yes, the interim period can sometimes be very depressing, I suppose. Especially when/if 4D STS lands and eventually shows their true colors. I think this is supposed to happen before the world actually becomes 4D.

Ra seems to imply that the likelihood of an open mass landing by 4D STS is not high. The C's suggest otherwise apparently. I tend to take the C's suggestions into consideration more on this matter. But I also wonder if the C's emphases on this are just "precautionary". I mean, sometimes they give an ominous prediction so that we can think and act on it to reduce its possibility or its negative effects. Is what is told about 4D STS landing also of such nature? Prudence regarding the worst scenario is best, I think.

Sometimes, or often, I also find the issue you mentioned to be so badly entangled and tough, but sometimes I see it as the simplest thing.

As for the "simplest" point of view: There's an STO realm. A really positive realm. Nothing can really stop our progress to it if we are sufficiently aware of it, if we trust in it, and if our "desire" to reach it is our "strongest" desire. "Gravity" helps this. Gravity exists for this probably. In 3D STS thinking, we often counteract gravity, I suppose.

Positivity/STO is not really "alien" to us. It's the essence of our being, of any being. But the collectively-shared ego disease (3D thinking) complicates and restricts our active psychic connection and oneness with our essence, which is in 5D or eventually in 7D, I suppose.

This is where the concept of religion steps in, I think. Soooo many things in our worldly life counteracts our progress towards the STO realm. Such that, if we still want to advance towards it, then we find ourself in a kind of struggle, a war, in fact. Worldly desires and fears mostly act to dissuade us from our "religious journey" towards the STO realm. Then we often face a dilemma. "Others" in our social environment mostly don't effectively share or support the "journey". They are often not "co-linear". So, you often find yourself to be "alone" in this war against a whole world, from a certain point of view. Of course, this forum is a significant exception to the "rule" I try to describe.

I recall Ra mentioning that when STO reject STS advances there is a depolarisation because STO couldn’t give and STS couldn’t take and both lose power and have to go off to ‘regroup’ (or something on the lines of that) to repolarise.
So in effect, when we reject STS any STO we have gained would be regrouped by doing something for others, sharing yourself, networking etc, which is what you have done.
So, I guess, anytime we catch ourself being self serving counter it by doing the opposite.

A possibly rude perspective that I often try apply to myself:

If, as an STO candidate or an STO candidate candidate, you are deeply unhappy, that’s because you know you don’t progress towards the goal, “for any reason”.

" we are sufficiently aware of it, if we trust in it," ( bozadi ) , FAITH precludes this nonsense :P

Session 19 October 1994 :

Q: (L) If one is in process of fulfilling one's destiny in terms of performing a mission, is not the universe capable of meeting one's needs?

----------------------------------------

" I recall Ra mentioning that when STO reject STS advances (...) " ( fluffy )

Session 12 August 1995 :

A: If one believes in one's activities sincerely, to the greatest extent, they certainly will produce SOME benefit, at SOME level. But, merely following patterns for the sake of following patterns, does not produce sincerity and faith necessary for ultimate benefits to result. So, therefore, as always, one must search from within, rather than from without, to answer that question. Do you understand? To give you an example, to be certain, you meet this all the time. If you read material in the pages of a book that advises one form of ritual or another, and you follow that form of ritual because you have read words printed on the pages, does that really give you the true sense of satisfaction and accomplishment within yourself to the greatest extent possible? Whereas, if you, yourself, were to develop an activity which one or another could interpret or define as a ritual, but it comes from within you, it feels RIGHT to you, and you have a sincere and complete faith in it, whatever it may be, does that feel right to you?

--------------------------------------------

YMMV , since i can only , quote , as much , as an Orthodox Pastafarian ( self described ) , what testifies "da nu testifying" ? after all eh ? , are your words (actions ?) not directed at those that strive to unmeet ? sts ? that is to ... , write , there's not any sto "to gain "

A possibly rude perspective that I often try apply to myself:

If, as an STO candidate or an STO candidate candidate, you are deeply unhappy, that’s because you know you don’t progress towards the goal, “for any reason”.
To be continually deeply unhappy would mean that one is under the whip of their slave master. A moment here and there of deep unhappiness on the other hand, can be a mighty tool of learning.

I think negative emotions/experiences are the greatest of all teachers and the deeper the level of discomfort the bigger the potential for growth in the opposite direction.

I am more concerned when I’m too consistently content that I’m not going to make it, because I know I haven’t yet reached the place of inner harmony and oneness with myself so what buffers have I put in place to cause that contentment?

H

How is yin yang a fractal? it’s merely a third density representation of balance.
17 August 2024 transcript:

Q: (L) Okay. But what about his thing about the cycling around of space and time? He says they cycle round and he even draws a picture of it. It's like a cycling yin yang symbol, almost. And it seems to me that when the cycle comes and meets in the end, you know, like the past and the future and everything kind of meets in the middle, that that would be the definition of the whole Wave process. But he's saying that all space and time does this, and that it cycles forever. And that kind of fits with some of the C's definitions about the Wave. They say it's always there, it's cycling through the universe forever. And so that struck me as being very close to what he was talking about, this cycling of space and time, and this doubling thing. Is that in fact the case?

" we are sufficiently aware of it, if we trust in it," ( bozadi ) , FAITH precludes this nonsense :P

what testifies "da nu testifying" ? after all eh ? , are your words (actions ?) not directed at those that strive to unmeet ? sts ? that is to ... , write , there's not any sto "to gain "

Ricardo, I must admit that I have difficulty in comprehending some of your comments, such as above. Can you please rephrase them?

Back
Top Bottom