I don't get it.... why not destroy evil?

But, apparently, the STO path involves an "understanding" of the STS path as a legitimate and necessary part of existence. Self-damaging hatred or anything self-damaging isn't positive, although under 3D conditions hatred can be beneficial and necessary sometimes, as long as it's not "the deepest" motivation.

I agree with your explanations, Fluffy. One of the things that annoys me about yin-yang is the black dot within the white half. Each of the halves consists of a spherical main body and a curving tail. For an experiment, I take the center of spherical body of the white half as 7D. And then I wonder what the black dot in the middle of the white sphere might be representing. I try to explain it with what I know or believe about 7D.
I’m going to throw a wild card and say that there is no balance at 7th density, it’s positive grinding against positive causing friction and necessary dispersement of energy.

So I think the yin yang symbol only applies for 6D down.

But, apparently, the STO path involves an "understanding" of the STS path as a legitimate and necessary part of existence. Self-damaging hatred or anything self-damaging isn't positive, although under 3D conditions hatred can be beneficial and necessary sometimes, as long as it's not "the deepest" motivation.
Well that’s just speculation. I think we probably have a slightly better scope of 4D duality than we can even begin to contemplate the contemplation zone. In 5D I would assume that literally anything goes so that would include an STO path that has zero knowledge of anything other.

I am in 7 D now simultaneously with all the D unified in the absolute I am the one manifested in the everything including this entire forum!
Well true but that doesn’t really help to know that if it doesn’t get you out of the 3D prison you chose for yourself. How do we use that principle to break the chains of our enslavement to the Lizzies

Imagine knowing that you’re The One and then you have a gnarly and ecstatic 3D death, you get a glimpse of the white light which you are and you think ‘yay I made it’ but next thing you know you’re being shoved down tight uncomfortable tunnel, and you see some other bright light is shining at the end of that tunnel so with all your might you squeeze yourself towards it hoping to unite with all that is… then you’re born, again, in a tiny little useless helpless body and it is NOT what you hoped for and all you can do is cry about it but no one cares, they just think you’re so cute, and can’t stop smiling at you and using a silly voice to try to soothe you…

Just sayin’ … so what if we contain all there is inside us… what good is it contained inside?

"So I think the yin yang symbol only applies for 6D down." something was bothering me with this , hate to be that guy , (not really :D ) , but if ying/yang are considered , as , fractal, then it must apply as well, even C's give us individual names when talking to us lowly 3rd graders eh ;) . ( imo / my 2 cents / blah )

"So I think the yin yang symbol only applies for 6D down." something was bothering me with this , hate to be that guy , (not really :D ) , but if ying/yang are considered , as , fractal, then it must apply as well, even C's give us individual names when talking to us lowly 3rd graders eh ;) . ( imo / my 2 cents / blah )
I agree with you.

To me it fits more as a representation of everything (the one) and all its fractals (the disbursement).

Estoy en 7 D ahora simultanamente con todo el D unificado en absoluto. ¡Soy el que se manifiesta en todo, incluido todo este foro

Well true but that doesn’t really help to know that if it doesn’t get you out of the 3D prison you chose for yourself. How do we use that principle to break the chains of our enslavement to the Lizzies

Imagine knowing that you’re The One and then you have a gnarly and ecstatic 3D death, you get a glimpse of the white light which you are and you think ‘yay I made it’ but next thing you know you’re being shoved down tight uncomfortable tunnel, and you see some other bright light is shining at the end of that tunnel so with all your might you squeeze yourself towards it hoping to unite with all that is… then you’re born, again, in a tiny little useless helpless body and it is NOT what you hoped for and all you can do is cry about it but no one cares, they just think you’re so cute, and can’t stop smiling at you and using a silly voice to try to soothe you…

Just sayin’ … so what if we contain all there is inside us… what good is it contained inside?
I don't know about your question.
But suddenly, by the way, Dario has already been banned from the forum? I never saw another comment from that person.

I’m going to throw a wild card and say that there is no balance at 7th density, it’s positive grinding against positive causing friction and necessary dispersement of energy.

So I think the yin yang symbol only applies for 6D down.
Interesting perspective, makes me think more. I don't really know, but your saying there is no STS at 7D. Whats STS to do at 6D?

" Whats STS to do at 6D" , according to transcripts only negative thought forms , for balance , on those :

Session 7 January 1995 :

Q: (T) That is why it's called the contemplation level. You go and think about what you have done. (T) What about souls on 6th density? (L) Are there 6th density STS beings?

A: No, when you get to 6th you no longer need to recycle.

Q: (L) But still, is there an STS experience at 6th density, like the 6th density Orions?

A: These are only reflections of individuals, not unified entities. These reflections exist for balance. They are not whole entities, just thought forms.

---------------------------------------------

Session 21 December 1996 :

Q: (L) Are thought centers 7th density?

A: All is.

Q: (L) All is thought centers?

A: No. All is 7th density.

( further )

Session 23 July 1995 :

Q: (L) At what level of density do these thought centers have their primary focus?

A: Thought centers do not have primary focus in any level of density. This is precisely the point. You are not completely familiar with the reality of what thoughts are. We have spoken to you on many levels and have detailed many areas involving density level, but thoughts are quite a different thing because they pass through all density levels at once. Now, let us ask you this. Do you not now see how that would be possible?

Back
Top Bottom