Session 4 April 2015

sitting said:
goyacobol said:
(fabric) One thing we were worried about is in the event of a communications breakdown, would the board be able to be used to communicate with other groups? ...

A: ... We have mentioned before what is needed: Connect chakras by proper networking.

Hi goyacobol,

The question I cannot resolve, is whether this proper networking can be done via messages on the internet? As opposed to say messages face to face. And this is a big problem, as most forum members (like myself) rely on the former for our interaction.

My intuition tells me it can. But I'm not 100% sure.

Over sufficient time, I've gotten to "know" certain people. And I can almost physically sense what they're saying in their posts. But only when they truly put their hearts into their words, and only those that I've followed for some time.

I can for instance literally feel Laura's words--her thoughts, her emotions, her irritation, her warmth, etc. And yes, her reprimand as well. I think most people here have that same connection with her. Knowing this is very encouraging to me. Perhaps messages via bits & bytes can work.

But if the internet goes down, will I be able to replace what I have now with messages on the wind? The C's say YES--for the properly trained and adequately tuned. But that attainment I'm afraid is far from my reach right now. FWIW.

Hi sitting,

Actually, I have been working on an answer to your question. I even saved a draft that I thought was developing in the right direction but "accidentally" deleted it trying to clear out some older ones. So even though I am starting over I may be going at this from a slightly different way than I first approached the question.

Here is something that I just ran across:

Session 24 October 2009
Q: (L) Alright. Anything more about our group and our forum members? (pause – no new questions) (L) So we're gonna be pretty busy getting this organizational thing done. So, anything more for the group?

A: Once the external structure begins to take shape, real communities will form and chakra connection will be facilitated exponentially. Make haste but be gentle and wise. There is now more to be done so proceed with JOY. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Your question and the comments preceding the question seemed to kind of blend together in the sense that forming chakra connections is not easy to separate from the method/methods of communication. Like you I am trying to better understand what the Cs mean by "proper networking". And as you do, I see that for now we have the internet "But if the internet goes down, will I be able to replace what I have now with messages on the wind?". For now we mostly just have this internet to make connections (with the exception of a few FOTCM community groups). This got me looking how we got here in relation to what the Cs have mentioned.

Here are mostly the only sources I could find about why we have a forum on the internet:

Session 28 October 1994
Q: (L) Should I hook up to the computer internet to use as a source to propagate channeled messages?
A: Yes. Go for it.

Session 16 December 1995

Q: (L) You said that my life would be straightened out and that this would happen through the internet.
In fact, you said that my life would change suddenly and drastically...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Yet, all I have experienced has been the most oppressive internal and external attack
imaginable...
A: Benefits follow oppressiveness, what is it that you tell to others?? The darkness always precedes the
dawn!

Session 19 November 1994
Q: (T) Are different people receiving different pieces of information or are some people receiving as
much as they can handle and then it moves to another person to receive more of the information in
varying amounts?
A: Too many questions.
Q: (T) Is this information being given out in pieces to different people to be put together?
A: Close.
Q: (T) The information I have would not then be whole unto itself?
A: Network. Use computer net. There are others communicating and piecing together in this way.
Q: (T) How do I retrieve the information?
A: Ask.
Q: (L) Start taking the melatonin?
A: No. On computer network.
Q: (T) Ask on the computer network how to retrieve the information?
A: No. Others ask.

Notice that you asked a question and here I am just retrieving information?

Session 19 November continued 1994
Q: (T) One last question and I will be gone for now. Who sent me the information in the dream?
A: You don't have to "go". Complex.
Q: (T) Was the information sent by the good guys or the bad guys?
A: Different concept.
Q: (T) What race of beings? Did it come from a specific race?
A: Not exactly.
Q: (L) Can you give us just a few words on this?
A: Okay, Laura. Cosmic retrieval system.
Q: (L) What does the cosmic retrieval system retrieve?
A: Remember computer was inspired by cosmic forces and reflects universal intelligence system of
retrieval of reality.

Q: (T) This is a computer network, yes or no?
A: Strange thought pattern.
Q: (T) What you have described, on a very large scale, sophisticated...
A: Grand scale, close.
Q: (T) Can I access it through our earthly computer system?
A: In a sense, but not directly as of yet. But just wait.
[Break]
Q: (L) Okay, we are back guys. Have you been listening to us?
A: We are always with you now.
Q: (L) With all of us?
A: We have added Jan and Terry. Will add more as needed.

Session 5 December 1994

Q: (L) What a relief! A concession! Okay, I had a dream last night, I dreamed about large mechanical
flying "V's" that had flapping wings like metal bat boxes. They scared me. Then, I was with my family
and we were going to see my cousin who is deceased and she had just had a baby. The baby was
walking and talking and quoting Shakespeare. My Aunt got very upset and said it was unseemly
because the baby was illegitimate and she walked out. The baby was only 10 days old. My aunt ran out
the door and said it was evil.
A: Suggestion, get on computer net ASAP.
Q: (L) In other words, I really need to take my computer down and get the A drive fixed etc and log
onto the network?

Q: (V) What does that have to do with the dream? (Laura) I think it relates back to when Terry and Jan
were here and we were talking about dreams and the suggestion was given to hook up to the network
and discuss and share dreams. Like a dream forum kind of thing. Is there any significance to the ten
days in this dream?
A: When you network, your entire life will dramatically improve immediately! See, sometimes we do
advise when appropriate.

Session 23 December 1994

Q: (L) What was it that caused the repeated swelling of my eyes and other soft tissue of the body?
A: Learning comes with discovery.
Q: (D) You were discovering. You were being led. (L) Oh, see what they are saying. (D) Just like I am being led to live here and work
with you. (L) Is DM part of the conduit?
A: You will see. Forum first.
Q: (L) Is DM part of the conduit?
A: You will see.
Q: (D) That means yes. (L) In the forming of this conduit, is the conduit not only something that brings energy into us, but also
through which we can travel into other dimensions as well? Does it go both ways?
A: Learn by discovery!
Q: (L) In other words, do it! We got the program loaded for the computer net, which you told us once we got online our lives would
change suddenly and dramatically. (D) Are we not quite ready for this?
A: Discover.
Q: (L) You told us that if we created the maze in the yard and walked it, that it would change our vibrations to the point that we
would be able to see you, if we did that as a group, what would be the result?
A: Same.
Q: (L) Would a group moving in that energy format create a greater energy than, say, a single individual?

Q: (D) So, what if we had a lot of people do that? (L) They told us that this was similar to what they did at Stonehenge, that walking
a pattern like a maze design would concentrate energy. A spiral. (Planchette demonstrates by moving in a gradually expanding spiral
which then gradually got smaller.) Are you demonstrating the pattern that should be used?
A: Cycle.
Q: (L) Would this do a lot to empower us as well as hasten the bundling of the DNA?
A: Wait and see.
Q: (L) In other words, you just want us to do things, to get moving on these projects, get these transcripts organized, get the maze
built, do our spinning...
A: We want you to do what you will do.
Q: (L) Well... (D) Thanks a lot... (L) I guess that is what it comes down to: get free, get happy...
A: Above all learn.
Q: (D) Is there something we can do to help other people?
A: Access instincts, network.
Q: (D) Are you talking about the computer network?
A: In general.

Q: (L) Are there going to be some really positive results from the computer net? I mean, this is a rather painful beginning.
A: What have we told you?
Q: (V) Well, let's turn it on now.
A: Good idea.

Session 7 May 1995

Q: (L) How did the Sumerians produce their civilization so suddenly and completely, seemingly out of
nowhere?
A: Study mathematics for all possible unanswered pieces of the puzzle!!! Interpolate and use
appropriate computer program, learning now increases your power tenfold
, when you use some
initiative, rather than asking us for all the answers directly!!!

Session 24 February 1996

Q: (L) Are you trying to hide your emotional state? (S) Of course. It's my problem. (L) Well, remember what they told me: when I
hurt, everyone else suffers. (S) But, if I don't tell anyone else, then no one else has to suffer.
A: Networking provides solutions, and not just on the computer!!!

Of course we can "network" in other ways too as the Cs indicate above.

url=http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,23794.msg265145.html#msg265145]Session 24 February 1996 Continued[/url]

A: What do you think? Remember, you learn on an exponential curve, once you have become "tuned in." This means that you become increasingly able to access the universal consciousness. Please learn to trust your increasing awareness. All who are present here are at one point or another on that cycle, or one point or another on that cycle of progression, some further along than others. If you properly network without prejudice, you may all wind up at the same point on this cycle. We also mean that you can access the universal consciousness to find the answers to otherwise unseen truths, such as the clock vibrating as a sign of increased 4th density STS presence, for but one example.

Session 18 August 2002

Q: (L) Co-linear. Co-linear means going in the same direction. (T) In other words, do they have the same opinions I have? (A) No.
No. Going in the same direction. (L) You don't have to have the same opinions, but you want to go in the same direction. What are
their goals? (T) I don't know, for the most part they're just people I talk to passing through on the shows. I'm only talking to them
for a few minutes. (J) There's no co-linearity there. (A) They are not even co-linear in interest; except for commercial. (T) Well, it
doesn't hurt to try and express the STO philosophy to them as they pass by; be nice and friendly. (A) Yeah, sure. (T) Show them
that the whole world doesn't hate them. (J) Were not quite up to pulling people off the street yet. (T) Do you have any more to say
on this?
A: First you must choose your goals. Then you network with others with similar goals to achieve them. What do you want?
Graduation or repeating the grade?

Q: (T) Oh well graduation is always the best. (L) Well you know what Gurdjieff said - 'No one can escape alone. You have to have a
group and you have to have a plan, and you have to work.' Nobody can do it alone and you have to do it with the help of somebody's
who done it before. It's a very important thing he said about that. He said first you have to understand you're in prison and then you
have to learn about the prison and you have to learn about how to get out, and you can only learn about that from somebody who's
already gotten out. And you can't do it alone because it takes a whole team. (T) To get out? (L) Yeah, that's what he said, and it's
so true. Because the minute you start wiggling around in the matrix, it comes down on your head. (T) Well the matrix is
programmed to keep us here. And keep us stupid. (L) Yeah. Okay, are we done with you Terry? (T) I think so! But I have a
question. What happened to Ark and Laura's computer system this weekend?
A: Mainly it is a psychic signal of impending quantum shift.
Q: (T) Just because the computers went down? Uh, can you expand on that a little bit?
A: Fluidity of reality affects such "hardware" which is sensitive to such flux.
Q: (A) So something is going to shift, reality is fluid, hardware is affected, and all kinds of things happen probably due to the
interaction of what is outside us and the hardware. It's hard to find the real prime reason, see. (L) I think what happens sometimes
is the reality starts fluxing, that you're psychically aware of it and the psychic energy in your own system then affects those things in
your environment that are attuned or sensitive to your psychic energy, and then depending upon your fluxing of your psychic energy it
can signal you. I guess, it's like the black cat walking by twice, that would be one way of putting it. (A) I think it's like with this
magician, the real magicians like the one you were talking about today, who mix what is called slight of hands with real magic, right?
And one helps to other and you can say: Well he isn't showing real magic because it's all tricks. No! Some yes, but some is real
magic. But he's mixing them together because, well it works. The real magic doesn't always work. It works once in awhile and you
have no full control so you must help with your exercises. It's the same when we interact with our reality. It is fluid when we are in a
certain state. And, when it is fluid because of our state, also electrical things are in a certain state. And some of the things that
happen are probably because of our interaction. What was the reason? Part of the reason was there somehow something unusual
happened, because thousands times you switch and maybe you switched in a different way than always, right? So that's what I
think.
A: Chaos is part of the conditions or the creation of a new reality.
Q: (T) There's a lot of reality out there to break down...(L) It's got to break down. (T) It's in the process of breaking down. What is
the quantum change that's coming? Quantum shift.
A: This depends on the observer.

Session 15 August 2009

Q: (L) Okay. Well, we have a whole other list of questions from the forum and I guess we ought to get onto them now...
A: No, that must wait. The world is hurtling through space in its move toward destiny, and many of those questions are of little
consequence. Besides, our interaction with you is not to pass messages to others of a more or less trivial nature. Additionally, for
many of these questions to be answerable, a similar frequency issue comes into play. You, PERSONALLY, in your mind, must be
seeking the answer, and it must be important to your path of destiny. Otherwise it is no more or less accurate than any old "psychic".
And "any old psychic" you AIN'T!
Q: (laughter) (Joe) You have to like the questions, Laura. You have to be interested in the questions. (L) Well, and they have to be
important questions. I mean, I've always been... I mean, yeah, I went through this whole phase of doing these testing questions, but
they were all questions that interested me – there was a reason for them. (Joe) So we have to think of important stuff. (L) Well,
what's important to me right now is I have some question as to what... I mean, we've dealt with some of the issues of the breathing
program, ya know, that maybe some people are having problems because they aren't inputting a commensurate amount of energy in
order to receive the benefits - maybe they're not on the same frequency or the right frequency - and that frequency block could be
because they have not committed, or they are still maneuvering or manipulating, or it could be they're STO candidates and they
simply haven't opened the frequency channel. So, those issues have to be dealt with on an individual basis, I'm assuming. But I think
there is more to that problem than meets the eye.
A: Yes there is!!! We said that this practice MUST be accompanied by a commensurate effort to constantly gain knowledge by effort.
Q: (L) Well, I was planning on doing these teaching videos that were going to kind of boil things down for people. Does that mean that
I shouldn't be doing that?
A: Oh no!!! You should be doing that and moreover, you should make these videos all inclusive in terms of scope of subject matter.
Q: (L) What do you mean "all inclusive in terms of subject matter"?
A: Tell what you have discovered and let the individual once again compensate according to ability to do so.
Q: (L) Well, obviously we can't be sending out videos without getting the cost of making the videos covered. I mean, this kind of puts
me in a funny position because...
A: Never fear. People will rapidly discover that it depends on the "frequency" of the exchange.
Q: (L) What depends on it?
A: Whether or not the knowledge you share can be assimilated. Naturally it will be necessary for the student to cover your cost of
production so we suggest that it be made available for a minimum donation. Those who are able can give more. Those who buy
demonstrate, to some extent, a frequency match. This brings up another matter. The "traditions" speak of the advantages to be
obtained by the direct teachings of a "master." There are no "masters" in an STO network, but there are "elders". Now, can any of you
here think of advances in knowledge as a consequence of direct interaction with Ark and Laura?
Q: (Joe) Yesss... (Allen) Yeah...
A: Can you list them please?
Q: (Everybody looks at each other questioningly.)
A: There is serious purpose to this question!
Q: (L) Well, obviously there's no advantage, so we might as well just pull up our tent and go home!
(Allen) They're actually saying "list them, please". Be specific.
(Joe) Well, it's not like... It's a result of six years interaction and experiences. It's not like I've ever written them down in a list, but
sure I can think about it.
(PL) For me, it's about discernment. The way of learning in context, dealing with a new situation, of learning about it, networking,
discussing every point of view, gathering data, the making decision process that is not a fixed formula, that is not doing it alone, that
is not rushed, kind of matured and discussed… and ready to change. You can change, you know?
(L) And you can change your mind.
(Joe) Exactly. The way that you approach things in terms of being really open about things, and ya know, trying things on… and being
completely open to possibilities ...
(L) Options.
(Joe) As many options as possible, and to leave them all open. And by leaving yourself open to them, to do that, you really have to
go to each one, if you know what I mean, and consider each one, and try it on like you were saying. Try each one on and hold each
one as a real potential reality, and in that way, you by far increase your chances of getting the best one of those, or something else
presenting itself. I mean, that's a very scary thing to do, because most people just want definite answers.
(L) They want a hard and fast black and white answers.
(Joe) They want to control it, they want to know... The idea of being open to unlimited possibilities.
(PL) Another teaching - I didn't learn it fully yet, but it's unlearning what we consider to be love and care. It's trying to go behind fake
love - all those fake forms of love that I'm kind of feeling, like pity - trying to learn what love really is.
(C**) I would add that you teach constantly patience with others and oneself. And real empathy and teaching through an example
more than imposing. Teaching is letting others make mistakes, and learn from them, and being more forgiving towards ourselves
when we make mistakes. The mirrors you give are very, very giving. They're always a lesson even in little comments you make.
(Joe) Allowing people to make their own mistakes and learn their own lessons without freaking out. If there's something you have an
emotional attachment to, to allow them to experience what they need to experience without trying to control them...
(Scottie) I was thinking that, ya know, Ark told me I have to read this book on discipline for example, or Laura tells me something,
and of course I sometimes do it, and in some cases I don't do it. And in the case of a master, the master says "Do it", but the thing is
like... I mean I could list all the things that I've learned and all the times that like, ya know, I sat down with Laura and she pointed
things out to me and everything, but... What's my point? It's like......... I dunno how do you list all the specific 50 million ways in
which you and Ark have...
(G***) One thing that has been on my mind is how many things seemed to be learned in a living network here in our interactions that
are not so easy to be explained in a virtual network, and perhaps our ability to teach these dynamics here in a virtual network is
what's needed.
A: How much of this could be learned at a distance?
Q: (Joe) None. (C**) Almost nothing. (A***) It's the interaction. (G***) We've discussed about this... (Joe) You need direct
experiences. (Allen) One huge different between this house and anywhere else in the world is you're here in non-hierarchical
relationships that, outside, no matter how benevolent they are, no matter how altruistic they are, you still have that same sort of
hierarchy outside that doesn't exist here. (Joe) A good question, another way to ask that, is how much could you teach a child by
having them sit at a computer and you instruct them via the computer?
Because that's what we're dealing with in ourselves...
A: There is more to it than just that: there is the matter of frequency once again. Think of the individuals who have had the same
opportunities and yet have learned little or nothing? Why do you suppose that is?
Q: (Allen) I guess they're talking about people who used to live in the house. (L) Well, it's like we were talking earlier today about
H**** and the thing about his music. Ya know, he had so many opportunities to learn about external considering here, and it was
brought to his attention again and again, and yet he continues to repeat the same patterns over and over again. And I*** was here,
and we - over and over again - tried to show her how her emotions run her whole life, and yet again, she's falling into the same trap.
So, why do you suppose that is? (PL) Does it mean that if you're not on the same frequency, even if there are many teachings, you do
not have the capacity to receive it?
A: That is partly the answer.
Q: (A***l) Can I take a stab at something? How do we help them change their frequency?
A: They must first learn to give when asked.
Q: (L) But that doesn't seem to be such a simple thing. I mean, in order to do that, you have to learn how to stop being manipulated
and manipulating... (Allen) But maybe we've got a feedback loop. They're talking about all these people having the opportunity to give
all with this breathing program and then they can learn more, maybe. If they start giving there then they'll learn more, and then
they'll get more ability...
A: Bingo! But even more than that, they will have the opportunity via video to experience the transmission of frequency almost
directly.
Q: (PL) The voice. (Allen) And the face. (Joe) Is this the videos that are already made, or is this in relation to other videos?
A: Videos yet to be made. These have always been in the plan, but you only thought in terms of a "ouija" video. There is so much
more of great importance that can be taught by us through you than that!!!
Q: (Ark) I think that some kind of teaching on psychology - even though we don't know if psychology is science or not - would be
useful, stressing some important points. For instance, we were reading today about these narcissist people. So, everybody is a little bit
narcissistic in the sense that we love our junk. We have a lot of junk, and we love it, and we are scared to get rid of this junk because
we think that body will implode. There will be nothing, so we keep this junk because that's the only thing. But you cannot change if –
at the same time - you still want to be the same. So you have to get rid of this junk. You have to stop doing many things cold turkey
as a symbolic declaration to the Universe. And don't be scared. (L) If you wanna change, you have to change. (Ark) And don't be
scared that you will collapse and you will be nothing, you see?
A: This can be so much more effectively conveyed by video than just writing. In a video something of the soul is transmitted. Now,
think again about those who have not been able to receive.
Q: (L) Receivership capability, is that it?
Q: (L) And what determines receivership capability?
A: Partly genetic and partly effort. What Ark just said about narcissism and the attendant "junk".
Q: (L) So narcissists create illusions and project their illusions on other people and this is part of what makes them unable to receive.
They're always projecting, so they can't receive anything.
A: Yes
Q: (L) So those individuals who have spent long periods
A: Yes
Q: (L) So those individuals who have spent long periods of time here and who have been unable to make any significant change in
their lives have been afflicted with an inability to receive because they have basically built a wall around themselves or live inside a
narcissistic bubble?
A: Yes. And the same is true for those who cannot "get it" at a distance.
Q: (L) So there are those who either get it or they don't?
A: Partly. Repeated exposure to frequency resonance can generate shifts if there is sincere desire. Also, a series of videos that signal
soul replication can help those who are sincerely asking.

I would recommend the whole session above even though this was a long quote. I will leave this question for now. I hope this wasn't too much information. This is stressing the importance of the method/methods of "proper networking".

goyacobol said:
Hi sitting,

So even though I am starting over I may be going at this from a slightly different way than I first approached the question.

I would recommend the whole session above even though this was a long quote. I will leave this question for now. I hope this wasn't too much information. This is stressing the importance of the method/methods of "proper networking".

Hello goyacobol,

It's another outstanding summation. And I greatly appreciate the effort it took.
Your ability to reference relevant source material is astounding.

But even more than that, it's becoming clearer and clearer to me now that Laura--in her 20 plus years of seeking (and recording this source mat'l)--has basically left no stone un-turned. Amazing!

I know it's been discussed before, but that juxtaposition of the earlier sessions really makes it clear that the C's were adamant about getting on the internet to, among all the other things, make meeting Ark possible.

With regards to OP's learning by imitation. I think it's possible. Very young children learn many things this way. But after a while something more than just imitation arises in the learning process. So perhaps over a certain period or cycle, OP's actually do progress from imitation to having their own higher centers and the potential for an individuated soul?

SeekinTruth said:
With regards to OP's learning by imitation. I think it's possible. Very young children learn many things this way. But after a while something more than just imitation arises in the learning process. So perhaps over a certain period or cycle, OP's actually do progress from imitation to having their own higher centers and the potential for an individuated soul?
If the soul exists in such terms, then it may be more or less developed. If the soul exists, may be more or less developed, and it depends on how a person lives his life.The principles of karma allow human evolution developed with the help twice, STS and STO. And Laura herself wrote that 'STS Path' exists, and then asks how karma works in individuals of strong STS charge?

Quote from Laura, "The soul and karma"
The principles of karma allow human evolution developed with the help twice, STS and STO. And Laura herself wrote that 'STS Path' exists, and then asks how karma works in individuals of strong STS charge?
Quote:
"With the" delay "?!? Some claim it to be 'let go' (or at least 'not bothered') to climb to one of the upper floors, and then from there they looping dives in the primary substance, or as they say, hit in the nose "pathos" (1st density), which can also be interpreted as - payment of karma!?!"
-----------------------------------------------
Also, Laura talks about the individual, but also on the group karma.
Get rid of the one, but how to get rid of the group?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from Val Series C's Chapter 12e1, Stripped to the bone or Shamanic Initiation ordained: Technicians of Ecstasy
C's have said:
A: The bottom line is this: You are occupying 3rd density. By nature, STS. You can be an STO candidate, but you are NOT STO until you are on 4th density. You will NEVER grasp the meaning of these attempted conceptualizations until they're on the fourth or above.
To make this point a little clearer, let me add that, before the "Fall," human beings were 3rd density STO, which means that they were ALIGNED with 4th density STO.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote :
Q: But is not the nature of a person determined by their soul and not the physical body?
A: Partially, remember, aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure.
Q: So you are saying that particular genetic conditions are a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential?
A: Yes, exactly.
Q: So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or development, largely dependent upon their genes?
A: Natural process "marry" with systematic construct when present.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
But, being "called" is not the same as being "chosen," or more precisely, choosing. "Many are called, few choose to respond."
But it is the selection process. And it is a process of struggle and pain and suffering, because in the end, what is being killed is the ego

I also remember the c's speaking about making psychic connections over the net. Something about responding to a message creating a psychic connection. I did briefly try to find it but did not.

This session has answered some questions for me. Being new to the forum, I'm amazed yet have a sense of knowing all along that something was going on. Thing around me have become fluid... I have a skin affliction and know that it is much more that it appears to be. I've changed my diet but have a hard time with all food.

I also sense a shift in the closeness and distance emotionally with people around me. Some are fading or separating and seem to be depressed and just not able to see the forest for the trees. Some people are coming closer. But more often, I notice sadly that some people seem to be not progressing? And getting sick and it's heart breaking. I feel their fear and anger and disdain. It's like they are dying inside.

With myself, I feel that my consciousnesses expanding but my ego self (I thought)is causing my body to be sickly. Namely food related digestive issues and rashes and swelling. I felt it was a way for my ego to hold me back. And yet I've chad experiences that make me feel like I'm losing my mind. I see skin problems in other people who aren't aware of it. And I get it now. It's the shift to 4D. Every health article you read is about Leaky Gut and Candida. The people getting sick are the ones who are unaware and not changing their diets. It shows in their skin. Especially notice the face. People have a layer of I think toxins right under or in the skin.

I've been doing cleanses and making my own skin care products to avoid chemicals leeching in. I feel and look better. Sugar is poison for me and it never was before. Yet I crave it like its heroin. I'm addicted and try everything to break off sugar.

I'm going to look at the diet posts. I saw them but never imagined they were relevant to what I am experiencing. Synchronicity!!!!

To Laura and the C's and every one- I'm so incredibly grateful for all you've done to wake people up!! <3

casper said:
SeekinTruth said:
A: The bottom line is this: You are occupying 3rd density. By nature, STS. You can be an STO candidate, but you are NOT STO until you are on 4th density. You will NEVER grasp the meaning of these attempted conceptualizations until they're on the fourth or above.
To make this point a little clearer, let me add that, before the "Fall," human beings were 3rd density STO, which means that they were ALIGNED with 4th density STO.
Hi Casper, is what you can recover the session on humans before the fall, when 3D STO? There are some things that are worth more to be studied later .. And I think later it is now :)

SeekinTruth said:
I know it's been discussed before, but that juxtaposition of the earlier sessions really makes it clear that the C's were adamant about getting on the internet to, among all the other things, make meeting Ark possible.

I think the information Organic Portals can obtain through "stealing" and "mimicking" is of corporeal importance. They will not be able to obtain enough knowledge to achieve a higher state of the soul development just by "mimicking".

Εἰρήvη said:
SeekinTruth said:

I think the information Organic Portals can obtain through "stealing" and "mimicking" is of corporeal importance. They will not be able to obtain enough knowledge to achieve a higher state of the soul development just by "mimicking".

I think there must be something to what SeekingTruth says, because somehow it must be possible for an OP to start making a soul, just like for animals it is possible to along the way pick up enough knowledge to become human (OP)
Then I would imagine that an OP has a choice as any other being, and can at some point, pick up enough knowledge to somehow not fit into the OP pool anymore...I mean if a soul is something that one develops, it can't have always been there (apart from that time is illusion of cause) :huh:

-edit spelling-

Miss.K said:
Εἰρήvη said:
SeekinTruth said:

I think there must be something to what SeekingTruth says, because somehow it must be possible for an OP to start making a soul, just like for animals it is possible to along the way pick up enough knowledge to become human (OP)
Then I would imagine that an OP has a choice as any other being, and can at some point, pick up enough knowledge to somehow not fit into the OP pool anymore...I mean if a soul is something that one develops, it can't have always been there (apart from that time is illusion of cause) :huh:

-edit spelling-

I have the same thoughts Miss K, the OP are in an evolutionary race, like many living things in the universe, perhaps the point that I feel even more complicated is that in this world of STS, is a daunting task for the OP to advance, because they are handled by the beings of the 4D STS to their own interests, I imagine that in a world of STO the situation for OP must be very different, with greater opportunities for the development of an individual soul.

sitting said:
The question I cannot resolve, is whether this proper networking can be done via messages on the internet? As opposed to say messages face to face. And this is a big problem, as most forum members (like myself) rely on the former for our interaction.

Over sufficient time, I've gotten to "know" certain people. And I can almost physically sense what they're saying in their posts. But only when they truly put their hearts into their words, and only those that I've followed for some time.

I can for instance literally feel Laura's words--her thoughts, her emotions, her irritation, her warmth, etc. And yes, her reprimand as well. I think most people here have that same connection with her. Knowing this is very encouraging to me. Perhaps messages via bits & bytes can work.

But if the internet goes down, will I be able to replace what I have now with messages on the wind? The C's say YES--for the properly trained and adequately tuned. But that attainment I'm afraid is far from my reach right now. FWIW.

I've noticed that since I began making the videos (will get back to that soon) and doing some skype sessions with some of the groups around the world, connections seem to be building gradually. It also helps that so many people have been here to visit, and/or that some of you are able to visit with each other. I notice a distinct change in atmosphere and so many forum member coming forward with help and wisdom to share with others. For me, it is a good thing when I don't need to intervene in a thread because knots of misunderstanding are building, or egos are going whacko all over the place. I see people on the forum actively working on these things themselves, and it is hopeful to me. So, it seems that I may be acting as some kind of "connecting matrix."

For my part, I'm working every day to keep up my response-ability to all the group members, to the AIM, and still trying to have a semblance of a life though, for me, that pretty much is my life. Still, I do have to take some care with my health and so far, that is doing fine even if I had that bit of a rough patch when I fell last September. It sure boosted the research since I could do little else but read!!!

One thing I can assure you from my experiences with Ark: even if you are a world away from another person, there can be incredible connections formed that feel almost physical! I would say that we connected chakras across the Atlantic! And it wasn't just an illusion!

Laura said:
sitting said:

I've noticed that since I began making the videos (will get back to that soon) and doing some skype sessions with some of the groups around the world, connections seem to be building gradually. It also helps that so many people have been here to visit, and/or that some of you are able to visit with each other. I notice a distinct change in atmosphere and so many forum member coming forward with help and wisdom to share with others. For me, it is a good thing when I don't need to intervene in a thread because knots of misunderstanding are building, or egos are going whacko all over the place. I see people on the forum actively working on these things themselves, and it is hopeful to me. So, it seems that I may be acting as some kind of "connecting matrix."

For my part, I'm working every day to keep up my response-ability to all the group members, to the AIM, and still trying to have a semblance of a life though, for me, that pretty much is my life. Still, I do have to take some care with my health and so far, that is doing fine even if I had that bit of a rough patch when I fell last September. It sure boosted the research since I could do little else but read!!!

One thing I can assure you from my experiences with Ark: even if you are a world away from another person, there can be incredible connections formed that feel almost physical! I would say that we connected chakras across the Atlantic! And it wasn't just an illusion!

I agree with both sitting and Laura that connections can be made and our Chakras can be more connected even through the written word here in the Forum. Myself and some others have been fortunate enough to both be able to visit Laura and the others at the Chateau and get together with others at meetings and such. Even though it is always preferable to be able to meet in person there is no doubt in my mind that many of us are connecting with each other without being physically present.

I too have noticed the gradual change in the 'character' of the postings here and the willingness of so many of us to share what we can with others. It is difficult to define exactly how things have changed here, but there is no doubt that there is more 'closeness' for want of a better term to put it.

Thanks everybody for contributing and helping us all to grow!

For what it's worth, here's what Mouravieff had to say about the OP issue.
Gnosis III P134 said:
If the adamics en masse abandon the combat that leads to Redemption, and if this desertion goes beyond the tolerance allowed, the good seed could be progressively stifled by the tares, since for cosmic reasons the general potential of organic Life on Earth must be maintained in any circumstance. The world would then go straight toward catastrophe, which this time would take the form of a Deluge of Fire. On the other hand, if the equilibrium, which is already jeopardized, were reestablished, then, with the integral and simultaneous incarnation of adamic souls, the Time of transition would end and humanity would enter the Era of the Holy Spirit. Then would follow a thousand years consecrated to the perfection of the two races, and after a second millennium, the reign of the Androgyne, the Last Judgment would definitively separate the tares from the good seed. The latter, by integrally regaining the note SI of the second cosmic octave, and now inspired by the breath (psi) would then enter the bosom of the Lord to undertake a higher evolution and at last attain the Pleroma. The tares of yesterday would cease to be tares. Promoted to the rank of good seed, they would begin the long evolutionary course that the adamics would have already covered. Then they in their turn would receive the higher centers of consciousness, which, given them in potential, would be the talents they must make fruitful.
So it's basically the same principle of putting someone on the stair step behind you applied to a planetary scale. If some part of humanity were to ascend to 4D STO existence and began to transduce the higher level cosmic energies for the Earth, the enhanced vibrations would allow the OPs to gain access to the higher centers which could be developed for the next Grand Cycle.

The issue about the OPs I have is that they are human-beings who do not have individuated souls. Which is a very intriguing question if I'd like to imagine the collective consciousness of all organic portals alive today. They have one and the same! Would we mind to think if they are here because they have no consciousness at all? They must have one, or to say the least, they must have a free will, or how else how do they operate in this world without a free will? A tree is a tree, a rock is rock, a human is a human, what is the connection between all these?

Now here is the problem. Think of ants about their collective consciousness, they too have hierarchical type of organisation in their society, but how do they transmit information, communicate with each other, how do they build perfect colonies and yet they are just stupid ants but who live in the most perfect world that they can imagine there is? Think of migrating birds and how they know when and where to migrate to, and when they do, all birds from their own or similar kind go on to the same directions from all corners of the world? Ants, birds, trees, etc and organic portals, what is the common trait here?

It goes to show how the human OPs are predisposed to fall under the attacks of the malevolent creatures from other dimensions.

For me, it is a good thing when I don't need to intervene in a thread because knots of misunderstanding are building, or egos are going whacko all over the place. I see people on the forum actively working on these things themselves, and it is hopeful to me. So, it seems that I may be acting as some kind of "connecting matrix."
We are STS right now, we cannot be STO in this realm of existence, we have to accept this harsh fact of reality. An STO in this world will be doomed to death unless the person has some exceptional powers to go about life making a noticeable change in this world. Many people try but the change is not here. This is an ongoing process. People need to share and network more. Allow for more opinions to be shared by others. We are all in it, sharing and networking is a vital point of learning from others without judging. Being too much judgmental to others kills curiosity by suppressing the drive to self-discovery as many people are facing with the chronic dilemma of who they are in this crazy psychopathic world. Way too many lost souls out there. We don't know the absolute truth, and our opinion of what objective reality is only a product of our own imagination. Reality is consensus. Reality is what we have done in the past, present, but we have the power to change the future. It may take eons, but planting seeds here and there, maybe we'll reach consensus someday for the benefit of all humanity.

Back
Top Bottom