Session 4 April 2015

goyacobol said:
Session 13 July 2002
Q: (A) What does having a soul or not having a soul have to do with bloodline?
A: Genetics marry with soul if present.
Q: Do "organic portals" go to fifth density when they die?
A: Only temporarily until the "second death."

So from the above it looks like the 3D OPs go to 5D only temporarily but it is still interesting that the Cs speak of souls in 1D and 2D. Perhaps they too only go to 5D temporarily before recycling. :/ :cool2:

Goyacobol thanks for his work, when I found the work of Laura and the Cs, the idea of OP, has been strong for my thinking, was playing against me, often at night crying at the thought of having no soul, after a long time, this happened to second term, and directed my energies to this project to work, I think it very well could be some attachment, together with my thoughts of being nobody, etc. that potencializaba these ideas, have not found some more information about the process that leads to an OP, once you reaching the 5D ?, which is the second death? anyone has any ideas, I have tried to look at the sessions but have not been successful in finding and not I'm sure if you have something important to know this, it's just something I have wondered many times without finding an answer.

Davida said:
Laura said:
davey72 said:
After rereading the oct 94 session i am reminded that i often wonder what happened to Terry and Jan as well as others whom have participated in the earlier sessions. And Bubbles. :)

Terry is helping me with annotating the sessions. Jan is working for the State of FL. Bubbles is Galatea.

Is Ark still Ark.... maybe it me, but he seemed a little something or other, after the JC session, hope he’s ok.

Ark is fine and working hard. He was really glad to finish his book (which was commissioned) so he could get back to his own research.

http://www.amazon.com/Quantum-Fractals-Heisenbergs-Uncertainty-Fractality/dp/9814569860/ref=sr_1_1

And since we have been expanding the experimental protocols for the sessions he is happy to keep doing math!

riclapaz said:
goyacobol said:
Session 13 July 2002

So from the above it looks like the 3D OPs go to 5D only temporarily but it is still interesting that the Cs speak of souls in 1D and 2D. Perhaps they too only go to 5D temporarily before recycling. :/ :cool2:

Goyacobol thanks for his work, when I found the work of Laura and the Cs, the idea of OP, has been strong for my thinking, was playing against me, often at night crying at the thought of having no soul, after a long time, this happened to second term, and directed my energies to this project to work, I think it very well could be some attachment, together with my thoughts of being nobody, etc. that potencializaba these ideas, have not found some more information about the process that leads to an OP, once you reaching the 5D ?, which is the second death? anyone has any ideas, I have tried to look at the sessions but have not been successful in finding and not I'm sure if you have something important to know this, it's just something I have wondered many times without finding an answer.
Organic portals are a fascinating subject, and sometimes difficult to integrate intellectually.
I think it is difficult to understand the whole concept.
Mouravieff said that man was composed of 987 "I" (Writings on Ouspensky, Gurdjieff).
Moreover I think that every gram of matter has consciousness. The awareness should be tailored to the genetic body she chose.

In French there is a saying: "Take the Shoe Fits".
A soul who chooses too much genetic vehicle for her, will be difficult to protect. This is a great mission. And I think that these people are more likely to be weakened by STS minds of attacks coming integrate their body.

But if it is possible that man has 987 'me', perhaps is this quantum reality or is it just "spirits" which are found in the lower consciousness, so the consciences 987 would be embodied in our organs (heart, liver, kidney, glands, etc..)

goyacobol said:
Εἰρήvη said:
Laura and the team, thank you very much for the session and thank you for asking those very thought-provoking questions.
Based on what the C's said about the souls, may we assume that soulless individuals never make it to 5D? Do their bodies just decay and maximum what's might be left of them is some sort of thought-forms?

Εἰρήvη,

Your question was so interesting that I started looking for an answer and could not just forget it. It led me to discoveries that I didn't expect. This happens a lot to me lately when I try to "help" someone else find information. It's like I learn more than I bargain to find. I don't think I have "the whole banana" as some say but here are some ideas:

goyacobol, thank you very much for your help. The information you provided does answer my question. I did read session 13 July 2002 in the past, but somehow the memory faded. How could I forget such important information???!!! Maybe back in the days when I first red it I was not as aware as I am now and this info wasn't as useful as it is now. I noticed that if you are constantly learning you can read the same book you read years ago and extract more valuable information out of it.

goyacobol, and you said that you discover something unexpected when try to "help" others. I think this is the whole idea of STO.

riclapaz said:
goyacobol said:
Session 13 July 2002

Here is a quote from the Session 13 July 2002, which talks about OP and souled individuals in more details and includes Laura's explanation of what the "Second Death" might be:

{This refers to an esoteric tradition teaching that some consciousness units dissipate over a period of 40 days after death unless the individual has crystallized an individuated soul.}

Q: (V) What is the "origin" of these organic portal human types? In the scheme of creation, where did they come from?

A: They were originally part of the bridge between 2nd density and 3rd density. Review transcripts on the subject of short wave cycles and long wave cycles.

Q: (A) Now, I was reading in the transcripts that sleep is necessary for human beings because it was a period of rest and recharging. You also said that the SOUL rests while the body is sleeping. So, the question is: what source of energy is tapped to recharge both the body and the soul?

A: The question needs to be separated. What happens to a souled individual is different from an organic portal unit.

Q: (L) I guess that means that the life force energy that is embodied in Organic Portals is something like the soul pool that is theorized to exist for flora and fauna. This would, of course, explain the striking and inexplicable similarity of psychopaths, that is so well defined that they only differ from one another in the way that different species of trees are different in the overall class of Tree-ness. So, if they don't have souls, where does the energy come from that recharges Organic Portals?

A: The pool you have described.

Q: Does the recharging of the souled being come from a similar pool, only maybe the "human" pool?

A: No - it recharges from the so-called sexual center which is a higher center of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional center, not being blocked by the lower intellectual center and the moving center, transduces the energy from the sexual center. It is also the time during which the higher emotional and intellectual centers can rest from the "drain" of the lower centers' interaction with those pesky organic portals so much loved by the lower centers. This respite alone is sufficient to make a difference. But, more than that, the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other higher centers.

Q: (L) Well, the next logical question was: where does the so-called "sexual center" get ITS energy?

A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.

Q: Do the "centers" as described by Mouravieff relate at all to the idea of "chakras?"

A: Quite closely. In an individual of the organic variety, the so-called higher chakras are "produced in effect" by stealing that energy from souled beings. This is what gives them the ability to emulate souled beings. The souled being is, in effect, perceiving a mirror of their own soul when they ascribe "soul qualities" to such beings.

Q: Is this a correspondence that starts at the basal chakra which relates to the sexual center as described by Mouravieff?

A: No. The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.

Lower moving center - basal chakra

Lower emotional - sexual chakra

Lower intellectual - throat chakra

Higher emotional - heart chakra

Higher intellectual - crown chakra

Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?

A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers.

{Laura's note: This would "close the circuit" in the "shepherd's crook"

configuration.}

Thanks Kisito and Εἰρήvη, this brings me to another thought as possible to deal with this? I feel as if I were squeezing the heart when I think OP, I think my concerns on the subject can be to find something to hold on and think that also stand to crystallize an individual soul one you see them reach the 5D, the Cs have mentioned that it is very difficult for a world of STS, as this in which we live can be possible, half of the population OP, there is something that depresses me, I am eager to mourn, there OP which are great imitators, and it is difficult to detect who is and who is not, but still I feel very sorry, I see my family and the possibility that some (s) are OP, and I collapse, is this normal? :/

Kisito said:
riclapaz said:
goyacobol said:
Session 13 July 2002

Organic portals are a fascinating subject, and sometimes difficult to integrate intellectually.
I think it is difficult to understand the whole concept.
Mouravieff said that man was composed of 987 "I" (Writings on Ouspensky, Gurdjieff).
Moreover I think that every gram of matter has consciousness. The awareness should be tailored to the genetic body she chose.

In French there is a saying: "Take the Shoe Fits".
A soul who chooses too much genetic vehicle for her, will be difficult to protect. This is a great mission. And I think that these people are more likely to be weakened by STS minds of attacks coming integrate their body.

But if it is possible that man has 987 'me', perhaps is this quantum reality or is it just "spirits" which are found in the lower consciousness, so the consciences 987 would be embodied in our organs (heart, liver, kidney, glands, etc..)

or in the cells. Maybe this is a cause of cancers?

riclapaz said:
Thanks Kisito and Εἰρήvη, this brings me to another thought as possible to deal with this? I feel as if I were squeezing the heart when I think OP, I think my concerns on the subject can be to find something to hold on and think that also stand to crystallize an individual soul one you see them reach the 5D, the Cs have mentioned that it is very difficult for a world of STS, as this in which we live can be possible, half of the population OP, there is something that depresses me, I am eager to mourn, there OP which are great imitators, and it is difficult to detect who is and who is not, but still I feel very sorry, I see my family and the possibility that some (s) are OP, and I collapse, is this normal? :/

riclapaz,

I would think that most of of us had similar thoughts that you are having, at least I have and still do sometimes. For me it is "normal". I can't speak for others so I'll let them comment.

Also what you said above in a previous post is part of how many of us feel too I venture to guess:

Session 4 April 2015

Thinking that as much as 50% of the population could be OPs really can make you wonder about who is who. And there is one session which I won't quote for now (maybe later) where the Cs say that as many of these OP units as our 4D STS "friends" can place into our environment, they will do it. I too was concerned whether I was an OP without a soul but the following helped think hopefully I am not:

Q: (L) This certainly gives a whole new meaning to all the experiences we have had with people like "Frank" and Vincent Bridges and
Terri Burns, Olga and the rest of the gang! What this means is that the work of discerning these organic portals from souled human
beings is CRUCIAL to the so-called ascension process. Without the basic understanding of transformation of, and conservation of
energies, there is no possibility of fusing a magnetic center. No wonder the Bridges gang and the COINTELPRO types went bananas
while I was publishing the Adventures Series! And sheesh! They will go bonkers with this organic portal stuff! (V) In thinking back
over my life, it seems to me that my father is certainly one of these organic portals.
A: Now, do not start labeling without due consideration. Remember that very often the individual who displays contradictory behavior
may be a souled being in struggle.
{We may assume that this remark can refer to all individuals mentioned in the question paragraph.}
Q: (L) I would say that the chief thing they are saying is that the really good ones - you could never tell except by long observation.
The one key we discovered from studying psychopaths was that their actions do not match their words. But what if that is a symptom
of just being weak and having no will? (A) How can I know if I have a soul?
A: Do you ever hurt for another?
Q: (V) I think they are talking about empathy. These soulless humans simply don't care what happens to another person. If another
person is in pain or misery, they don't know how to care.
A: The only pain they experience is "withdrawal" of "food" or comfort, or what they want. They are also masters of twisting perception
of others so as to seem to be empathetic. But, in general, such actions are simply to retain control.

I should have included more surrounding questions when I quoted about OPs going to 5D and the "second death". I hope this gives a better idea about how you may see yourself. As for my opinion I don't think you are an OP but then who am I an OP? :scared: ;) :)

If I am an OP I'll just try to be a useful one. :P

Εἰρήvη said:
Here is a quote from the Session 13 July 2002, which talks about OP and souled individuals in more details and includes Laura's explanation of what the "Second Death" might be:

Yes, Εἰρήvη. Thanks for adding that the "bridge" between densities is another part of the description that helps make more sense. :)

{This refers to an esoteric tradition teaching that some consciousness units dissipate over a period of 40 days after death unless the individual has crystallized an individuated soul.}

Q: (V) What is the "origin" of these organic portal human types? In the scheme of creation, where did they come from?

A: They were originally part of the bridge between 2nd density and 3rd density. Review transcripts on the subject of short wave cycles and long wave cycles.

In Orthodox church there is a tradition to to celebrate( maybe celebrate is not a right word) the 40 days after someones death.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/40th_Day_after_death

Maybe all the real knowledge about this second death of the OP through the thousands of years mixed with christianity as we know today and all the influences and corruptions made it just a silly ritual. Today its still practiced , at least where i live, but nobody really knows what it means and what are the roots of this.

Konstantin said:

In Orthodox church there is a tradition to to celebrate( maybe celebrate is not a right word) the 40 days after someones death.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/40th_Day_after_death

Maybe all the real knowledge about this second death of the OP through the thousands of years mixed with christianity as we know today and all the influences and corruptions made it just a silly ritual. Today its still practiced , at least where i live, but nobody really knows what it means and what are the roots of this.

Konstantin,

That is an interesting custom. It got me thinking about the number 40 as a symbolic meaning. I checked it out on WikePedia 40 .

Here are just a few of the traditional ideas on the number 40 from the WikiPedia entry:

In science

The atomic number of zirconium.

Astronomy

The planet Venus forms a pentagram in the night sky every eight years with it returning to its original point every 40 years with a 40-day regression (some scholars believe that this ancient information was the basis for the number 40 becoming sacred to Jews, Christians, and Muslims).

In religion

The number 40 is used in Jewish, Christian, Islamic, and other Middle Eastern traditions to represent a large, approximate number, similar to "umpteen".

Judaism

In the Hebrew Bible, forty is often used for time periods, forty days or forty years, which separate "two distinct epochs".[1]

Rain fell for "forty days and forty nights" during the Flood. (Genesis 7:4)
Spies explored the land of Israel for "forty days." (Numbers 13:25)
The Hebrew people lived in the Sinai desert for "forty years". This period of years represents the time it takes for a new generation to arise. (Numbers 32:13)
Moses' life is divided into three 40-year segments, separated by his growing to adulthood, fleeing from Egypt, and his return to lead his people out. (Acts 7:23,30,36)
Several Jewish leaders and kings are said to have ruled for "forty years", that is, a generation. Examples include Eli (1 Samuel 4:18), Saul (Acts 13:21), David (2 Samuel 5:4), and Solomon (1 Kings 11:42).
Goliath challenged the Israelites twice a day for forty days before David defeated him. (1 Samuel 17:16)
Moses spent three consecutive periods of "forty days and forty nights" on Mount Sinai.
40 lashes is one of the punishments meted out by the Sanhedrin, though in actual practice only 39 lashes were administered.
One of the prerequisites for a man to study Kabbalah is that he is forty years old.

Christianity

Christianity similarly uses forty to designate important time periods.[1]

Before his temptation, Jesus fasted "forty days and forty nights" in the Judean desert. (Matthew 4:2, Mark 1:13, Luke 4:2)
Forty days was the period from the resurrection of Jesus to the ascension of Jesus. (Acts 1:3)
Biblical verse Numbers 14:33-34 alludes to the same with ties to the prophecy in The Book of Daniel. "For forty years--one year for each of the forty days you explored the land--you will suffer for your sins and know what it is like to have me against you.'"
In modern Christian practice, Lent consists of the 40 days preceding Easter. In much of Western Christianity, Sundays are excluded from the count; in Eastern Christianity, Sundays are included.
The Forty Martyrs of Sebaste
Kirk Kilisse, "Forty Churches" (Σαράντα Εκκλησιές) in Eastern Thrace

Islam

Muhammad was forty years old when he first received the revelation delivered by the archangel Gabriel.
Masih ad-Dajjal roams around the Earth in forty days, a period of time that can be as many as forty months, forty years, and so on.
God forbade the Fasiqun (the non-believers) from entering the Holy Land for 40 years to separate them from Musa (Moses) and his brother.[3]
Musa (Moses) spent 40 days on Mount Sinai where he received the 10 commandments.[4]
Prophet Ibrahim spent 40 days in a fire and lived because God made the fire like flowers.[citation needed]
On the 40th verse (ayat) of the 2nd chapter of the Quran (Al-Baqarah) God changes the topic.
Forty was the number of days that Prophet Ilyas (Elijah) spent in the wilderness before the angel appeared to him with God's message on Mount Horeb.[citation needed]
Forty was the number of days that Prophet Isa (Jesus) was tempted in the desert by Satan.[citation needed]
Muhammad praying and fasting in the cave for 40 days.[citation needed]
Muhammad then had 40 followers to spread the religion of Islam.[citation needed]
Prophets Dawuud and Suleiman each ruled for forty years.[citation needed]
Regarding the flood that Noah encountered, it is said that for forty days water continued to pour from the heavens and to stream out over the earth.[citation needed]
There is also a hadith from Mohammad that the prayers of a person who gossips would not be accepted for forty days and nights. (Al-Kafi, Vol. 6, p. 400)
Imam Ali has narrated from Mohammad that one who memorizes and preserves forty hadith relating to their religious needs shall be raised by God as a learned scholar on the Day of Resurrection.[citation needed]
It is said that a person’s intellect attains maturity in forty years, everyone according to his own capacity.[5]
It is believed that one who assists a blind man for forty steps becomes worthy of entering heaven.[citation needed]
Imam Baghir has said: “The prayers of someone who drinks wine are not accepted for forty days.”[citation needed]
Believers have also been encouraged to devote themselves to God Almighty for forty days to see the springs of wisdom break forth from their hearts and flow from their tongues.[citation needed]
Mourning period officially last for 40 days.

Funerary customs

Some Russians believe that ghosts of the dead linger at the site of their death for forty days.
Many Christian Filipinos mark the end of the initial mourning period on the fortieth day after death, and have a Mass said. They believe that the soul remains on the earthly plane for forty days before entering the afterlife, recalling how Christ ascended to heaven forty days after his Resurrection.

It goes on and on but these I thought were very interesting. :)

About number forty, it is interesting that the word “quarantine” derives from the number forty (quarantena in venetian dialect meaning “forty days”) signing the isolation period imposed to passengers and crew during the plague epidemic in XVII century ..
In our times the meaning of the word has changed and now quarantine it means “state of enforced isolation” … actually describing the condition in which we are living now on this planet ...

Wiki entry on Quarantine:
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarantine

Thank you all for the great session and discussion which followed.

Back
Top Bottom