Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation?

Scottie said:
Laura said:
Now, while the video at this link on Twitter is truly hilarious, https://twitter.com/TheRickyDavila/status/906176561480687617
it concerns me.

This guy Vincente is no bozo; he knows why Trump hasn't been able to pass legislation or get much else done: the Deep State is against him. Ipso facto, Vincente is actually supporting the Deep State.

I've been wondering about this kind of thing.

Assuming he does have enough insight to see what's really going on, he might be consciously helping it along.

I imagine there are many countries that would love to see the US crash and burn because they're tired of saying, "Yes massuh! Right away, massuh!"

Of course, if Trump is eventually replaced by some real Hitler-type, that could be especially bad for countries like Mexico who are right next door. But people like Fox may not have thought of that possibility.

And who knows if it will even get that far, because if the fires and hurricanes and floods are any indication, "other events" may intervene...
I do not think he have thought of that possibility, I think he is just manoeuvring with his mind in Mexico's presidency elections of 2018, PAN (Partido Accion Nacional) I assume. Apparently, the left, by Lopez Obrador (Morena) is getting stronger, with many kinds of people joining his ranks lately. Propaganda is comparing Obrador to Maduro and and/or even Trump, and propaganda tells people that its represent the devil itself. God forbid a populist win. A next elections, people in other countries, will be able to vote from abroad _http://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/2016/03/28/mexico-issues-voter-id-cards-citizens-abroad/82185632/ INE (National Electoral Institute) just approved to give political partie's campaign expenses the obscene sum of money of almost 400 million dollars _http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/parties-election-funds-a-record-high-in-2018/, as if Mexico's economy were that prosperous.

Ending DACA & Restoring the Rule of Law (0:59)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xZfT6TxphQ

Flashback Dec 23, 2008
Center for Immigration Studies

https://youtu.be/WTRvXYuBgYQ?controls=0&showinfo=0

'Exposing the Deep State' (57:56)
Judicial Watch Streamed live on Sep 15, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAReCOhS10A
Panel Includes:
Dr. Sebastian Gorka Diana West Journalist and Author of American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation’s Character,
Todd Shepherd Investigative Reporter Washington Examiner
James Peterson Senior Attorney Judicial Watch
Moderated by Christopher J. Farrell Director of Investigations and Research Judicial Watch

Tom Fitton discussing New Clinton/Abedin Emails, IRS Scandal, Obama/Trump Travel Numbers, Amnesty (29:24)
Sep 15, 2017

https://youtu.be/th5YR1qbkQ4?rel=0&showinfo=0

The Trump administration’s claim that DACA ‘helped spur’ the 2014 surge of minors crossing the border
September 6
_https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/09/06/the-trump-administrations-claim-that-daca-helped-spur-the-2014-surge-of-minors-crossing-the-border/?utm_term=.ea4647696f6e
The president’s written statement on ending DACA echoed this claim — that it “helped spur a humanitarian crisis” involving the Central American children. The statement then tried to tie that crisis to violence by MS-13, or Mara Salvatrucha, a Central American gang that has been operating in the United States since the 1980s. A White House fact sheet was slightly more nuanced: “Partly because of DACA, the United States saw a surge in illegal immigration by minors in 2013-2014, because they hoped to take advantage of the program.”

Texas Gang Assessment, "Tango Blast" tops numbers
Sunday, September 10, 2017
Chivis Martinez for Borderland Beat material from DPS Texas Gang Assessment
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2017/09/texas-gang-assessment-tango-blast-tops.html
Snip:
Texas Gang Threat Assessment, which was developed to provide a broad overview and update of gang activity in Texas.

“This report provides an overview of gangs operating in Texas, which gives law enforcement important information to help protect our communities from these violent organizations,” said DPS Director Steven McCraw. “Gangs and their associates remain a significant threat to public safety in our state, not only because of their penchant for violence and criminal activity, but also their relationships with other criminal organizations, such as Mexican cartels.”

The Texas Gang Threat Assessment is based on the collaboration between multiple law enforcement and criminal justice agencies across the state and nation, whose contributions were essential in creating this comprehensive overview of gang activity in Texas.

The Dream Act came out of California 16 years ago. It's still the bill Democrats want to model for DACA's replacement
Los Angeles Times · 3 hours ago
_http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-dreamers-california-daca-20170917-story.html

S.A., Texas state leaders react to decision to rescind DACA
By Madalyn Mendoza, mySA.com / San Antonio Express-News Updated 10:34 pm, Tuesday, September 5, 2017
_http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/S-A-state-leaders-react-to-ending-of-DACA-12173783.php
Texas has the second-largest share of DACA recipients in the country, behind only California. About 121,000 DACA applications have been approved in Texas, according to the Pew Research Center. Nationwide, almost 790,000 applications have been approved.

State Senator José Menéndez called Trump's decision "horrible."

"This horrible decision by the Trump Administration will tear apart families, punish people for actions they had no control over, deliver an unnecessary blow to our economy and to the very character of our nation of immigrants," he said in his statement denouncing the ending.

Joe asked on Facebook:

Anyone else noticed a distinct reduction in the mainstream media bashing of Trump?

A few weeks back on our radio show, when another host suggested that Trump has 'caved to the deep state', I pointed out that if that were the case, the 'deep state's' media would have stopped attacking him. At that point in time they hadn't. Now it seems they have. Several events in recent days suggest that el Trumpo really has thrown in the towel.

Oh well, he's only got three more years to go.....

Interestingly a work colleague asked me about it last Friday as well. What he noticed was that it was getting a lot quieter around Trump in the german media and he found it strange.

A quick look a the main fake news outlets seems to confirm it as well. Pretty much nothing compared to slander the last couple of months.

_http://edition.cnn.com/search/?size=10&q=trump&page=1
_http://www.msnbc.com/search/trump

Pashalis said:
Joe asked on Facebook:

Anyone else noticed a distinct reduction in the mainstream media bashing of Trump?

A few weeks back on our radio show, when another host suggested that Trump has 'caved to the deep state', I pointed out that if that were the case, the 'deep state's' media would have stopped attacking him. At that point in time they hadn't. Now it seems they have. Several events in recent days suggest that el Trumpo really has thrown in the towel.

Interestingly a work colleague asked me about it last Friday as well. What he noticed was that it was getting a lot quieter around Trump in the german media and he found it strange.

A quick look a the main fake news outlets seems to confirm it as well. Pretty much nothing compared to slander the last couple of months.

I'm quite dissapointed that Donny J ended up caving in,with all that bluster one would think he'd be a bit tougher than that.It was a lot of fun watching him speaking basic truths to a dumbfounded public.Now the fun's over and we're just waiting for the crying to begin as pathology intensifies throughout the western world.

Hindsight Man said:
Pashalis said:
Joe asked on Facebook:

I'm quite dissapointed that Donny J ended up caving in,with all that bluster one would think he'd be a bit tougher than that.It was a lot of fun watching him speaking basic truths to a dumbfounded public.Now the fun's over and we're just waiting for the crying to begin as pathology intensifies throughout the western world.

Yup, good old "hello new boss, same as the old boss" scenario. Today's 'Behind the Headlines' SOTT Radio show is going to cover that: https://radio.sott.net/?show=20170917bth

angelburst29 said:
Soros and Hydrocarbons: What's Really Behind the Rohingya Crisis in Myanmar
https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201709051057098493-myanmar-rohingya-energy-china-soros/

Rohingya Genocide – Links to Corporatism, Geopolitics & Wahhabism (Map- graph)
https://www.activistpost.com/2017/09/rohingya-genocide-links-corporatism-geopolitics-wahhabism.html

The humanitarian crisis in Myanmar is harrowing, with more than 150,000 Muslims having to flee the country in the recent months. The stories of persecution and ethnic cleansing are very troubling, although sporadic conflicts between Buddhists and Muslims in Myanmar have existed for many decades. While the mainstream media is focusing exclusively on the religious context of this story, they are completely missing – or deliberately avoiding – the potential roles of oil/gas pipelines, geopolitical US-China tug of war, and Saudi Arabia’s subversive influence in that region.

Let’s start with the obvious – the Western media is not going to shed crocodile tears for some people in a far away place such as Myanmar, unless there is some hidden agenda related to billions of dollars and the Deep State.

Now some basic facts about Myanmar:

1. Myanmar, formerly known as Burma, is quite a big country (it’s more than twice as large as Vietnam).
2. Although a poor country that hasn’t been in the radar of globalists for many decades, it has become a very strategic piece of land in China’s new Silk Road (a.k.a One Belt, One Road). Of course, any country that’s important to China becomes an object of exceptional interest to the elites in Washington D.C.
3. Myanmar was under military rule for many decades, and then slowly started opening up its economy in the 1990s. The reforms accelerated in 2006, after which foreign investments skyrocketed.
4. Dubbing Myanmar the “last Asian frontier,” mining corporations and oil/gas companies from all over the world rushed into Myanmar and discovered plenty of untapped natural resources. Myanmar’s GDP quadrupled in the last ten years, thanks to revenues from natural gas, tin, forestry, rubber, gold, precious metals (jade) and more. Unfortunately, all these operations also result in ruthless exploitation of laborers, destruction of environment, and mass eviction of people from their lands.
5. Rohingya Muslims are primarily concentrated in a state on the west coast in Myanmar. It’s not a coincidence that the state is adjacent to Bangladesh, an Islamic country. Rohingya people are basically Muslims who came to Myanmar from Bangladesh (roughly speaking, since there’s a lot of history here, especially regarding British colonies in the 19th century).

Corporatism - Now, let’s take a look at the map of some of the Myanmar oil fields (see below). What’s the red area? That’s the region where the Rohingya Muslims live. See how they are surrounded by offshore (light blue) and onshore oil/gas fields?

One of Myanmar’s largest offshore gas production is the Shwe Project, which is smack in that coastal area adjacent to the red region in the map. Shwe is owned by Chinese and South Korean corporations. Not too far from that facility is a dream Chinese project, a deep sea port (called Kyauk Pyu). China has also built oil and gas pipelines that extend from this very region all the way to China, as shown below:

Corporations from dozens of other countries – US, France, Canada, Japan, India and so on – have similarly carved up various parts of Myanmar. So what happens when corporations and countries build oil wells, offshore rigs, sea ports, railways, highways and fancy hotels for the foreign workers? Well, the native poor people have to be evacuated. This happens all over the world and often creates political, financial, and legal nightmares for the corporations. For one, many people may refuse to leave, especially farmers and fishermen whose livelihood depend on the land and the sea. Second, the corporations have to pay people who are willing to be relocated. Say, for example, the Myanmar law says the corporations have to pay $1,000 per person. For 100,000 people, that comes to $100 million.

Now, rather than paying these people or trying to deal with those who’re refusing to leave, what if the corporations could pay $1 million to some shady characters to drive those 100,000 people out of the area? That way, the corporations can save money, stay above the fray, and avoid any PR disaster.

Geopolitics - China has two goals vis-a-vis the Myanmar pipelines and deep sea ports. The first is obvious: import natural gas from Myanmar.

The second goal is a little more complex. It’s about…

a) Creating a shorter route for oil tankers and cargo ships from the Middle East and beyond, which can drop off the merchandise in Myanmar rather than having to go all the way around South East Asia. This saves 2000 miles or two weeks of travel.

b) The second reason is that China wants to lessen its dependence on the sea lanes in South China Sea and especially the path through the narrow Strait of Malacca, which can be quickly blocked if there’s a conflict or a war. And, yes, that hypothetical conflict would involve the U.S.

Wherever China’s Silk Road goes, the U.S. is going to follow it, and Myanmar is no exception. For example, WikiLeaks emails exposed how the CIA funded “grassroots” organization in Myanmar to disrupt a Chinese plan for a dam! Naughty as usual. Edward Snowden also revealed how the NSA uses the US embassy in Myanmar as a spy central to snoop on all the countries in that region.

The fundamental goal of the U.S. is to pull Myanmar away from China’s sphere of influence. And if that can’t be accomplished, then chaos will be manufactured.

What else is in the CIA’s tool bag to destabilize a country? Islamic extremism and various avatars of the Mujahideen project. We have seen that in Syria and also recently in the Philippines. Which brings us to the puppet master, Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Wahhabism - Saudi Arabia’s biggest exports are oil and Wahhabism. One of the Asian victims of Saudi Wahhabism is Bangladesh, which has turned extremist in the recent years. Many progressive and secular bloggers and writers have been murdered in the last few years; ISIS and other Islamic terrorist groups (ABT, JMB) have targeted foreigners – for example, three Americans were hacked to death last year; and extremists have demolished many churches and Buddhist temples. As Bangladesh gets radicalized, so do Rohingya Muslims who live just across the border.

Rohingya separatist/militant/terrorist groups demand an Islamic state and have killed Myanmar soldiers, burned down Buddhist temples, murdered Buddhists, etc. The leader of a powerful Rohingya terrorist group is a guy named Ata Ullah, and he is based out of Saudi Arabia. Other Rohingya leaders and insurgents are being trained by prominent terrorist groups in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

It’s also possible that poor and illiterate people are being used as weapons of mass immigration. 30-40 million people in Bangladesh earn less than $2/day. Are some of them being deliberately sent into the areas in Myanmar where Chinese infrastructure projects are happening?

Conclusion - Fake news corporate media uses atrocity propaganda to sell sensational stories, and politicians use faux outrage to bully Myanmar’s leaders. What we need instead is serious investigative journalism that exposes the multitude of players and their clandestine actions that are creating needless crisis in Myanmar and colossal suffering for the Rohingya people.

Hindsight Man said:

Ya know, I can't help think that there may have been threats to his wife and children that could have tipped the balance of his caving in. It most likely would have happened anyway, but if one has a heart, one can be gotten to by threatening their families. Plus, I have never, and still do not, trust his son-in-law who seems to have a great deal of influence over him.

Nienna said:
Ya know, I can't help think that there may have been threats to his wife and children that could have tipped the balance of his caving in. It most likely would have happened anyway, but if one has a heart, one can be gotten to by threatening their families. Plus, I have never, and still do not, trust his son-in-law who seems to have a great deal of influence over him.

I've been thinking along similar lines oftentimes. You know, it's easy for us, the outsiders, to sit back and judge Trump. But if we imagine ourselves in his shoes - the severe pressure 24/7 on him and all his family from all sides - would we actually be able to withstand any longer than he did? Vladimir Putin for instance, keeps all information regarding his family strictly confidential - and for good reason, I think.

Nienna said:
Hindsight Man said:

Yes, these are my thoughts as well, that his family was threatened. I don't judge him in any way for caving in, mainly I feel sad for him. Sadness for Trump is connected to sadness for all the people that supported him and had hope something could be done for them and the country. The corruption is TO deep and wide spread. It seems to me his election has accelerated the mental disintegration of the deep state operatives. They where forced to change tactics from their usual, no resistance agenda and exposed their true colors in the process. Some, truely seem to be going insane right now, look at Killary as an example.

Siberia said:
Nienna said:

I've been thinking along similar lines oftentimes. You know, it's easy for us, the outsiders, to sit back and judge Trump. But if we imagine ourselves in his shoes - the severe pressure 24/7 on him and all his family from all sides - would we actually be able to withstand any longer than he did? Vladimir Putin for instance, keeps all information regarding his family strictly confidential - and for good reason, I think.

I've been thinking something similar as well. It's an unimaginably tough spot, and lord knows what kind of pressure and dirty tricks were used against him to make him play ball. I'm thankful that he tried though, and in the process helped expose the man behind the curtain.

Siberia said:
Nienna said:

Indeed. I think we can't even imagine the sheer pressure somebody like Trump or Putin is under in such a position, when they have their heart at the right place and want to do decent and rational things. From my point of view, it is nonetheless commendable that he even tried to stay on his course for that long, in the heart of the psycho empire. It is really a pity though, that Trump didn't or couldn't use the much needed opportunity to learn a number of concrete things from Putin and how he handled it in russia. That actually was from the beginning the only hope I could see anyway.

Having said that, I think the people who voted for Trump and want him to fulfill his promises, should show now some tough love towards him. Because as the guy in the below video explains, there is much more at stake then Trump. There is a higher picture, and as hard as it might sounds, decent people have to hold him accountable, otherwise all will go down the drain rapidly.

I follow the veteran with the name Angelo Gage on twitter and he continuous to say what needs to be said (his twitter account). It isn't really about Trump here, but about a movement from decent people, who are sick of the lies of the psycho establishment:

https://youtu.be/T3iDbAiFeEs

https://youtu.be/VkauMnNfI_o

https://youtu.be/k8io4TnlRHE

He is also totally right in admiring Putin:

https://twitter.com/AngeloJohnGage/status/905853897927008256

Seth Rich was Partying with Wasserman Schultz’s IT Guy the Night he was Murdered, According to Reports
TDW News
August 1, 2017

_http://dailywesterner.com/news/2017-08-01/seth-rich-was-partying-with-wasserman-schultzs-it-guy-the-night-he-was-murdered-according-to-reports/

Seth Rich may have been with disgraced Pakistani Democratic IT staffer Imran Awan the night of his murder.

The former IT staffer for Debbie Wasserman Schultz who was recently arrested trying to flee the country was with Seth Rich the night he was murdered, according to long-time Trump ally Roger Stone.

Despite the mainstream media refusing to even acknowledge the possibility that Rich was murdered in connection to leaks, numerous credible sources have documented a series of questions surrounding his murder and the possibility that it was connected to his work for the Democratic National Committee.

Just days ago, private investigation Rod Wheeler implied in a Tweet that there was a connection between Imran Awan and Seth Rich and now Trump confidante Roger Stone has revealed that he too believes in the connection. Roger Stone claims that Imran Awan, Florida Democrat Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s information technology (IT) administrator, was with Seth Rich before he was murdered.

“FACT – Wasserman-Schulz “IT consultant” Awan was partying with Seth Rich the night of his murder ! Eat it @TheAtlantic !” Stone tweeted.

Siberia said:
Nienna said:

But we could say the same about Reagan who was a pro working class pro union guy turned into one of the biggest instruments of the Neo Cons and corporations. It seemed to start after he was almost assasinated.

And who knows if Obama was for real and quickly shut up with threats to his family to continue the US legacy?

What I'm saying here is that can always be used to be a lame duck, promise a lot and never deliver. Like you said, Putin is not using that excuse because he is careful. But with Trump, I see the danger of false hope distracting people while the PTB further their agenda, whereas with Hitlary, it would be obvious and there probably would be a lot more constructive dissent.

Pashalis said:
Indeed. I think we can't even imagine the sheer pressure somebody like Trump or Putin is under in such a position, when they have their heart at the right place and want to do decent and rational things. From my point of view, it is nonetheless commendable that he even tried to stay on his course for that long, in the heart of the psycho empire. It is really a pity though, that Trump didn't or couldn't use the much needed opportunity to learn a number of concrete things from Putin and how he handled it in russia. That actually was from the beginning the only hope I could see anyway.

Having said that, I think the people who voted for Trump and want him to fulfill his promises, should show now some tough love towards him. Because as the guy in the below video explains, there is much more at stake then Trump. There is a higher picture, and as hard as it might sounds, decent people have to hold him accountable, otherwise all will go down the drain rapidly.

Showing Trump "some tough love" might not be the answer? In the first days of his Presidency, Trump began to implement some of the reforms he had promised during his election. Each and every move - has been either fiercely blocked or marginalized by the Democrats and some Senators, on top of enduring character assassination, to himself and his family. The habitual pressure (from all sides) and the constant manipulation have forced Trump into a corner. "Showing tough love" in my estimation, would be like "beating on a guy - who's already down"? Attention, instead, should be focused on those who are blocking Trump's directives and ignoring or going against his Order's?

Of all the Petitions flying around, the one - most needed - is a Petition directed at General Mattis "to stop" the War efforts?

True American's DO NOT want WAR! ANYWHERE! Yet, Mattis and his ilk, now have us on the precepts of a Nuclear War, not only with Russia but with China and Iran, as well. When the sparks start flying - there isn't going to be much left in it's path. Like Putin remarked, "Few will survive".

This was Posted earlier but points to Mattis now in full charge of Foreign Policy and the Military.

The Politics of Military Ascendancy
https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-politics-of-military-ascendancy/5609252

Mattis further militarized the Persian Gulf, following Obama’s policy of partial sanctions and bellicose provocation against Iran.

When he worked for Obama, Mattis increased US arms shipments to the US’s Syrian terrorists and Ukrainian puppets, ensuring the US would be able to scuttle any ‘negotiated settlements’.

Mattis is the one who set up these secret pipelines with the help of John McCain (R-AZ) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC).

The Pentagon's $2.2 Billion Soviet Arms Pipeline Flooding Syria
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/the-pentagon-s-2-2-billion-soviet-arms-pipeline-flooding-syria-09-12-2017

Mattis was undecided in the amount of troops that were to be sent to Afghanistan. On top of the 3,500 that were sent, now another 6,000.

More than 6,000 Fort Carson soldiers will head to Afghanistan in the coming months, joining a planned surge of American forces aimed at quelling violence there.

Long-rumored deployment of 6,000 Fort Carson troops relayed in unique fashion
http://gazette.com/article/1611155?TC_SC_REF

Extra troops in the war zones means more money is needed.

The Republican-led House on Thursday passed a sweeping $1.2 trillion spending bill that provides billions more dollars for the military while sparing medical research and popular community development programs from deep cuts sought by President Donald Trump.

House backs $1.2T spending bill with more money for military Thursday, September 14, 2017
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/14/house-passes-12t-omnibus-spending-bill/

Israel needs more money, too ...

The original agreement negotiated by Prime Minister Netanyahu and former US president Barack Obama provides Israel with $38 billion through 2028.

Trump supports $75m. additional aid to Israel beyond Obama-era MOU
_http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Trump-supports-75m-supplemental-aid-to-Israel-beyond-Obama-era-MOU-504800

The World almost came close to a Nuclear War on September 26, 1983 but a decision made by a level headed Soviet Lieutenant Colonel, by the name of Stanislav Petrov averted a catastrophe.

'I was just doing my job': Soviet officer who averted nuclear war dies at age 77 17 Sep, 2017
https://www.rt.com/news/403625-nuclear-soviet-officer-died/

The cost of "A Peace Prize" winner ...

Judicial Watch: Obama Travel Cost Now $105,662,975.27 Sep 14, 2017
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obama-travel-cost-now-105662975-27/

Federal Appeals Court Hearing Set for September 15 on Secret Service Failure to Comply with Additional Presidential Travel Information Requests

The new Obama travel records obtained from the Secret Service were the result of a FOIA lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security (No. 1:17-cv-01007)). Judicial Watch’s lawsuit produced the following travel records showing a total of $3,696,266.56 for Obama travel:
•Michelle Obama’s trip to Morocco cost $128,108.47 in hotels; $88,725.60 in car rentals; $1,476.07 in gas/oil and $972.22 in cell phone charges for a total of $244,218.01
•Michelle Obama’s trip to Liberia cost $55,220 in hotels; $44,000 in car rentals; $2,500 in gas/oil and $1,000 in cell phone charges for a total of $107,890
•Michelle Obama’s trip to Spain cost $79,764.49 in hotels; $81,750.99 in car rentals and $4,547 in staff overtime pay for a total of $166,062.48
•Obama’s November 2016 appearance at a Clinton campaign rally in Orlando, FL. cost $150,530.99 in hotels; $103,526.96 in air/rail; $11,588.76 in car rentals and $5,829 in equipment for a total of $271,467.71
•Obama’s trip to Los Angeles in October 2016, which included two fundraisers and an appearance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” cost $127,822 in hotels; $38,715 in air/rail; $24,326 in equipment and $4,992.30 in car rentals for a total of $195,855
•Michelle Obama’s October 2016 appearance at a Clinton campaign rally in North Carolina cost $13,206 in hotels; $11,965 in air/rail and $1,331 in car rentals for a total of $26,502
•The Obama family trip to Martha’s Vineyard in August 2016 cost $2,512,380.88 in hotels; $89,586.82 in rental cars; $53,234.69 in air/rail and $29,068.97 in miscellaneous expenditures for a total of $2,684,271.36
•The Secret Service spent $1,862,230.74 on the Obamas’ final Christmas to Honolulu on the taxpayers’ dime: $1,765,583.12 on hotels and $96,647.62 on car rentals.

Added to the previously released costs, the known total of travel expenses for the Obamas is now $105,662,975.27

Separately, providing protection for Hillary Clinton between April 11 and May 6, 2015 cost the Secret Service $23,323.14 in car rentals; $294.057.65 in air/rail and $32,856.80 in travel vouchers for a total of $350,237.59.

Judicial Watch also released travel expenses related to President Trump’s travel totaling $4,082,427.71:

•President Trump’s “Thank You Tour” between November 9 and December 12, 2016 cost $330,260.86 in hotels; $112,314 in air/rail; $14,340 in equipment and $18,563.44 in car rentals for a total of $475,478.30
•Trump visits to Mar-a-Lago between February 3 and March 27, 2017 cost $1,474,726.03 in hotels (including $19,760 at Mar-a-Lago), $284,581.63 on car rentals; $1,791,768.33 on air/rail and $55,873.42 on supplies and services for a total of $3,606,949.41

Judicial Watch previously released records Air Force records showing Trump administration travel costs. The grand total for President Trump’s and Vice President Pence’s travel to date is $7,560,425.01.

It cost the Secret Service an additional $95,187.58 to secure Trump Tower from November 9 through December 5, 2016.

angelburst29 said:
angelburst29 said:
Soros and Hydrocarbons: What's Really Behind the Rohingya Crisis in Myanmar
https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201709051057098493-myanmar-rohingya-energy-china-soros/

Rohingya Genocide – Links to Corporatism, Geopolitics & Wahhabism (Map- graph)
https://www.activistpost.com/2017/09/rohingya-genocide-links-corporatism-geopolitics-wahhabism.html

[...]

Have tried to keep up with Myanmar, on and off - started with the rise of Suu Kyi and the original troubles with a couple of rouge Buddhist monks/orders aligned against the predominantly Bengali Muslims in Rohingya, which at some points has been hard to figure out. Indeed, an old country with lot's of meddling by outsiders and the usual military order of insiders. How things have changed again with the shift out and away from Syria; hopefully more than temporarily, and now turned on Suu Kyi as a media realignment strategy, the oil fields and importation of jihadis to Myanmar make this something to kept an eye on.

Some good focus was discussed on SOTT Talk - https://www.sott.net/article/362203-Behind-the-Headlines-Trump-Trumped-and-the-Myanmar-Conflict-in-Context on Sunday, so perhaps with your information above a dedicated thread could be started?

Back
Top Bottom