Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

These guys are actually against any making of isotonic solutions at home:

<...>

But maybe it's just marketing.

Sounds sensible. Isotonic plasma is supposed to be diluted to match our blood, so that in itself sounds like very precise measurements would be called for.

Persej said:
On the other hand, I think I figured out why are they claiming that Quinton Plasma can change our genes. It's because, allegedly, it can change the genetic abnormalities in the offspring. I found this excerpt from the book Brighton Baby:

<...>

Very interesting! Raine's work points to the huge influence our genes have our behavior, thoughts, and emotions. The Quinton treatments do appear to work on the pretty deep level that works toward an optimal homeostasis, and that 'deep level' is often at the genetic level. Of course, there is more to genes than just the purely material level, and this seems where much of the Work is geared toward. I just started reading The Strange Order of Things mentioned here, and this book seems to be another great tie-in to all this.

I just started reading The Strange Order of Things mentioned here, and this book seems to be another great tie-in to all this.

Yeah, I was reading the part of how there is no blood brain barrier in the ganglial roots and within this context, it is interesting how some people suggest making the injections in the vertebral column following acupuncture points instead of the usual vertebral segments. I think practitioners try either or with benefits, but at least the nurse in one of the articles that Chu posted reported using acupuncture points in the spine. In view of Damasio's explanations about neuroanatomical structures and their role in feelings, consciousness and homeostasis, it is very interesting that people report a lot of benefits with Quinton's plasma injections along the vertebral column.

Sounds sensible. Isotonic plasma is supposed to be diluted to match our blood, so that in itself sounds like very precise measurements would be called for.

Yes, it does makes sense when it comes to the infusions. But I'm not sure how much is that important for drinking purposes, for those who would be afraid to drink hypertonic solutions, or babies. On the other hand, those people can just use droppers.

Anyway, I found a source for those who are not in EU:
Laboratoires Quinton: Buy your products at low prices | Cocooncenter®
Search of: plasma

Two of them from the second link are made in France, not Spain. I don't know how much are they close to the original. Well, I ordered one and will report back when I try it.

Anyway, I found a source for those who are not in EU:
Laboratoires Quinton: Buy your products at low prices | Cocooncenter®
Search of: plasma

Two of them from the second link are made in France, not Spain. I don't know how much are they close to the original. Well, I ordered one and will report back when I try it.

I ordered this one on Ebay from Spain yesterday, it's on the way now, fwiw:

QUINTON HYPERTONIC 30 AB - Laboratorios Quinton

Don't know if this is a good one, but it's the only one I could find who ship to Russia so far. I ordered it for one of my family members who is suffering bone demineralization right now. Will report the effects here later as well.

Thank you all for this much needed information.

This website has some interesting things to say about Quinton water. From Google Translate:

How can I make isotonic (or hypotonic) seawater myself?

Sea water brought back to isotonicity simply means that it is at the same level of salinity (mineral salts) as our blood. It is diluted.

It is very simple and much more economical to make your own isotonic (or hypotonic) seawater. It suffices to dilute the hypertonic seawater available on this site in spring water, provided you buy good quality spring water. It should be the least mineralized possible (the reason is explained in question 2), but not distilled (distilled water alters the properties of seawater (explanations in this article of our blog)), and contain the least dry residues possible, ie: less than 60 mg / liter (normally indicated on the labels). In France or Belgium, for example, you will find in shops: Mont Roucous, Mont Calm or Queen's Rose, corresponding to these criteria.

Be careful, because the vast majority of water sold in our supermarkets is not satisfactory. In the interest of your organization, it would be a pity to buy on this site, an exceptional Sea Water and "pollute" with a mediocre spring water!

We regret to observe that laboratories, or competing brands, sell Isotonic Sea Water to drink to their customers. For us, this is a form of scam, because to make isotonic seawater (or hypotonic) to drink, just dilute hypertonic seawater in water of source! We consider that charging isotonic rather than hypertonic is not respectful of the customer!

Why is it better to drink sea water sold in bottle rather than ampoule?

1. Sea water sold in ampoule will have a beneficial effect (we do not say the opposite), but what you should know is that the effect of sea water sold in a bulb will most likely inferior. The results you will get will undoubtedly be better with a sea water sold in bottles.

Why? Well (and this is a matter of common sense), because the bulbs must be heated to 1,000° C to be closed (this is the temperature of the glass melting). However, phytoplankton (microscopic algae very fragile, alive and present in seawater), which is essential to maintain the activity of minerals allowing the assimilation of the latter by the body (the so-called bio-availability), is partially destroyed at this temperature, because these micro-organisms die at 45° C!

Since it is the bio-availability of minerals that determines the quality and effectiveness of seawater, it is only logical that water bulb does not win the Palme d'Or.

2. We draw your attention to the fact that a sea water sold in a bulb is often much more expensive than the sea water that you will find on our site. We invite you to be attentive on this point and to make your calculations. A box of ampoules usually contains 30 ampoules of 10 ml, or 300 ml per box. So you need more than 3 boxes of bulbs to get a liter!

You can find other articles/videos on their website.

Thank you so much for the interesting lead. It's interesting also to note everyone's experiences with spinal column and central nervous system issues.

I've also ordered a box of 30 "flackpulls" of a Malaysian brand of what I think is a hypertonic Quinton Water. Will have to try it out and report back. Links below:

Shopee
ELKEN | Balanced Nutrition

They have another product which is isotonic. It's packaged in some kind of foil-topped glass vial ("Flackpull") which seems to be heat-sealed, though at temperatures ranging from 149-155 ° C for 5 seconds according to the patent of the process.

From your link @Persej, it sounds like the bottled version would be way more cost-effective, however I don't know if it will pass through customs on its way through my country as there are strict laws on importation of pharmaceuticals.

Hi
Gaby gave me this link, and we've had some email conversation, so I'm posting part of them here. It started with that I needed some help with substituting my Oxycodone/Stesolid/Prednisolone with Carbocaine, since it works better, faster and has nearly no side effects, compared with the other poisons. But no help from doctors in Sweden, won't even give me a MR. Recently done Radio Frequency Denervation on L5/S1 and TH8-TH10, both sides, waiting for it to take effect.

Background of my problems and what I've done the last 20 years, especially the last 5-10 years is to much to write about.

So:

From Gaby:

"Do check out the Quinton thread. People are stopping morphine after two sessions! Even if there are no practitioners in your area, perhaps a nurse friend would be able to do it? There are practitioners all over the EU. The injections include carbocaine, but it is the whole cocktail including the Quinton water that works miracles for people."

From me:
"Sound promising, as it always does. Maybe I have a "nurse friend”, I’ll have to check. No practitioner in this country would touch this, can’t even get a simple MR. I mean, if they won’t prescribe Carbocaine instead of the deadly Oxy/Benzo, explaining all the positives and negatives with it, and they still won’t. It is almost that it makes me thinking of moving to another country...

I would prefer subcutaneous along the spine, just need the muscles to relax and get rid of any waste products accumulated there, and get over the "critical point” so the muscles starts to heal by themselves.

Meanwhile, I can take this orally, but from reading the thread I’m confused which brand or company to buy from.

From your understanding, does the nurse have to be educated in Plasma Water Treatment, or just a "needle handler”?

A part from my pain etc, I’m in perfect health, according to all tests done.

Best

Martin"

From Gaby: "People are posting sources and their testimonials in the forum. You might want to join the discussion.

I bought my hypertonic solution from amazon and the isotonic from a Belgium pharmacy: Pharmonet | Pharmacie en ligne

See about finding a practitioner close enough from you. None in Sweden, but there are several in Northern EU countries and all of Europe. It sounds like you need a bit more than the Quinton plasma and all the rest of the ingredients from the hypercutanous hydrotomy are available only through practitioners. You need to work with someone.
"

From me:

"Thanks for the link, I read all 3 pages, not all links, to much info.

Thing is, just typing these emails is hard, describing my condition and level of restriction due to my health issues is even harder. I hardly make it to the grocery store, I have to plan it ahead, same goes with taking a shower every 4-5 days. So going abroad is like climbing Mt Everest, not to mention money.

So, my options are to order genuine and high quality solutions for oral or subcutaneous use and finding a nurse that can do the needle part.

Yes, I need to work with someone, but it has to be at a distance.

I will follow the thread maybe even copy my texts in these emails…

Martin"

Thanks.

Like Gaby said, I need some Quinton practitioner to work with, preferably at distance, to provide me with a suitable "cocktail" if using it subcutaneously, I can take hypertonic Quinton orally as well. I don't know how temperature sensitive the cocktail is when it comes to shipping, the practitioner can probably answer that, guess it depends on the cocktail.

I've tried looking for practitioners, but I'm not friends with search engines, just been noticing it.

I think I can get someone to help me with the injections.

Also, if anyone can provide me with carbocaine and syringes for a month, just to try, instead of my Oxy/Benzo/Prednisolone. I've had good experiences the 10 times I've received it, didn't need to take the other stuff during that time period. I'll pay for all expenses and time. This too is temperature sensitive, I think it can't be kept in room temperature for a week, then for longer times in the fridge.

You can contact me on [****]

Travel is the last resort, but it is such an enterprise for me, in all sorts of ways. Don't even know if I can make.

Moderator's edit: removed private e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, if anyone can provide me with carbocaine and syringes for a month, just to try, instead of my Oxy/Benzo/Prednisolone.

I removed your private e-mail. This thread is centered on the discussion of Quinton and percutaneous hydrotomy, and should not be a substitute for consulting a health care provider.

From your link @Persej, it sounds like the bottled version would be way more cost-effective, however I don't know if it will pass through customs on its way through my country as there are strict laws on importation of pharmaceuticals.

Yes, the bottled version is the most cost-effective and the lack of heating is an added bonus. You should try to find experiences of other people from your country. Often practice differs from laws. Also, there is a question of does the sea water qualify as pharmaceutical in your country?

Some more interesting talk about acidification of body from the previous source:

When we talk about "acidification of the field", what are we talking about?

Are we talking about acidification of the blood? No, because the blood can not acidify. In our body, everything is designed so that the blood does not become acidic (its pH must remain stable). We talk about acidification of tissues! Most of our mineralogical capital is in our tissues. It is therefore technically impossible to know if your mineral reserves are sufficient thanks to a urine test, as some health professionals propose it to you (it is logical however). Especially since your kidneys may no longer be able to filter properly (and this is very often the case) as a result of heavy coffee consumption, for example. The indication of the urine test should therefore be correctly interpreted.

The kidneys and urine act as a filter for blood and lymph. The purpose of urine is to eliminate metabolic waste. Eliminate the acids that are produced by our cells and our bacteria, but also by our diet, our environment and our way of life, we have seen previously.

Once a person tells me that he is happy with his urinary test, and that he adds: "Ah, but I am alkaline, the problem does not come from there ...", I answer him: "No , excuse me. You are badly informed. You are not alkaline. Your urine is alkaline! It's totally different. Your urine is supposed to eliminate the acid metabolic waste from your body. So... ? Your basic minerals, do you want to see them in your urine or in your body? Be careful, because currently, if your urine is alkaline, it may mean that you are losing your minerals! Not only do you lose your minerals, but in addition, your ability to eliminate acidic products is visibly too low. Because, believe me, acidic products you have like everyone else ... For me, that means two things: One, that your kidneys do not work properly. And two, that you may be in a state of advanced fatigue, because your adrenal glands that produce, among others, aldosterone (a hormone that is supposed to retain minerals in your body) are tired. They can not do their job properly. An alkaline urine can therefore possibly mean that you are demineralizing, it's as simple as that. A urine test will never give you the general acidity level of your body! "

But then, how to evaluate our mineral reserves?

Unfortunately, I do not know any objective measure, with numbers, as scientists like them. However, there are criteria based on observation. "Observe" ... is an action that we tend to neglect (we are so dependent on machines).

Observe the stability of your nervous system, because minerals are essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system. All people who are depressed, chronically tired (regular tiredness), unstable moods, panic attacks, violence, etc. are more than likely demineralized.

Another sign is your ability to tan. If you tan properly, it is likely that your mineral reserve is still sufficient. But be careful, that does not mean that everything is fine and that you can go free on acids. I speak here only of signs!

The quality of your fabrics too. Look at whether your skin is elastic, shiny, looking healthy. And of course, your teeth and your bones. If you have bone disorders such as osteoporosis, for example, it means that your mineral reserves have slammed.

At the level of the blood vessels, if you do not have enough minerals to balance your acids, their walls will diminish, become weaker with risks of aneurysm (cardiovascular accident). Also, cholesterol deposits appear to protect the blood vessels from their weaknesses (yes, cholesterol is an adaptive response of your body to protect your weakened vessels - fighting cholesterol without mineralizing in parallel is downright dangerous! ).

Also, if you do cramps repeatedly, there is a good chance you will be demineralized.

And finally, of course, diseases ..., especially chronic. No chronic disease develops in a field sufficiently rich in minerals!

And one advice about bottled water:

Avoid tap water, of course, which is almost never fit for consumption (as the authorities tell you). But also, the vast majority of waters sold commercially that are loaded with dry residues. Look at the labels and choose a water with the lowest dry residue content (below 60 ml / liter, if possible). Dry residues are non-bio-available particles (so that your body will not be able to assimilate, they are acidic waste). Some brands base their communication on the mineral content of their waters. They do not lie, since there are many minerals in their waters, but what they will never tell you is that these minerals are not bio-available. Your body will not be able to do anything about it and will be even more cluttered with garbage. Dry residues (deactivated minerals) are tiny pebbles, invisible to the naked eye. Since when should we eat pebbles? These tiny pebbles foul your body!

I got some Quinton water on Amazon, no practitioners anywhere in sight so I'm just gonna drink it, I guess. The directions on the box said take 1-4 vials daily on an empty stomach. The stuff was $44 for a box of 30 vials so taking the max dosage, the supply only lasts like a week. :-/

I asked one supplier about dosage:

Here is the answer:

"2-5 ampullen per day (20-50ml per day), 15 minutes before or 30 minutes after the meal.
To be taken in the morning or at noon only (not after 17 hours) so as not to disturb sleep.
It is eaten pure or diluted in a little water.

Have nice day.

Pharmonet"

So that is if you buy 1000 ml bottle (approx. €50 + shipping) it will last at least 20 days, don't know if that is a good price or not, not much yet to compare to. I guess the dosage depends on your problems and what you want to achieve.

I've found one practitioner in UK (I think) and asked about how to take this subcutaneously a la "cocktail" for my problems and if it can be shipped to me and letting someone inject it. Waiting for answer...

Back
Top Bottom