Pineal gland depicted by the "eye of Ra"?

- It regulates sexual functions: constant darkness stimulates pineal gland growth and the production of melatonin, and dampens sexual functions; while constant light has the opposite effect.
I'm still inclined to believe there's a link of some sort between the 'penile' pine cone "thyrsus" of Dionysus and the "pineal" endocrine gland because the ancients are likely to have understood the link between accessing the creative force of physicality (sex) and accessing the creative force for advancing spirituality (brain-core development).
Also interesting, similarity of words between "thyrsus" and "thyroid" in relation to the endocrine gland in the neck which, anthropologically speaking would be most suited to symbolise the thyrsus staff itself as being the 'neck' connecting the 'pineal' pine cone 'head'.

I'm still inclined to believe there's a link of some sort between the 'penile' pine cone "thyrsus" of Dionysus and the "pineal" endocrine gland

That's funny isn't it, as I see the pineal as a distinctly feminine device (particularly in relation to the 3rd ventricle)?

sc2.png

And the pituitary as 'male' (although obviously not 'penile' ;-)).

p.png

Rather suitable too that 'infundibulum' means to pour in I imagine?

Just wish I could figure out how to close the bloody 'switch'.................

:-)

The primary function of Pineal gland is the production of Melatonin.
I think there's much more pineal gland functions that was not yet discovered.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7eBQfM3UrA

Recently I started supplementation with Vitamin D with DHA. I suspect that DHA boost my intuitive and creative part of my brain. Many different sources quote many different DHA effects on the brain.

In psychic terms could be mean than the primary function of this gland is to "keep us awake".Away from the darkness which is inhibited by the Light of Knowledge...just a thought.Any suggestion?
Sunlight also activate creative function in our brain.

That's funny isn't it, as I see the pineal as a distinctly feminine device (particularly in relation to the 3rd ventricle)?

View attachment 27135

And the pituitary as 'male' (although obviously not 'penile' ;-)).

View attachment 27136

Rather suitable too that 'infundibulum' means to pour in I imagine?

Just wish I could figure out how to close the bloody 'switch'.................

:-)
Good spot - well observed Gnosisxsophia! The yin and yang can be found in all things if known where/how to look... Fair dinkum! :thup:

I really don't know why people waste their time on this stuff when I've given plenty of suggested reading/study topics that will do a great deal to advance one's "work on the self." But, if y'all prefer to spin your wheels, not much I can do.

MOST POWERFUL supplements to decalcify the pineal gland!

I really don't know why people waste their time on this stuff when I've given plenty of suggested reading/study topics that will do a great deal to advance one's "work on the self." But, if y'all prefer to spin your wheels, not much I can do.
This is true what you said, but as soon as I start to "work on the self" a got huge amount of attacks of me even form my close family. As soon as I start to network, immediately persons arrives who emotionally backstab me. As soon as I use iodine supplementation, I feel increase danger in my environment.

You have C's and you can ask them your questions, but we don't have C's and we have to improvise. You have your cheat sheet, we want to have ours.

This is true what you said, but as soon as I start to "work on the self" a got huge amount of attacks of me even form my close family. As soon as I start to network, immediately persons arrives who emotionally backstab me. As soon as I use iodine supplementation, I feel increase danger in my environment.

You have C's and you can ask them your questions, but we don't have C's and we have to improvise. You have your cheat sheet, we want to have ours.

Well, it seems you don't realize how much knowledge is stored on this forum. I can barely keep up with all the books/info presented, and you want a hotline to God? What do you expect to find there? Even the C's just drop hints, and Laura&Co still have to do the majority of the work, cause that's how you learn! If you feel attacked, you could take that as evidence that you're making progress in the right direction, so if I were you I'd try to make the best of what you know from your own life in addition to the help you can get from the network here! Persevere and keep learning.

As Eulenspiegel noted, if you are not getting some pressure for what you are doing, you aren't on the right track. You obviously need to learn the art of the strategic enclosure, how to work on the self without attracting undue attention. And obviously, you are trying "networking" without being fully aware. What increases awareness? Knowledge and proper application which we teach here. And the knowledge that you need is most likely in the books I recommend for reading.

Yes, I have the Cs and that interaction has taught me a lot and it is that learning I try to share with everyone here as well as the processes I follow to do my 90% work to match that 10% inspiration. In other words, this forum exists so I can extend the Cs influence to others. As they said, way back when, "we are you in the future" meaning me and those who choose to accompany me on this journey/mission in life. You can be part of that network, or you can go your own way with the results you have mentioned above.

This is true what you said, but as soon as I start to "work on the self" a got huge amount of attacks of me even form my close family. As soon as I start to network, immediately persons arrives who emotionally backstab me
Hi Neonix, I hear you. I'm in a near-impossible situation at the moment both at work and within my close personal family. I have an ongoing two-pronged attack situation that's wreaking havoc with my lucidity of mind and information-receivership capacity. Both involved leading up to ridiculous set of circumstances that feel specifically designed for no other reason than to sabotage the start of my progress I finally got round to having the strength and Will to embark upon. Attack via family infiltration is by far the worse for sure - especially when living under the same roof - because unrequited love is involved and its not their fault. Its brought my insomnia back... Its sooooo NOT good... and I was just starting doing so well! Im constantly un-muddled my mind, and its draining... And because of ulterior duty-bound family priorities and financial constraints, I feel very trapped with my situation too! We look for things to relieve ourselves. Advancing "work on the self" is not relieving because its "work". This is probably one of the reasons you and I feel the need to sometimes indulge in alternative 'parallel' info and 'knowledge' from our prior-Cass days?... because its familiar thus 'easy' and 'comfortable' - and it can act as a kind of buffer from losing ones mind or throwing in the towel and simply 'coasting' it?
Currently, I'm finding advancing work on the self such a slog... But it must be done! Laura and Eulenspiegel are absolutely correct, and deep down I'm sure you know that already... But sometimes its good to hear others of our ilk remind us even if it comes down heavy. We must see our predicament as a very necessary challenge we MUST overcome - as it will only make us stronger long term and in turn be in a position to help others struggling to overcome similar difficulties.
And we DO have the C's - right here with Laura at the helm.. And lets face it - She is Gangsta Number ONE! (if ya get ma drift) - and she gives us one on one tuition from her heart - FOR FREE! What more could we ask for? You mustn't lose sight of that Neonix… And if Laura REALLY thinks we're wasting our time on something, then, even if I might argue otherwise, I got to have faith in her and accept to move on because she's leagues ahead of either us... Her knowledge and understanding, quite frankly, is nothing short of astronomical. Ours isn't.
Neonix: We have our biological family whom we must love to our detriment, we need to learn to be aware of all possible attacks of the most unexpected - and family and loved ones are always our Achilles heel - 4D STS know this. But, we also have each other right here like our 'higher soul'-family that totally 'get' you... looking out for you on this unique spiritual journey inevitably fraught with hardships and dangers:

"The most worthwhile causes are ALWAYS the HARDEST battles to fight"

Don't lose heart Neonix. We're here for you!

Most so-called "esoteric seeking" amounts to this:

11-11-95
A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power
which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which
they pledge allegiance infinitely for which they possess
for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom,
for which they search for all infinity.

Q: (L) Well, that is a round robin... a circle you can't get
out of!

A: And therein you have the deception! Remember, those who
seek to serve self with supreme power, are doomed only to
serve others who seek to serve self, and can only see that
which they want to see.

People don't realize it, but when they go off on these highly speculative esoteric hunts for "truth", they will always find the bottom line constantly receding in the distance. Or, they take some nonsense on faith and start practicing some mumbo-jumbo and end up enslaved via "bidding".

The Cs have said plainly:

Life is Religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."

When your life experiences "on the path" are negative, you need to search for the chink in your armor that allows those influences to get inside and cause you problems. Networking is the best way to do that, and I don't mean hanging out with your pals at home who have no insight to hyperdimensional meddling. There are a whole bunch of folks here on this forum with knowledge and insight and experience to share; but its up to you. If you don't share what is troubling you, no one can help you. And if you think you are so special or different that the rules of life that apply to everyone else don't apply to you, and so you don't take the information you receive onboard, you have no one to blame but yourself for what happens.

I agree with others here. you don't need "magic pill" to boost your awareness. We have this forum and knowledge and information here on this forum is like a gold mine. Read the recommended books, read the discussions about them, try to implement that knowledge and you are on a good path to awareness expansion.
If you have read the Cs transcripts, Laura's books you probably know that the knowledge in the most precious thing.
We are all under attack as you say. But over time you will learn how to do the work without getting too much attention.
And you will still be under attack. That is the price of getting knowledge and awareness

In times like that when you feel that you are under an attack, use this forum to network. Networking is a powerful tool. Other people here have maybe more experience in similar situations and you might get a good advice, or maybe just an idea or direction on how to solve some difficult situation.
And later maybe someone else will use your case from the forum to help himself in a similar situation.
You see how you can help others while at the same time you are helping yourself. It is a part of the networking.

I think that attacks never stop but they evolve and change as you are expanding your knowledge and awareness. But you should now be disappointed because of that because things are like they are and you have to go your way no matter what obstacles will you find on that way.

I don't want to repeat one sentence that is mentioned here on this forum for a lot of times but i think it is appropriate time and place and that is that there is no free lunch in the universe, and if you think there is, then you are the lunch.

I still have this thought in my head ( and I will probably have it forever ) since I read it for the first time and it was written by Laura in some of Cs sessions or in her books. I don't remember.

Don't be disappointed and don't look for shortcuts. There is not such a thing. Do what you have to do.

Just remember that Eric Pepin was selling some nonsense supplement to "decalcify the pineal gland". Don't these idiots know that very, VERY, few substances are able to cross the blood brain barrier.
I think you come too emotional to this thread because you was attack by new agers in the past and you don't like them. And I understand this. We are all learning by trials and errors. And you want to protect us from easy path which is deceptive. I was tricked by many new agers, politicians and channelers. And I come to conclusion that this is the only place where people are sane and they don't want me to buy a pig in a poke.

I think that C's give us a lot of hints about pineal gland subject, and they want to bring our attention in to this area:
(nicklebleu) It's usually said in terms of nuclear radiation or fallout that iodine is only good to protect the thyroid. Does it have other protective effects in this regard?
A: Protects all the glandular systems which are your interface with higher densities.

I agree with all you just said. If you are open to external forces, you can be easily deceived without enough knowledge. But If you are desperate, you need ace up your sleeve. Use it only if you relay need it.

Few years ago I also thought that there's no "magic pill" like Iodine protocol. But life is full of surprises.

Q: (L) Well, why the hell didn't you tell us about this before?! [laughter]
A: Would you have believed it? Also, it is a very good thing that you have gone through various programs already or you would have been one of those that takes years to normalize and you would have lost heart and quit too soon.

Q: (L) Timótheos did the same thing and so did the rest of us. When we started getting symptoms, we just took it up to the doses that Brownstein talks about: 50 to 100 mg per day or more. Okay. One of the things that Brownstein says in the book is that many people's problems are not so much critters as it is heavy metals. The iodine removes cadmium, mercury, lead, all kinds of metals from the body. It even cleans them out of the endocrine systems, which they preferentially occupy – it even removes the fluoride out of the pineal gland which is where it likes to live. Is that true? Does it do that?
A: Yes yes yes

Maybe you should test this on yourself. It's good to have clean "software" from the C's messages, and it's good to have clean "hardware" for receivership capacity. Don't be so radical.

(L) So can you comment on the possibility of potential quantum tunneling effects of DHA?
A: A mechanical description of a living process will not "hit the mark".
Q: (L) So you're saying that this is a mechanical...
(Pierre) They say something is missing. It's a mechanical description, and with living processes, there's more to it than that.
(L) So there's more to it than that, and quantum tunneling might be trying to explain an inexplicable living process? Is that it?
A: Yes. When all else fails, just mention "quantum tunneling" or "strings".

When I see how much lies are coming from TV and I see how my family buys this fake information, I think I will not gonna survive in this environment. All I can do now is to stay quiet and hope that this stupidity don't hit me directly. Knowledge protects but only if applied.

P.S. I would like to know, Laura, why you put this excerpt about Caryl Dennis in your book? Was it trivia or gut feeling?

Sounds rather like what Jung was doing.
Since I haven't read all the Jung discussion, I'm not clear on what the parallels are. Are you referring to Strassman's listening to these experimental subjects' accounts and/or his intrigue with the pineal glands' ability to make DMT, with the implication that it must serve some adaptive purpose.

Back
Top Bottom