Session 25 April 2010

Iron said:
Jesus christ, that is disgusting.
Another reason to chew. Really, Really chew food.

How does chewing help exactly?

Edit: I guess you meant the following? Chewing your food thoroughly aids in proper digestion. I am curious because I have/had my own issues with parasites. Their numbers are way down after cutting back sugar, but I can still tell there are some left hanging on.

WIN 52 said:
... as long as food is not digested properly giving them a food supply through your blood stream.

I think they alter the pH of your stomach and hinder the intestinal function.

The pro biotics and digestive enzymes are good to get the digestion working properly. The sooner you are not as disgusted with what could be living inside you and get busy doing something about it, the better off you will be. It took me about 4 or 6 months of steady detox before starting to figure out what was eliminating. Then another 18 months and the flukes started showing in my stool. After 3 1/2 years of detox and six months of more strict diet, things are kind of getting normal, though the thread worms are still exiting. The rush hour has passed but steady traffic is still moving.

I can't help thinking this is just another level of population control that people have adapted to and live with.

Yes you understood what I meant.

Aaron said:
How does chewing help exactly?

Edit: I guess you meant the following? Chewing your food thoroughly aids in proper digestion. I am curious because I have/had my own issues with parasites. Their numbers are way down after cutting back sugar, but I can still tell there are some left hanging on.

Note however, that I am new to this detoxifying business, so take what I said with a grain of salt.
Or a handful of salt maybe.

Post by: Endymion on April 26, 2010, 10:15:15 AM

Quote from: Cs
Q: (L) From him to whom much is given, much is required. When somebody has many gifts, they are expected to use them. You have many gifts. What are they for, if not first to be applied to organizing yourself?

A: One note to Guest: A key to observing the self is to turn the attention simultaneously towards others to notice their true reactions to what you think you are doing or how you think you are being perceived.

This, I am very familiar with: subjectively imagining someone's reaction to something I am doing, when in fact their reaction is not what I thought. The imagined reaction is nearly always negative, and based in narcissistic wounding from my childhood.

This cut to the quick - been struggling and am finally coming around again.

Thank you guys for welcoming me to the site and esp. for encouraging me to investigate Humble and MMS - now I understand Laura's reaction to my going to DR last week - glad I didn't join anything!!!

JJ

I am confused with this topic of MMS.

I recently listened to this interview

Dr Seneff has found that chlorine dioxide is potentially capable of degrading glyphosate into useful, nutritional products which the body can utilise. Kerry Rivera has worked with thousands of children and has had some reversals in autism dignoses when using this stuff in her protocols.

There are literally hundreds of testimonials about the benefits for autistic children, yet the C's have said that the benefits are "none".

Is it as black and white as this? I am finding it very difficult to comprehend that this stuff is toxic when so much anecdotal evidence suggests otherwise. I am going to be working directly with children on the autistic spectrum very soon, and one side of me can't help but be drawn to exploring this therapy. However, the other part of me trusts the C's and has a great deal of faith in the accuracy of their transmission/teachings.

Can anyone help me resolve this in some way?

Dr Seneff has found that chlorine dioxide is potentially capable of degrading glyphosate into useful, nutritional products which the body can utilise. Kerry Rivera has worked with thousands of children and has had some reversals in autism dignoses when using this stuff in her protocols.

I don't have time to look into this, but from what I remember, Seneff said that these kids did several different things and not only MMS. One thing to do would be to see what else did they do and if there was a context where these kids only took MMS and did nothing else, not even dietary changes.

It would be interesting to see the chemical breakdown and details, but even then, you'll have to keep in mind that the clinical context would be more important. Can't see the forest for the trees when there's focus on minute chemical details at the expense of the rest. Even though glyphosate is an ubiquitious pollutant, keep in mind other possibilities contributing to the autism epidemic, e.g. the dopaminergic mind.

I don't have time to look into this, but from what I remember, Seneff said that these kids did several different things and not only MMS. One thing to do would be to see what else did they do and if there was a context where these kids only took MMS and did nothing else, not even dietary changes.

It would be interesting to see the chemical breakdown and details, but even then, you'll have to keep in mind that the clinical context would be more important. Can't see the forest for the trees when there's focus on minute chemical details at the expense of the rest. Even though glyphosate is an ubiquitious pollutant, keep in mind other possibilities contributing to the autism epidemic, e.g. the dopaminergic mind.
Thanks, Gaby. This approach makes sense. I ordered Kerri's book and am going to delve a bit further into to, because from what I understand there are also other aspects of the protocol along similar lines to the GAPS and chelation protocols etc.

I would also like to see the biochemistry on paper to learn exactly how chlorine dioxide works on glyphosate, although I believe it is all theoretical at this moment in time (aside from the anecdotal accounts from autistic parents). If it can actually degrade glyphosate into useable forms, then that is cool. But then if it is wreaking havoc on the rest of the body at the same time, then that is NOT cool!

I found this on the degradation of Glyphosate with chlorine (I can't find the exact kind of chlorine molecule. I don't have access to the document). The issue is that as it was mentioned before, the oxidation with MMS is not selective and will attack any kind of biomolecules, harming the guest.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...lorination_of_glyphosate_and_glycine_in_water

The chlorination reactions of glyphosate and glycine in water were thoroughly studied. Utilizing isotopically enriched (13C and 15N) samples of glycine and glyphosate and 1H, 13C, 31P, and 15N NMR spectroscopy we were able to identify all significant terminal chlorination products of glycine and glyphosate, and show that glyphosate degradation closely parallels that of glycine. We have determined that the C1 carboxylic acid carbon of glycine/glyphosate is quantitatively converted to CO2 upon chlorination. The C2 methylene carbon of glycine/glyphosate is converted to CO2 and methanediol. The relative abundance of these two products is a function of the pH of the chlorination reactions. Under near neutral to basic reaction conditions (pH 6-9), CO2 is the predominant product, whereas, under acidic reaction conditions (pH < 6) the formation of methanediol is favored. The C3 phosphonomethylene carbon of glyphosate is quantitatively converted to methanediol under all conditions tested. The nitrogen atom of glycine/glyphosate is transformed into nitrogen gas and nitrate, and the phosphorus moiety of glyphosate produces phosphoric acid upon chlorination. In addition to these terminal chlorination products, a number of labile intermediates were also identified including N-chloromethanimine, N-chloroaminomethanol, and cyanogen chloride. The chlorination products identified in this study are not unique to glyphosate and are similar to those expected from chlorination of amino acids, proteins, peptides, and many other natural organic matters present in drinking water.

Back
Top Bottom