Session 25 April 2010

Hi abbyjo,

I fou want, you can introduce yourself in the Newbies section. You don't need to share any personal information, just how you found the forum, a bit about your general interests, etc. :)

Thanks Laura and C's, great session (as usual :)),

Quote from the session:

Q: (L) I've often wondered when these names come up. They're just such strange things. What is it that they mean?

A: They relate to the specific vibrational frequency of the moment as expressed by the numerical frequency of the combination of vowels and consonants.

Q: (L) What is the numerical frequency of a vowel and consonant?

A: It is a science barely understood by your civilization but was once well known. Words have deeper meaning than you suspect.

Q: (Bubbles) Like in numerology?

A: Similar, but that is a dim reflection of the ancient science.

This is amazing, we can only assume the REAL power behind the words, but thinking about the fact that once upon the time some 3D entities on earth had full scale knowledge about SCIENCE related to numerical frequency of the combination of vowels and consonants is simply fascinating.

Frequency variables and multiple distinctions between different languages and alphabets are, at least to say numerous, for example if we check situation in English language: high frequency consonants (D,N,R,S,T), medium-frequency consonants (B,C,F,G,H,L,M,P,V,W) and especially, low-frequency consonants (J,Q,X,Y,Z) and than in some other language like in my native language (Croatian) situation is diffrent, I guess major key could be in frequency it'self, connected to certain alphabetic sign.

An audio frequency (abbreviation: AF), or audible frequency is characterized as a periodic vibration whose frequency is audible to the average human. While the range of frequencies that any individual can hear is largely related to environmental factors, the generally accepted standard range of audible frequencies is 20 to 20,000 hertz. Frequencies below 20 Hz can usually be felt rather than heard, assuming the amplitude of the vibration is high enough. Frequencies above 20,000 Hz can sometimes be sensed by young people, but high frequencies are the first to be affected by hearing loss due to age and/or prolonged exposure to very loud noises.

A voice frequency (VF) or voice band is one of the frequencies, within part of the audio range, that is used for the transmission of speech.
In telephony, the usable voice frequency band ranges from approximately 300 Hz to 3400 Hz. It is for this reason that the ultra low frequency band of the electromagnetic spectrum between 300 and 3000 Hz is also referred to as voice frequency (despite the fact that this is electromagnetic energy, not acoustic energy). The bandwidth allocated for a single voice-frequency transmission channel is usually 4 kHz, including guard bands, allowing a sampling rate of 8 kHz to be used as the basis of the pulse code modulation system used for the digital PSTN.

From Wiki: The voiced speech of a typical adult male will have a fundamental frequency from 85 to 180 Hz, and that of a typical adult female from 165 to 255 Hz. Thus, the fundamental frequency of most speech falls below the bottom of the "voice frequency" band as defined above. However, enough of the harmonic series will be present for the missing fundamental to create the impression of hearing the fundamental tone.

Human spoken language makes use of the ability of almost all persons in a given society to dynamically modulate certain parameters of the laryngeal voice source in a consistent manner. The most important communicative, or phonetic, parameters are the voice pitch (determined by the vibratory frequency of the vocal folds) and the degree of separation of the vocal folds, referred to as vocal fold abduction (coming together) or adduction (separating)

f an abductory movement or adductory movement is strong enough, the vibrations of the vocal folds will stop (or not start). If the gesture is abductory and is part of a speech sound, the sound will be called Voiceless. However, voiceless speech sounds are sometimes better identified as containing an abductory gesture, even if the gesture was not strong enough to stop the vocal folds from vibrating. This anomalous feature of voiceless speech sounds is better understood if it is realized that it is the change in the spectral qualities of the voice as abduction proceeds that is the primary acoustic attribute that the listener attends to when identifying a voiceless speech sound, and not simply the presence or absence of voice (periodic energy).

An adductory gesture is also identified by the change in voice spectral energy it produces. Thus, a speech sound having an adductory gesture may be referred to as a "glottal stop" even if the vocal fold vibrations do not entirely stop. for an example illustrating this, obtained by using the inverse filtering of oral airflow.]

Other aspects of the voice, such as variations in the regularity of vibration, are also used for communication, and are important for the trained voice user to master, but are more rarely used in the formal phonetic code of a spoken language.
The sound of each individual's voice is entirely unique not only because of the actual shape and size of an individual's vocal cords but also due to the size and shape of the rest of that person's body, especially the vocal tract, and the manner in which the speech sounds are habitually formed and articulated. (It is this latter aspect of the sound of the voice that can be mimicked by skilled performers.) Humans have vocal folds that can loosen, tighten, or change their thickness, and over which breath can be transferred at varying pressures. The shape of chest and neck, the position of the tongue, and the tightness of otherwise unrelated muscles can be altered. Any one of these actions results in a change in pitch, volume, timbre, or tone of the sound produced. Sound also resonates within different parts of the body, and an individual's size and bone structure can affect somewhat the sound produced by an individual.

Singers can also learn to project sound in certain ways so that it resonates better within their vocal tract. This is known as vocal resonation. Another major influence on vocal sound and production is the function of the larynx, which people can manipulate in different ways to produce different sounds. These different kinds of laryngeal function are described as different kinds of vocal registers. The primary method for singers to accomplish this is through the use of the Singer's Formant, which has been shown to be a resonance added to the normal resonances of the vocal tract above the frequency range of most instruments and so enables the singer's voice to carry better over musical accompaniment.

Vocal registration refers to the system of vocal registers within the human voice. A register in the human voice is a particular series of tones, produced in the same vibratory pattern of the vocal folds, and possessing the same quality. Registers originate in laryngeal functioning. They occur because the vocal folds are capable of producing several different vibratory patterns. Each of these vibratory patterns appears within a particular Vocal range range of pitches and produces certain characteristic sounds. the term register can be somewhat confusing as it encompasses several aspects of the human voice. The term register can be used to refer to any of the following:

* A particular part of the vocal range such as the upper, middle, or lower registers.
* A resonance area such as chest voice or head voice.
* A phonatory process
* A certain vocal timbre
* A region of the voice that is defined or delimited by vocal breaks.
* A subset of a language used for a particular purpose or in a particular social setting.

In linguistics, a register language is a language that combines tone and vowel phonation into a single phonology phonological system.

Within speech pathology the term vocal register has three constituent elements: a certain vibratory pattern of the vocal folds, a certain series of pitches, and a certain type of sound. Speech pathologists identify four vocal registers based on the physiology of laryngeal function: the vocal fry register, the modal register, and the falsetto register, and the whistle register.

The twelve-tone musical scale, upon which the majority of the music in the world is based, may have its roots in the sound of the human voice during the course of evolution, according to a study published by the New Scientist. Analysis of recorded speech samples found peaks in acoustic energy that mirrored the distances between notes in the twelve-tone scale. And these are only guidelines related to HUMAN VOICE without languages differentials in vocal communication like: speech syntesis, phonetics, manner of articulation, linguistic accent and acoustic...,....

So I guess we really do not know the POWER of the words.
Below is picture of human voice spectogram, pattern is complex but harmonic and any complex tone "...can be described as a combination of many simple periodic waves (i.e., sine waves) or partials, each with its own frequency of vibration, amplitude, and phase so perhaps to start with long forgotten science, we need a mathematical formula, and I'm not good in math (still on 2+2=4) ;D.

Attachments

• 800px-Human_voice_spectrogram.jpg
    800px-Human_voice_spectrogram.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 49
Aloha! Everyone!

1st things 1st! I want to apologize for my most verbose post a few days ago. i posted digits that were truly belligerent. i am embarrassed and regret rambling on and on.

i'm sorry, for the way i posted and for the lack of consideration of others, i have no excuses - i was on a roll @ the time.

im posting today to say, i see it.

I saw it!

what i mean is : it, hit me; 'i'm in my robot mechanical personality.' ^!^

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=17592.15

the General Law~ Timing is everything and no-one is a nobody-! The little detail of being a cell in the organ tipped me off.

But while im reading thru his post; - this comes on the news about a great radio sports personality, that had passed away.

http://origin.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.aspx?storyid=121260&catid=14

so now it hits me! 7+ years of reading and thinking - you know, it's similar to when one of the ears on your head is way too full of wax. When you take a super hot shower and you can't hear out of that side of your head. So then you spend the next couple days trying to make it right, peroxide, hanging your head to that side and gently jumping, etc. "special ear cleaners", etc. but nothing works.

Then a few days later, you Yawn, and Bam! all this sound comes rushing in! its absolutely amazing and relieving, your yawn opened up the ear-channel.

It was exactly the same, the actual applied knowing hit me while reading his post and seeing this on tv. (and plus me faa' lippin out)

even after all of his 65+yrs of baseball personality, he goes by the way of the broad road. And not the Narrow.

This duplicity of myself and others, even large radio and tv personality's is actually encouraged by the 'world' as it is; to become more of a personality.
And i can see myself as a 'cell' in the larger organism, "Become an Awesome Personality" and be "famous!"
Or Stay oppressed by my suffering, " my mom, my dad, my wife, my ex-wife - my kids, bla bla, etc'".
So long as 'i' follow the general law, and perpetuate my own propaganda, things can be expected to operate as normal for the larger 'Law'.

the organ and i can continue to function as programmed.

But now, i actually see it. the camel thru the eye of the needle, the pay, pay, pay and pay some more; and pay again, ( i dont get all of that part of pay pay, but my intuition tells me its right.)

I want too know, what am i paying? i mean i see some of it now, but see-ing ain't paying, is it?

so again i apologize to all @ the Chateau- i uh, i do have a large charge around- 'judgment' as a few members observed.

Laura - thank you for the 'home-owner prospectus'- Analogy , it was spot on, mm quite spooky as far as mind reading goes. (had just read an anti-cass site and some details bout the raffled house, bla bla), b4 i posted that then.

but uh, now that i kno- i cant go back can i?

i see the duality of myself with my mechanical self, but i read seeing how all of it connects three ways- As in the 'Trinity" of understanding. the father sun and holy spirit - the trinity

i have to be able to see and know the Trinity of it too. (that parts a bit ahead of me @ the moment)

thanx 4 bearing with my toddler-tantrums.

Stevie

Tigersoap said:
Hi Perceval,

Anything I try to write seems hollow so I have to say yes, I do think these things but I don't think the world is out to get me.
I am most often fear to not do it right, but what is right really when I cannot see things clearly.
I have to go back to the root of these feelings and also see how some part of me is addicted to it.
On this, the EE helped to clear things up but I still have a long way to go.
Thanks.

Hi Tigersoap,

These negative emotions really have a pull on us, don't they?

I know that you have probably read these excerpts before, but thought that maybe by reading them again, they might help you in your fight to start to loosen the hold of the "loving" of suffering.

Both of these are from the Cassiopedia. The first is about identification. I think that we identify so strongly with these negative emotions that it is hard to let go of them.

This is a nearly constant, universal feature of man's psyche. Identification takes place when some external item catches one's attention and one forgets all else. Identification is the mechanism which makes man a machine reacting to any environmental stimulus that may match his arbitrary fancy.

The 4th Way Work seeks to oppose man's automatic and routine tendency to identify with the practice of self-remembering. It is noteworthy that man loses any semblance of self-consciousness, forgets himself, when in a state of identification.

One can be identified with anything: A thought, an emotion, one's vacation plans, any social activity, the more emotionally involving, the greater the likelihood and extent of identification and self-forgetting will be.

An additional problem is that people often think that good work can only be produced in a state of identification. One 'must give the work of art/science/social situation one's all, be passionate,' and so forth, it is said. As the 4th Way sees it, all these perceived qualities of enthusiasm, spontaneity, passion are overwhelmingly mechanical and strip one of the little free will or being one might otherwise possess.

Good work requires being present in the situation, but one cannot be present in any real sense if one is identified, mechanically pursuing some program or other which the situation happens to have invoked. Presence in a real sense is not possible without 'being' and 'being' is not possible if one is purely reacting and lacks internal cohesion.

The terms fascination and confluence are used to indicate a specially strong state of identification.

This next quote is just a part of the page on intentional and mechanical suffering. I often find that remembering this helps me to "unhook" from this enjoyment of our addiction to suffering and I am hoping that it will help you, too.

Another thing that people must sacrifice is their suffering. It is very difficult also to sacrifice one's suffering. A man will renounce any pleasures you like but he will not give up his suffering. Man is made in such a way that he is never so much attached to anything as he is to his suffering. And it is necessary to be free from suffering. No one who is not free from suffering, who has not sacrificed his suffering, can work. Later on a great deal must be said about suffering. Nothing can be attained without suffering but at the same time one must begin by sacrificing suffering. Now, decipher what this means.

I'm sorry that you have to go through these periods. Our narscisstically wounded child is very strong. Finding the source of these negative emotions is helpful in understanding where they are coming from and will help in getting a handle on controlling them. But only keeping a constant watch on ourselves, self-observing our every move, thought and emotion, and then recognizing the flavor of these emotions when they start to take over our thinking and then, disengaging, is the only way that we are going to be able to really conquer them, or so I think.

But, also, we have to break the addiction to suffering , as you stated.

Nienna Eluch said:
Both of these are from the Cassiopedia. The first is about identification. I think that we identify so strongly with these negative emotions that it is hard to let go of them.

Thank you for the quote(s) Nienna, I had totally forgot about it.
It's so spot on to see this in action in myself and it can takes days to be over !!

[quote author=Nienna Eluch]I'm sorry that you have to go through these periods. Our narscisstically wounded child is very strong. Finding the source of these negative emotions is helpful in understanding where they are coming from and will help in getting a handle on controlling them. But only keeping a constant watch on ourselves, self-observing our every move, thought and emotion, and then recognizing the flavor of these emotions when they start to take over our thinking and then, disengaging, is the only way that we are going to be able to really conquer them, or so I think.[/quote]

Thank you but don't be sorry ;) if I still have to go through all of this that means it is still necessary.

Tigersoap
I really feel for you at the moment. It sometimes gets so hard to understand, just when we think we are progressing along comes overwhelming fear that we really aren't progressing and then maybe we will never make it out to the other side, so to speak, for me I start to intellectualise every emotion and feeling rather than let it be just a feeling. Then suddenly these fears are the ones that become dominant and at that moment we feel as if we don't have any weapons to fight back with, over and over we question ourselves. The only thing I can say which maybe a help is I keep reminding myself constantly if I stop the EE program and the reading and everything I'm trying to do to progress as a human being, what will I then do? what is the alternative, I've lived in a world of fear and self loathing most of my adult life I just can't let my predators take me back there. I'm sorry if this sounds a bit emotional but I share many of your problems but don't post about them enough.

I know you'll come though, the path is long and dark but I know this forum and the people behind it supply the lights to navigate, what is the alternative?

I am very surprised to see that MMS is bad for you. I have been taking it for some time and haven't noticed any side effects and seems to help me when I'm feeling ill. Has also helped my chest congestion when i combine it with DMSO and rub it on my chest.

Hi MichaelDavid,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

And concerning MMS, Have you read that thread

And those articles on SOTT:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/207531-Snake-Oil-Humbles-Nexus-Conference

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/207643-Down-the-Rabbit-Hole-The-Assassination-of-JFK-Bishop-Jim-Humble-And-The-Nexus-Conference

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/207489-Another-Fraud-Of-Alternative-Medicine-M-M-S-

I'm wondering if a session with the C's took place at the beginning of this month. I've been refraining from asking but its driving me crazy by now. sorry :-[

hmmmm I knew of Laura's mother passing but I didn't connect it with there being no C's session this month. thanks for letting me know. also I meant to post in the most recent session but made a mistake. anyways thanks for answering my question.

MichaelDavid said:
I am very surprised to see that MMS is bad for you. I have been taking it for some time and haven't noticed any side effects and seems to help me when I'm feeling ill. Has also helped my chest congestion when i combine it with DMSO and rub it on my chest.

If that seems to work, it is only because your pathogens are not as strong as you.

Try eating a clove of raw garlic and see how your chest congestion likes that.

I have had a serious congestion issue for 10 years and the only thing that has helped is detox and diet. No sugar, gluten and dairy has helped a lot since I cut that out 6 months ago. The detox was started 3+ years ago. The raw garlic is also good and I still use that with the other treatments.

If you have a chest congestion issue, save some of the gorp and look at it under a microscope to see if you can identify thread worms in that gorp.

Oh, that's soooo gross. Thread worms in sputem? Argh. (Gonzo sucks heavily on another smoke - Die, you buggers, die!). ;)

I have to grab a microscope. What magnification is required?

Thanks,
Gonzo (thoroughly disgusted)

Thread worms are about 6 - 8 inches long and look like thread. You can pick up a junior chemistry set at Target or Walmart types of stores for a reasonable price. Once you know what you are dealing with, work on elimination can begin.

I knew about these pathogens in the 80's, but chose to sweep the idea of having them, under the table. It seems the ones in the lung do not like smoke and move to other parts of the body, as long as food is not digested properly giving them a food supply through your blood stream.

To get them into Exodus mode, you need to get your digestive system working properly, cutting off their food supply. Then the rush hour begins, where millions will leave your body. The parable of the beggar by the road when Jesus cast out the demons, sending them into the herd of pigs fits here. The demons statement here seems to apply, "we are many/legion".

I had quit smoking cigarettes and the take over of the lungs began. That was rough and my family thought I was going to die, because of the coughing spell I had. The only relief seemed to be eating raw Garlic, which would clear the congestion but needed daily doses of two cloves of raw garlic. Some type of detox mixed in with a change of diet seems to be the best way to address the issue.

Doctors will not recognise this as being an issue they need to deal with. Do they know and do nothing? I would suspect the thin people working in the medical field are aware of this and are taking personal action, but job security and shareholder profits probably also play a big part in any information and action on these pathogens being given/taken.

I know this is hard for people to accept, as evidenced in my personal experiences.

Back
Top Bottom