Session 11 August 2018

As far as I could understand, time is not an independent dimension of X, Y, Z. The C's said that time does not exist, that it is an illusion. Well, maybe what we understand by time is an arrangement of gravity. What I want to say and referring to what is described in the video, the real protagonist is the movement and that time results in an erroneous perception. In summary, the idea that is presented to me is that perhaps it is that gravity by its property of being both contractile and dispersant, which causes the movement of everything that exists in a variety of degrees of strength. Therefore the use of knowledge takes away the weight of things and produces light. Making use of knowledge indicates that you have to move, perform movements. And what moves, what always moves is the space and the objects that compose it.

In some lattice spacetime models, you can think of gravity as being links and matter as being at the vertices thus in effect gravity would be a timelike movement from one vertex/state to another. You would still have time along with space as coordinates but your timelike "gravity" movement could be time traveling back to a smaller time coordinate. It kind of still takes time to travel backwards in time. It would probably take something like Ark's conformal gravity to allow time travel-like movement. The idea of time as an illusion is kind of the idea that the past and future in various versions are always there already, you just have to move to them.

In some lattice spacetime models, you can think of gravity as being links and matter as being at the vertices thus in effect gravity would be a timelike movement from one vertex/state to another. You would still have time along with space as coordinates but your timelike "gravity" movement could be time traveling back to a smaller time coordinate. It kind of still takes time to travel backwards in time. It would probably take something like Ark's conformal gravity to allow time travel-like movement. The idea of time as an illusion is kind of the idea that the past and future in various versions are always there already, you just have to move to them.

I understand more or less what you say. Honestly I'm not familiar with other models, and my ideas are based on a somewhat more heuristic approach. You see, it's a theme that for some reason I can not stop thinking about lately. Yes, I know that "time does not exist" as you explain it is what could happens. So far what I have done is to look for some pattern, something recurrent among current scientific postulates and much of what is found in the esoteric literature as well as with the comments of the C's.

So what I thought is to list aspects and properties of gravity taking as point of reference what has been said by the C's so far and the exchange of information between sessions.

1) Gravity as a universal binder.
2) Gravity as contractile force as well as dispersant. -And one could assume that it is elastic in nature. (unstable waves)-
3) The linear "time" vs. the nonlinear time (cycle)

Of these 3 things I can think of the following:

Gravity works in a circular pattern. It goes from the contraction to the dispersion and vice-versa according to how it is oriented.
In this circular pattern, we see the different phenomenological manifestations of both material and immaterial reality. That the gravitational force makes manifest the matter and other related forces and that also removes them. (infinite cycle).

In a perpetual circular pattern of manifestation / non-manifestation, the idea of time does not make much sense if we look at the whole picture. So to say time does not exist, seen from that point, it would seem to be correct.

I also think that gravity uses multiples and submultiples (cycles within cycles per degrees of force, a dynamic force)

For example, how atoms are formed and in turn these are arranged in molecules, increasing in complexity and that complexity is added information (different patterns of unstable gravitational waves) and that the duration of an element or a molecule will depend on those patterns of wave are more symmetrical or asymmetric (and here I think it enters the geometry - pentagram, hexagram and other geometrical forms as well as those we find in the reiki symbols-)

That's what I thought until now. It's just a couple of ideas ...

Ark has thought in superluminal spiral geometry terms. I think this is Ark's conformal group math which has 4 space-like and 2 time-like dimensions.

The Octonion Math That Could Underpin Physics | Quanta Magazine

Thus though the 4 space-like and 2 time-like dimensions could come from 8-dim octonion basis vectors; you might want to have 4 of them as your large physical spacetime for noncommutative and associative reasons. The question though is what symmetry breaking math would actually give you the 4 spacetime dimensions? Maybe the Cs hint of geometric algebra can do it?
Good evening, do you know this book? And if so, do you recommend it?
https://www.amazon.fr/dp/0792328906...olid=3QK73VGTOBBWQ&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Good evening, do you know this book? And if so, do you recommend it?
https://www.amazon.fr/dp/0792328906...olid=3QK73VGTOBBWQ&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
Tony quotes Dixon a lot and does mention that book here:

Dixon, Division Algebras, and Physics

In July 1994, Geoffrey Dixon's book Division Algebras: Octonions, Quaternions, Complex Numbers, and the Algebraic Design of Physics was published... Dixon's papers include:... Here are some of my thoughts ( as of 5 September 2000 ) on reading Tensored Division Algebras: Resolutions of the Identity and Particle Physics:... From Geoffrey Dixon's point of view, it looks like he is looking at Cl(12,1) in terms of the Cl(9,1) spinors, and from my point of view, it looks like you could also (if you changed the multiplication table somewhat) build E6 from Cl(9,1) and its spinors... it would be nice to write it in terms of Cl*(13) -> Cl(10) -> Cl(8)...

I tend to see the spinors/large Lie groups in terms of just Cl(8) and bit inversions which Tony mentions here:

According to Dennis W. Marks, in his paper A Binary Index Notation for Clifford Algebras (revised 27 February 2003):...
Duality operations generate isomorphism between grades k and n-k. There are several different duals, including

• the Clifford dual, which we will write as e_m*, defined ... as e_m* = e_m J_n,
  • and the Hodge dual, which we will write as m_e_*, defined as m_e_* = (m_e) J_n = (-1)^( k_m ( k_m - 1 ) / 2 ) e_m J_n = (-1)^( k_m ( k_m - 1 ) / 2 ) e_m*.
  • ... A dual distinct from the preceding duals is introduced by bit inversion that maps e_m -> e_mbar , where mbar is the bit inverse of m ... In particular, bit inversion transforms vectors (grade 1) ... into covectors (grade n-1) ...
Complementarity between space-time and momentum-energy is achieved by bit inversion... The position-momentum (row vector half-spinor gammas) duality is also a duality between particles and antiparticles (column vector half-spinors)...

1) Gravity as a universal binder.
2) Gravity as contractile force as well as dispersant. -And one could assume that it is elastic in nature. (unstable waves)-
3) The linear "time" vs. the nonlinear time (cycle)

Of these 3 things I can think of the following:

Gravity works in a circular pattern. It goes from the contraction to the dispersion and vice-versa according to how it is oriented.
In this circular pattern, we see the different phenomenological manifestations of both material and immaterial reality. That the gravitational force makes manifest the matter and other related forces and that also removes them. (infinite cycle).

In a perpetual circular pattern of manifestation / non-manifestation, the idea of time does not make much sense if we look at the whole picture. So to say time does not exist, seen from that point, it would seem to be correct.

I also think that gravity uses multiples and submultiples (cycles within cycles per degrees of force, a dynamic force)

Cs did say:

...picture yourself watching a big slide presentation with a big slide wheel on the projector. At any given point along the way you are watching one particular slide. But, all the rest of the slides are present on the wheel, are they not? And, of course, this fits in with the perpendicular reality, which fits in with the circles within circles and cycles within cycles, which also fits in the Grand Cycle...

The one particular slide watched at any given point would be our present so the idea of a present time seems OK, it's just that all of the slides always exist even when they are not our present time slide being watched.

Gravity as circular (mathwise conformal for complex spacetime) could certainly be binding cycles.

Cs did say:

The one particular slide watched at any given point would be our present so the idea of a present time seems OK, it's just that all of the slides always exist even when they are not our present time slide being watched.

Gravity as circular (mathwise conformal for complex spacetime) could certainly be binding cycles.

Makes sense.

A: We keep telling you that we are you in the future. You are them in the future.
Sorry for my English, I'm from Russia.
Reading this session, I was struck by the coincidence and repetition of the words I heard in the sessions held in Russia in the 1990s.
At the end of 1993, Gennady Kharitonov, with the help of George Gubin, managed to enter into a state of trance, or rather, to reach other levels of consciousness. Hera Gubin, and later Gennady Belimov, Olga Vasilyeva and others asked him a variety of questions on the science of religion, life and death, politics, and Gene Kharitonov, "translator", answered. The answers were quick, witty, striking accuracy and ability to form a thought. These contacts took place during 1993-1997 and were recorded on tape.
To understand with whom they speak "contactors", it is enough to listen to these records, which were posted on the network almost 20 years later.
Contacts were written to tape and the quality is lost, but Hera Gubin "created again, what once destroyed" and many helped him - audio was otsegolation texts.
Quote from contact from 7 January 1994:
Who are you? A different civilization, a different life or a single source of information?
– You.
Are we you?
You're kids...
What is your place of residence: Earth, Solar system or deep space?
We're different. You can't compare here.
In what or in what dimensions are you?
- You measure...
I see... You have no concept of multidimensionality?
- You're a child, we're older. We're here to teach you. If you want, learn yourself. This is the condition of contact and the condition of the experiment set by you.
Are we of any interest to you as partners? Or it just reminds us of our human interest in colonies of ants, bees and the like.
– No.
So you're interested in us as partners?
You're kids... Be careful. We told you we were you.
In the extended sense of what?
– Nicely. It's you talking to yourself, but you're still a child.
Well, how to rise to the heights of full understanding?
- If we're talking to you, you'll be up.

All transcripts of the sessions are posted on the Internet on different sites. Unfortunately, all audio files and texts are in Russian. But it's really incredible and definitely worth all forum participants to get acquainted with this information. Using online translators, this is easily feasible.
Контакт с тонким миром.
Георгий Губин / Проза.ру

(Pierre) In a recent scientific paper from this year, it was discovered there is a burst of gene transcription about 24 hours after a living creature dies. I would like to know why?

A: Related to the releasing of the energy field.

Q: (Pierre) Here they're alluding to the relation between the information field and DNA. There seems to be some kind of bond. And when the...

(L) I guess when the soul releases and everything, the genes and everything are like...

(Joe) A blueprint...

(L) They're turned loose and they do one burst of...

(Pierre) The disconnection burst. They disconnect from the information field because there are no more exchanges necessary.

I don't know if it's related, but I remembered a story my mother told me a couple of years ago. It was about a mother of her friend, who was very old and week and slowly going toward the end of her life. Well, one day, she suddenly became very vibrant and energetic, made a coffee for everyone by herself, which she hadn't done for a long time, and talked a lot with the people in her house. Her daughter knew that something is definitely off, because that was such an unusual behavior for her. And she was right. The next day her mother died.

So I guess that was like a last burst of energy from her soul which happened just before she died. I always wonder what would be the explanation for that, and now it seems that the C's answered my question. The only difference is that this happened 24 hours before she died, not after.

Hello @Las Vegas!

Since this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc. You can find examples of introductory posts in the section of the Forum to get an idea.

Thanks!:-) And don't worry about your English. What you wrote was very good and easy to understand!

As for these "contacts" you mentioned, one red flag for me is that the person was in a "trance". It has been mentioned several times on this forum, on The Wave Series (by Laura) and on her videos, how this is usually problematic, because the person isn't fully conscious, and thus, may not have the proper filters to separate lies from the truth. You also need to check what kind of knowledge they had acquired prior to the contact, since many people could be corrupted for lack of knowledge (and therefore, lack of protection).

I've only read one of the transcripts (picked at random, and read with the help of Google translate), and some things seemed quite good, but others a bit naive or too vague for them to be useful or provable. Maybe you can share at some point what you think is more relevant.

Regarding to the C's saying that the programming is complete another aspect comes to mind. Especially new generations almost cannot live without a mobile any more. Because every group they attend, be it a soccer or football team depends on modern messengers nowadays. Just in case that you can write the team, that you cannot attend the training today. Also schools are depending on internet connection and mobiles nowadays, when they announce in the last minute that this or that subject is cancelled this day. Without a phone kids are left out from social activities, because they are not in the know what is happening on the weekend or in their free time.

Overall this is really creepy, because 25 years back almost no one had a mobile and when there was training time you did attend it, when a meeting was announced with friends you just were there on time, without all the fuss of writing several messages that you arrive ten minutes later and so on. It's like keeping till the end every possibility open.

Further thinking about it it brings up also the book of Liberal Fascism where in fascist ideologies kids are the first targets, because they can be convinced easily and get used for the states/elites outcome.

Regarding to the C's saying that the programming is complete another aspect comes to mind. Especially new generations almost cannot live without a mobile any more. Because every group they attend, be it a soccer or football team depends on modern messengers nowadays. Just in case that you can write the team, that you cannot attend the training today. Also schools are depending on internet connection and mobiles nowadays, when they announce in the last minute that this or that subject is cancelled this day. Without a phone kids are left out from social activities, because they are not in the know what is happening on the weekend or in their free time.
That's indeed creepy. I spend several hours daily on the public transport and almost everybody (especially the young generation) constantly stares at their mobile phones: mostly chatting, playing video games or PokemonGo. Recently there was a young guy sitting on the train in front of me. After several minutes of fiddling with his mobile phone he's... literally frozen for several minutes and continued to stare at the screen with empty eyes without moving his fingers until the train slowed down.

Below the quoted post are some comments about Caesar and his relation to the Goddess Venus and her aspect Venus Genetrix. During Caesar, the celebrations in her honour and other aspects of Venus expanded. I have attempted to insert links to coins that show Venus Genetrix.
I was going through my mental files today trying to find connections with the "ancestor" bit of information and I thought about the fact that the very earliest, Pauline Christians, (the only kind that existed at very earliest times, actually), were all about "filial piety", which was a big thing for Julius Caesar, too (Romans in general).

Since all the Christian writings have been messed with or totally fabricated, the best way to get a feel for these people and what they were thinking and doing is to study the archaeology, monuments and so forth.

A few years ago I came across a reference to a book in something else I was reading: "Ante-Pacem: Archaeological Evidence of Church Life Before Constantine" by Graydon F. Snyder. Well, of course that really piqued my interest and it turns out to be really bizarre when you compare what the EARLIEST Christians were actually up to, against what we are TOLD.

Without getting into a big essay about it, the symbols they were using were: 1) lamb, 2) anchor, 3) vase, 4) dove, 5) boat, 6) olive branch, 7) the Orante, 8) palm, 9) bread, 10) the good shepherd, 11) fish, 12) vine and grapes. In no way were they using symbols of suffering and dying.

Early Christians had meals with their dead; in fact, the church communities would have meals - like picnics - in the catacombs or graveyards. Apparently, there was no concept of a distant afterlife; that came much later. It's almost like the commandment Paul writes about where Jesus supposedly instituted the Last Supper and said that people should do it "in remembrance of me". Well, maybe that's been altered a bit. Maybe what was really intended was that if you have a meal and commemorate not just Jesus/Caesar, but your loved ones, you can sort of invoke that energy/knowledge.

Of course, Paul expected an immediate Eschaton when the dead would all be resurrected for their new life as he conceived it, and I think that his reference to being baptized for the dead meant that people were invoking their deceased family members and being baptized on their behalf so everyone would be ready.
Maybe this was a case of Paul seeing things "through a glass darkly", not quite getting the real import?

Anyway, one of the favorite symbols of the early Christians appears to have been Jonah and the whale. The term "Orante" refers to a standing female figure with arms stretched above her head. Her head is nearly always covered with a veil, and she wears a tunic of the period. The Orante is not a Biblical figure, she is Greco-Roman. She is the main figure in almost every scene of figurative art as well as being depicted alone more than any other symbol. Frequently she is accompanied by the inscription "pietas" which refers to familial piety and might represent the newly adopted family of the church. On the other hand, it might mean exactly what it suggests: invoking ancestors. There's a lot of nonsense written about it trying to explain it in current belief terms. See: Orans - Wikipedia Some nice representations there, though they picked what they claim is Noah as the top image. For all we know the figure is welcoming the Dove, the symbol of Venus, and Caesar claimed to be descended from Venus!!! So maybe it's Caesar?

Noah_catacombe.jpg

Anyway, that's the short version. Anybody interested can pick up the book maybe, and try to read/weed through the overlay of modern belief in the interpretations of the figures. Just look at them and try to get inside the heads of the people using them as representations of what they believed.
Laura mentioned in the quoted post that Caesar claimed to be descended from Venus, see also:
Session 7 February 2015
(Chu) There's a tenuous link, but there's a shell in both cases. The shell is the symbol for St. Jacques / St. James, and there's also the shell for Venus / Caesar.

A: Yes!!

Q: (L) Venus was the ancestry of the Julii.[...]
Below are some coins og link to coins that show how this relationship with Venus was emphasized:: Julius Caesar claimed descent from Venus on coin has:
Julius Caesar claimed descent from Venus on coin
Posted on March 28, 2016 by NMN

A coin with an interesting story was featured in Heritage’s Feb. 11 Weekly World and Ancient Coin Auction. The coin was an aUNC silver denarius struck on orders from Julius Caesar by a mobile military mint in North Africa, 46-47 B.C.E. It sold for $1,057.50. https://s22315.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/caesarface.
1Z-2GPQTd3grrGQH8i9-3c9328SWdUdib03EwQ-ASfaafsx2coVevx_sqRDf0tzU066NHUB_G2wjSPpH1Q9Qi3q5g_sFmv6siemEyTn6OsStLZ1lUMUYWlYlaob8csvupv_dpJOY

The coin’s obverse features the diademed head of Venus. The reverse shows Aeneas holding the Palladium with Anchises on his shoulder.

The story linking all three is told in the Aeneid. Venus was famed for her roving eye. One day that eye fell upon the handsome Anchises, Prince of Dardania. Venus promptly transformed into a Phrygian princess and seduced the young man. Subsequently she found herself pregnant.

Anchises knew nothing of this consequence until the goddess appeared nine months later to present him with his son, Aeneas. She warned Anchises not to brag about his prowess but he could not resist. He promptly copped a thunderbolt from Venus’s father, Jupiter. This left him permanently crippled.

Aeneas grew into a standard issue demigod, strong and good looking like his dad. He fought for the Trojans against the Greeks. When the city was lost he carried his lame father from the flames, along with his son, Ascanius, and the statue of Pallas Athena, the Palladium.

The trio joined-up with other Trojan survivors in Italy. Caesar’s extended family, the Julians, regarded themselves as direct descendants of Aeneas with Venus their divine ancestress.

This article was originally printed in World Coin News.
Another issue of a coin that included Venus:
4995. JULIUS CAESAR, 100-44 B.C., Denarius, Head of Venus to right, Cupid on shoulder male and female gallic captives under trophaeum, CAESAR minted after the victory over Vercingetorix, nEF, sharp strike, Sydenham 1014, https://www.edgarlowen.com/b4995.jpg
View attachment 31213

And in the coin below: "Julius Caesar, with Venus holding Victoria on reverse, from February or March 44 BC" Venus (mythology) - Wikipedia

View attachment 31214
Venus was a widely venerated in ancient Rome:
Caesar's Divine Heritage and the Battle for Venus
AzTLuwXdmrf67IkjDwZwDeAO-pZim-NTDQRN1cntiFXX_XsHKOseeFm4rA-yZt5BRzTH5iY1-vIwKzgIbyujLatj4uE3c87WjLY3nGCPSui527FJhnWhWZKENwDhTPzWyQ1Hgkpr
4E0UYotRNbPVvIA1x2yeqG1txoz_vevZ5RGR851Yz15W8PJLJ8EdAs7uYF5v8F3eVABkk5j8zdbXOcDXdVbcLQRjV7ZMxXclcLUO8iTihTZpoHyNbkZUVbXasYOe5eGjGOBgd7bV

RRC 458/1
Obverse: Head of Venus right, wearing diadem. Border of dots. http://www.humanities.mq.edu.au/acans/caesar/images-coins/RRC-458-1-Obverse.jpg
Reverse: Aeneas left, carrying palladium in right hand and Anchises on left shoulder; on right, CAESAR downwards. Border of dots. http://www.humanities.mq.edu.au/acans/caesar/images-coins/RRC-458-1-Reverse.jpg

Throughout his career Caesar claimed the special protection and assistance of the goddess Venus. The connection between the Julian family and the goddess was long established, and previous members of the gens had struck coinage showing the goddess (e.g. RRC 258/1, 320/1). At the funeral of his aunt in 69 BC Caesar publicly proclaimed his relationship to Venus and his descent from Aeneas. (Suetonius Div. Iul. 6)

Caesar's special patronage of the goddess continued throughout his life. He claimed the goddess' protection in his battle against Pompey at Pharsalus in 48 BC, vowing to build a temple to Venus if he was victorious (Appian 2.10.68). Caesar built a temple to Venus Genetrix (Venus 'the Mother') in the forum Iulium (Julian Forum) - though whether this was to commemorate his victory at Pharsalus remains unclear. The statue of Venus Genetrix in this temple showed the goddess holding an apple in her left hand and moving to cover her head with her right hand. This statue type was reproduced on later coins (e.g. RIC Sabina 396). Suetonius Div. Iul.84 records that a shrine in the image of this temple was placed on the rostra at Caesar's funeral.

Pompey also professed the support of Venus.
Sulla had claimed the favour of Venus (his agnomen 'Epaphroditus' means 'favoured by Venus'), and Pompey, as the son-in-law of Sulla, also claimed to have inherited the support of the goddess. A temple of Venus Victrix (Venus 'the Conqueror') was incorporated into Pompey's theatre. (Rawson 1970).

Both Pompey and Caesar vied for Venus' support during the civil war. This contest for divine assistance is perhaps best brought out in the battle of Pharsalus. Pompey and Caesar each promised dedications to the temple of Venus Victrix if they were successful (Plutarch Pompey 68.2, Appian 2.10.6). Plutarch notes Pompey's fear of Caesar's superior claim to the goddess: "he feared lest the race of Caesar, which went back to Venus, was to receive glory and splendour through him" (Pompey 68.2).

Despite the fact that Caesar proclaimed his connection with Venus in 69 BC, this link was not advertised on coinage until 47/46 BC, the year after Pompey's death. In this year Caesar (minting coins in Africa) released the second largest issue of his career (RRC 458/1), a coin with the head of Venus on the obverse and an image of Aeneas on the reverse, carrying the palladium in his right hand and his father Anchises on his shoulder. It is a powerful allusion to Caesar's claim of descent from Venus and Aeneas and to the support of Venus that Caesar received in his battles against Pompey.

After 47/46 BC monetales in Rome also included Venus on their coinage (RRC 463/1, 463/3, 463/5, 463/6, 468/1, 468/2). An example are the coins of Mn. Cordius Rufus, who struck coins at Rome in 46 BC. A large proportion of his coinage focuses on Venus, particularly Venus Victrix (RRC 463/5, RRC 463/6) and Venus Genetrix. One particular issue (RRC 463/1) shows Venus with cupid perched on her shoulder. This image might be taken from a statue placed in the temple of Venus Genetrix. The temple was completed in 46 BC, the year that the coin was issued. Venus only acquired the epithet Genetrix or 'mother' under Caesar.

Pompey's relationship to Venus is also reflected on coinage issued by moneyers who supported his cause. C. Considius Nonianus struck a coin in 57 BC (RRC 424/1) showing Venus and the Roman Temple of Venus Erycina, a Roman temple erected to Venus/Aphrodite during the Second Punic War. Sulla had especially favoured this particular aspect of Venus (Epaphroditus) and Crawford (1974: 448) sees this coin as a declaration of the moneyer's support for the Pompeian faction. Pompey's lieutenant and future son-in-law Faustus Cornelius Sulla struck a coin in 56 BC connecting Pompey with Venus (RRC 426/3). The obverse of the coin shows Venus, while the reverse displays three trophies, reflecting Pompey's three triumphs (for these triumphs see Dio 42.18.3).
The aspect of Venus called Venus Genetrix is also described as "as the mother of the Roman civilization" in Venus, the Roman Goddess of Love and Beauty
Worship and Celebration
The earliest known temple to Venus was dedicated on the Aventine hill in Rome, around 295 b.c.e. However, her cult was based in the city of Lavinium, and her temple there became the home of a festival known as the Vinalia Rustica. A later temple was dedicated after the defeat of the Roman army near Lake Trasimine during the Second Punic War.

Venus appears to have been very popular amongst the plebian class of Roman society, as evidenced by the existence of temples in areas of the city which were traditionally plebian rather than patrician. A cult to her aspect of Venus Erycina existed near Rome's Colline gate; in this guise, Venus was a goddess primarily of fertility. Another cult honoring Venus Verticordia also existed between the Aventine hill and Circus Maximus.

As often found in Roman gods and goddesses, Venus existed in many different incarnations. As Venus Victrix, she took on the aspect of warrior, and as Venus Genetrix, she was known as the mother of the Roman civilization. During the reign of Julius Caesar, a number of cults were started on her behalf, since Caesar claimed that the family of the Julii were directly descended from Venus. She is also recognized as a goddess of fortune, as Venus Felix.
There is a whole list of different aspects of Venus in the Wiki.

In the quote above it mentioned that Venus appeared to have been very popular among the plebian class, and perhaps this influence helped to secure a place for a female figure like Mary in Christianity, also considering that there was a "gentile"church in Rome. From Session 7 February 2015 there is:
Q: (L) That leads to the big problem here. There was a church in Rome. It was supposed to be a Christian church in Rome before Paul ever went to Rome. He wrote the Book of Romans to this church. Was this a Jewish church?

A: No

Q: (L) So this was not a Christian church in the sense of Jewish people, a Jewish synagogue, who were aware of their Jewish messiah and worshipping their Jewish messiah?

A: No

Q: (L) Was it, in fact, a Gentile church that was worshipping at least something along the line of Caesar?

A: Yes

Q: (L) This would have been at least two generations after the assassination of Caesar, so a lot of things can happen in two generations.

A: Yes

Q: (L) When Paul went to Rome, because this is the funny thing... Everything seems to emanate from Rome even if the Book of Acts claims that everything emanated from Jerusalem. It's almost as though...

A: When "Acts" claims, assume the opposite.

As the 15th of August is associated with the assumption of the Virgin Mary, I have been wondering if it could be related to Caesar's mother Aurelia who died on July 31, probably having been buried on August 7 or 8 (she supposedly was taken on the 3rd day after her burial) or if it could be related to a festival of Venus, "Vinalia Rustica" celebrated on August 19.

In Christian tradition there is no mention of Caesar, but there is Jesus, and there is no mention of Aurelia or Venus Genetrix, but there is the Virgin Mary, the Mother of Jesus, venerated in several traditions. Who is the Virgin Mary?
The Virgin Mary is known by many names, such as the Blessed Virgin, Mother Mary, Our Lady, Mother of God, Queen of Angels, Mary of Sorrows, and Queen of the Universe. Mary serves as the patron saint of all human beings, watching over them with motherly care due to her role as the mother of Jesus Christ, whom Christians believe is the world's savior.

Mary is honored as a spiritual mother to people of many faiths, including Muslim, Jewish, and New Age believers. Here's a biographical profile of Mary and a summary of her miracles:

Mary is also honoured as the patron saint for a number of areas: Who is the Virgin Mary?
Mary is considered to be the patron saint of all humanity, as well as groups that include mothers; blood donors; travelers and those who work in the travel industry (such as airplane and ship crews); cooks and those who work in the food industry; construction workers; people who make clothes, jewelry, and home furnishings; numerous places and churches worldwide; and people who are seeking spiritual enlightenment.

Behind the story of the Virgin Mary or Mother Mary some could argue there is a linking to, Venus/Aphrodite of the Roman Greek civilization On Roman Goddess Venus: Universal Divine Love there is:
Venus is universally associated with the sea, and with the Morning and Evening Star. Like the Our Lady Mary, she bore the title Stella Maris: "Star of the Sea". Like the Virgin Mary, her sacred flower is the rose, and indeed she was sometimes simply called "Mari" (meaning Mother/Sea-Goddess).
For the above claims they list no sources, the Wiki is better in this respect, see Our Lady, Star of the Sea - Wikipedia
It was mentioned the the Mother Mary has rose as her sacred flower, one could also consider Rosary - Wikipedia
The Holy Rosary (/ˈroʊzəri/; Latin: rosarium, in the sense of "crown of roses" or "garland of roses"),[1] also known as the Dominican Rosary,[2][3] refers to a form of prayer used in the Catholic Church and to the string of knots or beads used to count the component prayers. When used for the prayer, the word is usually capitalized ("the Rosary"), as is customary for other names of prayers, such as "the Lord's Prayer", and "the Hail Mary"; when referring to the beads, it is written with a lower-case initial letter ("a rosary").

One could elaborate on the connections of Mary with other ancient concepts of the Goddess, as Robert Graves did in his book the White Goddess. On page 424 (Farar, Straus and Giroux edition) he wrote: "Virgin Goddess Rhea- mother of Zeus ... the fifth-century Emperor Zeno ... re-dedicated the Temple of Rhea at Byzantium to the Virgin Mary". All very interesting and no wonder that the worship of the Virgin Mary, Mother Mary, Queen of Heaven, Stella Maris, Our Lady, Star of the Sea the patron saint of humanity etc caught hold in Christianity and possibly, as we have seen was an integrated part from the beginning and only was destroyed in some branches of Christianity with the wave of reformations beginning in the 16th century.

Attachments

• 1565282591690.png
    1565282591690.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1565286953769.png
    1565286953769.png
    328.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
In relation to the previous post about the Virgin Mary, Mother Mary, the patron of all humanity and so on and linking her to Venus Genetrix the ancestress of Caesar etc there was the following in a more recent transcript from Session 18 May 2019 It shows that the concept of the Virgin Mary, clearly should be understood in a broader sense:
Q: (Pierre) Now, a lot of conspiracy theories are about this massive real estate project, making money, etc. What was the fundamental motive of this arson at Notre Dame?

A: Destruction of symbol: Our Lady Mother, i.e. Earth.

Back
Top Bottom