Session 20 October 2018

Thanks for another informative session. Being that we're immersed in a world of fake news generating fake reality, getting a respite of truth and insight via the sessions really brings welcome relief from the ever escalating 'controlled insanity'. Remembering the Cs advice to 'sit back and enjoy the show', I never could have imagined what's playing out now. Can't say I'm enjoying it - more like shell shock from the ongoing horror/lunacy and it's exhausting - probably cause there's nothing one can really do about it or even discuss w/ ordinary people who have zero idea of what's really going on. Sad to say, seems these people not only don't know, they don't want to know either. They're all still drinking the koolaid and yes, being like cats chasing the laser light. Guess it really will have to come to 'united in suffering' to burst the bubble of illusion. I'm thinking massive planetary catastrophies such as 'everything west of Interstate 5' destroyed by Cascadia subduction zone earthquake/tsunami - and that's presuming there won't be multiple instances of such happenings bam - bam - bam in rapid succession or even simultaneously!

So yeah, I sit back and watch the psycho circus continue to distract and entrall while the actual agenda (21) keeps moving forward as planned right under everyone's nose. And then there's the mid-term elections. According to both sides, the opposition is a bunch of completely despicable human beings unfit for any office ever. If you're still dumb enough to vote anyway on machines that a competent 12 yr old can hack, will anything change for the better? Dems you get the batshitcrazies - Repubs you validate Trump/MIC's continued annihilation of men/women/children Yemen/Syria & elsewhere along w/ provoking Russia w/ nuclear threats!! Talk about your no-win situation!

The good news is Laura continues to get better w/ more and more ways to obtain real healing via therapies discussed on the forum & reported on Sott. Have to think that those are part of 'help is on the way'!

The Sessions are a type of memories memorialized in writing and reflecting back on them
there is a mention of something reversed that may be related.

November 7, 1994

Q: (L) What was the "Ark of the Covenant?"
A: Power cell.
Q: (L) What was the origin of this power cell?
A: Lizards given to the Jews to use for manipulation of others.
Q: (L) Why was it that if you came close to this object or touched it
you would die?
A: Energy overload; scrambling by reverse electromagnetism.
Q: (L) What is reverse electromagnetism?
A: Turned inward.
Q: (L) What effect does it produce?
A: Liquification of matter.

If reverse electromagnetism is a real thing in the cosmos, I wonder what might be its effect in the balance of everything?
First what is it? Then could it be part of this whole dark energy, dark matter conundrum?

Thank you Laura and team for the session.

If you haven't read the wave series, you may want to start with that. It may not go into finer details of Laura's question of 5D intended.
Hello Weontv,
In my case, I started to read from 1994 Cassiopaean Session Transcripts,
Cassiopaean Session Transcripts by date

And some of recommended books,
Recommended Books: List and Guide

Then purchased Laura’s books from Amazon
Laura Knight-Jadczyk
No too familiar with the meaning of tomes. But, I think Carlos Castaneda books would interest you and the tapatalk nagual forum. The whole premise is that we are multi dimensional beings and how to connect with that. The art of dreaming is basically an instructional book on how form your dreaming body and to be able to control it and go to different worlds. Also interesting how different beings interact,what we know as angels and aliens and what not. Great stuff interesting session. Thank you!

Thank you for the suggestions. I have read the wave series, all of the transcripts multiple times, and have read a Casteneda book(I will be looking in to the rest). I guess what I am looking for is something more direct, perhaps the type of work that doesnt exist yet, or isnt available to the public. The way the C's used the word "tomes" made me think that there is work available outside of your typical "book", perhaps something you would have to go searching for. I guess being on a third density planet kind of limits you to the work of 3rd density beings, and maybe the particulars and details are something we will have to wait for. Very fascinating to think about what reality would be like on the higher densities.

Joe said:
(Joe) They want to sow discord. They're the Lords of Discord.

Exactly,Joe.

That is what internal forces are doing against mexico: the president of mexico Enrique pena nieto and his perverse cabinet, with the complicity of external forces, both.

For those who make up this alliance, sowing discord seems to be their greatest pleasure.

Thanks to the team for the session. The comments give even more material to think about.

Thank you for the session :hug2:

(L) I have a theory that when you have oppression of human beings en masse without them being able to release it, that energy goes into the Earth and then ...

And then the planet Earth became an atractor for the cosmic visitors either?

Thank you for the fascinating session!  :wizard::flowers:

About Kerch shooter. There are a lot of theories still circulating on the Russian net regarding it being several people operation. Just like with theories about Chelyabinsk meteorite, Russians tend NOT to believe the official story. And it's very possible that various sources may use it to fuel further distrust. It's like there is indeed a program for everyone.

But I do wonder what kind of role CIA played in programming the shooter, and how they went about it.

Thank you for the suggestions. I have read the wave series, all of the transcripts multiple times, and have read a Casteneda book(I will be looking in to the rest). I guess what I am looking for is something more direct, perhaps the type of work that doesnt exist yet, or isnt available to the public. The way the C's used the word "tomes" made me think that there is work available outside of your typical "book", perhaps something you would have to go searching for. I guess being on a third density planet kind of limits you to the work of 3rd density beings, and maybe the particulars and details are something we will have to wait for. Very fascinating to think about what reality would be like on the higher densities.

I think that those "tomes" the Cs were referring to were along the lines of what Ennio recommended here. There is quite a bit of literature on the topic, if that is what you were looking for.

Thank you to the Chateau team for this very informative session.

(Pierre) There was this earthquake in Mexico that happened on the 19th of September in 1985, and then another on the same day in 2017. For the second one, you had people in Mexico commemorating the thousands of deaths in 1985, and then the second one happens that very day. Did the commemorative event have an effect on the second earthquake?

A: Indeed!

I'm wondering whether other commemorative events like birthdays, anniversaries etc, in which positive energy is involved, can also 'feed the earth' and help mitigate those negative energy commemorations?

Thanks for the session, as always interesting, although I didn’t understand a word about the things Ark asked. 😁

Interesting take on the Kashoggi murder - I was inclined to think that MbS didn’t know and that this was a way of organizing a palace coup by a fraction opposed to him, but apparently not. It’s going to be interesting how this whole saga will pan out, and what other story will be created to renew the BS news cycle.

I'm like let's just cut straight to the 'help is on the way part' already. At least then there might be some peace around the world and peace for some people even if 'the help' is going to be catastrophic. I think I'm starting to understand just why the C's in the past have said the earth benefits from periodic cleansing or along that line of thought and I fully agree.

Note also that they said "sit back and watch the show". Even so, it's not easy to watch a train wreck, (it's highly stressful and anxiety producing), but always remember that if you're watching the train wreck, it means you're not on that train...

The Sessions are a type of memories memorialized in writing and reflecting back on them
there is a mention of something reversed that may be related.

November 7, 1994

Q: (L) What was the "Ark of the Covenant?"
A: Power cell.
Q: (L) What was the origin of this power cell?
A: Lizards given to the Jews to use for manipulation of others.
Q: (L) Why was it that if you came close to this object or touched it
you would die?
A: Energy overload; scrambling by reverse electromagnetism.
Q: (L) What is reverse electromagnetism?
A: Turned inward.
Q: (L) What effect does it produce?
A: Liquification of matter.

If reverse electromagnetism is a real thing in the cosmos, I wonder what might be its effect in the balance of everything?
First what is it? Then could it be part of this whole dark energy, dark matter conundrum?

Maybe, just maybe it could be referred to the Electromagnetic Time Reversal. I speculate that it can be that , since the text I found mentions resonant cavities ... like in an ark.

I searched and found this: shorturl.at/BLX38

Thank you for the fascinating session!  :wizard::flowers:

About Kerch shooter. There are a lot of theories still circulating on the Russian net regarding it being several people operation. Just like with theories about Chelyabinsk meteorite, Russians tend NOT to believe the official story. And it's very possible that various sources may use it to fuel further distrust. It's like there is indeed a program for everyone.

But I do wonder what kind of role CIA played in programming the shooter, and how they went about it.

The fact that such things can be achieved is alarmingly mainstream these days.

Report: Nonlethal Weapons Could Target Brain, Mimic Schizophrenia

a newly declassified Pentagon report, Bioeffects of Selected Non-Lethal Weapons, obtained by a private citizen under the Freedom of Information Act, provides some fascinating tidbits on a variety of exotic weapons ideas.

Among those discussed are weapons that could disrupt the brain, as well as my longtime obsession, the "Voice of God" device, which creates voices in people's heads. As the report notes, "Application of the microwave hearing technology could facilitate a private message transmission. It may be useful to provide a disruptive condition to a person not aware of the technology. Not only might it be disruptive to the sense of hearing, it could be psychologically devastating if one suddenly heard 'voices within one's head.'"

In one experiment, communication of the words from one to ten using "speech modulated" microwave energy was successfully demonstrated. Microphones next to the person experiencing the voice could not pick up the sound. Additional development of this would open up a wide range of possibilities.
This technology requires no extrapolation to estimate its usefulness. Microwave energy can be applied at a distance, and the appropriate technology can be adapted from existing radar units. Aiming devices likewise are available but for special circumstances which require extreme specificity, there may be a need for additional development. Extreme directional specificity would be required to transmit a message to a single hostage surrounded by his captors. Signals can be transmitted long distances (hundreds of meters) using current technology. Longer distances and more sophisticated signal types will require more bulky equipment, but it seems possible to transmit some of the signals at closer ranges using man-portable equipment.

Note also that they said "sit back and watch the show". Even so, it's not easy to watch a train wreck, (it's highly stressful and anxiety producing), but always remember that if you're watching the train wreck, it means you're not on that train...

Thanks for pointing that out Joe. Thinking about what I wrote originally, I think I'm highly sensitive and sensitive to such things, such as the train wreck unfolding, and tend to react and internalize the stress and anxiety it creates. The day I wrote the original post I had seen a movie with my mom called 'A Star is Born,' since I was in town visiting and she wanted to see it - SPOILER ALERT - it ends with the suicide of one of the main characters. The movie really put me in a down mood (and I’m still affected by it a little) and then I was reading Sott and re-read this C's session afterwards and then posted. So all of that influenced my perspective and post.

There is likely something to work on in all of this. I’m pretty sensitive to emotionally charged movies and tv shows, so I don’t watch them. I didn’t know the movie was going to end that way or I wouldn’t have watched it. I guess I should acknowledge that I’m pretty sensitive to all that is happening in the world and that there is only so much material I can view and absorb about the train wreck before it has a negative effect on me even if I'm not on the train. And that I should try to balance things out with neutral or positive things. I’ll be thinking more about this and also about the root of the higher sensitivity to world events and sensitivity in general. Probably has to do with fear of death, possible pain and suffering and fear of the unknown with all of it.

Back
Top Bottom