Session 20 October 2018

Guess some have the empathy gene in spades while others either don't or actively suppress such. Because really bad images/facts disturb me so much, I try to avoid subjecting myself beyond what I think I can handle.
I guess the ultimate lesson of 3DSTS reality is what we're experiencing now - psychotic selfishness that knows no bounds and willingly inflicts unimaginable pain, suffering, and destruction on all living beings, our earth, our atmosphere and anything else that can be messed with. Who would have imagined that physicality could result in such horrific extremes!

It reminds me that empathy is selfish too because it does help survival and improves the environment socially.

If we looked narrowly, the empathy would be of our family, friends, immediate environment. This serves us in turn because we have to exist in that immediate environment.

In our case of not being able to tune out the rest of things beyond our immediate environment would point to a bigger scope/bigger picture of how we have to exist in the world and it's future.

Both serve self, by serving others. In the bigger picture case, it's much more difficult because a lot of things we cannot do much about! As the C's said that 4d is a level playing field, we can say that 3d is not a level playing field. So perhaps this wider form of empathy is much more conducive to survival in 4d and a disadvantage in this world where there is a lot of narrow empathy, like we see with the extreme left and right, religions, and so on. It is rewarded to empathize within the confines of a "tribe", even if that moves society to destroying others and itself!

On the fear of death: I've wondered if the soul has a sort of 'eject button'. Like if you deemed your imminent death something that would be too damaging to the soul, you could just choose to leave the body. Or maybe the soul knows best, and would think something like, "You should experience this." :shock:

When Putin made those remarks, I thought he was standing his ground, but serious nonetheless. And I wondered if the soul can actually survive a nuclear blast. I thought it wasn't settled, as another source said that nukes would kill the soul too. So maybe in that case, an 'eject button' would be good to have. Anyways, I'm interested in the Life Beyond the Veil books too, thanks for that.

The fact that such things can be achieved is alarmingly mainstream these days.

Report: Nonlethal Weapons Could Target Brain, Mimic Schizophrenia

Ahh! I was hunting around for that document a while back. Thank-you.

I note while reading through it again that while the FOIA release date was 2006, the publication date on the report itself was 1998. Twenty years is plenty of time I should think to refine the kind of tech they were describing; the cell tower networks have come a long, long way since then! -And by some reports serve as systems for the fine-tuned pin pointing of targets for manipulation.

Even the idea of voices in the head seems a bit over-simplistic and Dick Tracy today. Twenty years of crafty thinking and development (in conjunction with 4D oversight?) probably puts the current state of EM mind control into areas with subtle control levels we wouldn't even recognize or imagine. Remember what cell phones looked like in the 1990's? They were clunky folding handsets! The Apple "iPhone" and the advent of social media wasn't unveiled until 2007! I suspect that social media is linked with mind control in some manner, but I can only guess at how it might work. I'm sure it's all very sophisticated and powerful. -And that the only protection is knowledge, (as per usual.) If you feel a dark tug and recognize what it might be, then you've probably just negated it through observing and allowing yourself a choice.

Thank you for the session!
My personal opinion is, whether consciously or unconsciously, in this Universe we choose everything ourselves... the cosmic law of free will. So, we have to think why we choose the life we have (if we are not content with it) and even wish for the Higher Forces to come to Earth and "just end it all already"... in other words, we may get so tired of life we wish that the job of changing our life for the better would have been done by someone else. But the key for changing our life lies within our selves, not in the outside world... we can't change the world, but we can change ourselves and the world will change around us. Our way of looking at things determines our living. So, when you look at the world and you feel sad, that means you need to change yourself (love yourself more, trust the Universe better, etc), it never means that the world needs to be changed, for it is being formed daily by the billions of free wills of earthians. Imagine going to different planets and on each getting sad it's not "perfect". We come to different planets for different reasons, but it always concerns our own Spirit/soul, we never choose the planet on basis, like, "I need to participate in war on this country's side to help it out", if we come to a planet and get involved in war, it could be something like "I want to experience what being a soldier is like". That's just what i think anyways... and i live by my convictions. Peace :] Cheer up everybody! I think mindsets of people are actually changing dramatically these years, I'm sure we are heading to better times.

On the fear of death: I've wondered if the soul has a sort of 'eject button'. Like if you deemed your imminent death something that would be too damaging to the soul, you could just choose to leave the body.

I have too wondered about that, and have speculated whether Near Death Experiences provide proof of this "eject button".

Hi

I hope my message will be usful for Ark about: "A: Modifying the concept of gravity may help. But consider dark things in terms of your former question about fine structure and its relation to light and "electricity". I have been reading your sessions since 2012, when I became interested in hysteria with the Mayan calendar and suspected manipulation of the mass consciousness. This is my first post here. I'm not a theorist, although I tried to become one, but maybe I can help Ark. The main idea is expressed here by my grandfather Paradoxes in the Theory of Relativity | Yakov Terletskii | Springer He suggested the physicality of the solutions of Lorentz transformations with negative and imaginary masses and charges. Then the very assumption of negative masses was fantasy and eccentricity. But now many physicists come to negative energies and masses, as they once believed in tachyons. Grandfather had ideas for explaining dark matter by clusters of negative mass particles with an imaginary charge. Particles of negative mass will push apart and attract positive masses. But imaginary particles and charges will not interact with ours at all.

Hi Gray Swan,

Since this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet. In that section, you'll find posts from other members to get an idea.

Welcome :-)

Joe said above -
Note also that they said "sit back and watch the show". Even so, it's not easy to watch a train wreck, (it's highly stressful and anxiety producing), but always remember that if you're watching the train wreck, it means you're not on that train..

Although family and close friends may still be aboard, which would obviously make it even more disturbing and heartbreaking. Also with a 'train wreck' there could be a lot of 'collateral damage' as a result of earthquakes, floods, impacting space rocks and other earth changes to which few of us would be immune, osit. Survival of the luckiest maybe?

Although family and close friends may still be aboard, which would obviously make it even more disturbing and heartbreaking. Also with a 'train wreck' there could be a lot of 'collateral damage' as a result of earthquakes, floods, impacting space rocks and other earth changes to which few of us would be immune, osit. Survival of the luckiest maybe?

Yes, this my fear, the future fallout is going to happen in a random fashion. No-one cane prepare for this adequately, despite the prepper's insistence. This really has gotten under my skin, and nothing I can do can make it subside. Lucky is the word, it's going to be increasingly chaotic, and how to maintain a sense of serenity? Goodness only knows...

More EE and meditation I think, as I brainstorm...

Joe said above -

Maybe it will take more than just luck for any of us to survive but I suppose if we do, we can really consider ourselves "lucky":

Q: (L) What occurred to make my pool clear up?

A: You restored your own energy.

Q: (L) And it had nothing to do with rituals?

A: Correct. In spite of rituals but you were lucky could have gone the other way.

Q: (L) What prevented this from happening?

A: Divine intervention
. [energy surge]

Q: (L) Well, my life seems to have been full of incidents of Divine intervention. Is this true?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What is the purpose of this intervention?

A: To preserve and prepare you for work.

Q: (L) What is this work?

A: You are extremely valuable to all on your planet.

Q: (L) What particular value? Is this common to all people?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is this something meaningful? What is the mission?

A: Faith in your opening channel; you will learn as you go. We cannot tell you all at once.

Q: (L) Since the energy is high at this time, we would like to know if you have anything to give in the form of a teaching?

A: Not ready for that yet; establish clear channel and forum first; one step at a time.

Are we well established? I don't know, "wait and see". :huh:

(Pierre) There was this earthquake in Mexico that happened on the 19th of September in 1985, and then another on the same day in 2017. For the second one, you had people in Mexico commemorating the thousands of deaths in 1985, and then the second one happens that very day. Did the commemorative event have an effect on the second earthquake?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) I guess you can refer to that session where we talked about the day after Christmas earthquake in Banda Aceh, Indonesia. Isn't that the one that had the tsunami and some 200,000 people were killed? The Cs said that if you can't create without, you create within.

(Pierre) I don't think it was only the grieving in Mexico...

(L) It was the current state of affairs.

(Pierre) The injustice and poverty and misery that is so widespread...

(L) I have a theory that when you have oppression of human beings en masse without them being able to release it, that energy goes into the Earth and then the planet reacts for them. It may destroy them in the process, but it reacts for them. Is that anywhere near close to true?

A: Yes!!

Q: (Pierre) The human-cosmic connection goes both ways. And the crazy cosmic events make people more crazy, so then they trigger even more events. It's a downward spiral.
Fwiw, here is the session referred to above in bold and the part about the earthquake:
Session 9th January 2005

Q: (L) Regarding the recent earthquake and tsunami, there is a huge buzz on the net that this was not a natural phenomenon. Some say it could have been a meteor; others say it was a US nuke; others say it was India and Israel playing around in deep sea trenches. Then there is the speculation on an EM weapon of some description. The New agers are saying it was the start of the final 'Earth Changes". So what really caused this earthquake that happened one year minus one hour after the earthquake in Iran?

A: Pressure in earth. Not any of the proferred suggestions. But remember that the human cycle mirrors the cycle of catastrophe and human mass consciousness plays a part.

Q: In what way does mass consciousness play a part?

A: When those with higher centers are blocked from full manifestation of creative energy, that energy must go somewhere. If you cannot create "without" you create "within".

Q: (L) In other words the acts of the STS consortium in trying to suppress steal and control the creative energy from those with higher centers may be the cause of their own destruction because that energy is uncontrollable. (A) Yes but they bring it on everyone's head also. (Perceval) Maybe that is their plan, after all they want to destroy the planet. (L) Yes but I don't think that people like Bush and his cronies want to destroy the planet, but then they don't know much about what goes on anyway. So, anything else on that? (A) Well we have this idea that the US, UK, Russia and France all knew about the coming tsunami and failed to tell anyone. Well, we know from some concrete evidence that the US and UK knew, but what about France and Russia who also have these capabilities with satellites etc to detect such things?

Thank you for the session, Chateau Crew. And thanks for the comments too. It seems like "Beyond the Veil" is a compilation to look into to gain knowledge of the after-life! It is not mentioned in the recommended books list.

Hello.

I'm a bit disturbed by the end of the session I've just read.
I mean, what's the point in asking the Cs about EM's sexual orientation ? Just looking for "truth" ?
And, moreover, what's the point for the Cs to answer such a question ?!?
IMO, a more relevant question would have been : was EM mind-programmed, and is his "wife" his handler ? ...

Back
Top Bottom