Session 20 October 2018

Same here Mike. It's tough to go through. Most of my co workers know how messed up things are but they feel like as long as they have it decent, it's not a problem.
That doesn't work for me. Things can be good for me, but I still think about the issues. This may be an evolutionary trait that we have here as the book, Learned Optimism, explained that pessimism/realism was much more important to survival in tough times.

I can't but feel like the people suffering could be me, and then by proxy, I suffer. I sometimes feel like I wish I could be like my co workers who can be happy by looking at their good situation which is more optimistic, even if what they have could be taken away.

I wonder, why do we have an issue with the future being bleak and can't "tune it out"? Maybe it's something evolutionary or something there to remind us not to reincarnate when we return???

I've always thought that their "optimism" was a reflection of their lack of awareness -- they simply don't grasp how precarious the situation truly is. Besides, they've seen wars and economic collapse through the lenses of history, but they don't believe that it could happen in their timeline. Their society is too sophisticated for that, I assume they believe. It's a form of hubris.

However, your theory is interesting.

Gravity and matter are different math things [...]
So they don't really associate gravity to matter, they only observe their interaction.
Another interesting thing is that gravity is not really distinguishable from a force caused by acceleration. So we really don't know if earth is just radially accelerating outwards pushing us to the ground. This is difficult to conceptualize if earth is seen as a 'ball' inside an euclidean 3D 'box' space. Earlier people thought earth is flat, some do still want to believe that while most others see it as a 'ball'. But most people seem to miss the point that such a definition of its shape is merely its relation to a type of coordinate system.
In 4D space time the earth has just an infinitely large surface. Travelling around earth on a surface-straight line makes you come out a the same spot but at a different time, everything will be a bit different, objects and particles will have moved, but your own net distance moved is only non-zero in the 4th time dimension. If you would travel with the speed of light then the net distance would be zero even in time, you wouldn't have experienced any time passing, time didn't change and nothing has moved. You might even have done that travel right now without noticing or remembering it because the whole experience of it occupies zero 'space' in 4D, it has no volume.
Isn't earths shape much simpler in a radial coordinate system than it is in euclidean space because its surface is just all the points with a fixed distance at any possible angle/direction?
For the mathematicians all this is probably somewhere between wrong and boring but it's certainly fun for me:-)

Related to the thread around 1/137.... Pi x 137 = 430.3981934.... - put in hertz terms - perhaps this is the REAL golden mean - not 430.5 ----or 432.

Hi, I wanted to thank you for the session especially for the question about EM because that will keep me smiling the whole week🤣. I sort of feel couple of emotions at the same time, like they are lines, that drive near each other, or are layers so I can feel sad because someone's hurt but I can be happy for someone who's doing great, it's like playing all five cards at a same time.
Not cool of me but I envy you a bit, you're such a great family, I wish I have something like that. Forgive me. I was never jelous of other people's talents or wealth, but of bonds and closeness I didn't get at home.🤗

I'm wondering whether other commemorative events like birthdays, anniversaries etc, in which positive energy is involved, can also 'feed the earth' and help mitigate those negative energy commemorations?

I would think so. However there’s also the matter of intensity. Birthdays, anniversaries, etc., are certainly times of happy feelings and good cheer (unless the ex shows up!:lol:), but times of remembrance of tragedies are rife with anguish and sorrow and pain and grief (not to mention anger). The potential emotional intensity is far greater. I suppose we could laugh harder and smile wider, but it’s physical and emotional pain - and fear - that feeds the predators, and stirs the waters. We must learn to love loss (as we love all “faces of god”) and tragedy in an accepting way, without feeding our grief and wailing at the world (or internally). Be gentle and at peace when remembering. And be as contagious about it as possible without forcing people to “be okay”.

Very insightful and thought provoking comments, DbZ. I've often wondered myself what it is about those who just can't be happy when there is so much suffering, vs those who are happy as clams and just tune the rest of the world out.
I suppose that I would fall into the category of those who fear not for themselves, and can be happy, but cannot help but worry about how the trends will and do cause suffering for others. I fret over their suffering. The state of things makes me sad and anxious, but not because I fear death or anything. It’s just painful to witness pain, and it’s apparent there’s only more of it to come. I don’t fear death, but I feel for those who do.

Q: (L) So, Joe was just saying why don't we ask people who talk to us from 5D what 5D is like. I was just thinking about asking that myself.
A: There are plenty of tomes with those details.
One of the books I've read about this subject is "Seven Steps to Eternity".
I had a similar situation when my father died. In the month after his death, I dreamed that, as a ghost, he still moves inside house and around the house. Once in my dream, I asked him how is there where he is now, and, instead of answer, he lowered his head, waved his head left-right, and started crying quietly.
I do not think it means that it is bad there, but that death is traumatic in the first period (shock, fear, confusion etc).
But where is "there"? In the first period ghosts are around their body and house usually.

Related to the thread around 1/137.... Pi x 137 = 430.3981934.... - put in hertz terms - perhaps this is the REAL golden mean - not 430.5 ----or 432.
First, what do you mean with "golden mean" ? Golden ratio ? If yes, why would it be different from what is already known ?

Moreover, to multiply the value of the Fine Structure Constant with Pi, and put that in Hz has no meaning at all. From a dimensional analysis PoV, the FSC is a dimensionless constant, Pi as a pure number is a dimensionless quantity too, so why put their product in Hz, giving it a dimension ?

Sure, you can take constants from maths or physics, and "mix" them arbitrarily and interpret that in an apparently meaningful way, but that's similar to pareidolia (to see something known where there is nothing special) - a cognitive bias...

Perhaps a part of the answer to your question can be deduced from a previous communication.
(L) It seems to me that she took it to mean more than it should ever have meant. There have been teachers and students that have had affairs and interactions, and then they go their separate ways. But she seems to be the one in control.

A: Like a fox.
Thank you for reminding me this previous session.
BTW, could an English native speaker explain the meaning(s) of "fox" here ?
When I read the session first, I understood it with the traditional symbolism in French culture : a fox as a symbol of someone who's smart and sly, like in "as cunning as a fox". But in English there is the other meaning of "an attractive woman".

Based on this and what else we know about Macron from his public speeches, appearances and past connections, I'd say sure; it is possible that there is an element of mind control and that his wife is playing a role, but his own willingness to settle into the game is an important factor. I think Macron is a bright and alert person, he should know enough about life to foresee what he is getting into. What we observe is that he plays along, be it a relationship with his teacher, an election won on doubtful grounds, the stance of France in Syria, ...

Regarding the question of Pierre, I'm very happy it was asked. Sometimes we see something, that is odd, strange, that leaves a feeling of doubt and uncertainty about what to think. In the case of this photo that went around I thought something was off, but what was it? If nobody had wondered we would not know. First analysis was done of the two side characters and their pose and gestures. It almost seemed as if Macron had been played like an innocent victim. Now we have an idea, that although Macron may have been played more than he initially wanted, he certainly was not unwilling and innocent. Besides, next time I sense something is off, there may be a reason, so it is okay to question and look for answers though I it may lead to unexpected conclusions.
Thank you for your explanations and thoughts.
My (conditionned, hum) reaction was due to our culture in France about politicians (different from the US one) : their private (and particularly sexual) life is not a public business. They can do whatever they want (well, in some conventional limits : no paedophilia, zoophilia, etc.), having some affairs beyond their wedding, for instance : none (or few) would really care.
But indeed due to the pictures, EM's orientation is more a public question...

(Ark) Thousands of physicists are working on dark matter and dark energy which no one can see, but it's like Ptolemy, epicycles and such, and apparently the universe consists of 80% of things we don't see. With the help of this dark energy and matter, they are able to explain things they observe in the stars. But there is another school that says we don't need dark matter or energy, but instead we need to modify gravity. I want to know which way is better?

A: Modifying the concept of gravity may help. But consider dark things in terms of your former question about fine structure and its relation to light and "electricity".
About "modifying the concept of gravity", in his Janus cosmological model, Jean-Pierre Petit (well-known by Ark) proposes to replace the classical Einstein's field equation by two coupled field equations, and so introduces negative mass (cf. this page) and "anti-gravity", or more precisely, an "anti-Newton's law" of gravity.
A significant effect of this idea is that the concepts of "dark" matter/energy are no more required...

(Non-physicist remark.) If there are really positive & negative masses (like electrical charges) and then attraction & repulsion between different types of masses, then gravity begins to look like electricity.

A belated thank you for the new session. It was an interesting surprise to have 5d calling, that rarely happens. I was thinking about Chloe last night and how that must have been a serious concern for her in 5D as was stated. You are definitely a person of courage and conviction Laura. This session had me questioning the value in my own art work as well, although escape into fantasy and shielding from the world don't apply.

The information for Ark was interesting.... I applied my concentration there but as usual, its a whole different vocabulary for me so I haven't a clue. It would be good to hear sometime what progress Ark had made with the info he's received from the C's in layman's terms. I've looked at his website but its all Greek to me!

Thought provoking about the spirals, zombies, earthquake causes, and international intrigue.

Thank you for reminding me this previous session.
BTW, could an English native speaker explain the meaning(s) of "fox" here ?
When I read the session first, I understood it with the traditional symbolism in French culture : a fox as a symbol of someone who's smart and sly, like in "as cunning as a fox". But in English there is the other meaning of "an attractive woman".
[...]
I'm also not an English speaker, and actually did not know the other meaning of "an attractive woman". I tried to find out more about this meaning and ended up with some search results about the most attractive women on Fox News, or whether the women on Fox News are prettier than those on CNN. I did not go further in that direction and settled for meanings quoted from various online dictionaries as found on the The Free Dictionary fox Here the meaning of fox as referring to a pretty woman is labled as slang. For instance
3. Slang A sexually attractive person.

fox. (n.d.) American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. (2011). Retrieved October 29 2018 from https://www.thefreedictionary.com/fox/
or
4. slang chiefly US a sexually attractive woman

fox. (n.d.) Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014. (1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014). Retrieved October 29 2018 from fox
From the context, the most fitting interpretation of "fox" is not the slang meaning, (maybe it was, but the wife of EM has become older) but the one you provide,
the traditional symbolism in French culture: a fox as a symbol of someone who's smart and sly, like in "as cunning as a fox"
. As a parallel to the French meaning, there was:
ˈfoxy adjective
1. clever in a deceitful way. He's a foxy fellow.astuto
2. like a fox. She had rather foxy features. de zorro

fox. (n.d.) K Dictionaries. (2013). Retrieved October 29 2018 from fox

This meaning of fox is also known outside France, among speakers of Indo-european languages and beyond. I tried various sites that claim to provide details about the symbolic meaning of various animals. Here are a couple of views on the meaning of fox:
Fox Symbol
Fox Symbol
The fox is a symbol for intelligence, cunning and slyness. In the medieval period, it appeared as a symbol of the devil but in China and Japan fox is brings wealth.

The fox is a symbol of a cunning predator, intelligent, agile and charming which makes it possible for its small size to hunt. The traits above makes it became a symbol of wildness and diplomacy. The fox entered myth and folklore because some communities say it is a messenger of the gods and communicates between souls of the living and the dead. It is therefore go-between and intermediary. In the contrary throughout the ancient world, the fox was associated with supernatural powers that made the humans to seek for its help in seeking favors from the gods. For the fox deities, it symbolizes power and stealth.

In pre-Christian Europe, the fox was a symbol for the gods of the forest, mountain and vegetation, people made sacrifices to the fox because it also stood for fertility. The folktales brought about the intelligence of the fox but because of its nocturnal adventures it was identified with evil, death, and the night. From some myths in China, the shape-shifter fox which could various colors during winter and summer made it to be associated to dangerous seductress. On the contrary, the Japan reverted fox as a messenger of rice deities (Shinto). They also regarded it as a symbol of transformation. On the contrary, there is a saying that beautiful women are known as 'foxy' because they are lithe, lean and with some danger about them. This is a positive character attributed to human.

An Assortment of Meanings and Symbolism Associated With a Fox A fox mostly symbolizes things cunning and vile. But its life also teaches us to adapt, think quick, and be wise.

The fox is one such creature that has earned more dishonor than respect. Yes, it is sly, very much cunning, but the poor animal is only trying to survive in a world full of predators! This piece is all about interpreting the different symbolic meanings of a fox, that'll perhaps help you see this creature in a different light.

Did You Know?
The popular Medieval Norman adventurer, Robert Guiscard, was nicknamed "Robert the Fox." He was also called "the Resourceful", "the Cunning", "the Wily"― all these sobriquets emphasizing on the qualities he had, similar to that of a fox.

It's human tendency to focus on the negative, and in the process, negate the presence of the positive. We think this is the reason behind the fox gaining an infamous reputation worldwide. While its cunning and treacherous side has been popularized through fables and lore, fortunately, there are some who also honor this creature for its highly adaptable and wise approach towards any situation, using its energies to find opportunities where all seems to be doomed.
[...]
The last site has meanings from Native American Indians, China, Japan and Korea.

Back
Top Bottom