Session 20 October 2018

Hello.

I'm a bit disturbed by the end of the session I've just read.
I mean, what's the point in asking the Cs about EM's sexual orientation ? Just looking for "truth" ?
And, moreover, what's the point for the Cs to answer such a question ?!?
IMO, a more relevant question would have been : was EM mind-programmed, and is his "wife" his handler ? ...
I'd say that question was for a bit of mirth plus for a bit of a data point for our SJW inspired reality.

Why do Physicists actually associate gravity to matter, apart from the observation that matter seems to attract / move towards each other? Is that the same as if the void repels matter? Could the void (or dark matter or whatever) have some kind of surface tension, so the void wants to accumulate and contract, so that it displaces matter and pushes it together, so the void between matter is reduced and thus the voids surface area decreased?

Thank you for the new session and the inspiration it brings.

(L) I have a theory that when you have oppression of human beings en masse without them being able to release it, that energy goes into the Earth and then the planet reacts for them. It may destroy them in the process, but it reacts for them. Is that anywhere near close to true?
A: Yes!!

The Cs said that if you can't create without, you create within.

Q: (Pierre) The human-cosmic connection goes both ways. And the crazy cosmic events make people more crazy, so then they trigger even more events. It's a downward spiral.

I was thinking that the deluge, when billions of lives were lost, may have been on halloween, the time the veil is thinnest, because of all
the pressure, put on people through the PTB in order to limit their conscience (look here not there) , breaking the equilibrium?

Why do Physicists actually associate gravity to matter, apart from the observation that matter seems to attract / move towards each other? Is that the same as if the void repels matter? Could the void (or dark matter or whatever) have some kind of surface tension, so the void wants to accumulate and contract, so that it displaces matter and pushes it together, so the void between matter is reduced and thus the voids surface area decreased?

Interesting! Reminds me of the void i felt once, on a bridge over a river, because of the flow below me.

Hello.
[...]
was EM mind-programmed, and is his "wife" his handler ? ...
Perhaps a part of the answer to your question can be deduced from a previous communication. Session 13 May 2017
Q: (Pierre) That's interesting. There is this Italian psychiatrist who tried to make a psychoanalysis of Macron. He suggested that when Macron was 15 and he met his teacher at the time, she raped him, and this triggered in him some psychopathological behaviors. So was Emmanuel Macron raped by his teacher when he was 15 as suggested by this psychiatrist?

A: He was willing enough.

Q: (L) But at 15... Can you really understand the consequences?

(Pierre) No. And a lot of boys when you're 15, there are a lot of hormones.

(L) It seems to me that she took it to mean more than it should ever have meant. There have been teachers and students that have had affairs and interactions, and then they go their separate ways. But she seems to be the one in control.

A: Like a fox.

Q: (Chu) And if it had been a man, he'd be in jail.

(L) Yeah.

(Pierre) Like a fox. Or like a cougar!

(L) Alright, what else?

(Pierre) First round?

(L) Huh?

(Pierre) What were the results of the first round of the French election? They want to know about Asselineau on the forum.

(Joe) How much did Asselineau get in the first round? He got less than 1% officially, but unofficially?

A: 29

Q: (Pierre) And Le Pen in the first round?

A: 61

Q: [Exclamations of disbelief all around] (Niall) She would have been president automatically!

(Pierre) But together combined it's 90 percent!

(Niall) The two real anti-establishment candidates almost took everything.

(Chu) And she should have been president...

(Pierre) After only the first round! So they moved the figures not by 20% like with Segolene in 2007, but by 40%! They dropped Le Pen from 61% to 21%...

(Niall) They have a situation now in the country where 90% of the people didn't vote for the guy who just became president.

(Pierre) That's a powder keg.

(Joe) Well, they didn't...

(Chu) How can you have 48% voting Macron when in the beginning she had 61%?

(L) Because they reduced the choices.

(Chu) But she had 61% before...

(Pierre) First round they vote Le Pen, but then in the second round they often vote differently. But just to confirm, Macron got 48% in the second round?

A: Yes
Based on this and what else we know about Macron from his public speeches, appearances and past connections, I'd say sure; it is possible that there is an element of mind control and that his wife is playing a role, but his own willingness to settle into the game is an important factor. I think Macron is a bright and alert person, he should know enough about life to foresee what he is getting into. What we observe is that he plays along, be it a relationship with his teacher, an election won on doubtful grounds, the stance of France in Syria, ...

Regarding the question of Pierre, I'm very happy it was asked. Sometimes we see something, that is odd, strange, that leaves a feeling of doubt and uncertainty about what to think. In the case of this photo that went around I thought something was off, but what was it? If nobody had wondered we would not know. First analysis was done of the two side characters and their pose and gestures. It almost seemed as if Macron had been played like an innocent victim. Now we have an idea, that although Macron may have been played more than he initially wanted, he certainly was not unwilling and innocent. Besides, next time I sense something is off, there may be a reason, so it is okay to question and look for answers though I it may lead to unexpected conclusions.

Wondering if there is any information or clues to help Ark answer his question about the Fine Structure Constant in the visit from Chloe (Dark Matter/Energy?). When the C's were asked why she communicated so slowly their answer was

"Difficult for her to channel energy"

Gravity and matter are different math things (bivectors for gravity and spinors for matter) but gravitons kind of sit on spacetime links between spacetime vertices where matter can sit. Gravity thus kind of informs matter where it can go for the next state.

Interesting you mention void/dark matter/surface area. For this negative mass and imaginary charge (which via the square root of negative one thing inverts the repel/attract thing) we are talking mass of empty space aka energy of the vacuum.

Dark energy would be a positive cosmological constant/negative mass that repels aka expands the universe. Dark matter kind of is more matter/mass than you would expect in your spacetime aka the Jack Sarfatti idea of dark matter as negative cosmological constant/more than expected matter/mass.

Tony Smith relates this Sarfatti idea to primordial black holes which do for Tony kind of have a void within the surface area non-locally using the Pauli exclusion principle to pick up extra mass.

Reading sessions never ceases to amaze; the questions asked and the information received - this was another.

As always, thank you all for participating and sharing the sessions.

During the last session with regards to Chloe’s passing, I figured perhaps you would hear from her. Interesting as that exchange was.

L) I'm glad I read Collingwood…

Indeed, an important read, so thanks for those books!

Q: (Ark) Okay. Reverse. Probably gravity.

(Joe) Reverse gravity.

(Ark) Yes. [laughs] Thousands of physicists are working on dark matter and dark energy which no one can see, but it's like Ptolemy, epicycles and such, and apparently the universe consists of 80% of things we don't see. With the help of this dark energy and matter, they are able to explain things they observe in the stars. But there is another school that says we don't need dark matter or energy, but instead we need to modify gravity. I want to know which way is better?

A: Modifying the concept of gravity may help. But consider dark things in terms of your former question about fine structure and its relation to light and "electricity".

I'll leave the physics to my betters, yet “reverse” came up while looking at a lake in the sunshine the other day and was amazed at the clarity of the reflection. Everything was mirrored perfectly to the point where the reflection might has well have been the clear reality, and yet the dark water being the source of the reflection is still there, and it is deep and teaming with its own connected realities. If one did not know it was water, a lake, it would not seem to exist having been overwhelmed by the the reflection on its surface.

When reading the session, Vale Owen popped into mind, and I see that he was mentioned in a later posts by Ennio and like the lake, one can look up into the darkness of space and be drawn to the specks of light without truly knowing what the wavelengths of the darkness in between could be, what could one be missing in the perceived void. I don’t know, yet it could be one heck of a lot.

(L) I have a theory that when you have oppression of human beings en masse without them being able to release it, that energy goes into the Earth and then the planet reacts for them. It may destroy them in the process, but it reacts for them. Is that anywhere near close to true?

A: Yes!!

And then there was that planet Kantek that seemed to explode due to the inhabitant’s energies. If this is a similar concept, that was quite the reaction to their energies back on Kantek - The End, for that world. The energies from Terra inhabitants now are certainty staggering and makes one wonder at their effects upon natural cycles.

Thank you for this session!

In the session of June 22, 1996 Laura asked about the 5D and the C´s said that in 5D: "All are as one in timeless understanding of all there is" (aka death) and that the force that binds everything as one is gravity. Being the Gravity "The Great Equalizer!" where everything is balanced

In this same session of June 22, 1996 Laura asked:
Q: (L):"Is the Earth one of those areas that is more imbalanced than balanced at the present time?
A: Yes, but rapidly moving back toward balance.

Also in the last session of September, when they were talking about the anomalies that were happening on Earth, the Cs said: "Earth is in a part of space that holds many anomalies and surprises."

All those Earth changes that we are seeing are part of the transition, of the path of the planet towards the 5D or the balance to be reborn as a 4D planet

Is that what the C's meant in 1996?

June 22, 1996
Frank, Laura, SV, VG

Q: (L) Tonight, I would like to ask about 5th density. How does the "dividing line" between the 4 physical densities and 5th function?

A: Recycling zone, one must have direct contact in perfect balance with those on 6th density in order to fulfill the need for contemplation/ learning phase while in between incarnations of 1st through 4th densities.

Q: (L) When a person finishes all their experiences on 1st through 4th density, do they then remain at 5th for a period before to moving to 6th.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) When you die in 3rd and go to 5th, do you pass through or see 4th?

A: No.

Q: (L) When you are in 5th density, is part of your service to be a guide? Are there two kinds of beings on 5th: those who are there for the recycling, and those whose level it simply IS?

A: No. All are as one in timeless understanding of all there is.

Q: (L) If, at 5th density a person has timeless understanding, what is it about them that determines that they will "recycle" as opposed to moving to 6th from 5th?

A: Contemplation reveals needed destiny.

Q: (L) So, being united with other beings on 5th, you come to some sort of understanding about your lessons....

A: Balanced. And this, my dear, is another example of gravity as the binder of all creation... "The Great Equalizer!"

Q: (L) In this picture in my mind, the cycle moves out, in dispersion, begins to accrete and return to the source. Is this correct?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is it, in fact, that exactly half of all that exists, is moving into imbalance, while the other half is moving into balance?

A: Close.

Q: (L) All the cosmos? All that exists?

Q: (L) Is it possible that one area of the cosmos has more of the balance seeking energy while another has more of that which is seeking imbalance?

A: Oh yes!

Q: (L) Is the Earth one of those areas that is more imbalanced than balanced at the present time?

A: Yes, but rapidly moving back toward balance.

Q: (L) Is the Realm Border part of this balancing?

[..]

Q: (V) Is this 4th density body something that already exists so that we could communicate with it?

A: Habeas Corpus?

Q: (V) Well, they just said... (L) Well, what they must mean is that you ARE it - you are transforming little by little and all of the unpleasant little side-effects are just part of it.

[...]

End of Session

Session Date: October 20th 2018

(L) What about this murder of this poor guy Khashoggi?
(Joe) Is that what it seems to be?
A: Nothing ever is!
Q: (Joe) Is it what we were hypothesizing? Well, no... Was he killed in the embassy?
Q: (Joe) Was he killed with the knowledge of Crown Prince MbS?
Q: (Joe) With his knowledge. Why, because this guy was an outspoken critic of the Saudi regime?
A: Arrogance and sure Trump is in his pocket.
Q: (Joe) That's ridiculous. The whole "free world" is threatening fire and brimstone against Saudi Arabia. That's all BS, right?
A: More or less.
Q: (Joe) They can't do anything.
(L) It's a distraction!

I'm actually surprised that MBS is so ignorant and arrogant. He obviously has no conception of karma. I was hoping for much better from him. Or, at least a mind that appreciated subtlety.

Thank you very much, Good People, for sharing this new session! :cool2:

I'm actually surprised that MBS is so ignorant and arrogant. He obviously has no conception of karma. I was hoping for much better from him. Or, at least a mind that appreciated subtlety.

That arrogance - and blindness- can lead MBS to his fall in a near future. A piece of an article by Thierry Meyssan:

1[/URL]]. The man was a peace-lover, it’s true, but from the Wahhabite point of view, he was an infidel, a Chiite. He was decapitated without causing an uproar in the West. Then MBS ordered the destruction of Moussawara and Chouweikat in the Qatif region. All Chiites ! Here too, the West failed to see the cities destroyed by tanks and the massacred serfs.

Since he stands for no contradiction, in June 2017, MBS pushed his father to break with Qatar, which had dared to take the side of Iran against Saudi Arabia. He called for all the Arab states to follow his lead and managed to force the Emirate to back off - temporarily.

When he entered the White House, President Trump made some allowances. He would leave the Yemenites to their agony on the condition that Riyadh stop supporting the jihadists.

That’s when President Trump’s advisor, Jared Kushner, had the idea of recuperating the oil money to replenish the US economy. The immense fortune of the Saoud family is nothing other than the money that the Western powers, in particular the United States, had automatically been paying them for their hydrocarbons. It is not the fruit of their work, but only a rent on their property. The young man therefore organised the Palace coup of November 2017 [2]. 1,300 members of the royal family were placed under house arrest, including the bastard son of the Fadh clan, Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri. Some of them were hung by their feet and tortured. All of them were obliged to « offer » the Crown Prince half of their fortune. So « MBS », in his own name, raked in at least 800 billion in dollars and actions [3]. A fatal error !

The fortune of the Saouds, which until then had been shared between them all, was now concentrated in the hands of a man who was not the King, and therefore was not representative of the state. All that needed to be done was to twist the Prince’s arm in order to grab the loot.

MBS also threatened Kuwait with the same destiny as that of Yemen if it refused to offer him its frontier oil reserves. But time flies...

http:// www.voltairenet.org/ article203589.html

Last edited:
Thanks to Laura, Ark, and the rest of the team for their dedication and great insight.

I can relate, and I don't think I'm the only one. What has helped me is to remember that we don't know the non-linear effects that our actions can have. Yes, the planet needs a "cleansing", but we cannot determine or decide how and when. And perhaps this time is crucial to keep up with reality, and share as much as possible, because we never know who it might help in times of need.

I've been thinking about genes, and the recommended reading in the topic is making what we do have more sense. What if by doing our best, we DO influence each other's "genes" (in the sense of how information gets absorbed, processed and organized, how we change ourselves and others, our antenna, etc.), and if after a "hopeless and stagnant period", comes something that we are now preparing for? Not to "save humanity", but to grow, to share a seed of knowledge for those who may be receptive to it, if not now, then later. Of course, actions have to come from us, and it is difficult when everything seems hopeless. But in nature, everything tends to chaos and disorder, and it only takes a few tiny cells to CHOOSE differently for things to create some order, evolve, etc. So, even if we are a "tiny cell", who knows what can happen?

At times when it feels hopeless, I try to remember that helping even one or two people is worth it, regardless of what the Universe has in store or humanity at large. Even when things are bleak, we CAN still create within, and share with those who are part of the same path. That is a lot, IMO.

If you need a break, I would suggest doing some reading, because it can help reorganize those feelings and thoughts, and see a little light at the end of the tunnel. And of course, networking like you did here, if only just to vent and not feel alone. :flowers:

i just want to say how much i appreciate your words as they really made me feel better after the turmoil i'm going through.

It started after i'd shared two article links from the C's webpage with a friend. They concerned the "organic portals" and the "The Grail Quest and the Destiny of Man" page. This friend is a devout Christian but she believed in the theory of extraterrestrial origin of life here. So i thought to share these articles just to get her views and maybe open up a discussion. Before sharing those articles I had bear in mind the 'external consideration' factor in sharing something that perhaps would not go down well with her.

The way she reacted completely took me by surprise. She said she "go for facts and hard evidence and stay clear of other people's ideas or writings" and then admonished that whatever we believe or read must be consistent with our religion/faith and asked me what faith/religion I subscribed to. When i told her i'm partial to buddhism and suggested that whatever we believe must be consistent with objective reality, she replied since the links I shared touches on Christian topics, it's advisable for me to "follow the path of Buddhism in your quest for truth".

In the end, she got angry (because I can feel it in her words) and said she's rock steady in her faith and if what one believe is contradictory to his/her religion then it is time to look again and reiterated that her faith IS truth, and that the discussion on faith and religion is closed. In actual fact, the discussion hasn't even begun because i did not say anything other than to ask her to read the links i shared and suggesting they may be closer to the truth than other theories out there.

After that, i apologized to her and said i will never touch on this ever again. i feel sad, and a little angry too, not because she is not open to other possibilities or even question her own beliefs, but because she didn't consider me a friend. True friends can agree to disagree without being angry at the other. i guess what's being said here is true. Most people hold on strongly to their beliefs and wouldn't consider other possibilities even if presented to them and would even defend their beliefs at all cost. Only this is my first experience with it and it made me feel sad in a way. The only way to beat this is to continue with my reading and have faith in what the universe has in store for us i guess.

Thank you once again 😊

Joe said above -

Although family and close friends may still be aboard, which would obviously make it even more disturbing and heartbreaking. Also with a 'train wreck' there could be a lot of 'collateral damage' as a result of earthquakes, floods, impacting space rocks and other earth changes to which few of us would be immune, osit. Survival of the luckiest maybe?

I don't know if survival would be lucky in that regards. What world would the survivor(s) be living in? To me luck would be a quick and painless death. However, I'm not clairvoyant. Perhaps, surviving would not be so horrible.

Back
Top Bottom