Session 29 December 2018

Absolutely fascinating session, thank you very much!

Out of my head I thought: How do comets possibly fit into this discussion and what the C‘s said? What if, when a lot of people get „programmed“ in 4D, so that they attract some „inanimate“ matter in 3D (that can change structures in this reality into the intended purpose the 4D world/being has in mind), they might attract comets that fulfill this purpose by creating mutations via viruses and/or „radioactive“ material?

I think it does sound like Judaism is based on the experiencing of a period of earth changes and catastrophes following "comet/storm" events from this comment by the Cs. I would think those times certainly could be viewed as "dark" ages.

In Laura and Pierre's book Comets and the Horns of Moses they discuss how the ancients worshiped comets and astrological events as the manifestation of the gods/deities.

Thank you very much for answering.

It is still not clear to me whether the cult of Caesar is prior to or after the "apocalyptic cult of intolerance and violence." Perhaps it is not before or after, but has the birth of the cult of Caesar coincided with that? Is the same?

Hey All
I can’t believe my life has gone so fast that in retrospect when I was a budding Ph.D. Candidate, at the Berzerkley place in Psychology, Education and Physiology(confusing, I know), the first two learning “disorders” to be recognized and accounted for were dyslexia and ADHD. I have one. I was given special and private privalige to finish tests ect.. Not my main point. But now 40 years later and the APA guidelines have become a huge encyclopedia of idenitity labling of every human on earth that is infinite. By the way, I had the privalige of having to take Arthur Jensen’s class in Psychology as a requirement. I wish I could have expressed my anger at being prevented from disagreeing with everything he taught and perpetrated in his class. Look him up in Wikipedia.
I also just read the SOTT article by Leonard Sax on the APA guidelines and the castration of men. It brought up the outrage x10 I felt in Jensen’s class as youngster in I thought one of the greatest Universities in the world. How lucky I am to now know why because of the objective discussions in this forum. Thanks a million. Maybe we could slpit a thread off on this new and present danger of toxicity and labling of people the APA decides who is and who is not.!!
Oh Well

Thank you for this session. Sometimes reading these lofty concepts I feel they’re way above my head. Thankfully I have the knowledge of others here to assist in my understanding. I’ve reached 48 years and I just about understand that the battle starts here with me.

Thank you for this session. Sometimes reading these lofty concepts I feel they’re way above my head. Thankfully I have the knowledge of others here to assist in my understanding. I’ve reached 48 years and I just about understand that the battle starts here with me.

Yes, I feel the very same as you Thebull Youv'e got 20 years on me . I only discovered all this information from Laura at 62 years. My goodness I still feel I'm running at breakneck speed just to keep up but everyone keeps forging ahead. I realise that my thinking has slowed down and I never saw it coming. We learn when we are ready I suppose. I just hope that's not wishful thinking.

Yes, I feel the very same as you Thebull Youv'e got 20 years on me . I only discovered all this information from Laura at 62 years. My goodness I still feel I'm running at breakneck speed just to keep up but everyone keeps forging ahead. I realise that my thinking has slowed down and I never saw it coming. We learn when we are ready I suppose. I just hope that's not wishful thinking.
I'd like to share with you, and those who feel the same way, this bit from what Laura posted here:

If you are just doing all you can to gather knowledge, to apply what knowledge you DO have to whatever is set before you each day, with an overarching AIM of "knowing the truth that sets us free" (keep in mind that "knowing" is also LOVE), and being connected to a network striving to strengthen the STO reality/position, you'll be okay!

It's not perfection that is important, it is the STRIVING, the continued movement, the refusal to stagnate, the constant efforts to give and help in whatever way is available to you that counts.

(Joe) I know, but... When they say 4D battles, what do they mean?

(L) What do you mean by "4D battles?"

A: As above, so below.

Q: (L) Well, since you brought that up, there has been a discussion on the forum where people are saying things like, "Well, I don't want to have a gun because it's a dirty thing, it’s just about death" and so on and so forth. Or, "I just couldn't kill anybody even to protect myself, or if I had to I'd feel like I failed as a human being." Yet you're saying that there are battles in 4D and it's reflected in 3D. So, what's going on right here in 3D is basically a reflection of this battle that's taking place in this higher...

(Joe) Are there wars in 4D?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Their version of war.

A: STS seeks to impose domination which must be resisted. You wrote about this yourself!!

Q: (L) Yeah, I did. Wasn't it that Michael Topper article? I wrote about it somewhere else, too. I think in the article I wrote something about the psychopathic state of America, that we're almost required to resist that domination for the sake of the future, for the sake of the STO position itself. Well, so in other words...

A: One thing you should consider is that the so-called "rules" that dictate that it is being less than human to defend oneself and what is right and true just may have been programmed to make one weak.

Dominance, power and money (Cs also said once that humans are hungry for money). The true values and aims of 3D STS. All means to achieve that are affordable, especially with increasing stakes and size of booty in question. Think of international affairs and double standards shown by the West (i.e. the most recent one about Venezuela, Syria, and compare that with France), accuses to some of Eurasia nations for their aka meddling into foreign affairs, imposing sanctions on baseless ground without providing evidence to support claims, etc. How to fight those who really do not care about previously signed off responsibilities, who do not follow religion, legal or other norms they previously established to support balance. Seems that the Law is nothing in nowadays if that doesn't fit the Master's agenda. But don't dare to behave in the same way as your Master because you will bear consequences of breaching the Law. Yes, the last C's remark notes that it's another manipulation to make the other/opposite side weaker.
So how to overcome these programmed weaknesses is the Question. Probably killing a man is not a sin by default, so to speak, but it all depends on circumstances or situation.

I'd like to share with you, and those who feel the same way, this bit from what Laura posted here:

Nienna; Your kind and thoughtful act of posting that particular post of Laura has strengthened me enormously. Thank you. Maybe I have been too hard on myself, but really, I think I may have been pitying myself. Surrounded by a wonderful family, but one that has NO interest in my findings, leaves me very melancholy at times. Upwards and onwards.

Dominance, power and money (Cs also said once that humans are hungry for money). The true values and aims of 3D STS. All means to achieve that are affordable, especially with increasing stakes and size of booty in question. Think of international affairs and double standards shown by the West (i.e. the most recent one about Venezuela, Syria, and compare that with France), accuses to some of Eurasia nations for their aka meddling into foreign affairs, imposing sanctions on baseless ground without providing evidence to support claims, etc. How to fight those who really do not care about previously signed off responsibilities, who do not follow religion, legal or other norms they previously established to support balance. Seems that the Law is nothing in nowadays if that doesn't fit the Master's agenda. But don't dare to behave in the same way as your Master because you will bear consequences of breaching the Law. Yes, the last C's remark notes that it's another manipulation to make the other/opposite side weaker.
So how to overcome these programmed weaknesses is the Question. Probably killing a man is not a sin by default, so to speak, but it all depends on circumstances or situation.
I was thinking that due to the greater level of complexity (4D being an order of magnitude above us) the war efforts in that density also become much more complex.I mean,we're no longer swinging swords or maces,most of modern warfare is electronic or informational.So while regular combat still takes place and you still need soldier and tanks and whatever else,the first and most important front is electronic.
In 4D where you can basically have superman level soldiers and time and space altering technology ,the emphasis on tanks and large armies is not as important (yet as we're aware they still have them,and in fact as some ancient accounts like the vedic epics point to us having fought with them) the main emphasis being on energy and mind domination. So their wars would look very different,yet they still have bodycounts and more traditional physical conflict.It is still a physical density after all.

I was thinking that due to the greater level of complexity (4D being an order of magnitude above us) the war efforts in that density also become much more complex.I mean,we're no longer swinging swords or maces,most of modern warfare is electronic or informational.So while regular combat still takes place and you still need soldier and tanks and whatever else,the first and most important front is electronic.
In 4D where you can basically have superman level soldiers and time and space altering technology ,the emphasis on tanks and large armies is not as important (yet as we're aware they still have them,and in fact as some ancient accounts like the vedic epics point to us having fought with them) the main emphasis being on energy and mind domination. So their wars would look very different,yet they still have bodycounts and more traditional physical conflict.It is still a physical density after all.

Have the C's not said that the war is being fought through us? It seems to me that it is a fight over our species' consciousness. 4D STS wants to manipulate this world so we are all heavily STS orientated in our mindset and conduct. By contrast, 4D STO seeks to assist those of us in 3D who wish to evolve from being STO candidates so that when we transition to 4D we are STO orientated.

4D STS seeks to interfere, manipulate and control.
4D STO seeks to assist, support and empower.

OSIT

Have the C's not said that the war is being fought through us? It seems to me that it is a fight over our species' consciousness. 4D STS wants to manipulate this world so we are all heavily STS orientated in our mindset and conduct. By contrast, 4D STO seeks to assist those of us in 3D who wish to evolve from being STO candidates so that when we transition to 4D we are STO orientated.

4D STS seeks to interfere, manipulate and control.
4D STO seeks to assist, support and empower.

OSIT
They have also said that 4D fights wars that manifest as horrible weather in our realm.

They have also said that 4D fights wars that manifest as horrible weather in our realm.

Thank you, I had forgotten that. I wonder if 4D STO can more directly resist 4D STS when it comes to external forces to us such as weather? If I remember correctly, 4D STO do not directly interfere with us 3D boys and girls as that would contravene our free will. However, weather and other Earth changes are generally outside of our compass so they may more directly challenge 4D STS efforts. Although, I am now reminded that a memorial gathering for a disastrous weather event precipitated a re-occurrence of the said event due to the consciousness of the gathered people. This was mentioned in a recent C's transcript, I believe. Is this a contradiction? Or is my assumption that they may more directly fight 4D STS forces in error? Something for me to ponder when I am more compos mentis :).

Perhaps it can be interpreted in the following way: Apparently in the 4D the psychic part takes on greater relevance and strength than in the 3D. When the soul is not so compressed - the energy of the soul - as in 3D it is well could express its attributes without major obstacles, independently of the orientation.

In addition to what I can understand the 4th density is several orders of magnitude above the 3rd density. The latter seems to me to be because of the amount of energy that is involved when there is a conflict.

If the bad weather, big tornadoes and storms are the reflection of events in the 4th density, the energy is tremendous!

For example, a hurricane:

How much energy does a hurricane release?

Hurricanes can be thought of, to a first approximation, as a heat engine; obtaining its heat input from the warm, humid air over the tropical ocean, and releasing this heat through the condensation of water vapor into water droplets in deep thunderstorms of the eyewall and rainbands, then giving off a cold exhaust in the upper levels of the troposphere (~12 km/8 mi up).
One can look at the energetics of a hurricane in two ways:
  1. the total amount of energy released by the condensation of water droplets or ...
  2. the amount of kinetic energy generated to maintain the strong swirling winds of the hurricane (Emanuel 1999).
It turns out that the vast majority of the heat released in the condensation process is used to cause rising motions in the thunderstorms and only a small portion drives the storm's horizontal winds.

Method 1) - Total energy released through cloud/rain formation:
An average hurricane produces 1.5 cm/day (0.6 inches/day) of rain inside a circle of radius 665 km (360 n.mi) (Gray 1981). (More rain falls in the inner portion of hurricane around the eyewall, less in the outer rainbands.) Converting this to a volume of rain gives 2.1 x 1016 cm3/day.

A cubic cm of rain weighs 1 gm. Using the latent heat of condensation, this amount of rain produced gives

5.2 x 1019 Joules/day or
6.0 x 1014 Watts.

This is equivalent to 200 times the world-wide electrical generating capacity - an incredible amount of energy produced!
Method 2) - Total kinetic energy (wind energy) generated:
For a mature hurricane, the amount of kinetic energy generated is equal to that being dissipated due to friction. The dissipation rate per unit area is air density times the drag coefficient times the windspeed cubed (See Emanuel 1999 for details). One could either integrate a typical wind profile over a range of radii from the hurricane's center to the outer radius encompassing the storm, or assume an average windspeed for the inner core of the hurricane. Doing the latter and using 40 m/s (90 mph) winds on a scale of radius 60 km (40 n.mi.), one gets a wind dissipation rate (wind generation rate) of

1.3 x 1017 Joules/day or
1.5 x 1012Watts.
This is equivalent to about half the world-wide electrical generating capacity - also an amazing amount of energy being produced!

Do not forget that if in the 3rd density there is a human-cosmic relationship ... can we assume that this relationship is much more direct in the 4th density?

Do not forget that if in the 3rd density there is a human-cosmic relationship ... can we assume that this relationship is much more direct in the 4th density?

I think yes, it goes in hand with your saying about energy being much more tremenduos which probably goes with this connection with higher thought centers. There is no more conflict between spirit and flesh and wasting of energy on that and there is better and faster connection to that out there, there being no more illusions and delusions of who you are and where you are headed.

I think it depends on the case by case situation, what are the purposes, we being here where there is duality and no need to waste energy and unecessary resources(energy, which is their God like money here, which is same in the end) and controling the top of pyramid which impacts every aspect of life is enough, especially if it is by "free will" no matter it being manipulated, etc... and wanting to keep food in the pens by not giving them hints they are food by concealling their presence is the key, by not seeing hidden hand it is easy to believe there is none. It is a more sophisticated way and I am reminded of saying in one session we are experiment, so I think this a unique and rare case. It is fought through us because there is still choice in each of us.

On the other hand I have no doubt there is real physical fluid like conflict on 4D where there is no purpose for manipulation and mind control because sides are already chosen, path is already taken long ago, (only maybe on those that have choice to make on 3D), just we have not seen an ounce of it. It is natural that two opposites will collide. Does not mean it can not also become pysical here if wanted but as said there is no need.

Back
Top Bottom