Session 29 December 2018

Author, art professor, feminist, and cultural commentator Camille Paglia speaks on the current transgender mania, the wisdom of early medical & surgical intervention (calling it "child abuse"), and how the explosion of gender identities is a recurring sign of cultural collapse throughout the history of civilization.
I tried to find the Youtube automatic transcription and below is the point about the history of civilization in terms of gender indentitites. I edited the lines to become a text while maintaining the times for easy viewing. The text would need editing to be written English, and some words get missed or wrongly transcribed, but overall the idea is there.

My book sexual 04:04 persona began as a dissertation at Yale 04:07 graduate school and androgyny I've 04:09 always been fascinated you know to the 04:11 subject of androgyny and that's what the 04:13 sexual persona is​
I explored it in 04:15 history but the more I explored it I 04:17 realized that that historically this 04:21 this the movement toward androgyny 04:23 occurs in late phases of culture okay as 04:26 a as a civilization is starting to 04:29 unravel okay 04:31 and that you can find it again and again 04:33 again through history​
in the in in the 04:35 in the Greek art okay you can you can 04:37 see it happening all of a sudden okay 04:39 there's a kind of you know there's the 04:41 the the sculptures of handsome nude 04:45 young men athletes that used to be very 04:47 robust okay in the archaic period 04:48 suddenly begin to be seem like wet 04:50 noodles okay toward the end all right 04:53 and that and that the people who live in 04:55 such periods at late phase of culture 04:57 whether it's the Hellenistic II or 04:59 whether it's the Roman Empire whether 05:01 it's it's a the move decade of Oscar 05:03 Wilde an 1890s whether it's in Vine our [Weimar] 05:05 German II people who live in such times 05:07 okay feel that they're very 05:09 sophisticated the right cosmopolitan 05:11 okay yeah how about sexuality 05:12 heterosexuality so watch anything goes 05:14 and so on​
05:15 alright and so and but but we from the 05:17 perspective of a historical distance 05:19 okay you can see that it's a culture 05:21 that no longer believes in itself okay​
05:22 and then and then what you walk which 05:24 you invariably get are you know are 05:27 people who are convinced of the power of 05:30 heroic masculinity okay on the edges 05:33 whether the Vandals and the Huns okay or 05:35 whether or whether they're the 05:36 barbarians of Isis 05:37 okay you see them you know starting to 05:40 mass on the outsides of the culture and 05:42 that's what we have right now but there 05:44 is a tremendous and and rather 05:46 terrifying disconnect between the 05:49 infatuation with the transgender 05:50 movements on in our own culture and 05:53 what's going on out there okay and so I 05:56 mean that's why I'm concerned I feel 05:59 it's ominous [...]​

L) Apparently so! It's a dominance thing. It's not about sex, it's about dominance.
A: No. It is about power not sex.

I have a question. I have been reading and watching videos on the subject of how current feminism (and cultural Marxism etc ..) identifies and makes patriarchy a power struggle between oppressors and oppressed, you know all this hysterical situation that is debated around this issue, as the man dominates over the woman, that is to say the structures of power ... it is exactly what the lizards are doing, for what is expressed in this last exchange of information.

So, is there any truth in it? I mean, this really confuses me. This would validate the feminist argument of the power of man over women??

Is everything a power relationship as the postmodernists say?

I can understand that living in a STS world is the norm ... but ... I do not know, it worries me.

Previously I quoted a youtube with Camille Paglia, where she says:
05:22 and then and then what you walk which 05:24 you invariably get are you know are 05:27 people who are convinced of the power of 05:30 heroic masculinity okay on the edges 05:33 whether the Vandals and the Huns okay or 05:35 whether or whether they're the 05:36 barbarians of Isis 05:37 okay you see them you know starting to 05:40 mass on the outsides of the culture and 05:42 that's what we have right now but there 05:44 is a tremendous and and rather 05:46 terrifying disconnect between the 05:49 infatuation with the transgender 05:50 movements on in our own culture and 05:53 what's going on out there okay and so I 05:56 mean that's why I'm concerned I feel 05:59 it's ominous [...]
And then today while looking for something on SOTT there was this article from May 2016: Sultan Erdogan: 'Women are breeders, Muslims must go forth and multiply' -- Sott.net
Devout Muslim families ought to thrive without considering population planning and birth control,
says Turkey's president. Recep Tayyip Erdogan is known for previously equating birth control to treason and harshly opposing gender equality.​
"We will multiply our descendants. They talk about population planning, birth control. No Muslim family can have such an approach," Reuters cited Erdogan as saying in a live-broadcast speech in Istanbul on Monday. "Nobody can interfere in God's work. The first duty here belongs to mothers."
On the International Women's Day, March 8, the president said he believes that "a woman is above all else a mother," stressing that women cannot be freed "by destroying the notion of family," in a speech full of quotes from Koran on the virtues of motherhood.​
A couple of days later, Turkey's first lady praised the often-criticized harem of the Ottoman Empire as "a school for preparing women for life."
"The harem was a school for members of the Ottoman dynasty and an educational establishment for preparing women for life,"Emine Erdogan said at an official event on the Ottoman sultans in Ankara, according to Turkish TV stations.​
While urging his compatriots to protect the family, the president also insisted that "women are not equal to men."
"Our religion [Islam] has defined a position for women: motherhood," the Guardian cited Erdogan as saying at a summit on justice for women in Istanbul. The president's daughter Sumeyye was present among the audience.​
"You cannot explain this to feminists because they don't accept the concept of motherhood," Erdogan added.​
Women and men are not equal "because it goes against the laws of nature" and differences in their "characters, habits and physiques," believes the Turkish leader.​
"You cannot place a mother breastfeeding her baby on an equal footing with men," Erdogan said, because women cannot do the same work as men "as in communist regimes," where women are given a shovel and told what to do. "This is against their delicate nature."
Erdogan's stance found the full support of then-Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, who said that gender equality in developed countries leads to higher suicide rates.​
"Since our women are fulfilling that divine mission of keeping humanity alive, they have the right to rest before and after becoming a mother and spare time for their children. Granting this is not a favor, it is just paying a debt," Davutoglu said in December 2015.​
In December last year, Erdogan dubbed birth control a form of treason threatening the nation's bloodline. Moreover, he believes any married couple should have at least three children in order to boost the Turkish population.​
"For years they committed the treason of birth control in this country, seeking to dry up our bloodline. Lineage is very important both economically and spiritually," Reuters cited Erdogan as telling a couple after serving as a witness at their wedding.​
What a contrast to much of what is being promoted in Western Europe and North America.

I was wondering if Peterson and Paglia had ever come together and they have - haven't watched it yet, buts sounds intriguing:

Modern Times: Camille Paglia & Jordan B Peterson
Jordan B Peterson
Published on Oct 2, 2017

Dr. Camille Paglia is a well-known American intellectual and social critic. She has been a professor at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (where this discussion took place) since 1984. She is the author of seven books focusing on literature, visual art, music, and film history, among other topics. The most well-known of these is Sexual Personae (http://amzn.to/2xVGEEV), an expansion of her highly original doctoral thesis at Yale. The newest, Free Women, Free Men: Sex, Gender, Feminism, was published by Pantheon Books in March 2017 (http://amzn.to/2hGycTG).

Dr. Paglia has been warning about the decline and corruption of the modern humanities for decades, and she is a serious critic of the postmodern ethos that currently dominates much of academia. Although she is a committed equity feminist, she firmly opposes the victim/oppressor narrative that dominates much of modern American and British feminism.

In this wide-ranging discussion, we cover (among other topics) the pernicious influence of the French intellectuals of the 1970's on the American academy, the symbolic utility of religious tradition, the tendency toward intellectual conformity and linguistic camouflage among university careerists, the under-utilization of Carl Jung and his student, Erich Neumann, in literary criticism and the study of the humanities, and the demolition of the traditional roles and identity of men and women in the West.

This session and the previous one are filled, for me, with numerous responses from the C’s that connect many of my dots. I hope to share them as I do my research. I would like to share one from YouTube that I viewed last night that is relevant, I think. Go to Clif High and view the Richard Dolan & Clif High discussion on UFOs, Alien Encounters & Secret Space. Thanks a ton for all at the Chateau for the incredible effort and time you take to light our path to the future.

One more comment. I have listened to the Camille Paglia and Jordon B. Peterson discussion JEEP mentioned. They are spot on. What two opposite sex intellectuals could be more credible that agree on what is happening to the distortion of our humaness that the STS minions are being allowed to soil the objective inquiry process in our educational institutions.

Thanks to the backlash, the APA published sort of a semi-apology, which IMO doesn't make it better at all: Twitter message not reflecting the Guidelines for Boys and Men - Society for the Psychological Study of Men and Masculinity

I agree. That was the equivalent of a mincingly worded page six retraction, buried away from sight while the nonsense narrative is unofficially given freedom to advance.

-And what the heck? Since when did the APA get into the game of even discussing masculinity in terms of mental illness? It's like a Trump negotiation tactic; say some preposterous thing and then wind it back upon public outcry to what was originally desired; Now that the discussion is on the table, certain players need only wait for the opportune moments of maximal cultural hysteria to inch it forward into the arena of treatable illness.

I wonder if the day will come when schools refuse students if their parents fail to accept orders to drug their boys with estrogen?

This session and the previous one are filled, for me, with numerous responses from the C’s that connect many of my dots. I hope to share them as I do my research. I would like to share one from YouTube that I viewed last night that is relevant, I think. Go to Clif High and view the Richard Dolan & Clif High discussion on UFOs, Alien Encounters & Secret Space. Thanks a ton for all at the Chateau for the incredible effort and time you take to light our path to the future.

lara4unow,

I was thinking about Cliff High today before I saw you post. I do like to check in on him once in awhile to see what he is up to so to speak. If you use the little link button Link.png you can easily add the video link to the post. I think is this the one you mean.

Richard Dolan & Clif High on UFOs, Alien Encounters, & Secret Space

L) Most, most interesting. I was thinking recently that it doesn't really matter if the masses of people know for sure that the character of Jesus was modeled on Paul and Caesar because the thing is that it's the idea of a type of person and the idea of the person being anointed or Christed to bring new concepts to humanity, to act as an “ancestor connection” so to say for the purposes of inspiration and help. Pauline Christianity if it's understood and followed correctly, is probably a good thing. We're Paleochristians. We believe in the original way that was taught by Paul based on Caesar and his own visions, but there are other Christians who have variations which can be better or worse depending on the interpreters. What Paul did to oppose those murdering apocalyptic Dead Sea Scrolls types, and to change Roman and Greek perceptions, was nothing short of a miracle in and of itself. He must have had help. So anyway, that was just my musing. Time to say good night.

A: Blessings in Christ! Good bye.

A short film from William Patrick patterson's channel, celebrating Gurdjieff's birthday, and speaking about esoteric christianity- the fourth way. It will be nothing new to most members, but I like how he points out the fourth way is actually the first way.

I agree. That was the equivalent of a mincingly worded page six retraction, buried away from sight while the nonsense narrative is unofficially given freedom to advance.

-And what the heck? Since when did the APA get into the game of even discussing masculinity in terms of mental illness? It's like a Trump negotiation tactic; say some preposterous thing and then wind it back upon public outcry to what was originally desired; Now that the discussion is on the table, certain players need only wait for the opportune moments of maximal cultural hysteria to inch it forward into the arena of treatable illness.

I wonder if the day will come when schools refuse students if their parents fail to accept orders to drug their boys with estrogen?
Guess I'm getting even slower on the uptake - but think about it: masculinity in terms of mental illness.

I think we can all agree that Trump qualifies as exhibiting a high level of masculinity although not at all in the same way as Putin IMO. So, is this a way to plant the idea that Trump = toxic masculinity and therefore, mentally ill, thus unfit to be President/impeachable? Or is my conspiracy detector shorting out from too much crazy?

Guess I'm getting even slower on the uptake - but think about it: masculinity in terms of mental illness.

I think we can all agree that Trump qualifies as exhibiting a high level of masculinity although not at all in the same way as Putin IMO. So, is this a way to plant the idea that Trump = toxic masculinity and therefore, mentally ill, thus unfit to be President/impeachable? Or is my conspiracy detector shorting out from too much crazy?

I am sure the connection to Trump is fine with the anti-Trumpers but as far as I am concerned this is on a species level not just national political scale. I would start thinking "broader".

(Joe) Putin ate my lunch! Is the promotion in Western society of a hostile attitude towards traditional masculine qualities part of a broader nefarious plan?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Is part of that to try and make a generation of weak men?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Is that with a view to some kind of post 4D transition scenario or something like that, or is it more of a takeover on 3D?

A: More a reflection of desired relationship between 4D STS and humanity.

I am sure the connection to Trump is fine with the anti-Trumpers but as far as I am concerned this is on a species level not just national political scale. I would start thinking "broader".
Totally agree that the APA "toxic masculinity" declaration is very much a part of the broader plan to weaken men generally. Just in reading Woodman's post mentioning Trump, it suddenly struck me how this could go down: Trump = toxic masculinity and therefore, mentally ill, thus unfit to be President/impeachable. I was like, "Oh! Why didn't I see that as being a tactic right away?".

No need. The environment/food is already saturated w/ estrogen mimicking soy. Beef, pork, poultry being fed GMO soy at worst or 'organic' soy at best. Consequently, eggs full of soy too. Check the ingredients of what's for sale at the grocery store. You'll be hard pressed to find anything w/o soy of some kind. And because the public has been brainwashed to think it's a healthy source of protein, it's being consumed on an unprecedented scale. And so, soy boys:
Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.
Urban Dictionary: Soy Boy
My understanding is that the estrogen-like saturated environment is behind increased menopausal hot flashes and night sweat episodes as well. And that soy and peanut molecular similarity is basis for increasing peanut allergy problem - along w/ peanut oil in vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom