Session 29 December 2018

Meager1

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
“Recall that 4D is a realm where thought has the power to create. If a mind, and here we mean much more than you understand as mind, thinks about a structure or something that needs to be accomplished, it assembles itself, more or less. Then when the structure is sent back through the realm curtain, the "idea" is the attractor blueprint that draws to itself the matching elements from your reality and they proceed through the process of organic assembly. This occurs because even inanimate matter has a minimal level of matching consciousness.”

Is it just me, or might the above help to explain how the pyramids etc got built without the actual technology existing to build them.

“Recall that 4D is a realm where thought has the power to create. If a mind, and here we mean much more than you understand as mind, thinks about a structure or something that needs to be accomplished, it assembles itself, more or less. Then when the structure is sent back through the realm curtain, the "idea" is the attractor blueprint that draws to itself the matching elements from your reality and they proceed through the process of organic assembly. This occurs because even inanimate matter has a minimal level of matching consciousness.”

Is it just me, or might the above help to explain how the pyramids etc got built without the actual technology existing to build them.
I thought they were built using sound technology. Wasn't that stated by the C's previously? Apologies if I am misremembering.

Funnily enough, the paragraph above in respect of the 4D blueprint then causing a 3D actualisation is not dissimilar to something I just read in a novel ie. 'Xenocide' [the third novel in the Ender's Game series].

Ant22

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Please be informed that the whole scaring-a-cat-with-a-cucumber can be traumatic for a cat. I can remember Zoya mentioning it in a Pet Health Segment some time ago, but I couldn't find a forum post.
I realise that The Mechanic and my intention wasn't to suggest it is OK to scare our pets for our own amusement. I simply drew an analogy between what 3D does to 2D and what 4D does to us: as above so below.

Learner

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Nienna; Your kind and thoughtful act of posting that particular post of Laura has strengthened me enormously. Thank you. Maybe I have been too hard on myself, but really, I think I may have been pitying myself. Surrounded by a wonderful family, but one that has NO interest in my findings, leaves me very melancholy at times. Upwards and onwards.
I can count myself very lucky regarding my family as well overall, and we do agree on some levels while on others we don't (and it also depends on the respective person). But if you feel completely alone in this, well, that must be awful at times. However, somewhere I read a post by Ennio - don't know where - which said, to paraphrize it, that we can only be best examples for others by putting in action the insights and knowledge we've gained. And others can then decide (especially those living alongside us), when they see that it does us good, if they want to implement some of it into their lives as well.

One example of this would be fixing our diet and detox. This already puts into question a generally consented upon reality, and if this is not denied but openly explored, it opens up chances for questioning other aspects of that kind of generally consented upon reality. But that's up to their own choices in the end.

I can count myself very lucky regarding my family as well overall, and we do agree on some levels while on others we don't (and it also depends on the respective person). But if you feel completely alone in this, well, that must be awful at times. However, somewhere I read a post by Ennio - don't know where - which said, to paraphrize it, that we can only be best examples for others by putting in action the insights and knowledge we've gained. And others can then decide (especially those living alongside us), when they see that it does us good, if they want to implement some of it into their lives as well.

One example of this would be fixing our diet and detox. This already puts into question a generally consented upon reality, and if this is not denied but openly explored, it opens up chances for questioning other aspects of that kind of generally consented upon reality. But that's up to their own choices in the end.

Learner, Had a read of your post and promptly went for a little cry upstairs. It was wonderful and released a lot of tension. You are so right . I just have to get with the script and shape myself. Went for a 4 mile walk today as the sun was hidden behind the clouds and that was good. Thank you for that whisper in my ear.

Learner

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Learner, Had a read of your post and promptly went for a little cry upstairs. It was wonderful and released a lot of tension. You are so right . I just have to get with the script and shape myself. Went for a 4 mile walk today as the sun was hidden behind the clouds and that was good. Thank you for that whisper in my ear.
You are most welcome! :-) And I am glad, the release and the walk helped you.

Yes, that remembering of ourselves to follow through with our own choices respective the Work is hard enough, especially if we - or aspects of ourselves - are standing in the way and / or if we want to avoid potential conflicts with those around us (at least from my experience). Then, external consideration also comes into play here.

I love going for longer walks too, when I can make it, as it usually also helps me to release tension and clearing the head (and if it is just from stress of sitting too long in front of the laptop; and sometimes due to disagreements or feeling depressed), which can thus give way to new insights and ideas, how to go about on solving problems / obstacles and follow through with choices if this is on the front to do.

The Mechanic

Jedi Council Member
I realise that The Mechanic and my intention wasn't to suggest it is OK to scare our pets for our own amusement. I simply drew an analogy between what 3D does to 2D and what 4D does to us: as above so below.
Ah, allright, then I didn't understand you correctly. And, yeah, so true.. lot's off cucumbers for us 3d'ers. Thanks for reminding me :-)

thorbiorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
And don’t forget that the creators of Islam borrowed heavily from the stories of Abraham and Moses which the Jews invented with models of real historical figures of Greek and Egyptian history back when the OT was written in about 272 BC. All of that is discussed by Gmirkin and Wajdenbaum. (Argonauts of the Desert etc.} The inventors of Islam didn't know that they were creating stories based on already invented stories, etc.
There is a recent interview with Russel Gmirkin in which he has time to put forward his findings about the origin of the Bible and it's borrowings from the templates put forward by Plato. Initially the sound is falling out, but it gets better after some about 15 minutes
The moment I inserted begins a question that is followed by Gmirkin mentioning Plato who gave the template around which later theocracies were built.

Top Bottom