Session 23 March 2019

As for new environmental conditions which are themselves designed, I agree, kind of. But I don't think it's as direct as a cook increasing the temperature. Lifeforms themselves seem to have terraformed the planet, creating different chemical conditions and affecting environments in various ways to support new forms of life that couldn't have existed in the previous conditions. Changes like that could be planned in the sense of a desired progression from "World A" to "World B", etc. Basically, "OK, we need more oxygen now, so we need to make these kinds of organisms." The conditions change drastically, and then it's a matter of just watching to see which parts still work and which don't. The ones that don't will die off. Parts can be reused, or maybe those forms serve no purpose in the new phase of life.

I agree with the bolded part. I think that environmental conditions can be directly and drastically changed only by natural cycles/forces and 4D designers have to choose the most appropriate environments for the lessons profile of the seeded species. Consider this:

Q: (L) What was the genetic combination used to obtain the Oriental races?

A: Orientals come from a region known in your legends as "Lemuria," and are a previous hybridization from 7 genetic code structures from within Orion Union, designed to best fit the earth climate and cosmic ray environment then existent on earth.

Q: (L) Okay, what about the Semitic and Mediterranean peoples?

A: Each time a new flock was "planted," it was engineered to be best suited to the environment where it was planted. Aryans are the only exception, as they had to be moved to earth in an emergency.

Q: (L) If races are engineered on earth to be "best suited," what factors are being drawn from or considered regarding the Semitic race?

A: They are not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab as all others. They were "Planted" in the Middle East.

Thank you for another fascinating session!:flowers:

Thanks for sharing, mind blowing stuff! :clap::thup:

Reading the session immediately produced a myriad of follow-up questions in my mind. For instance:

- if the universe is endless and/or there are an infinite number of universes, can the 4D creators choose where to conduct their experiments, are there an infinite amount of experiments going on in 'different places' ?

- if there's no time, i.e. there's no starting point of the universe (the universe(s) have always existed), wouldn't the 4D creators have done all their experimenting 'by now'? A possible answer: many 4D creators have completed the 'experimenting cycle' and then moved on to higher levels – the 'newbies' will start from scratch at some 3D location, for 'practice'. So the Earth is a 'course assignment' for a bunch of newbies?

- what about diseases, like cancer => do the 'antennas' in that case receive a wrong kind of signal (on purpose by STS?) or is there a 'bug' or 'breaking down' of the modulating process of the soul? Or, if the soul decides it wants to 'move on' it signals the proteins to shut down?

- does an unhealthy diet disturb/change the receiving capabilities of the 'antennas'? Are the 4D STS guys 'promoting' a cr*ppy diet, by broadcasting the idea to people's minds (because they can't interfere directly), because then the 'antennas' pick up more STS-signals instead of STO-signals?

- do the 4D creators know that we know, that their secret is now exposed? :lol:

Well, funny way to put it. But, if you consider the evolution of mind, humanity, consciousness, etc, that is portrayed in Collingwood's "Idea of History", with the facts of non-evolution of lifeforms on earth punctuated by cataclysms and destruction, you get the idea that the only thing that really evolves is consciousness, and it does so by using physical forms. The Cs were right: the Universe is a School!!!

Those who are 1st, 2nd, 3rd density beings need the material worlds to jump into and learn how to grow up in such environments, and expression of love is to create for them by 4th and higher density beings, these worlds. And help them by assisting in their development. This is how I see "love" in the "evolution."

If it comes to the further part of your post, practically, your view is the same as mine; because, by definition, the beings from the higher densities (as Cs gave it) will see such creations as the "playground" for consciousness to provide the consciousness with as much as possible the most valuable experiences from material life and allow spiritually develop. The "hard" and "mundane" survival of the physical form is pointless, as by themselves they (4Density+) do not experience anything like this.

It all gives new meaning to the lyrics of "Amazing Grace".

Amazing Grace

"Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
That sav’d a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears reliev’d;
How precious did that grace appear,
The hour I first believ’d!

Thro’ many dangers, toils and snares,
I have already come;
’Tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promis’d good to me,
His word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

Yes, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease;
I shall possess, within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun forbear to shine;
But God, who call’d me here below,
Will be forever mine."

(Anonymous 1829 addition:)
When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we’d first begun."

Amazing Grace" is a Christian hymn published in 1779, with words written by the English poet and Anglican clergyman John Newton (1725–1807).

But I don't think it's as direct as a cook increasing the temperature. Lifeforms themselves seem to have terraformed the planet, creating different chemical conditions and affecting environments in various ways to support new forms of life that couldn't have existed in the previous conditions. Changes like that could be planned in the sense of a desired progression from "World A" to "World B", etc. Basically, "OK, we need more oxygen now, so we need to make these kinds of organisms." The conditions change drastically, and then it's a matter of just watching to see which parts still work and which don't. The ones that don't will die off. Parts can be reused, or maybe those forms serve no purpose in the new phase of life.

Simply put, with this new information, we don't know how any of it happened. When you posit certain "engineers" essentially creating "life" through thought, then there are, in theory, no limits to what they can create. Entire worlds, from scratch, could be conceived of and 'manifested'. That might be a good question for another session (assuming we want to delve into such an abstract - for us - topic). There does seem to be some contradictory things said over the course of the sessions. For example, human 'souls' entering into neanderthals and directly changing them into modern humans by the 'soul' changing DNA, and then the excerpt that Altair posted here where it is said that different modern human types were "engineered in an orion lab".

Thank you very much Xyneaea from Cassiopaea,Ark,Laura,Andromeda,Artemis and The Marvelous Team :flowers:

I have to see the proteins in a different way now.After this remark:"In other words, the trillions of these little appendages or little antennae on proteins are sort of like the anchors for the soul? Like the little antenna that collect photons?"And the answer is YES.So comes to my mind if we have an inadequate diet, our proteins are going to be in a chaotic situation.What is going to happen with vegetarians and vegans?Is that the reason that their "energy" are more appetizing to 4D STS.? Are their beliefs go against objectivity?

We share genes from many species and families and maybe this is the reason of the efficiency of a healthy microbiome.They are not human bacteria and they have a marvelous symbiosis with our body in a correct situation.And even more THEY train our immune system how to defend against the enemy.Isn't that amazing?:wow:

Back
Top Bottom