Session 23 March 2019

Thank you for the session,
I find it interesting and question myself wondering if these 4D bleedthroughs the C's have referred to lately in past sessions might have anything to do with DNA info, I mean engineering DNA info, and the ones that get it are antenna tuned to the vibrational info coming down as also the C's recommanded to get in tune with the right vibes. To add to it the Covid-19 that was also mentionned as a possible DNA unlocker. Lots to think about. Any enlighment will be welcomed!

I wondered about this bit about the antennas in connection with Reiki. Especially when applying Reiki straight after an injury happens (like a bang on the head or getting a finger caught in a door or twisting an ankle), like immediately. It always astounds me how powerful Reiki is when applied immediately. This brings me to what Chu asked in a previous session:

Perry Marshall mentions in Evolution 2.0 as an example how bacteria that is stressed in the body due to antibiotics within 30 minutes can transfer genetic material and duplicate it so that it can survive.

In connection with Reiki, my thought is that perhaps when one injures a finger or bangs the head or similar, that the body's cells are sending out stress signals via these small antennas as those cells are suffering hardship. There could be a small window of time that is optimal for healing and the Reiki intensifies the antennas to be restored and/or to attract more light and thus to heal. Perhaps it restores the existing damaged cells to health again in a very short time and if Reiki is not applied, then the body has to recycle those cells and do a bigger repair job.

With refence to your comment regarding Evolution 2.0. Several years ago, when doing my own research regarding Lyme (I have the disease). I came across a physician, his name escapes me at this time, he helped develop the CD 49 test in HIV patients he was treating at that time, he also treated Lyme patients, he performed an experiment using doxycycline on Lyme bacteria from blood of patients that were in remission, the bacteria became reanimated. There is such a clamp down on Lyme information, almost all the links. with useful information I had are no longer available. For me I found botanicals and tinctures were far more effective.. could be the relationship between the light OSIT.

A lot of information in this session! It is interesting how there’s ALOT missing in cellular biology, anatomy, etc in what they teach in universities and in many books. They seem to not have the whole “deeper” part of the info and also don’t incorporate the spiritual parts. It’s no wonder why most people engage and have a strong belief in materialism.

I’ve noticed, that when when a person/ group of people want to spread good knowledge that could help out humanity, there’s always “evil” Kabbalist groups interfering and twisting the truth and inserting lies. STS is really afraid of the light and can’t even notice that they’re own darkness is literally eating them up!

(L) There is no evolution.

(Pierre) But the ideas in the mind of the engineer of the mind in 4D DOES evolve...
It’s amazing reading a few books on these things. Particularly the Body Electric where numerous biological items are found, for instance bacteria that contain small pieces of magnetic crystals that allow them to orient themselves to the earth’s field.

But what you can see is the 4D STO designer perhaps testing out that small part to later be added to say one of the mechanisms pigeons can use to navigate on cloudy days, testing the parts as the C’s said. Anyway for me, it all ties into the latest video that Chu placed online about the Kingdom of God. If you have enough respect, reverence and awe of the creation that we live in to study it just to learn. Then eventually you’ll get keys to design things, but there sure is a lot to learn in order to design life.

It’s amazing reading a few books on these things. Particularly the Body Electric where numerous biological items are found, for instance bacteria that contain small pieces of magnetic crystals that allow them to orient themselves to the earth’s field.

But what you can see is the 4D STO designer perhaps testing out that small part to later be added to say one of the mechanisms pigeons can use to navigate on cloudy days, testing the parts as the C’s said. Anyway for me, it all ties into the latest video that Chu placed online about the Kingdom of God. If you have enough respect, reverence and awe of the creation that we live in to study it just to learn. Then eventually you’ll get keys to design things, but there sure is a lot to learn in order to design life.
Could you share the link to the video you're talking about?
I can't see it (from the name "The Kingdom of God") on the YT Chu's Channel.

Thanks for the suggestion you've made here and there on the forum about the book The Body Electric. It's in my WishList now!

Could you share the link to the video you're talking about?
I can't see it (from the name "The Kingdom of God") on the YT Chu's Channel.

Thanks for the suggestion you've made here and there on the forum about the book The Body Electric. It's in my WishList now!
It’s free in .pdf online and another book that’s good is Bioenergetics by Szent-Gyorgyi. They were both written well before the current system really clamped down on that type of research. It was a real turning point for me to realize the body was designed, so we should be looking into the insights of that design instead of what the standard western medicine practice is of really polluting the design with chemicals that slow down or disrupt very very efficiently designed cellular processes.

For instance the HBOT therapy probably works quickly because oxygen is the most efficient way to transfer energy in a cell. I believe it acts as an electron donor or receiver, essentially filling a role as a semiconductor. Medical science is chasing the wrong “cures”, they’re disrupting a highly tuned system. Cures are no doubt there for anyone who seriously studies the design to figure out exactly what’s happening.

I also tried to find George Offutt’s book on the electrical function of the ear, but no luck yet. It’s out of print. It’s fascinating stuff, so I agree with the C’s that in this case learning actually is fun, perhaps that’s why many can’t stand school, they’re not actually learning, so it isn’t fun. It’s a very simple insight.

Back
Top Bottom