Fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris

I think if they really have the nerve to reconstruct it in any other way than it was originally designed, it will just be another sign in my book that the reason for the fire was really a divide and conquer statement from pretty satanic people who wanted to make a sadistic point there. I just can't believe that anyone would even come up with such disgusting ideas for such an incredible and historic piece of art/work. It is like blatantly destroying history in brought daylight, infront of the eyes of the whole world. Maybe that's the ultimate agenda of what happened?

Also, them cutting of the heads of those incredible sculptures is just utterly disgusting and again points to a very sinister mindset/agenda to me. How dare they!

:curse:

This rooster, also made of repelled copper, shelters, according to the Church, relics of Saint Genevieve and Saint Denis, as well as a fragment of Christ's crown of thorns, supposed to protect Parisians.
The rooster also reminds me of the Denial of Peter when the cock crowed when Peter thrice denied knowing Jesus before his crucifixion.

In other words, the symbolic statues of the apostles were beheaded!
Saudi Arabia, ISIS/IS, comes immediately and then a little later the French revolution with the Guillotines used during the Reign of Terror.
It could have to do with the beheading of John the Baptist. A part of the Templar heresy is said to have been involved reverence toward John the Baptist over and above Jesus. I remember reading in The Templar Revelation (Picknett and Prince) the Templars were said to carry around the skull of John the Baptist as a sacred relic.

Maat mentioned Saint Denis, the patron saint of Paris. He was martyred with beheading. There is some interesting things about St Denis - Denis - Wikipedia

According to his hagiographies, he was bishop of Paris in the third century and, together with his companions Rusticus and Eleutherius, was martyred for his faith by decapitation.
[...]
Denis is the most famous cephalophore in Christian legend, with a popular story claiming that the decapitated bishop picked up his head and walked several miles while preaching a sermon on repentance. He is venerated in the Catholic Church as the patron saint of France and Paris and is accounted one of the Fourteen Holy Helpers

There Denis was appointed first Bishop of Paris.[4]The persecutions under Emperor Decius had all but dissolved the small Christian community at Lutetia (Paris).[5] Denis, with his inseparable companions Rusticus and Eleutherius, who were martyred with him, settled on the Île de la Cité in the River Seine. Roman Paris lay on the higher ground of the Left Bank, away from the river.

Throughout much of the Middle Ages, the Abbey of St Denis and the canons of Notre-Dame Cathedral were in dispute over ownership of the saint's head. The Abbey claimed that they had the entire body, whilst the Cathedral claimed to possess the top of his head which, they claimed, had been severed by the executioner's first blow.[16

And with this:

In traditional Catholic practice, Saint Denis is honoured as one of the Fourteen Holy Helpers. Specifically, Denis is invoked against diabolical possession and headaches[11] and with Sainte Geneviève is one of the patron saints of Paris.

AttributesChristian Martyrdom, carrying his severed head in his hands; a bishop's mitre; city; furnace[2]
PatronageFrance; Paris; against frenzy, strife, headaches, hydrophobia, San Dionisio (Parañaque), possessed people

His Attributes (bolded) fit with the recent events of Notre Dame; ("city" is Île de la Cité and "furnice" is fire).

His Patronage (bolded) fits 'Dionysian-ism' of which his name ultimately derives (hydrophobia means "fear of water" and is the historic name for rabies... ironic, then, what is fast becoming 'madness of the island'):

he medieval and modern French masculine given name Denis derives from the Latin and Greek name Dionysius. This saint is sometimes distinguished as St Denis of Paris His name is also sometimes spelled Dennis and Denys

They are... how can I say... Mad. Devilish. Look what they did in Syria, giving money and help to the cutters of heads... destroying all the ancient cities... Killing historians... They are like a machine that is here to destroy, now is the turn of the past of Occident. They do that with the stones, that are history. They also do that in the realm of books... in the realm of spirit. They are extremely dangerous for humanity. Is people aware of how dangerous they are? Very interesting times we are in! to see all of this madness is really interesting. To see them more and more how they are and see how people accept or not their madness.

All the people I know believe in the official story, that the fire at ND was an accident, a stupid accident due to some bad wires. They don't know about the project of La cité, nor the relation with the Olympic games. They are, unfortunately, possessed by the messages from TV. and maybe they don't care, after all.

Beyond the fact that this supposedly 'accidental' fire was politically expedient, the fact that Macron was so quick not only to announce a contest to redesign the destroyed spire in a more modern appearance, but now is saying the rebuild should reflect France's current diversity by including a minaret, can anyone continue to believe that this was just an accidental occurence? Plus, can you imagine for one minute what the Muslim response would be should any government advocate adding a Christian cross to any mosque anywhere?!!

And, I do not know if I am surprised or not that some had suggested a minaret ... as the saying goes, when the river sounds, water carries

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/04/20/modern-architects-want-glass-roof-steel-spire-minaret-notre-dame/ said:
Perhaps most controversial is a proposal in Domus, the architecture magazine, by Tom Wilkinson, for the fallen spire to be replaced with an Islamic minaret, to memorialise Algerians who protested the French government in the 1960s.

“These victims of the state could be memorialised by replacing [the spire] with – why not? – a graceful minaret,” Wilkinson insisted

Another very good video. Once again, the "likes" don't show, even thought she's got a lot of good comments.

You can set the automatic subtitles for watching in English, they aren't so bad. But she basically asks Macron for answers, questions the official story (the burning of the oak, etc.), asks why it is that experts (architects, engineers, etc.) aren't being heard (she shows that they now need to submit their answers before being interviewed), she points out how it seems that the government doesn't care about anything "French", but is pushing for mutil-culturalism BS, etc.

And the comments keep showing that a lot of people don't buy the official narrative.

Something else occurred to me when watching this girl: Having lived in France for 20 years, I got used to French people never being very vocal about being proud of France, loving their country, etc. It is very different in other countries, where even having the country's flag on one's house is seen as a nice thing to do. This woman made me realize that the sentiment IS there, but that most people just don't dare express it. It was very heart-warming. She mentioned how Christian values matter, not just because they are Christian, but because, like Notre-Dame, they are part of the French culture and value system. She hinted at the abhorrence of pushing for multiculturalism and liberal values, for a modernized "plan" for the church purposefully turning the spire into a "secular symbol". Seriously, on a church?

Anyway, as bleak as things are, it is good to read so many comments by people who still think, and who appreciate their roots. In spite of how the system has tried to take it out of them with the super high-competition and striving for purely intellectual achievements, I think there is still a sentiment of belonging which transpires, of wanting some traditional values to be respected. The same goes for the Yellow vests. Not that it may lead to any good results in the end, but at least knowing it's still there is somehow a bit heartening, IMO.

... to memorialise Algerians who protested the French government in the 1960s.
I must admit I'm not very familiar with this period or episode of history. Christians in Algeria are a minority and a religion that established because of French rule. The Algerians protesting the French government were Muslims, not Christians. According to Wiki:

Religion in Algeria is dominated by Muslims at about ninety-seven percent of the population. The vast majority of Muslims in Algeria adhere to Sunni Islam

So yeah, they should have a minaret installed in their memory on the most iconic Christian cathedral in existence??! :nuts:

Interesting that the majority are Sunni whereas Shia has no significant presence according to Wiki:
Religion in Algeria - Wikipedia

Anyway, as bleak as things are, it is good to read so many comments by people who still think, and who appreciate their roots. In spite of how the system has tried to take it out of them with the super high-competition and striving for purely intellectual achievements, I think there is still a sentiment of belonging which transpires, of wanting some traditional values to be respected. The same goes for the Yellow vests. Not that it may lead to any good results in the end, but at least knowing it's still there is somehow a bit heartening, IMO.

Yes! You are right. Suddenly we can feel passion in the air!

Something else occurred to me when watching this girl: Having lived in France for 20 years, I got used to French people never being very vocal about being proud of France, loving their country, etc. It is very different in other countries, where even having the country's flag on one's house is seen as a nice thing to do. This woman made me realize that the sentiment IS there, but that most people just don't dare express it. It was very heart-warming. She mentioned how Christian values matter, not just because they are Christian, but because, like Notre-Dame, they are part of the French culture and value system. She hinted at the abhorrence of pushing for multiculturalism and liberal values, for a modernized "plan" for the church purposefully turning the spire into a "secular symbol". Seriously, on a church?

I'm in love with this girl! :love:
She made such a good investigation with proofs (screenshots) about churches being burned in France. Now I wonder if it's the same at a larger scale in the world.

I'm remember the C's saying that a dark shade was gliding over France. So the question is: why they are pushing so hard to wipeout this country? A revenge?

I remember the C's saying that the important point is the frequency. The frequency must match 4D STS plan. Is Christianity a thorn in their side? Is it too deeply encrusted in French people? Perhaps churches are the problems because they are present in each village and they maintain the frequency just by being here?

Perhaps their is something about technology. Perhaps if you manage to put technology (new roof made of glass, light ...) in the "Master" church of a country, you change the frequency of all church because the referent changed and over people generations you change the people frequency, the past being wiped out.

Maat mentioned Saint Denis, the patron saint of Paris. He was martyred with beheading. There is some interesting things about St Denis - Denis - Wikipedia

I don't know if - the Notre Dame Cathedral's spire, being it's highest point and the first to be destroyed by fire, could be "symbolic" of a beheading? Add to that, the desecration and treatment to the statues before removal. I don't know any Cultural Minister who would be stupid enough, to permit the use of a blow torch, on a Centuries old National treasure? Plus, how did they get that stunt past the UNESCO Officials? There's also the thought - the C's have mentioned - to look for 3's in events. In that regard and with respect to St. Denis, as Patron Saint, could the damage to the roof and spire be considered - the defacing "spiritually" of the heart-soul of France?

Also inside the Notre Dame Cathedral, among so many historical artefacts, is the notable 17th century organ with all of its parts still functional. There are also drawings, plans and engravings which showed the old and hidden mysteries of several of the church developments and how the city of Paris came into being."

Paris is now the Capital of France and it's seat of government but that hasn't always been the case. Since Macron seems hell-bent on destroying France's cultural Heritage - are there any rumors - Macron is planning on relocating the Capital? Maybe back to Versailles or Bordeaux, perhaps? (So he can completely avoid the YV protesters?)

This is a chronological list of capitals of France.
List of capitals of France - Wikipedia

Apr 19, 2019 - Notre-Dame can evolve in its rebuilding, UNESCO says
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/macron-meets-officials-eyes-notre-dame-for-legacy-building-1.5105075
France's Macron wants to see speedy rebuild of centuries-old cathedral
afp-1fr501.jpg

UNESCO director-general said the monument's 'integrity and authenticity' must be respected, but that doesn't mean the site must remain unchanged. (Bertrand Guay/AFP/Getty Images)

The UN's cultural agency has said the reconstruction of Notre-Dame must protect the universal value of the site but that doesn't mean the cathedral in Paris must be rebuilt exactly as it was.

A delegation from UNESCO, which oversees global heritage issues, met with French President Emmanuel Macron at the Élysée Palace in the city on Friday.

According to Macron's office, UNESCO representatives said they were ready to help with the reconstruction of Notre-Dame, especially by providing technical expertise.

UNESCO director-general Audrey Azoulay said the monument's "integrity and authenticity" must be respected, since it's a World Heritage site, but that doesn't mean the site must remain unchanged. The comments were reported by Macron's office.

UNESCO formally recognizes the right of each generation to participate in humanity's heritage "including through adaptation to natural and historic processes of change and transformation" and "new possibilities offered by evolving technologies."

Macron's push for a speedy rebuild indicates he wants the fire-ravaged monument's reconstruction to be part of his legacy, and is seizing the moment to try to move on from the divisive yellow vest protests. His initial wish for it to be rebuilt in just five years was met with incredulity.

[...]Charlotte Hubert, president of France's group of architects specialized in historic monuments, told BFM news broadcaster that experts are planning to install a wide tarpaulin on the roof of the cathedral.

The provisory installation will have the form of a "pointed roof" higher than Notre Dame's original roof, to allow renovation workers to rebuild the frame under its protection, she explained.

The reconstruction is prompting widespread debate across France with differing views over whether it should involve new technologies and designs. Macron's office, has for example, said that the president wants a "contemporary architectural gesture to be considered" for the collapsed spire, which wasn't part of the original cathedral.

He has named a general, Jean-Louis Georgelin, former chief of staff of the armed forces, to lead the reconstruction project.

Over $1 billion US has already poured in from ordinary worshippers and high-powered magnates around the world to restore Notre-Dame.

Top French art conservation officials said the works inside Notre-Dame suffered no major damage in the fire and the pieces have been removed from the building for their protection.

Isabelle Palot-Frossat of the centre for research at the French Museums said neither fire, nor soot, nor water reached inside the cathedral's walls. The fierce fire Monday evening was concentrated on the cathedral's roof.

April 29, 2019 - France in a rush to train skilled workers to restore Notre-Dame

A cameraman films a model of the spire of Notre-Dame cathedral at the Les Compagnons du Devoir headquarters in Paris, France, April 24, 2019. REUTERS/Benoit Tessier
France is in a hurry to rebuild world famous Notre-Dame Cathedral, and Romain Legoube, an 18-year-old apprentice carpenter, hopes to be among those chosen for the prestigious task of restoring its centuries-old roof.

Legoube is one of around 10,000 students trained every year by Les Compagnons du Devoir, a guild association created over 70 years ago, with a nod to medieval traditions, to train people in different crafts.

I'm remember the C's saying that a dark shade was gliding over France. So the question is: why they are pushing so hard to wipeout this country? A revenge?

I didn't find "dark shade" but I found "There is a grave aura of danger spreading over France."
This was in reference to Nicolas Sarkozy and the French elections mostly. It is ironic that it is April again and Macron is planning for the summer Olympics are in Paris in 2024 and to probably boost his image (he thinks). Who hates Christianity more than the Muslims (and I do mean I think there may be another group who does)?

Session 16 July 2007:
Q: (Joe) Was there any election fraud in the 2007 French elections?

A: Of course!

Q: (Joe) Is there a percentage we can have of fraudulent or stolen votes?

A: Believe that the percentage is over 20 percent.

Q: (Joe) So 20%?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) That would suggest that only 30% of people voted for Sarkozy. (H) Did Segolene get more votes than Sarkozy?

A: Yes.

Q: (S) So that pretty much means that the feeling that Laura and I had that maybe Sarkozy wasn't quite so evil was probably fairly wrong?

A: Probably, but remember that Sarkozy is not in charge. He just doesn't fully realize it yet.

Q: (H) Will there be some sort of event that will sort of bring it home to him?

A: Most likely. There is a grave aura of danger spreading over France.

Q: (L) Danger from where?

A: Conflict is between those who want to put France in the bind and those who do not and know it will be like sparks in a powder keg.

Q: (L) Why would it be like sparks in a powder keg?

A: The French mentality: arrogance etc.

Q: (Joe) They're worried about another revolution. (L) And who is pressing to put France in the bind?

A: Your favorite Zionazis.

Q: (L) And who is against it?

A: Sarkozy among others. Though he is trying to appease in some ways.

Q: (H) Was Segolene more closely aligned with the Zionazis?

A: That is an interesting question: Let us just say she was picked to run to lose.

Q: (H) So is this Julien Dray character who is close to her one of the key players?

A: Indeed. Sarkozy thinks he can handle it, but he will find he has a tiger by the tail.

Q: (Joe) So essentially, both Sarko and Segolene were picked, and Segolene was picked because she would be a plausible loser, but the whole thing was rigged anyway so Sarko would win.

A: Good analysis. See? What do you need us for?

Q: (S) So they picked him because he's kind of the dupe. So he's kind of against the Zionists, but he's going to discover very soon that it doesn't matter because they put him in power and they're going to make him do whatever they want...

A: Not against, just thinks he is smarter.

Q: (H) So the supposed reconciliation with some of the socialists that Sarko is proposing is in fact a building of the Zionist front within the French government.

A: More or less.

Q: (Joe) Does putting the French "in the bind", was that code for a terror attack?

A: Not particularly, just recreating same conditions as in US and UK.

Last edited:
I'd like to go back for a moment to the "mission impossible", ehm... pardon, "Mission extraordinaire" a.k.a. macabre. There is a Vanityfair interview with D. Perrault made after the ND fire. One thing that caught my eye:

19/04/2019
Q: Vous aviez mené en 2015 une réflexion sur la transformation de l’Île de la cité. Que constat faisiez-vous ?

[DP] D’une façon générale, l’Île de la cité avait un peu disparu de la carte. Sa seule existence est administrative : pas d’école, très peu d’habitants. Cette île est partie à la dérive au sens de l’usage que l’on en avait autrefois : quand elle était le cœur de Paris. ...

Q: Vous aviez proposé l’idée de construire un gigantesque sol de verre devant la cathédrale de Notre-Dame de Paris…

[DP].... Ces idées sont toujours d’actualité et verront peut-être le jour grâce ou à cause de cet évènement. Car la cathédrale a été endommagée mais elle suscite aujourd’hui une attention nouvelle. L’île de la cité va être portée par des visiteurs qui viendront du monde entier pour voir comment le patrimoine en France est protégé et valorisé.

Deepl transl.:
Q: In 2015, you had led a reflection on the transformation of the Isle of the City. What did you find yourself doing?

[DP] Generally speaking, the city's island had disappeared a little from the map. Its only existence is administrative: no school, very few inhabitants. This island drifted away in the sense of the way it was used in the past: when it was the heart of Paris...

Q: You had proposed the idea of building a gigantic glass floor in front of Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral...

[DP] ...These ideas are still relevant today and may come about thanks to this event or as a result of it. Because the cathedral has been damaged but it is now attracting new attention. The city's island will be visited by people from all over the world to see how France's heritage is protected and enhanced[?].

I didn't find "dark shade" but I found "There is a grave aura of danger spreading over France."
This was in reference to Nicolas Sarkozy and the French elections mostly. It is ironic that it is April again and Macron is planning for the summer Olympics are in Paris in 2024 and to probably boost his image (he thinks). Who hates Christianity more than the Muslims (and I do mean I think there may be another group who does)?

Session 16 July 2007:
Thank you to found back the exact sentence and the session! Yes it was related to the 2007 election but I think it's a long term plan and the sentence is still valid. In fact, even more today, knowing who are the masters of Macron.

Quote from the source from the Art Graphique & Patrimoine ! My bad-:(
There is a good article (in French) about the digitization process here:
with this little piece (in deepl. transl.)
Data analysis is currently underway. AGP, which keeps all the data at home and does not perform calculations in the cloud to avoid any risk of hacking, had to buy a new server with 16 disks of 14 TB each, or 224 TB, to accelerate the calculation. As Gaël Hamon says, a classic survey can be followed by one to two weeks to assemble the data into a consistent and reliable image. In the case of Notre-Dame, this work must be done urgently and AGP works 7 days a week.

They have another one (French) briefly describing preparatory steps that have to taken before the reconstruction process can even start:
excerpts in G-transl.:
In the aftermath of the Cathedral fire, restoration strategies appear. First we will have to install an umbrella scaffolding, which will not be easy ...

It is now necessary to analyze the structure of the building and decide which structures need shoring or support. At least two of the vaults of the nave collapsed. The walls at the north and south ends of the transept are weakened. Once this analysis is completed and the consolidation work is completed, which will certainly take several weeks, perhaps up to 3 or 4 months, the building will have to be placed out of the water.

Place the building out of water while the roof is gone, involves laying down the entire length and width of the nave and transept a huge umbrella scaffolding. Previously, it was necessary to dismantle the existing scaffolding, twisted and blackened, but still in place. The erection of this first scaffolding took four months, from April to July 2018.

Its disassembly and installation of a new umbrella scaffold will last at least six months. The new scaffolding could be in place in January or February 2020. The removal of the largest debris accumulated on the ground could take place after the dismantling of the existing scaffolding and at the same time as the construction of the new scaffolding. Once the building out of water, a drying time of the stones of the walls and vaults will be necessary: perhaps two months, according to Frédéric Letoffé. Which brings us to April 2020.

The roof of the cathedral was partly lead. During the fire, the lead melted (melting temperature 327.5 ° C) and poured into the building, sometimes emerging on the facade. The soot and ashes of the fire blackened the stones and, driven by the water from the fire lances, infiltrated the entire building.

It will take a long and delicate cleaning, probably until the end of 2020, before considering the beginning of the restoration.

The President of the Republic announced that he wanted a reconstruction in 5 years. It's probably too optimistic. With its long experience in the restoration of historic monuments, the GMH is rather 10 to 15 years of work.

Possibility of Being said:

"It is now necessary to analyze the structure of the building and decide which structures need shoring or support. At least two of the vaults of the nave collapsed. The walls at the north and south ends of the transept are weakened.

Once this analysis is completed and the consolidation work is completed, which will certainly take several weeks, perhaps up to 3 or 4 months, the building will have to be placed out of the water".

"Its disassembly and installation of a new umbrella scaffold will last at least six months. The new scaffolding could be in place in January or February 2020".

I do not know if there is a rainy season in Paris, if there is one, rainwater inside a cathedral from 800 to antiquity is a real threat to its structure.
The protection announced I think it will take a long time.

UNESCO director-general Audrey Azoulay said the monument's "integrity and authenticity" must be respected, since it's a World Heritage site, but that doesn't mean the site must remain unchanged. The comments were reported by Macron's office.
What a contradiction! Anyway, is UNESCO an organisation type the UN? It seems to me that yes.

UNESCO's aim is "to contribute to the building of peace, the eradication of poverty, sustainable development and intercultural dialogue through education, the sciences, culture, communication and information".[6] Other priorities of the organization include attaining quality Education For All and lifelong learning, addressing emerging social and ethical challenges, fostering cultural diversity, a culture of peace and building inclusive knowledge societies through information and communication.[7]

Building of peace, yeah. Oh yes, they are doing a good job, as we can see. And this about UNESCO and Wikileaks, interesting:

Wikileaks[edit]
On 16 and 17 February 2012, UNESCO held a conference entitled "The Media World after WikiLeaks and News of the World."[137] Despite all six panels being focused on WikiLeaks, no member of WikiLeaks staff was invited to speak. After receiving a complaint from WikiLeaks spokesman Kristinn Hrafnsson, UNESCO invited him to attend, but did not offer a place on any panels.[citation needed] The offer also came only a week before the conference, which was held in Paris, France. Many of the speakers featured, including David Leigh and Heather Brooke, had spoken out openly against WikiLeaks and its founder Julian Assange in the past.[138]WikiLeaks released a press statement on 15 February 2012 denouncing UNESCO which stated, "UNESCO has made itself an international human rights joke. To use 'freedom of expression' to censor WikiLeaks from a conference about WikiLeaks is an Orwellian absurdity beyond words."[139]

From Wikipedia.

Back
Top Bottom