Session 23 March 2019

Yes, it can be as you describe it. Of course without a person operating it is the same as nothing. But mainly the idea that arose is by the similarities between the symbolic and its effects.

And the idea of connecting it to a computer, I never suggested it be without human intervention. In fact I would not mention neurofeedback if I think that the human touch is not needed.

On the other hand I rely on the premise of the Cs when they said:

Q: (T) One last question and I will be gone for now. Who sent me the information in the dream?
A: You don't have to "go". Complex.
Q: (T) Was the information sent by the good guys or the bad guys?
A: Different concept.
Q: (T) What race of beings? Did it come from a specific race?
A: Not exactly.
Q: (L) Can you give us just a few words on this?
A: Okay, Laura. Cosmic retrieval system.
Q: (L) What does the cosmic retrieval system retrieve?
A: Remember computer was inspired by cosmic forces and reflects universal intelligence system of retrieval of reality.
Q: (T) This is a computer network, yes or no?
A: Strange thought pattern.
Q: (T) What you have described, on a very large scale, sophisticated...
A: Grand scale, close.
Q: (T) Can I access it through our earthly computer system?
A: In a sense, but not directly as of yet. But just wait. [Break]

So there is no evolution as such, just plain engineering by higher sources through multiple interactions. Somehow it reminded me a concept of project methodology (waterfall or Agile) when a project team aims to create a new product or add some functionality or renew hardware/software. Legacy product or hardware may be left to run in parallel for short time just in case something goes wrong with the new one, but at later stage it's shut down completely if new one runs as expected. So a project team acts like Creator of IT System. Same with species and planet life just the main unseen actors are 4D residents. That's mind blowing.
And if you just look at various TV channels or mandatory school/university books - they are all suggesting that Evolution is the force which helps to adapt and prepare to live in changed environments.
I wonder why we are so manipulated, what would have changed in humanity behavior if we were told the truth about this... Or maybe who denied to tell us the truth - PTB on earth or our creators? Maybe both?
Farmers grow cattle, sheep, etc. My guess is that both species are aware of each other and what each party is able to do, at some sense, and still sheep graze next to farmer's home. Does that mean that sheep may be aware of what's going to happen in the end but they still accept that, OR that sheep have not been given that level of consciousness to realize what "the end" means for them. In any way sheep do not try to escape from farmer, except rare cases (those which are more intelligent?). I'm trying to make parallels with humanity and 4D creators.

(L) It unlocks something. Years ago, the Cs talked about needing to have the wrong locks removed. They also said something about faith… “When you have found something of truth you will receive demonstrations which locks in your faith. “

(Pierre) You KNOW in your belief center, and that's empowering. I think they even allude to some of the steps in 4th density where this creative thinking is due to the fact of a knowledge-based belief center.

(L) Well, what did they say? Life is Religion. Paying close and careful attention to objective reality... I don't think there is anything in the world that is more akin to paying close and careful attention to objective reality than studying how DNA works, cell biology, the machines of the cell, how bodies are built, how bodies work... that is the most intensive act of studying Nature possible, I think... For me, it's been the most powerful... This is stuff that has come up since I was in science classes; we didn’t have this information then though I strongly suspected something was up when I read what was then known about ribosomes!

(Pierre) And actually you described it. This process of accumulating knowledge to absorb it in your belief center. You described the process of learning about Intelligent Design a month ago. You said something like you learned so much about it, you were intimately convinced about it.

(L) For me, it was like being reborn. Like having locks on my mind just blown off.

(Pierre) What I say, is it correct, or is it off?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) To be fair to them, the Cs said years ago that all the power to change reality is contained in the belief center of the mind.

(L) Yeah. For 20 years, I couldn't BELIEVE in anything!

(Pierre) You wanted to know. It's not mutually exclusive what the Cs said. You can believe AND know. You can believe BECAUSE you know. That's a big step.

(L) Well, it's what the Apostle Paul said: Faith is confidence in things not seen, and he also said that we can KNOW all about God by observing what has been created, that is, things that CAN be seen. If I can see the freakin' images of the images of the microscopic machines in the cell, and we're talking about... These are machines that convert light into sugar, water, and oxygen. 15 MILLION of them can fit on an area the size of an I-phone pixel!! [laughter]

This thing about believing, knowledge and faith as mentioned in the above session reminded me also of what Laura wrote years ago in the Wave series or SHOTW about Faith and the origin of the word. It was connected to the sanskrit word Sraddha. I don't remember the exact formulation but faith was akin to the trust that a tradesman has in the use of a tool. It wasn't blind at all.

Here is something from the net about Sraddha:
Śraddhā (Sanskrit: श्रद्धा) is often glossed in English as faith.
Āsthā is used for faith, religious beliefs and God.[1] The term figures importantly in the literature, teachings, and discourse of Hinduism, Jainism, and Buddhism.

It can be associated with faith, trust, confidence, and loyalty. The teacher Ammachi describes it as the "constant alertness arising from Love", and when choosing a single word to translate it into English, has used "awareness".[2]Other writers have also described the concept with emphasis on the intersection of faith and mindfulness, and it has been translated in this vein with words such as "diligence".[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_in_Hinduism#cite_note-3

So this is more like what Laura in the above session said about the Apostle Paul:
(L) Well, it's what the Apostle Paul said: Faith is confidence in things not seen, and he also said that we can KNOW all about God by observing what has been created, that is, things that CAN be seen.

It is clear that faith is not blind, but very much about paying diligent attention to objective reality.

So there is no evolution as such, just plain engineering by higher sources through multiple interactions. ...
And if you just look at various TV channels or mandatory school/university books - they are all suggesting that Evolution is the force which helps to adapt and prepare to live in changed environments.
I wonder why we are so manipulated, what would have changed in humanity behavior if we were told the truth about this... Or maybe who denied to tell us the truth - PTB on earth or our creators? Maybe both?
Farmers grow cattle, sheep, etc. My guess is that both species are aware of each other and what each party is able to do, at some sense, and still sheep graze next to farmer's home. Does that mean that sheep may be aware of what's going to happen in the end but they still accept that, OR that sheep have not been given that level of consciousness to realize what "the end" means for them. In any way sheep do not try to escape from farmer, except rare cases (those which are more intelligent?). I'm trying to make parallels with humanity and 4D creators.

I would not totally reject evolution because it could be a part of the story. For example, I watched a documentary where the hunters killed the elephants with big tusks and so left in the area only elephants with the genetics of small, shrill tusks.
I think it is good to make such parallels with animals because in essence there is no difference.
Animal has no much choice. If it runs away from a farmer, wolf or wild dogs would kill it. Or it does not know how to survive in the wild. If it knows, it is more difficult to live in the wild. It has to search for food and shelter itself.
It would be as if a man left a city and went to the mountain to live from his own effort without the benefits of civilization (like Chris McCandless, who was hungry and ate a poisonous plant and died).
One inconvenient thing is what people do to animals and plants that reflects to people. And it is awkward because it is impossible to avoid injustice to the lower beings (second density). Perhaps the only way is when someone stop to eat and die of starvation. And so by the very existence and playing by the rules of the game, we put ourselves into the chain of slavery.
The question is how to get out of that circle when we put the energy in that circle and bind ourselves to it.
I think if we sympathize with animals and plants, if we are sorry and if we are grateful for them, and if we seek forgiveness, that some of that negative energy is alleviated.

I would not totally reject evolution because it could be a part of the story. For example, I watched a documentary where the hunters killed the elephants with big tusks and so left in the area only elephants with the genetics of small, shrill tusks.

That's not "evolution" as normally understood either. Have you read this thread? Highly recommended!

As Chu said, this isn't evolution, but higher beings (humans) consciously changing the makeup of a species. And even that with very limited results.

I think if we sympathize with animals and plants, if we are sorry and if we are grateful for them, and if we seek forgiveness, that some of that negative energy is alleviated.

Yes, part of it is being aware that you can't escape the circle of life and "seek forgiveness". But I think the most important way of "seeking forgiveness" is to make the best you can of your existence in our realm. Living beings died so you can live - make it worth it by Learning and Giving!

In the exchange below taken from this session, it is mentioned that relocating the body, like in flying, depends on knowledge. Now, I'm wondering if an interpretation allows for a relationship to an excerpt from an earlier session, which mentions that PK depends on knowledge being sent, as I understand it, to the the object of the PK.
(L) Well, it's what the Apostle Paul said: Faith is confidence in things not seen, and he also said that we can KNOW all about God by observing what has been created, that is, things that CAN be seen. If I can see the freakin' images of the images of the microscopic machines in the cell, and we're talking about... These are machines that convert light into sugar, water, and oxygen. 15 MILLION of them can fit on an area the size of an I-phone pixel!! [laughter]

(Andromeda) That's crazy!

(L) That... That is the most astonishing engineering...

(Joe) It's so obtuse of human beings to not accept that. Human beings' conscious experience of the development of technology has been precisely that: being able to engineer things at a smaller and smaller level. So if you see the same thing in nature, how can you not say it was designed? If I designed it, how could it not be in another mind to design that? It's massively more complex, and it takes a lot of engineering and thought and design to make a microchip. Then you look at the body and you see things that are massively more complex, and you go, "No! That happened by accident!" Did the microchip happen by accident? Why would you even think it happened by accident?

(Ark) Something occurred to me when I was on my bike today. So, I am riding, right? And there is a butterfly in front of me. I ride, and the butterfly just flies in front of me. Probably it has some fun for doing that. Now, there is this road, and there is this butterfly flying. And we were both going against the wind. And then I am thinking: Okay, we have these Boeings with AI that are crashing. I've never seen a butterfly that crashed! [laughter] And then it goes against the wind! There is a software somewhere in the butterfly which is SO ADVANCED that it is... It cannot consciously compute anything, but something is doing it! So, how it can fly against the wind with almost no power?

(L) And that tiny little butterfly has a tiny little brain... it's so small!

(Ark) What I want to know is: Where is the software which is SO powerful and so universal?! It's crash-proof! Where does it come from? Is it in the genes? Or after the butterfly is born, it downloads from somewhere this software? Where is it?

(Pierre) It's the information field [makes patented Pierre Information Field Gesture].

(L) Information field. So, your question is: Where does the butterfly's software come from?

(Ark) Yes.

A: As Pierre said, it is information fully and freely given/received via the antenna of the proteins.

Q: (Scottie) So, can I fly like a butterfly if I have a different antenna? I've always wanted to fly, so...

(PoB) Why we cannot fly?

(L) Because we don't have the right antenna!

(Ark) We don't have the hardware for flying.

A: When you get enough knowledge, sure!

Q: (L) In other words, what they're saying is that when you get enough knowledge that you can engineer a living creature, then you can engineer yourself to fly. But first you need the knowledge to engineer a butterfly - at least! And based on what I’ve been studying, we have a ways to go yet!
Perhaps there are two possibilities; one is that one changes the hardware, like to be able to engineer a butterfly, then a bird and then later something more. The other would be that the body perhaps could be moved in pretty much the same fashion as is done in psychokinesis. The person flying or levitating would not move something else, like a cup or a book, but the body. In other words, just as I can ask my finger to move, a different level of communication would be to send a quantity of knowledge to the whole body, provided the receptors, antennas, proteins etc in the cells and organs were tuned to receive it, so that the object of the body would respond by doing what was asked. For that there would need to be a genetic coding for psychokinesis, which is discussed in the first part of following Session from 10 February 2018. I have included the whole introduction in order to have the context for the point about psychokinesis being the result of information being sent.
A: Fioineae Cassiopaea future genetic coder.

Q: (Artemis) You're going to code us or something like that?

A: Close

Q: (Artemis) So you're like the future Scottie or Mikey?

Q: (L) Does that mean that there is information in our genes that is being sent back to the past from the future?

Q: (L) Well, that's pretty interesting. I was just talking about this neurofeedback thing and that I noticed some sort of feedback effect from the solitaire game on my computer. I was able to not only induce certain phenomena at the end of the game, but after the second session of the neurofeedback, I was winning twice as many games as normal. Is that an effect of neurofeedback, that it enhances that kind of brain power?

A: For some, yes.

Q: (Artemis) Epic winning!

(Pierre) So it means you need some kind of pre-existing skills? Some people even if they do neurofeedback, they won't attain such results...

Q: (Pierre) So what is so special in Laura that makes her have an influence on random events like the color of the cards?

A: Born that way.

Q: (Artemis) Maybe she's born with it...

(Andromeda) Maybe it's Maybelline!

A: Genetic endowment for PK.

Q: (Andromeda) Like an X-man.

(Pierre) So, they say PK, psychokinesis. PK is not limited to solitaire.

Q: (Artemis) And there have been really weird times where I was looking for something in my room, and I realized I was holding it in my hand and I know I wasn't holding it before. I was weirded out by that, and I think it's related maybe.

A: It is genetic coding.

Q: (L) Okay, what questions do we have?

(Pierre) I still don't understand this coding thing... They mentioned it already when we asked about this gravity game. They said that the girls were unconsciously decoding, and now we talk about a similar topic: PK. And again, they talk about coding. Genetic coding... Is there like a... What is coded, and what is decoded?

(Artemis) Are we code benders?

(Joe) The last code bender.

A: Codes express as waves of energy.

Q: (Artemis) Think of it like the Matrix when he sees the code of the Matrix and affects it. Something like that.

(L) So they say express... Codes are information. They are stored as information. They express as energy. So, if that's the case, then would gravity be like the ultimate code or the ultimate information, and electromagnetism an expression of information?

(Pierre) So, if codes are involved in PK, and codes express as waves of energy, does it mean that in this world that PK is based on some energetic phenomena?

Q: (Pierre) Well, that's very blurry to me. When someone does some PK stuff, what happens to the energy? What is particular to a non-PK event? Is the energy compressed, distorted, twisted...

(L) What are you talking about? PK vs non-PK event?

(Pierre) At a distance I move this crystal. There is PK between the experiencer and the item. Energetically, what is going on? That's my question.

A: Information is being sent.

Q: (Pierre) Information is being sent by the individual to the item - in an energetic form?

A: Yes like a phone call.

Q: (Pierre) It's electromagnetic, and then...

(L) It gets decoded. So, next question?

(Artemis) Pierre is still curious... [laughter] So, this information that's being sent, it's like light being sent essentially, yes?

As Chu said, this isn't evolution, but higher beings (humans) consciously changing the makeup of a species. And even that with very limited results.

That's an example. In this example humans are the cause, in the other would be bacteria or the climate etc. I don't think it changes the essence, that it's evolution. Elephants are adapted to survive by their unattractive tusks.

"Evolution is change in the heritable characteristics of biological populations over successive generations.[1][2] These characteristics are the expressions of genes that are passed on from parent to offspring during reproduction. Different characteristics tend to exist within any given population as a result of mutation, genetic recombination and other sources of genetic variation.[3] Evolution occurs when evolutionary processes such as natural selection (including sexual selection) and genetic drift act on this variation, resulting in certain characteristics becoming more common or rare within a population." Evolution - Wikipedia

That's not "evolution" as normally understood either. Have you read this thread? Highly recommended!
It may not be a big enough step to call it evolution, but at least it can give an idea of how it starts. I'm not saying that evolution is all story, but that creation from the outside is not the whole factor neither. It can start in one way and end in another, at least slightly different. Due to adaptation to climate, Earth frequency, soul type, diet type etc.

That's an example. In this example humans are the cause, in the other would be bacteria or the climate etc. I don't think it changes the essence, that it's evolution. Elephants are adapted to survive by their unattractive tusks.
(...)
I am "agree" it doesn't change the essence, because it is NOT the same.

A: Learning how to think has been a big part of the destiny. Now, it must be combined with belief of a particular kind. Belief that is based on subjective wishful thinking is entropic. Belief that is based on firm knowledge of nature is empowering. This is what your grouping has lacked. You now have the opportunity and tools to change that.
(L) Here I think they're saying that when it releases, it can override the restrictions. In fact, probably what the person is experiencing is NOT a revival of the brain, but the manifestation of...

(Joe) There are some crazy examples of that. People who are old and ill and didn't speak for a period of time before they died. And then suddenly they woke up and spoke. But there are other cases of young people who died relatively young who'd never spoken a word in their lives who are more or less in a coma or severely handicapped. They never spoke a coherent word, and then just before they die they speak for the first time in their lives in full, proper language that they never used from the day they were born.

(Pierre) The human being is the marriage of the soul and the physical. Especially people dying, the physiology is impaired. But they're married together, so the physical restricts the soul. But just before death, the soul gets freed from the body. It's not restricted anymore.

Just thinking:
If the body/soul can do it before death maybe it is also possible in non-dieing state?
I do not know if this should be ever an aim in itself to achieve such a state but anyway it is interesting. Will such overriding of body functions happen when person achieves sufficient disconnection from body influences (pain, desire, fear etc) and subject him/herself directly under the rule of the soul (like in Ouspienksy's methaphore of cart and the lord)? In other words it resembles to me "to be dead to this world". So if a person, say, average Micheal :) would sufficiently live his life for higher purpose, learning lessons of eternal love, would that body be ruled by the soul instead of earthly low of nature?

Q: (Joe) To be fair to them, the Cs said years ago that all the power to change reality is contained in the belief center of the mind.

What I've noticed is that a lot of the information on the internet nowadays (especially with the introduction of AI & bots) there is more and more information, many of which may not be true. I think this is what causes some psychosis for people, as it can really affect one's belief centers, and in effect, alter one's reality.

I feel the need to practice discernment and healthy skepticism. I feel like there are disinformation agents targeting populations with certain personalities.

Just ran across this prescient tidbit from a 2009 article:

This swine flu “pandemic” may or may not be the final solution to the elite’s problem (us). But the hype may lead to a mandatory vaccination type situation which may create the pandemic situation, we don’t know. This whole swine flu outbreak could just be a beta test.

These genocidal fascist like Kissinger and others are ever increasing the potential for a One World Government, for example; during the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) Summit in Montebello, Canada in 2005, the “three amigos” (Bush, Harper and Calderon) released “North American Plan for Avian and Pandemic Influenza,” described as a “collaborative North American approach that recognizes that controlling the spread of avian influenza or a novel strain of human influenza, with minimal economic disruption, is the best interest of all three countries.” The plan outlines how “Canada, Mexico and the United States intend to work together to prepare for and manage avian and pandemic influenza.”

Like the global war on terror and the global economic crisis, this is just one step towords a One World Government, they pretend they are the saviors and not the creators of these events in history, but people are waking up. Let’s just hope they don’t have their megalomaniacal world order.

Just thinking:
If the body/soul can do it before death maybe it is also possible in non-dieing state?
I do not know if this should be ever an aim in itself to achieve such a state but anyway it is interesting. Will such overriding of body functions happen when person achieves sufficient disconnection from body influences (pain, desire, fear etc) and subject him/herself directly under the rule of the soul (like in Ouspienksy's methaphore of cart and the lord)? In other words it resembles to me "to be dead to this world". So if a person, say, average Micheal :) would sufficiently live his life for higher purpose, learning lessons of eternal love, would that body be ruled by the soul instead of earthly low of nature?
Brings to mind Paul's comments, "I affirm, brethren, I die daily" or "we are constantly being delivered over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh"

A: Indeed. And notice that it can appear as if "life" exists in the individual organs when in fact it is merely the antenna-like function of the protein.

[...]

A: Antenna! Attracts more than light! Life energy or what you might call "soul" is bound by antenna of a sort.
Just read an interesting article about how proteins 'dance' in a wave-like fashion to initiate cellular division, as if they act as receiver for the life force:

german article: Das Leben beginnt mit einem universellen Wirbeltanz

deepl translated:
Life begins with a universal whirl dance

Milliarden aktivierter Proteine wandern in Spiralmustern über die Membran der Eizelle und signalisieren auf diese Weise der Eizelle den Start der Zellteilung und so der Entstehung eines neuen Lebewesens. Copyright: Fakhri, Dunkel et al., „Nature Physics“ 2020 / MIT

Billions of activated proteins migrate in spiral patterns across the membrane of the egg cell, thus signalling to the egg cell the start of cell division and thus the emergence of a new living being. Copyright: Fakhri, Dunkel et al., "Nature Physics" 2020 / MIT

Cambridge (USA) - With images that are as spectacular as they are hypnotically beautiful, US researchers have succeeded in showing how life spreads in a newly fertilised egg cell when activated proteins spread in a spiral-shaped wave through the egg cell membrane, thereby giving the star signal for cell division.

As the team led by Professor Nikta Fakhri and Jörn Dunkel from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) recently reported in the journal "Nature Physics" (DOI: 10.1038/s41567-020-0841-9), the image shows a series of wave movements generated by billions of activated proteins in the cell membrane of the egg cell, which in this way give the egg cell the start signal for cell division, thus creating the cellular germ cell of an organism.

At the same time, the scientists describe that the same wave movements can also be observed in other systems, from oceans and atmospheric circulation to quantum fluids.

The researchers obtained the images with the help of starfish eggs, which they describe as model eggs of numerous other animal species. The scientists injected a specific hormone into these initially unfertilised eggs in order to simulate fertilisation and to observe and document the subsequent wave dance using fluorescent markers bound to a specific protein.

"Each wave appears in a kind of spiral pattern, moving in multiple forms simultaneously across the surface of the egg cell. Some of these spirals appear quite spontaneously and whirl away in different directions, while others collide directly with each other and immediately disappear again," the authors say.

The behaviour of these vortices can be compared to the behaviour of waves in other media and systems that are supposedly not connected to the egg cells. As examples, the researchers cite vortices in quantum fluids, which circulate in the Earth's atmosphere and oceans, and in patterns observed by electrical signals propagating through the heart and brain.

"So far, we know very little about the dynamics of these surface waves on eggs. After we were able to observe them for the first time, we started to analyze and model these waves and discovered that the same patterns occur in other systems," says Fakhri, adding: "It is a manifestation of an apparently universal wave pattern.

egg-waves-2_0.gif

Earlier studies had already shown that fertilisation of an egg cell directly activates so-called Rho-GTP proteins, which are located - initially inactive - in the cytoplasm inside the egg cell. Once activated, billions of these proteins rise from the cytoplasm to the surface of the cell membrane, where they spread in the pattern now observed and described for the first time.

"Imagine a dirty aquarium in which a fish suddenly swims close to the glass wall and this is the only way to make it visible from the outside," explains Dunkel, and continues: "Something similar happens inside the cell and when these proteins are activated, they arrive at the cell membrane and begin to move across its surface. In this way, the cell begins to prepare itself for cell division around the nucleus.

"The egg itself is a large cell and all these proteins must work together to find the centre so that the cell knows where to divide and fold to form an organism," says Fakhri. "Without these proteins and their wavelike propagation, there would be no cell division."

On the basis of their recordings, the scientists were able to observe that the waves also propagate oscillating in small hurricane-like spirals. They also succeeded in tracing the origin of each of these waves back to the centre of each spiral - an effect that the researchers call a "topological defect". With the help of statistical analyses of how fast and often these spiral waves moved across the surface of the cell, in which configurations they occur, collide with each other and disappear again, the scientists discovered similarities in the behaviour of similar patterns in completely independent and much larger systems: "We are dealing here with a universal phenomenon that is reduced to the scale of a cell," says Dunkel.

For the researchers, the observation opens up completely new perspectives for the investigation of which one could use many techniques that are already being used by others to study similar vortex patterns in other systems, in order to learn more about biology. In further investigations, the researchers now want to transfer their observations to other systems: "Just as this wave pattern in an egg cell transmits special signals (in this case for cell division), data processing with a quantum computer, for example, is concerned with arranging atoms in a liquid in precise patterns in order to translate information and thus perform arithmetical operations. Perhaps we can learn from the spiral patterns of the cell and transfer this knowledge to quantum liquids in order to construct minicomputers from biological cells," concludes Fakhri. "Although we expect some differences, we want to try to use biological signal waves as another tool for quantum computers by further research".

Back
Top Bottom