From Scottie's Tech.info: These Q-Link things actually work?!

I got mine, too.

I don't know if it's real silk or not, but it soundly failed the EM blocking test I put it through. I wrapped it around my meter and exposed it to various signals. I tried numerous different approaches and arrangements, and it made no difference whatsoever. (I did, however, learn that my hands can block 4G cell phone RF just fine. -To be expected as human flesh absorbs EM rather well).

But the beanie did so close to nothing that it's not relevant.

I conclude that either it isn't real silk or, (and I'm thinking this might actually be a real possibility), the C's were thinking ahead to the 5G paradigm and it will be quite effective against millimeter waves. I look forward to testing again when that tech starts to invade my environment and I manage to get my hands on a meter which reads up into the 30 Ghz range.

The last possibility is that the C's were just wrong or were leaving out some important detail.

Have you tested the silk whilst wearing it? I am wondering if it is only effective if it is worn on the body. That is, the physical body and the silk are affected by EM waves if they are separate from each other but if they are together i.e. the silk is worn, then the silk offers the body some protection. Perhaps, also, the silk needs regular contact with the skin of the body to gradually build up resistance to the EM waves, not unlike the Q Link is purported to work.

Have you tested the silk whilst wearing it? I am wondering if it is only effective if it is worn on the body. That is, the physical body and the silk are affected by EM waves if they are separate from each other but if they are together i.e. the silk is worn, then the silk offers the body some protection. Perhaps, also, the silk needs regular contact with the skin of the body to gradually build up resistance to the EM waves, not unlike the Q Link is purported to work.

No, I didn't test it while wearing it. I don't quite know how I'd put together an experiment like that.

I admit, I am coming at this from a materialist perspective; that is, assuming that the cloth is going to deflect energy wave forms. I don't know how to test for properties beyond that scope.

Crystals and such, however, operate in an energy range beyond/outside what our measurement tools are capable of reading, so perhaps there is something going on beyond the conventionally understood energy spectrums..?

Sometimes if feels like we're missing the knowledge for some sort of scientific field that can be used to test these results :lol:

I managed to get a nice orange Q link pendant on discount from Amazon. I would consider myself electrosensitive as I've had aches or a light buzzing sound in my head being near cell phone towers or a WiFi router for too long. I sleep much better when the WiFi is off and no others are in range.

No, I didn't test it while wearing it. I don't quite know how I'd put together an experiment like that.

I admit, I am coming at this from a materialist perspective; that is, assuming that the cloth is going to deflect energy wave forms. I don't know how to test for properties beyond that scope.

Crystals and such, however, operate in an energy range beyond/outside what our measurement tools are capable of reading, so perhaps there is something going on beyond the conventionally understood energy spectrums..?

I don't either so can but shrug, I'm afraid. I think it is fair to say that there is far more to reality that we don't know than we do. So if an individual uses a Q Link and gets good results from it then that is really what counts. It would be good to know how and why it works but not knowing does not negate the results.

I conclude that either it isn't real silk or, (and I'm thinking this might actually be a real possibility), the C's were thinking ahead to the 5G paradigm and it will be quite effective against millimeter waves. I look forward to testing again when that tech starts to invade my environment and I manage to get my hands on a meter which reads up into the 30 Ghz range.

The last possibility is that the C's were just wrong or were leaving out some important detail.

I thought about that but it's unlikely because the silk thread is still many times thinner than the wavelength of 5G. I think it might be a mistake to treat it as if it is an EMF shield, which it obviously isn't. If it helps with EMF then it must do so by a different mechanism. It is interesting that Mulberry extract is useful for leveling out blood sugar, whereas blood sugar issues is one main effects of EMF exposure. Perhaps silk has homeopathic amounts of mulberry in it? Who knows.

I thought about that but it's unlikely because the silk thread is still many times thinner than the wavelength of 5G. I think it might be a mistake to treat it as if it is an EMF shield, which it obviously isn't. If it helps with EMF then it must do so by a different mechanism. It is interesting that Mulberry extract is useful for leveling out blood sugar, whereas blood sugar issues is one main effects of EMF exposure. Perhaps silk has homeopathic amounts of mulberry in it? Who knows.
Well, to be fair, ALL cloth is made from fibers many times thinner than a millimeter, but woven together fiber creates cloth, a flexible barrier.

5G is known to be reflected by solid objects where 4G passes through walls and such, but perhaps a barrier made of the right material could make a difference. Little holes in a cloth would likely allow through smaller ripples, (if the fiber is reflective), but it might be enough to significantly reduce the power level. It's hard to say what the difference is between a sheet of paper and a sheet of cloth.

Here's a quote from Wikipedia concerning the Raytheon active denial "Heat Ray" system...

While it is claimed not to cause burns under "ordinary use",[47][48] it is also described as being similar to that of an incandescent light bulb being pressed against the skin,[13] which can cause severe burns in just a few seconds. The beam can be focused up to 700 meters away, and is said to penetrate thick clothing although not walls.[49] At 95 GHz, the frequency is much higher than the 2.45 GHz of a microwave oven. This frequency was chosen because it penetrates less than 1/64 of an inch (0.4 mm),[50] which – in most humans, except for eyelids and babies – avoids the second skin layer (the dermis) where critical structures are found such as nerve endings and blood vessels.
Active Denial System - Wikipedia

Now it struck me while pondering this and while looking at my own experiments, that human tissue is great at stopping EM. So something about tightly linked cell structures in human skin blocks the signal where it passes easily through walls and thick clothing. Perhaps that's an important aspect; the density of the cell structures and that it comes from a more complex being than a plant? (i.e., cotton).

Of the various fibers available for cloth, silk is one of the few which is extruded from a biological life form not in the plant kingdom. I know that the cell density in plants tends to be very low while in animals it is very high. (I wonder what sheep's wool looks like at the cellular level versus the silk worm's fiber?)

I wonder what multiple layers of silk bunched together would do. I tried that with what I had, but I didn't really have enough to make a thick pad when conducting my tests.

Anyway.., fwiw, I conducted a few of the tests you can perform to see if silk is real or fake, and the beanie passed those tests. (Rubbing it and listening to it. It got hot fast when rubbed, and it did indeed sound like crunching snow). But I couldn't find any part of it I'd feel happy about clipping to perform the burn test, which is probably the most definitive. -As well, the stretchiness of the fabric is enabled by the (possibly) silk fibers being wound around elastic threads, so burning it would create a mess of a result.

I'm going to hunt around and see if I can't just find some basic silk handkerchiefs and try testing a few different ideas.

I received my Q-Link pendant a few days ago from Amazon. I closed an older Visa I hadn't used in two years and opened an Amazon Visa cause gave me an $80 gift card, plus I got $10 Amazon credit from shopping at WholeFoods so it only cost me $15 (includes tax). I didn't like the cord so I ordered a small black ball-link chain and just started wearing it yesterday.

Does one wear it on the outside of clothing or inside, or does it matter? I'm sure there will be times I'll just stick the Q-Link it in my pocket or purse. I'm wearing my Cass Crystal pendant on a chain inside and Q-Link on the outside today. I take it that the two won't conflict with each other. ;-)

Does one wear it on the outside of clothing or inside, or does it matter? I'm sure there will be times I'll just stick the Q-Link it in my pocket or purse. I'm wearing my Cass Crystal pendant on a chain inside and Q-Link on the outside today. I take it that the two won't conflict with each other. ;-)

I have received my pendant as well. I think I'll have to trim the cord in order to wear the pendant close to my heart if that should be necessary.

I wonder if the pendant really works if there are one or two layers of clothing beneath it... :huh:
So I'll start wearing it on my skin unless my skin becomes too sweaty due to the heatwave.

wonder if the pendant really works if there are one or two layers of clothing beneath it... :huh:
So I'll start wearing it on my skin unless my skin becomes too sweaty due to the heatwave.

I just found this:

"Q. How close to my skin does the QLink® have to be?
Ideally, the QLink® should be no more than three inches away from the skin. The best benefits occur when worn right next to the skin or directly on top of clothing."

and

Q. Can I wear the QLink® Pendant inside / outside my shirt?
You can wear the QLink® either way. As long as it is within 3 inches of your skin it will resonate effectively with your body.

I don't know about radio waves, but "reality" waves, (or whatever you want to call them) are strong lately!

Moments after I signed off on my previous post in this thread, I wandered downstairs and found my room mate going through some old boxes, sorting things. He turned to greet me and he was holding a ream of shimmering fabric in his hands. I blinked.

"Is that silk?"

He looked down.

"I don't know. There's bags of all kinds of stuff down here. This one is full of bits of cloth."

Good grief! It was silk. Lots of it. So.., now I don't have to go hunting all around looking for more.

Still, it came to nothing. Silk is pretty much worthless at blocking 4G cell phone emissions. It does a little bit better than air. -And when I angled it with the idea of reflecting wave forms, I think I might have seen some results, but they were erratic and I couldn't repeat them reliably, or often times, at all.

I think we need to consult the C's for clarification at this point, though I have my suspicions. (As I've said before, I suspect silk might perform well with 5G, but I won't know until I get a chance to test it. I don't have the right kind of meter, and nobody is broadcasting 5G around here yet.)

I did, however, test a few other materials (and also now know the exact corner of my tablet where the transmitter is located).

Here are some basic numbers:

I set up my meter to measure radio frequency output in the 2.450 Gh range and read in mW/m2 (milliwatts per square meter).

With the meter about 10 inches away from the tablet:

1200-3000 Nothing between tablet and the meter. Open air.
2-6 My hand
350-650 A leather shoe
500-750 A half inch sheaf of dried bark taken from some firewood.

I tried some paperback books, and got what looked like promising results initially, but was unable to repeat the effect when I went back to test again, so I think I might have had my hand in the way the first time due to the way I was holding things.

In any case, nothing so far beats human tissue! My hand blocks 99% of the signal from my tablet. -I don't think it reflects the RF, but simply absorbs it and turns it into heat energy. Isn't it weird that they picked a wavelength which is so perfectly reactive with human flesh? I think so.

Anyway, I'm serious about asking the C's about this. I think it might be an important clue, and I've taken my due diligence as far as I can. Though, if I think of more angles of approach, I'll follow up on those as well. Any networked insights would also be welcome! (Running to the C's is kind of like running to the recess lady instead of solving things on our own. I don't like to consider it until means within conventional human reach have been exhausted.)

Last edited:
Anyway, I'm serious about asking the C's about this. I think it might be an important clue, and I've taken my due diligence as far as I can. Though, if I think of more angles of approach, I'll follow up on those as well. Any networked insights would also be welcome! (Running to the C's is kind of like running to the recess lady instead of solving things on our own. I don't like to consider it until means within conventional human reach have been exhausted.)

I agree about solving things on our own, but also asking the C's if the Q-Link really does something positive could save people from wasting their money! :-D Perhaps it is a case of may help some but not others, or is a placebo effect.

Silk is pretty much worthless at blocking 4G cell phone emissions.

Maybe it isn't supposed to block it in terms of making absorption/heating = zero.

Or, maybe it works only when being worn by a human.

The trouble with all of this stuff is that there is simply too much we don't know.

All we can do is measure power levels and so on. If studies showing that even nano-watts of power can have biological effects at microwave and millimeter wave frequencies, then IMO any shielding or protective effects may not work in the ways that we usually think about RF.

I suspect it's a bit like a cow trying to figure out how to protect itself from an electrified fence. He sticks his head in a plastic bag, and ta-da! He no longer gets zapped by the fence. So, he concludes that being unable to see the fence protects him from Zappy Vines.

His cowlleague puts a paper bag on his head and tries - but it's raining. Oops! ⚡

The only thing they can do is test things, over and over... But they may actually be incapable of understanding why certain things work, and others don't. When they reincarnate or transition to 3d, suddenly it will all become clear!

So, our cows could try everything under the sun, but alas, they have 1 million other things to do. Thus they go for the simpler solution: stay away from the dang Zappy Vines as much as possible. And then they keep an eye out for stunning new information - or garbage that makes its way into their field.

What's worse, I was going to write above: "The cow can't even conceive of what an electron is, so it really can't comprehend an electric fence."

Trouble is, WE don't even know for sure what an electron is! For example, the C's have said that "electrons emit gravity".

Well: :huh:

What if the Copper coil devices simply add a strengthening, coherent, stable vibration, to our frequency resonance envelope, our external energy body?

Stabilizing our “shimmer”…so that we are uniformly enclosed….

What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

When I posted my “Hello” post I mentioned a few possible puzzle pieces that might have relevance.

The following info is one possible piece, maybe.

What if the quality of our bio field, our frequency resonance envelope, depends on being completely uniform, no holes or gaps in the envelope?

What if it is our brains can be breached, if there are unhealed, open vibrating traumas.

Here are a few pictures of brain CT scans showing areas of the brain that are vibrating out of sync and so I suggest these would, or could be the breach able organic portals of “white noise”:30921

All of these photos are taken from the Learning German New Medicine web site. Welcome to LearningGNM

If these concentric rings are viewed as holes or gaps, vibrating at a higher frequency, perhaps causing white noise, could these be where the breaches happen?

I suspect that aggravation of these “out of sync spots” on our brains would cause specific heightened distress.

I suspect as well, that these un-healed trauma spots on our brains are bombarded with “like” frequencies, for the purpose to cause harm.

Perhaps this is one of the ways that ALL of us living creatures, humans and animals, are “triggered” involuntarily, and depending on what system responds, whether its behavior, such as horrific violence, sexual deviance, or a sudden manifestation of physical distress, etc.

What if it triggers the unpacking of a survival recipe from long locked DNA, that starts a physical cascade of something really nuts, all kinds of mayhem and sparkly responses would ensue, and everyone is left with MORE shock and trauma…..
Please, remember, what I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

Or, maybe it's all just a "belief".
I am wearing my beautiful copper jewelry anyways.

I have received my pendant as well. I think I'll have to trim the cord in order to wear the pendant close to my heart if that should be necessary.
I've found an easy and cheap way is to tie the cord in the fashion described in the below video. The length will then be adjustable to wherever you'd like the pendant to be.

I get different effects from having the pendant at different heights, but it's sorta subjective really, if there is any benefit. I can get over-concerned about how I feel with the pendant, while neglecting the fact that maybe the anxiety that I feel or difficulty that I have could be solved by just eating more. I was fiddling with it for a while today because I was having issues with focus and reading comprehension, but then it hit me that - I think it's not the pendant, I just need a steak! I feel SOOO much better now. 🤠🥩

Back
Top Bottom