From Scottie's Tech.info: These Q-Link things actually work?!

Did any of you order the plug in device for spaces:

After having such a positive experience with the Q link pendant, I decided to buy everything else. I got the stickers for the phones which I've been using for years and a USB stick for my laptop. Can't really tell a difference with these technologies like with the pendant, though I always use them. Some people posted their reviews on amazon, saying that they seem to be protective, but I don't know.

The pendants came first didn't they? That is likely the invention that got the most effort and testing. The other stuff is probably just a way to get people to buy more stuff, and may not even work. There is tremendous pressure to diversify a business this way even if it means making useless products.

"It is extra protection just a different way to administer the protection, not needed to have both."

Nice to know that they are not pushy to sell.

That's because they already sold you. The technology in the pendants likely cannot be made work at a distance. I suspect they are pretending that they can adapt the technology to anything, anything they can sell when in fact they are just desperate to have a product line.

Also just ordered a few pendants (don't need the other stuff if you wear one of them it seems).

After some years off I started working again in quite a stressfull job with nothing but computers. Obviously not very healthy, I can feel it but I have to pay the bills :wow:. Any protection is very welcome, the 50% discount is fantastic, thank you all so much for the advice and tips. :hug2:

I thought about this, for my apartment particularly because my pets spend most of their time there, I’d have pendant on me at all times but they’re the ones I’m thinking about now.

I was wondering if it would be a better idea to buy the pendants for your pets? Cats and dogs often wear collars with tags so maybe that would be a surer way to protect your furry friends?

Description of the USB device from their website:

Choose USB powered Q-Link Nimbus & Stratus to transform home, office, remote and teamwork environments. May be used stand alone, though often utilized in conjunction with Q-Link body worn products to further enhance and complete the overall Q-Link experience. With more than 100 SRT-3 resonance enhancing frequencies and either a 30' or 45' omni-directional field of coverage - users often report increased focus, productivity, vitality, creativity and awareness.

Like others, I'm a bit sceptical about their other products. I'd still buy them if they were cheaper just to experiment but not as a substitute for the pendant.

They don't mention using any different technology in the Q-Link Space products so I assume the technology is the same. They refer to SRT (Sympathetic Resonance Technology) for both, their pendants and their USB devices. and I'd also be interested to know what those 100+ enhancing frequencies are and how they work. I'm not sure if technology that is meant to work when worn close to the body can also be effective at a distance.

On the other hand, I guess the mechanism of action of the pendants themselves isn't well understood, so who knows?

I found some interesting info about copper in sessions. Perhaps this Q-Link thing is some kind of 4D technology?

Q: What group mined the copper in northern Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan, like in Isle Royale?
A: Aryans.
Q: What did they want the copper for?
A: Weapons.
Q: Wouldn't iron make better weapons?
A: Not in 4th density.

Q: (L) What sort of 4th density weapons was copper used for?
A: Mostly conduction of EM energies.

I've been wearing mine since last Saturday and I must admit that I felt a positive effect within 5-10 minutes after putting it around my neck. More calm and focused. It was kind of grounding effect as if some "electric charge" from my head was flowing out and it reminded me of the effect I felt when I lied myself on my bed with grounded metallic mesh under it for the first time - I literally could feel the "discharging effect" in the whole body. In case of the Qlink it was felt rather in the area of the forehead.

So, placebo or not (I was rather sceptical about it), I'm gonna keep it.

I have a similar very good experience. Only that the effect didn't take five minutes to set in ;-) , but I noticed immediately more clarity. Somehow it was a strange feeling just pulling it with the necklace over my head and to feel the difference. Even when I take it off and on again, there is a difference. Kind of an energy field maybe?

I will update some more after the initial 4 weeks or so. Only problem is then, do I still notice the difference since many factors are involved: diet, general mood and so on? At least the initial effect is already very promising.

I was wondering if it would be a better idea to buy the pendants for your pets? Cats and dogs often wear collars with tags so maybe that would be a surer way to protect your furry friends?

Description of the USB device from their website:

Like others, I'm a bit sceptical about their other products. I'd still buy them if they were cheaper just to experiment but not as a substitute for the pendant.

They don't mention using any different technology in the Q-Link Space products so I assume the technology is the same. They refer to SRT (Sympathetic Resonance Technology) for both, their pendants and their USB devices. and I'd also be interested to know what those 100+ enhancing frequencies are and how they work. I'm not sure if technology that is meant to work when worn close to the body can also be effective at a distance.

On the other hand, I guess the mechanism of action of the pendants themselves isn't well understood, so who knows?

That’s a good point, I’ll wait to see how large they are once mine arrives and make a decision then, because, as they are, my pups will probably chew through them :-P

I do most of my internet stuff on my mobile phone because the smaller screen is easier on my eyes, so even though I'm iffy about the pendant's effect (on me anyway), I ordered one of the clear thingies you stick on your phone since it was half price and free shipping. I love a bargain. :-D

I do most of my internet stuff on my mobile phone because the smaller screen is easier on my eyes, so even though I'm iffy about the pendant's effect (on me anyway), I ordered one of the clear thingies you stick on your phone since it was half price and free shipping. I love a bargain. :-D

Hi Mrs. Peel. Not sure if this is applicable to you but I recently found out you can turn your phone into a wired device, apparently works on both Android and iPhones, with a relatively cheap dongle. Might be useful if you're using your phone at home and near a router anyway. The search terms I used were 'android to ethernet' or 'iphone to ethernet' in Amazon.

Hi Mrs. Peel. Not sure if this is applicable to you but I recently found out you can turn your phone into a wired device, apparently works on both Android and iPhones, with a relatively cheap dongle. Might be useful if you're using your phone at home and near a router anyway. The search terms I used were 'android to ethernet' or 'iphone to ethernet' in Amazon.
Not to sound stupid, but is that just not to use Wi-Fi??

Not to sound stupid, but is that just not to use Wi-Fi??

Yup. You can't make calls or anything via ethernet. But if you just want to surf, do WhatsApp or whatever the kids these days do, then you can use a dongle instead of WiFi (and put your phone in airplane mode if you don't want calls/text messages).

I've got a video for that:

:osama:

Yup. You can't make calls or anything via ethernet. But if you just want to surf, do WhatsApp or whatever the kids these days do, then you can use a dongle instead of WiFi (and put your phone in airplane mode if you don't want calls/text messages).

OK, I listened to the video. I've got a Galaxy S9 but I don't really see much benefit to doing this here at home as there is so much wifi all around me that it would be like taking an ounce of water out of the ocean! ;-D

OK, I listened to the video. I've got a Galaxy S9 but I don't really see much benefit to doing this here at home as there is so much wifi all around me that it would be like taking an ounce of water out of the ocean! ;-D
Exposure increases dramatically the closer you are due to the inverse square law, so your phone might still be your main source of exposure even if there are multiple transmitters nearby.
One way to envision it is to think of a cell phone as holding a flaming torch.🔥

The heat from the torch you're holding you can feel against your cheeks and arms because it's right up close. But the giant bon fire across the street you can't feel, even though the flame is much bigger. The inverse square law holds for heat propagation the same way it holds for electromagnetism. Because they are part of the same spectrum. (Sort of.)

The cell phone would be the torch, and the bon fire would be the router. A burning house would be a cell tower mast.

(That's the brochure version, rule of thumb way of thinking about it, anyway. -Useful in the immediate Now, but it's always best to try to get into the gritty details eventually. Brochure version knowledge is how vaccination science was sold to the populace.)

Exposure increases dramatically the closer you are due to the inverse square law, so your phone might still be your main source of exposure even if there are multiple transmitters nearby.
Yes, that's my experience too. I particularly sensitive to Wi-Fi and I feel it immediately when my work colleagues with their laptops and turned on Wi-Fi sit around me during a meeting. Or if I have to make a presentation on my laptop and have to turn on Wi-Fi. But the negative effect dramatically diminishes/disappears if the distance to the nearest Wi-Fi source is at least 3-4 meters.

Back
Top Bottom