Session 18 May 2019

It occurs to me that if it were not for such laws, the organic portals would have created a completely excessive disaster. It is obvious that any law has them without care, but being in society and characterized by their ability to mimic, laws as programs keep them in certain margins, and allows individuals with a soul to have a tool with which to defend themselves.

OPs and souled individuals are very difficult to distinguish. Do some OPs have more awareness than others (even if just mimicking)? I think it may be possible but I can't prove it since it is even difficult to know who is an OP and who has a soul. I don't know if they always need to be in "certain margins" but if they are being a threat in some way then our awareness of the threat would probably be a good idea. But, that could apply to a souled entity meaning harm to another as well I think.

Can you spot the organic portal?...
Session 18 May 2019:
Q: Mouravieff says that the "pre-Adamic" humans do not have the higher centers, nor the possibility of developing them in this cycle - which we assume to be the Grand Cycle you have previously described, the length of which is around 300,000 years. Is this an accurate representation of "pre-Adamic" beings?

A: Yes, they are "organic" portals between levels of density.

Q: Based on what Mouravieff has said, it seems to be so that any efforts to try to raise the consciousness of such individuals is doomed to fail.

A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.

Q: (V) Have I, or anyone in this room, ever encountered any, and if so, can you give us an example for reference?

A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals. BUT, when someone is in the process of "growing" and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to insert even more "units" into that person's life. Now, think of all the people you have ever met and particularly those with whom you have been, or are, intimate. Which half of this number would YOU designate as being organic portals? Hard to tell, eh?

Even karmic "laws" are not always an assured protection according to the following session.

Session 30 August 2009:
Q: (Scottie) That was really bad... (Ark) Well, I'm not sure if I really understand what I want to ask. I understand that there were many factors that came together. But question is if such an end was somehow written in her karma? (Joe) Did she choose? You know, other sources always talk about people choosing to die - at some level there's a choice made. Is that the case here?

A: Too much credibility is given to the idea of "karma". Anybody can be "taken out" if their awareness is not sufficient to the situation. But as is the case, it follows the general rules of 3D reality. 4D STS can maneuver through agents mainly, environment, and that sort of thing.

Q: (L) So in other words, there are rules to the game, and her awareness just wasn't quite there yet. And there was also probably the block to her awareness due to the fact that she had not sincerely revealed things to everyone. I think that when a group of people are connected together that their mutual awareness is greater than the sum of its parts. (To Ark) Like you and I with our eyes open together and all of us here and the way we share and network. It increases the awareness, and she was still somewhat separated from that network because of this barrier that she hadn't come clean with everybody about everything. And I think it probably was working on her mind that she had information that she could have given everyone, and she probably struggled with it because everybody has a program about, "Well, I gave my word, have to keep a confidence, blah blah blah." And then she probably got to the point where she was willing to realize that she gave her word under manipulative conditions and it wasn't worth anything, and now was the time to take that final step of sincerity - in which case then she would have been completely connected into the network, and would have had the protection of networked awareness.

(Ark) So, in other words, if you decide to get faster car, you must also learn how to drive it.

(L) And also the thing about the dog being used as bait: I mean, maybe they weren't able to directly affect her mind with some of their beaming activities or their oppressive activities or the energies being transmitted, but maybe they could act on the dog so he became paralyzed on those train tracks, and she was trying to get him off, and he just simply wouldn't move, and she was completely occupied with that. (Joe) Was she in any way messed with psychologically to force dissociation or something to cause the accident, or was it just like you said?

A: Not exactly. But you can understand that she did have a great distracting mental burden. That was enough.

Organic Portal

Then, some people with whom we interact, at some point are being "directed" by another "person".

If that person is someone with whom you are a long time, the "controller" may at "some time" not be attentive to the interaction of that Organic Portal at some time.

Outcome...

I told you that yesterday! - You tell that person, without understanding how he may have forgotten something so important.

Why are you so angry? - You tell that person, when he suddenly shouts at you in an aggressive reaction to the obvious "truth" that you are explaining.

However, they are only clues. You will never be sure.

But half of the people around you, at least, may be being led by a "controller."

Knowledge protects ...

Organic Portal

Then, some people with whom we interact, at some point are being "directed" by another "person".

If that person is someone with whom you are a long time, the "controller" may at "some time" not be attentive to the interaction of that Organic Portal at some time.

Outcome...

I told you that yesterday! - You tell that person, without understanding how he may have forgotten something so important.

Why are you so angry? - You tell that person, when he suddenly shouts at you in an aggressive reaction to the obvious "truth" that you are explaining.

However, they are only clues. You will never be sure.

But half of the people around you, at least, may be being led by a "controller."

Knowledge protects ...

This subject of Organic Portals is one of the most difficult to grasp I think. I still deal with the concept of being surrounded by people who for all intents and purposes are "normal" humans but don't really have a soul. Then, I wonder how do I know I am not an Organic Portal. So far there is one aspect that seems to help at least some in living day to day if there is the possibility I am not always interacting with a "souled" entity and that is the importance of "empathy" I can detect in myself and others (although that too is not an easy task).

Session 13 July 2002:
Q: (L) This certainly gives a whole new meaning to all the experiences we have had with people like "Frank" and Vincent Bridges and Terri Burns, Olga and the rest of the gang! What this means is that the work of discerning these organic portals from souled human beings is CRUCIAL to the so-called ascension process. Without the basic understanding of transformation of, and conservation of energies, there is no possibility of fusing a magnetic center. No wonder the Bridges gang and the COINTELPRO types went bananas while I was publishing the Adventures Series! And sheesh! They will go bonkers with this organic portal stuff! (V) In thinking back over my life, it seems to me that my father is certainly one of these organic portals.

A: Now, do not start labeling without due consideration. Remember that very often the individual who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled being in struggle.

{We may assume that this remark can refer to all individuals mentioned in the question paragraph.}

Q: (L) I would say that the chief thing they are saying is that the really good ones - you could never tell except by long observation. The one key we discovered from studying psychopaths was that their actions do not match their words. But what if that is a symptom of just being weak and having no will? (A) How can I know if I have a soul?

A: Do you ever hurt for another?

Q: (V) I think they are talking about empathy. These soulless humans simply don't care what happens to another person. If another person is in pain or misery, they don't know how to care.

A: The only pain they experience is "withdrawal" of "food" or comfort, or what they want. They are also masters of twisting perception of others so as to seem to be empathetic. But, in general, such actions are simply to retain control.

Q: (A) What does having a soul or not having a soul have to do with bloodline?

A: Genetics marry with soul if present.

Q: Do "organic portals" go to fifth density when they die?

A: Only temporarily until the "second death."

There seems to be no easy way to detect Organic Portals especially if we are Organic Portals...

Hope you can empathize with me here...:cry:

Probably an OP wouldn't even be interested in this sort of stuff, in the first place. If a person is interested in metaphysical issues, it is the search for higher purpose usually.

Souled beings can have a negative intent as well as a positive one. It depends on the souls path.

I would think it is possible for a souled being to recognize whether another being has a soul or not. I think the ability comes with learning, knowledge and maturity.

This subject of Organic Portals is one of the most difficult to grasp I think. I still deal with the concept of being surrounded by people who for all intents and purposes are "normal" humans but don't really have a soul. Then, I wonder how do I know I am not an Organic Portal. So far there is one aspect that seems to help at least some in living day to day if there is the possibility I am not always interacting with a "souled" entity and that is the importance of "empathy" I can detect in myself and others (although that too is not an easy task).

Session 13 July 2002:

There seems to be no easy way to detect Organic Portals especially if we are Organic Portals...

Hope you can empathize with me here...:cry:

I feel like that too sometimes goyacobol and it bums me out. Especially when I think about my past decisions in life where I wasn't empathic where I should be. On the flip side, who knows, it could be a sign to be better, have right intentions, and to practice more self-awareness to see the programming and to act on it. I reason that even if I may be an OP, the thought helps push me to make better choices in my thoughts and actions.

I'm grateful to have met the people here and to have the opportunity to learn to be a better person!

I just wanted to point out that given the law is something imposed as well demonstrated is in the known history of mankind, the fact of being both races mixed, the point where the Adamic were at a disadvantage by the circumstances of the fall, such laws are born of the need.

And that the adamic race by losing contact with the higher centers (therefore forgetting what before seemed to be integrated by nature) needed a series of rules to return to recover what was lost. And that's why Paul in his letters made a difference between the law and love, although of course it wouldn't be just for that.

That said, it is just an idea that I wanted to express, and for those who have the habit of quoting quickly, I would prefer that they ask me what I meant, in order to further develop the subject. Simply sometimes it is difficult for me to make an extensive comment at once.

In your post Goyacobol, it is perfectly explained by the C's.

And regarding your doubts ... We are all on the "path", the Alpha is just as important as the Omega. The C's has said it several times ...

And for you a thought from me.

Only sane people "wonder" if they are "crazy." A "crazy" will never wonder if he is "crazy."

In principle, I don't think an organic portal will "worry" or "ask" itself if it is.

1 density, 2 density, 3 density, etc ..., in all its manifestations, we are all on the road.

Greetings mate.

Last edited:
I just wanted to point out that given the law is something imposed as well demonstrated is in the known history of mankind, the fact of being both races mixed, the point where the Adamic were at a disadvantage by the circumstances of the fall, such laws are born of the need.

And that the adamic race by losing contact with the higher centers (therefore forgetting what before seemed to be integrated by nature) needed a series of rules to return to recover what was lost. And that's why Paul in his letters made a difference between the law and love, although of course it wouldn't be just for that.

That said, it is just an idea that I wanted to express, and for those who have the habit of quoting quickly, I would prefer that they ask me what I meant, in order to further develop the subject. Simply sometimes it is difficult for me to make an extensive comment at once.

@Bluegazer ,

My apologies that I placed too much emphasis on the Organic Portal part of your post. I think what you said makes sense for the Adamic race. I think the "law"/laws can keep many OPs as you put it "without care".

The OPs that don't get kept "without care" seem to be the psychopaths and are "failures" as the Cs say:

"The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures."

I came across an except from Bouvier's Law Dictionary 1856 that gives a good account of what people used to consider what true religion is (as well as what Christianity is).

The emphasis being on how well we perform our duties to God and all others. So a true religion isn't getting together around a belief system, but how consistent our actions are with the objective and highest good (God) that we can know about. Also how well we demonstrate it by how we treat others aligned with this.

There's a part in it that reminds me of the wise like a serpent and harmless like a dove quote too:

"A prince," says he, " who loves religion, is a lion, which yields to the hand that caresses him.

Then there's a mention of the separation of church and state. My guess is it was less about keeping a religious practice away from political practice and more about not mandating laws about what and how a religious practice should be performed. That would align with respect of the individual and how a connection to God, isn't through a proxy or group but a personal one. Such as this Bible quote:

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 6:6

Here's the full quote from the law dictionary below if that's of interest:

RELIGION. Real piety in practice, consisting in the performance of all known duties to God and our fellow men.

2. There are many actions which cannot be regulated by human laws, and many duties are imposed by religion calculated to promote the happiness of society. Besides, there is an infinite number of actions, which though punishable by society, may be concealed from men, and which the magistrate cannot punish. In these cases men are restrained by the knowledge that nothing can be hidden from the eyes of a sovereign intelligent Being; that the soul never dies, that there is a state of future rewards and punishments; in fact that the most secret crimes will be punished. True religion then offers succors to the feeble, consolations to the unfortunate, and fills the wicked with dread.

3. What Montesquieu says of a prince, applies equally to an individual. "A prince," says he, " who loves religion, is a lion, which yields to the hand that caresses him, or to the voice which renders him tame. He who fears religion and bates it, is like a wild beast, which gnaws, the chain which re-strains it from falling on those within its reach. He who has no religion is like a terrible animal which feels no liberty except when it devours its vic- tims or tears them in pieces." Esp. des , Lois, liv. 24, c. 1.

4. But religion can be useful to man only when it is pure. The constitution of the United States has, therefore, wisely provided that it should never be united with the state. Art. 6, 3. Vide Christianity; Religious test; Theo- cracy.

On the same topic, I was reminded of a book written around the same time (1863) on religion by a 2nd great grandfather, who wrote:

"What religion shall we observe? That religion that has no other name; the eternal, true, never changing but always better understood religion of God, not of men; for it is obvious that what men call religions are human institutions bearing the same relation to the soul as the chattel of man does to the individual sovereignity of the enslaved." - Alexandre Thiennette de Bérigny

This opposition was there before Christianity, it is mentioned by the Cs, Paul, Marcion: it is law vs. love. It was already at the core of Zoroaster reforms 6,000 years ago, it was very probably at the core of the Son of the Law vs. the Sons of Belial (alluded by Cayce) in Atlantean times.
Below are a few excerpts from the transcripts that I found when looking up keywords. Together the excerpts traces the influence behind the push to promote the law. It rather quickly turns out they are not all human, which is not surprising really.

I looked up the Sons of Belial in the transcripts and found:
Q: Cayce talks about the division in Atlantis between the "Sons of One" and the "Sons of Belial." Was this a racial division or a philosophical/ religious division?

A: It was the latter two, and before that, the former one.

Q: When it was a racial division, which group was it?

A: The Sons of Belial were the Kantekkians.

Q: Well! That is not good!

A: Subjective... you are not bodies, you are souls.
It is mentioned that the Sons of the Law o One were influenced by Orion STS
Q: Well, that is out of my depth tonight! In a previous session I asked a question about the 'sons of Belial' and the 'sons of the law of One,' as explicated by Edgar Cayce, and whether these were philosophical or racial divisions. You said that they were initially racial, and then philosophical and religious. Now, from putting the information about religions together throughout the centuries, I am coming to a rather difficult realization that the whole monotheistic idea, which is obviously the basic concept of the 'sons of the law of One,' is the most clever and devious and cunning means of control I have ever encountered in my life. No matter where it comes from, the religionists say "we have the ONE god, WE are his agents, you pay us your money, and we'll tell him to be nice to you in the next world!"

A: Clever if one is deceived. Silly truffle if one is not.

Q: Well, I know! But, uncovering this deception, this lie that the 'power' is 'out there' is unbelievable. So, the Kantekkians were the 'Sons of Belial,' which is not the negative thing that I interpreted it as at the time. So, the 'Sons of the Law of One,' was perverted to the monotheistic Judaism, which then was then transformed into the Christian religious mythos, and has been an ongoing theme since Atlantean times.

A: Woven of those who portray the lights.

Q: And that is always the way it has been. They appear as 'angels of light.' And, essentially, everything in history has been rewritten by this group.

A: Under the influence of others. And whom do you suppose?

Q: Well, the Orion STS.

A: Sending pillars of light and chariots of fire to deliver the message.
One influence in the Middle East was Hermes Trismegistus, which connects to the Brotherhood of the Serpent and Lizard Beings
Q: (L) Who was Hermes Trismegistus?

A: Traitor to court of Pharoah Rana.

Q: (L) Who is Pharoah Rana?

A: Egyptian leader of spiritual covenant.

Q: (L) In what way was Hermes a traitor?

A: Broke covenant of spiritual unity of all peoples in area now known as Middle East.

Q: (L) Who did Hermes betray?

A: Himself; was power hungry.

Q: (L) What acts did he do?

A: Broke covenant; he inspired divisions within ranks of Egyptians, Essenes, Aryans, and Persians et cetera.

Q: (L) What was his purpose in doing this?

A: Divide and conquer as inspired by those referred to as Brotherhood in Bramley book you have read.

Q: (L) Is this the Brotherhood of the snake Hermes formed in rejection of unity?

A: Hermes did not form it; it was long since in existence.

Q: (L) Who was the originator of the Brotherhood of the Serpent as described in the Bramley book?

A: Lizard Beings.
The C's said that the Brotherhood was long since in existence before the time of Hermes Trismegistus.
Q: (L) I would like to know the approximate years of the life of Hermes Trismegistus.

A: 5211 approx. (Years ago or B.C.?)
5211 ago or B.C is no matter what, not much compared to the the time of Fall:
About the origin of the brotherhood of the snake
Q: (L) What is the true source of the brotherhood of the snake in terms of human members?

A: Adam and Eve.

Q: (L) Were Adam and Eve real people?

A: No.

Q: (L) A group of people?

A: Thought pattern change not a giving into temptation.

Q: (L) What or who were these people? What country did they live in?

A: All people. Realm border crossing.

Q: (L) You mean this occurred at a time when realms crashed or crossed each other?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Did this involve a war of some sort between one group of beings and another group?

A: Realm crossing has many manifestations.
Next is an example of what this Brotherhood were into in Atlantean times:
Q: We would like to know what is the origin of the Gypsies.

A: Genes spliced. Slaves of dark forces.

Q: Who are these dark forces?

A: Same.

Q: As what?

A: Brotherhood.

Q: Does this brotherhood consist of Lizzies and various humans?

Q: If the Gypsies were gene spliced, who were they gene spliced with?

A: Alien race, humanoid, and Atlantean drone workers.

Q: What were Atlantean drone workers?

A: Slave people controlled by crystal.

Q: Why do the Gypsies remain so cohesive? Is that genetically programed?

A: Yes. And mind control.
And later in the same Session:
Q: Is Ormethion who the Lizzies worship?

A: Close.

Q: Who do they worship? What do they call their god?

A: Physical universe.

Q: The physical universe is their god?

Q: (L) Were the Lizards the ones who led the Jews to the "Promised Land?"

A: No. Were not led; followed their own paths in effort to escape the effects of cataclysms.

Q: (L) Why have they got this big legend about being chosen and led to the promised land?

A: More brotherhood influence and nonsense.

Q: (L) What kind of weapons do the Nephilim use to do their "enforcing?"

A: Stun guns.

Q: (L) Do they actually use some kind of material weapon?

Q: (L) And could you tell us what the Lizzies look like?

A: Upright alligators with some humanoid features in face.

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin and meaning of the Biblical story of the "mark of Cain"? Was it a physical mark?

A: Knot at top of spine.

Q: (L) Do you mean like a humpback?

A: No. Signified.

Q: (L) Was it a physical knot on top of the spine?

A: Is yours and all others. Feel your head.

Q: (L) The occipital ridge?

Q: (L) Well if I have it does it mean that I am a murderer?

A: No. More superstitions spread by brotherhood.

Q: (L) Well, what did the mark of Cain signify?

A: Jealousy.

Q: (L) Jealousy of whom?

A: All humans.

Q: (L) Was there a group of people who were set apart by this mark?

A: No. All it is is one of your shortcomings genetically engineered by the Lizards.

Q: (L) What was the "Ark of the Covenant?"

A: Power cell.

Q: (L) What was the origin of this power cell?

A: Lizards given to the Jews to use for manipulation of others.
The Ark of the Covenant deserves another mentioning:
Q: [...] (L) OK, where is the Ark of the Covenant currently located?

A: Alternative 3.

Q: (L) Alternative 3 is the plan to take all the people, all the smart guys, all the elite, off the planet and leave everybody else here to blow up, isn't it?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Where is it currently located?

A: Maybe not. Discover.

Q: (L) We're trying to discover through our interaction with you! How else can we discover something as obscure as this? I mean, that's a pretty darned obscure question, I would think. (SV) Who's in charge of Alternative 3, Laura? (L) That's too complicated.... (SV) Well, maybe they have it, whoever's in charge of it. (L) well, are you going to tell us anything about it?

A: Study alternative 3 to find answer!
Who knows, maybe the people who know about the above "Ark of the Covenant" also know about the next:
A: Von Neumann was one of three overseers at Princeton with level 7 security clearance, and a clear budget request permittance.

Q: (L) My question is, about Von Neumann, as I understand it, Von Neumann was supposed to have been involved with the creation of a time machine, right?

Q: (L) Did he succeed in such a project?

If some of the other small excerpts taken in isolation could leave the impression Cosmos is a work of either black or white, then the following excerpt bring out that STO and STS are interdependent, they can not exit in isolation.
Q: (L) On a number of occasions we talked about the quorum and the Illuminati. They both seem to be the highest levels of secret organizations. What is their relationship to each other?

[...]

Q: (L) Back to the quorum and illuminati.

A: Quorum mostly alien; illuminati mostly human.

Q: (L) Well, the quorum has been described...

A: Meet; two halves of whole.

Q: (L) Well the quorum seems to be described as being in touch with the Cassiopaeans, that is, yourselves, which you have described as beneficial beings, is this correct?

Q: (L) The illuminati has been described as being behind or with the brotherhood which has been described as being in connection with the Lizard beings...

But not that simple.

Q: (L) Well, if the quorum is the good guys and the illuminati is the bad guys, and they both are at the high levels of Freemasonry, what is the story here?

A: Picture a circle or cycle first now then contemplate for a moment before follow up.

Q: (L) Okay, I am contemplating a cycling circle.

A: Now, two halves representing positive and negative. Two halves.

Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of that is the two halves and both sides are playing with the human race. Is that it?

A: No. This is complicated but if you can learn and understand, it will be a super revelation.

Q: (L) Well, go ahead and explain.

A: Ask step by step.

Q: (L) Why do we so often have to ask things step by step?

A: In order to absorb the information.

Q: (L) The quorum is described as the good guys. The illuminati is described as bad guys. And yet, they are both Masonic. When a person in the Masonic organization reaches the higher levels, are there individuals at the higher levels recruiting masons to one side or the other?

A: First, not exactly one side or another.

Q: (L) I am beginning to not understand something here because if the Lizzies...

A: Unblock.

Q: (L) I don't have a block here. If the brotherhood AKA illuminati AKA Lizzies AKA beast are the ones who are going to do detrimental things to this planet, how are they related or connected to the quorum which is in touch with...

A: This will take time to explain be patient it will be worth it.

Q: (L) Well, are you going to explain it right now?

A: Ask step by step.

Q: (L) Okay. What is the nature of evil?

A: Blend.

Q: (L) Are the Lizzies what we would consider to be evil?

Q: (L) Are the Cassiopaeans what we would consider to be good?

Q: (L) Yet, do the Cassiopaeans use and manipulate the Lizzies to accomplish certain things?

A: No.

Q: (L) The Lizzies work independently and in opposition to the Cassiopaeans?

A: Independently, not in opposition.

Q: (L) Well then, is there somebody over and above this whole project...

A: We serve others therefore there is no opposition. Careful now. Step by step. If you do not fully understand answer ask another.

Q: (L) Part of a whole. Part of a circle.

A: Blend.

Q: (L) Does this mean...

A: Picture a blending colored circle image.

Q: (L) Are you saying that at some levels the two halves overlap?

Q: (L) Are you saying that some of the Quorum are good guys and bad guys and the same for the Illuminati because the two are on opposing sides of the circle but at the point of blending one is weighted more to one side and the other to the other side? And these organizations are where the interactions come together?

A: Closer.

Q: (L) Let's leave it for the time being.

A: No. Now please.

Q: (L) Okay. So it is a blending. Does it have something to do with ... in your case service to others means that you even serve those who serve self, is that correct?

A: Yes; we serve you and the
Lizards have programed your race to self service remember.

Q: (L) Well, I am down a notch or two. So, I am still a service to self individual to some extent, is that correct?

A: But moving slowly toward service to others. Not all humans are.

Q: (L) Does this mean that when people who are members of the quorum or illuminati call for information or help, that you, because of your service to others orientation are obliged to answer whoever calls?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) What is the no part.

A: If vibrational frequencies are out of pattern we do not connect.

Q: (L) Is the work of the Lizzies part of an overall grand plan or design?

A: All is.

Q: (L) Let's go on. I am depressed because you guys told me I was a bad person.

A: You are not a bad person.

Q: (L) Well, I am feeling pretty crummy right now.

A: Lizzies induced.

Q: (L) You mean my crummy feelings are Lizzie induced?

A: As always.

Q: (L) Well I am feeling crummy because you guys let me know that I am in the same sinking boat as the rest of the poor slobs on this miserable planet. I was working pretty hard to get out of the boat.

A: Silliness; you're in your own boat.

Q: (L) I would like to know where Dr. Usui got the Reiki symbols?

A: Must answer question.

Q: (L) What question? The quorum and illuminati question?

A: You will feel ecstasy once answered.

Q: (L) Okay. A blending. Yet two halves.

A: Of a circle.

Q: (L) Who designed this circle?

A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to create perfect balance.

Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and somehow, by reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations, is this correct?

A: Continue.

Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.

Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?

A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is the diametrical opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to others to exist?

Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and the illuminati ...

A: Blends in middle.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have the darkness in order to have the light...

Q: (L) And it is necessary to have the Lizzies in order to have the Cassiopaeans...

Q: (L) And both groups evolved through the Masonic organizations..

A: Freemasonry is human reflection in physical of these processes.

Q: (L) Okay, thank you very much. I think that is all for tonight.

A: Good Night.

End of Session

Q: (T) The object behind using the electronic ignitions, from what I have heard, whether the source is true or not I can't say, but I had a strange confirmation of part of it.

A: Beware of disinformation. It diverts your attention away from reality thus leaving you open to capture and conquest and even possible destruction.

Q: (L) Is the information about the electronic ignition systems correct?

A: Disinformation comes from seemingly reliable sources. It is extremely important for you to not gather false knowledge as it is more damaging than no knowledge at all. Remember knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. The information you speak of, Terry, was given to you deliberately because you and Jan and others have been targeted due to your intense interest in level of density 4 through 7 subject matter. You have already been documented as a "threat."

Q: (L) Can you tell Terry what event occurred (referring to "confirmation" of electronic ignition subject)...

A: Remember, disinformation is very effective when delivered by highly trained sources because hypnotic and transdimensional techniques are used thereby causing electronic anomalies to follow suggestion causing perceived confirmation to occur.

Q: (T) Who was the guy in the Camaro?

A: Diversion.

Q: (T) About two weeks after I saw the video tape where I heard this information, a guy pulled up out of nowhere driving a souped up Camaro... (Jan: No! It was the night we were watching it!) We had watched it before and we were talking about it and decided to watch it again. So, Gary and I had decided to go outside to take the dog around the block and we had just gotten back and put the dog on the porch and we were standing outside smoking a cigarette when the guy in the Camaro pulls into the driveway with steam coming out from under the hood. He asked to use the hose. I told him yes. He gets out wearing jeans, tee shirt and scraggly blond hair. He says: "I overheated. I'm coming back from Gulfport and was going back to Ocala and was on the interstate when his car overheated. Now, 275 is a little ways from my house and he came all the way, passed a gas station and convenience store, turned off the main drag and then onto my street to get water... then he started talking about how the new electronic ignitions are designed to shut down when the car exceeds a certain speed so he had installed a special racing ignition but ever since his car had been overheating... we had just finished watching this movie about electronic ignitions and we were flabbergasted... What I want to know is who has the power and ability to set up these kinds of "confirmations" or synchronicities?

A: Same forces spreading disinformation: Brotherhood/ consortium/ Illuminati/ New World Order/ "Antichrist"/ Lizards.

Q: (T) But I'm just a nobody. Why would they go to all troouble to send somebody in a Camaro to drive up on my lawn...

A: Several answers follow: Number One, Nobody is a "nobody." Number two, it is no trouble at all for aforementioned forces to give seemingly individualized attention to anybody. Number three, Terry has been targeted and so has Jan and others because you are on the right track. Number four, This area is currently a "hot bed" of activity and extremely rapidly expanding awareness. [Talk about the Philadelphia Experiment during break]

Q: (T) Will our function be, when we are at 6th density, to help others on 3rd, as you are doing?

A: Yes. We are you in the future.

Q: (T) When more than 50 per cent of the souls reach 6th density in preparation to go to 7th density, will all the rest of them automatically manifest into that density?

A: Not correct concept. You are using 3rd density "Brotherhood" inspired mathematical calculations and ideas.

Q: (J) So, there are no percentages involved in it. (T) So, we have to get every single soul up there. (V) I don't think it is as much that as that you can't apply 3rd density mathematics to that level. (T) Let's say a majority.

A: No. Still using 3rd density mathematics.

Q: (L) Okay, what criteria constitutes the means of this ultimate translation into 7th density?

A: The lessons completed.

A: Yes. And what symbol did you see in "Matrix," for Serpents and Grays?

Q: (L) You are talking about the triangle with the Serpent's head in it?

Q: (L) Are we talking in terms of this 33 relating to a group of "aliens," or a group of humans with advanced knowledge and abilities?

A: Either/or.

Q: (L) Is this what has been referred to in the Bramley book [Gods of Eden] as the Brotherhood of the Serpent or Snake?

Q: (L) Is this also what you have referred to as the Quorum?

A: Close

Q: (L) So, we have a bunch of people who are playing with mathematics, and playing with higher knowledge, basically as a keep busy activity to distract them at the human level from the fact that they are being manipulated at a higher level. Is this what is going on? Or, do they consciously know what they are doing? Is it a distraction or a conscious choice?

A: Both.

Q: (L) If I were to name some names, could you identify if named individuals were involved in this secret group?

A: It would not be in your best interests.

Q: (L) Is there anything more on this 33 number that I should look at now?

A: No. You need to contemplate.

Q: (L) Okay. The first one is that you have to have a "regular job."

A: "Trap" number one!

Q: (S) Rule number two is that you have to save your money.

A: You save your money by multiplying it, not storing it.

Q: (L) Are you saying that putting it in a bank is "storing" it?

Q: (L) Are you saying that money is only "saved" if it is multiplied?

A: Yes. When you store it in the bank, you are helping the Brotherhood AKA Illuminati AKA Antichrist multiply it for itself, all you get is the "crumbs" left over. And, the Antichrist can "call it in" anytime it wants to!

Q: (L) One of the most popular ways to make money by investing is in the stock market. But, it seems to me that the stock market is also part of the Antichrist system and investing there would also amount to only getting "crumbs."

A: Yes and no. Not all stocks traded publicly are under direct control of the Illuminati.

Q: (L) Are you suggesting the stock market as a means of multiplying money?

A: We are not suggesting anything specific, we are just laying the groundwork. With the general clues we give you, you will figure out the details yourselves, which is tantamount to learning, which is how you progress as souls.

Q: (L) You said we should multiply our money and that storing it is not making it work for you....

A: If you notice, all successful business people do this. They multiply their money, expand their horizons, continuously. They multiply their money by multiplying their output, thus their intake likewise. And the process is never ending, because they understand instinctively that it is part of a cycle. For the intake to continue, it must not be only retained, but must increase in order to keep pace with the ever spiraling cycle of increase and expansion. And, for this to happen, the output must be expanded accordingly. When it stops, it collapses. And this is how the Illuminati AKA The Brotherhood AKA The Antichrist creates a "Panic," by stemming the flow, even only slightly, and then broadcasting the created impression aggressively.

Q: (S) Well, investing is fine if you have money, but Laura and Frank don't have any money to invest. What would be a way for them to do this?

A: One example would be to share their experiences, insights, and learnings. One way to replicate such would be to publish, for example.
A: Mossad is near the apex of the 3D consortium. The lines blur at that level.

Q: (Perceval) What's the relationship between the Mossad and the Rothschilds?

A: Mossad is a "brainchild."

{Laughter at the joke - "Rothschild" "Brainchild" - Discussion mainly Perceval) wondering whether the Rothschilds are part of the apex or if they are just useful idiots that are going to be double-crossed also. C's break in as Laura is not understanding Perceval's question.}

A: The lines blur. Rothchilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Q: As in underground bases?

A: Well, what a concept!

Q: (L) Is this where Helen came from?

A: Yes
A: The same source is certainly toying with the "PTB" and enjoying their power and the resulting turmoil.

Q: (Galatea) Which airport had the blackout again?

(Niall) Amsterdam.

(Galatea) Did they also cause the power to go out in Amsterdam?

A: No. There are reflective events of 4D bleedthrough. Remember who is closest to 4D STS?

Q: (L) I think they once said it was Mossad. Very high up in Mossad. So, these activities are closely reflective and interrelated. Is that it?

Q: (L) And I guess it will get worse.

Q: (L) And it's all because they feel the pressure of the Wave.

A: Yes yes yes!

Q: (Galatea) Are you gonna help make sure our members don't get on a plane that crashes?

A: For those who ask and observe the signs, things should be fine.

Another aspect to the influence of the law vs love is the role of pathology as this is one way the law succeeds over love. Here are couple of excerpts that included the search term pathology
A: [...] They are working on drastic reduction of the population before climate change goes too far. Can't have all those starving people after their heads now can they?

Q: (J) I wonder if it's going to affect us?

A: With your diet?!?! Toxicity makes many more susceptible than during other pandemics. Why else do you think that such toxicity is allowed and even encouraged?

Q: (L) What's next?

A: How about "Paleochristianity"?

Q: (laughter) (L) Well since you brought it up... (J) You should respond with, "Now that's an interesting question!" (laughter) (L) What do you mean by Paleochristianity? (laughter) (L) Would you define Paleochristianity for us?

A: The knowledge of realms that all men comprehended before the "fall".

Q: (L) Why is it called Christianity? Isn't Christianity strictly related to Christianity as we know it?

A: Oh no! The word was co-opted and everything you know of as Christianity is distorted. For example, the earliest "Christ" was a woman.

Q: (L) Okay. Were the Bogomils and the Cathars - as I have surmised - close to understanding this original reality?

A: They had some very close approximations, but they were still influenced by many of the distorted religious ideas of the time.

Q: (L) Okay, what is the importance of Paleochristianity?

A: The only hope for the survival of your realm and species.

Q: (L) In what sense do you mean that?

A: Unification of aim: survival and avoidance of the destruction hanging over your heads as a consequence of the machinations of psychopathy.

Q: (L) So in other words, some of the thoughts and discussions that we've had over the past week or two {about the global situation} are pretty much on the money?

A: Yes. More or less. There has also been some nudging from this side. Time is getting "short" even though there really is no time. Remember what we said about being wise as serpents and gentle as doves.

Q: (L) How many questions do you have left Joe? (J) Given the end of the world scenario, all my other questions pale into insignificance. (laughter) (L) What questions do you have? (Ark) They would not fit this session. (L) They belong to a different sessions with Joe's questions? (laughter) (L) Okay. What is the most essential thing for us to know about Paleochristianity, about what people need to know?

A: People need to know about pathology as you call it. In former times it was often referred to as demonic possession. In some cases, they were right.

Q: (L) But clearly not in all cases, and that needs to made absolutely clear because there are some people who are just sick.

A: Yes. Hyperdimensional influences are often the cause of pathology. This can be due to influences at this level of reality including dietary and nurture.

Q: (L) Okay, what else?

A: Just as detoxing the body can lead to abundant health, so can detoxing the mind and environment lead to abundant life and happiness for all. But as was the "fall", it must be a group decision and the differences and pathological blocks to objective understanding must be removed.

Q: (L) In other words, there's no hope for our planet or our species if normal human beings do not come together and get over these varied pathological belief systems and religions and "your truth" and "my truth" and all that sort of thing?

. All of that was created and spread by pathological types under the influence of their hyperdimensional masters for the purpose of turning this planet into a "hell on earth" with them as the masters. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. What is needed is for many people to begin to make direct connections with their higher centers. This has been done via the "work" up to now, but there are other methods to accelerate the process and obtain the needed assistance.

Q: (L) For example?

A: Stay tuned. Next time. Goodbye.

Q: (L) So there are souls that are being twisted and deformed to the point where they will... I mean, a lot of these people think that they will be going to heaven because they're imposing their god's will on other people, and they think that whatever they have to do to bring in the rule of their distorted version of Jesus Christ on Earth or whatever - ya know, these fundies - that basically they themselves are putting themselves in the position of being soul smashed because they are completely going against not only the teachings of Christ, but also against their own natures. I think many of them really mean well, but they have been so gradually and so incrementally twisted by pathological individuals in positions of power and in high positions in churches, and pathological individuals that create doctrines and theologies that are twisted, that they are essentially agreeing to the sale of their own souls to the devil. (Joe) I wonder if it extends to people who aren't directly involved in it, but are just ordinary members of the population whose minds are so twisted that in their own minds they sanction it or they agree with it. Even when they're faced with the facts, they're not being lied to so much, but they realize the whole thing about torture and the CIA and torture camps...

A: Silence in the face of "evil" is equal to participation unless there is a good reason for the silence that serves a higher goal.

Q: (Joe) That's really interesting because it kind of explains the whole debate over torture, and how they've been trying to get people to accept torture. And more and more facts coming out about the reality of the CIA having tortured and trying to twist that around to get people to accept that as something that is conscionable.

A: Acceptance of torture is the "mark of the beast."

Q: (DD) That's why there's the popularity of television shows like "24". (Joe) Conditioning people. (DD) It's wildly popular. (Joe) I mean, you get all these people who are faced with the real life torture of another human being, and they actually cheer it on. And if that's the same as participation, then these people are all being put on that downward spiral.

A: Remember the "lake of fire" in the Book of Revelation? Remember that those who live by the sword will die by the sword?

Q: (Keit) What's "lake of fire"? (Allen) In Revelation where all those who didn't accept Christ would be thrown in... (Joe) Hell, basically.

A: Soul smashing.

Q: (L) Creepy. (Allen) I'm thinking about all those people who don't necessarily think torture is okay, but they still... like they abhor torture but they're still kind of accepting it because it's necessary, or maybe they just try to not think about it at all. (Joe) Well, people who think it's necessary... (L) They're already lost. They've already bought it. I mean, the scientific evidence is that if you need information or whatever, if there's some justifiable reason, that is NOT the way to get it. The records of the inquisition which are extensive - I mean, tens of thousands of people were tortured and confessed to the most outrageous lies just to get it over with. Just get it over with and let me die! I'll tell you anything you want me to say! And they confessed to flying on broomsticks, to mating with devils, to dancing naked in the moonlight, to kissing each other's backsides... I mean, you name it, and they confessed to it just to get it to stop. And it was ALL horse-hockey! (Allen) And I'm sorry, even if scientific evidence doesn't show that, even if we said, "Oh yeah, torture actually works for getting information," you're still torturing human beings! It's still abhorrent. It's like, how can you do that?! (Keit) The thought I had is that pathology, what is done to children of narcissistic families, it's like torture. (L) It IS torture! (Keit) And what happens is kind of like it poisons them and basically allows them to accept the torture environment. Because they already experienced it, they were like touched by evil. (L) Torturing another human being to force them to say or do something that is against their principles is wrong no matter what your perspective. They are, each individual, entitled to their principles, to their ideas, to their politics whatever. And if you want to change that, or if you think that there is something about their point of view that is threatening to you, then the way to change that is by discourse, by education, by sharing information and data. NOT by trying to force them to go against what is rightfully theirs, at the soul level, by torture! To try to force somebody like that is basically a kind of soul killing of its own. Jesus even said in the New Testament that whoever is a stumbling block to the least of these, it would be better for him that he had never been born. And when he said, "never been born", that's almost like a way of saying his soul is going to be smashed. It's just really astonishing. (DD) What happens to a soul after it is smashed?

A: Primal matter. Start the cycle over. Millions or billions of years acquiring consciousness.
(L) Well, since we have a pretty good idea of who did it, we know the answer to that. Okay, so that leads me to a question that's been on my mind for the last day or so. I noticed that the "Black Hats", the bad guys, the whole pathological community seem to be quite well-organized and unified to some extent in their public activities. For example, Israel is able to get all these students, the Hasbara program; the Pentagon has hired all of these people to engage in cyber warfare; there are trolls that go all over the internet swaying public opinion and writing commentary. Edward Snowden has come out and explained exactly how it's done. I mean, they have a HUGE, elaborate cyber warfare program and train people to get out there and work for the control of people's minds. It's just absolutely staggering. So, one thing about it that really gets me is that first of all, even with this revelation of Snowden that has hit all the major media, people don't stop and think that EVERYTHING that's going on could be part of that disinformation program! The second thing is, why is it that people with peaceful, world-benevolent opinions and approaches - people of conscience - can't get together in the same way that evil does? Evil seems to coalesce, and people of conscience seem to... it's almost like their conscience forces them to fight with each other! I mean, assuming they even have a conscience. What's the deal here? I want to know.

A: First of all notice that the STS side uses two hooks: money and promises of power. It is not so much "unity of purpose." Secondly, just as you have learned from your studies of psychology and from the work of Gurdjieff, people with the genetics for "soul" or conscience are very wounded by the programming of family and society.

Q: (L) So, it's their wounds, their programming, their buffers as Gurdjieff says, that keeps them all pointing in dozens of different directions with different opinions, ideas, wounds, fears, and so on. And that prevents unity. Is there anything that can change that?

A: Sure!

Q: [laughter] (L) What?

A: Work or a huge shock!

Q: (Perceval) A huge shock like a giant fireball? Giant meteorite or an earthquake?

A: Some cosmic activity might do it provided the seeds of knowledge have been planted as you have been doing for years now. As we once said, from the fire comes light. There are several levels of meaning there.

Q: (L) Cosmic fire, maybe?

A: Yes!
After the above excerpt there is a much discussion in the session that is related and insightful.

After the above excerpt there is a much discussion in the session that is related and insightful.

@thorbiorn thank you for having the insight to share these quotes.

Session 19 July 2014:
A: Some cosmic activity might do it provided the seeds of knowledge have been planted as you have been doing for years now. As we once said, from the fire comes light. There are several levels of meaning there.

This "planting" or "sowing is what I now think the Cs meant in a recent session:

Session 18 May 2019:
Then he said at the end of his list, "Whatsoever a man sows, that will he also reap”, and “let us not grow weary or lose heart." So, I thought that those were rather positive things to think about.

A: Most important to remember the "sowing" part in the context of this discussion.

So we need to keep on keeping on gathering as much truth and knowledge as we can in order to share it with as many will receive it.

I was thinking we should "disperse" this knowledge but that may just be a waste if there are no receivers.

Session 16 November 1994:
Q: (L) What or who has been causing the apparitions of the Virgin Mary at Conyers, Georgia?

A: Deceptive field.

Q: (L) What energy is behind this?

A: Lizards.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Confusion campaign part of bigger picture and plan.

Q: (L) What is the bigger picture and plan?

A: Conquest.

Q: (L) How will that aid their conquest?

A: By dispersing knowledge.

Q: (L) Dispersing as in breaking apart or scattering?

A: Spreading thin. Confusion does this. You are being bombarded with confusion in this era.

the speech by William Barr and the threats to Christianity
Overall, Barr's speech had a lot of good points, but I didn't agree with every one - but then, I'm not Catholic although I do consider myself a Christian. It's my understanding, though, that many practicing Catholics ignore the 'no birth control' dictum for themselves even if they do oppose/abhor abortion generally or totally. Whether or not the majority have adopted more enlightened views regarding discrimination against homosexuals and/or their right to marry, I don't know. Certainly, it would appear that the far-right evangelical Christians are still holding onto the Biblical condemnation of that particular sexual orientation.

When Barr was being considered for Attorney General by Trump, I came across info regarding him that put me off - namely, that he was formerly AG in the daddy Bush administration and is a former CIA employee. Hmm - no cause for concern there! The second paragraph about him on Wiki states:
Barr is a longtime proponent of the unitary executive theory of nearly unfettered presidential authority over the executive branch of the U.S. government.[1][2][3] The author of the 1992 report The Case for More Incarceration, Barr has argued for an increase in the United States incarceration rate and been an influential advocate for tougher criminal justice policies.[4]
Additionally, from Wiki:
He wrote an advisory opinion justifying the U.S. invasion of Panama and arrest of Manuel Noriega.[16] He wrote legal justifications for the practice of rendition,[17] so that the FBI could enter onto foreign soil without the consent of the host government to apprehend fugitives wanted by the United States government for terrorism or drug-trafficking.[16]
[...]
Asked whether he thought a constitutional right to privacy included the right to an abortion, Barr responded that he believed the Constitution was not originally intended to create a right to abortion; that Roe v. Wade was thus wrongly decided; and that abortion should be a "legitimate issue for state legislators".[27] "Barr also said at the hearings that Roe v. Wade was 'the law of the land' and claimed he did not have 'fixed or settled views' on abortion."[28]
[...]
The New York Times described the "central theme" of his tenure to be "his contention that violent crime can be reduced only by expanding Federal and state prisons to jail habitual violent offenders."[34] In an effort to prioritize violent crime, Barr reassigned three hundred FBI agents from counterintelligence work to investigations of gang violence. The New York Times called this move "the largest single manpower shift in the bureau's history."[34]
[...]
Barr argued that incarceration reduced crime, pointing to crime and incarceration rates in 1960, 1970, 1980 and 1990; a 1999 criminology study criticized Barr's analysis, saying "so complex an issue as the relationship between crime and punishment cannot be addressed through so simplistic an analysis as a negative correlation between the two very aggregated time series of crime rates and incarceration rates."[38] University of Minnesota criminologist Michael Tonry said the data in Barr's report was deceptively presented; if Barr had chosen five-year intervals, then the data would not have supported Barr's argument, and if Barr had chosen to look at violent crime specifically (as opposed to all crimes as a category), then the data would not have supported his argument.[39]

Barr said in the report, "The benefits of increased incarceration would be enjoyed disproportionately by black Americans".[39]
[Let me interject here that it has been scientifically determined that the reduction of lead in the environment was primarily responsible for a reduction in violence]
[...]
In 1992, Barr launched a surveillance program to gather records of innocent Americans' international phone calls.[45] The DOJ Inspector General concluded that this program was launched without a review of the legality of the program.[45] According to USA Today, the program "provided a blueprint for far broader phone-data surveillance the government launched after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001."[45]

In late 1992, Independent Counsel Lawrence Walsh, who had been chosen to investigate the Iran–Contra affair, found documents in the possession of Reagan's former defense secretary, Caspar Weinberger, which Walsh said was "evidence of a conspiracy among the highest-ranking Reagan Administration officials to lie to Congress and the American public."[46][47] Weinberger was set to stand trial on felony charges on January 5, 1993.[46][48] His "indictment said Mr. Weinberger's notes contradicted Mr. Bush's assertions that he had only a fragmentary knowledge of the arms secretly sold to Iran in 1985 and 1986 in exchange for American hostages in Lebanon."[48][47][49] According to Walsh, then-president Bush might have been called as a witness.[50]

On December 24, 1992, during his final month in office, Bush, on the advice of Barr, pardoned Weinberger,[8][51] along with five other administration officials who had been found guilty on charges relating to the Iran–Contra affair.[8][52][53][46] Barr was consulted extensively regarding the pardons, and especially advocated for pardoning Weinberger.[54]
[...]
Upon leaving the DOJ in 1993, Barr was appointed by Virginia Governor George Allen to co-chair a commission to implement tougher criminal justice policies and abolish parole in the state.[58][59] Barr has been described as a "leader of the parole-abolition campaign" in Virginia.[60]
[...]
In 1994, Barr became Executive Vice President and General Counsel of the telecommunications company GTE Corporation, where he served for 14 years. During his corporate tenure, Barr directed a successful litigation campaign by the local telephone industry to achieve deregulation by scuttling a series of FCC rules, personally arguing several cases in the federal courts of appeals and the Supreme Court.[61][62] In 2000, when GTE merged with Bell Atlantic to become Verizon Communications, he left that position.
[...]
Barr supports the death penalty, arguing that it reduces crime. He advocated a Bush-backed bill that would have expanded the types of crime that could be punished by execution.
[...]
n 1991, Barr stated that he believed the framers of the Constitution did not originally intend to create a right to abortion; that Roe v. Wade was thus wrongly decided; and that abortion should be a "legitimate issue for state legislators."[27] In contrast, Barr said during his 1991 confirmation hearings that Roe was "the law of the land" and that he did not have "fixed or settled views" on the subject.[28]

In a 1995 article for The Catholic Lawyer, Barr stated that the American government is "predicated precisely" on the Judeo-Christian system.[163][163]:3 Barr grapples with the challenge of representing Catholicism "in an increasingly militant, secular age."[163]:1 Barr asserts that there are three ways secularists use "law as a legal weapon."[163]:8 The first method is through elimination of traditional moral norms through legislation and litigation; Barr cites the elimination of the barriers to divorce and the Supreme Court's decision in Roe v. Wade as examples of this method.[163]:8 The second is the promotion of moral relativism through the passage of laws that dissolve moral consensus and enforce neutrality.[163]:8 Barr draws attention to a 1987 case, Gay Rights Coalition v. Georgetown University, which "compel Georgetown University to treat homosexual activist groups like any other student group."[163]:9 The third method is the use of law directly against religion; as an example of this method, Barr cites efforts to use the Establishment Clause to exclude religiously motivated citizens from the public square.[163]:9 Concluding, Barr states the need to "restructure education and take advantage of existing tax deductions for charitable institutions to promote Catholic education."[163]:12
[...]
Barr supports a federal ban on marijuana.[164] However, he has stated that the discrepancy between federal and state law is suboptimal, and that if a uniform federal ban on marijuana could not be achieved, then he would support the STATES Act on marijuana legalization.[164] "I think it's a mistake to back off on marijuana...
Wow - what a guy! Is he one of the reasons the United States is #1 for this dubious honor:
In September 2013, the incarceration rate of the United States of America was the highest in the world at 716 per 100,000 of the national population. While the United States represents about 4.4 percent of the world's population, it houses around 22 percent of the world's prisoners.
Yes, and how many of those convictions were drug-related (of the type being surreptitiously flown in by the US military including that being cultivated in Afghanistan) or relating to marijuana?

So, forgive me if I think Barr is a total hypocrite and a faux Christian. His speech is just another aspect of the global elite's manipulation of the emotionally entrained minions.
Exploring Entrainment Patterns of Human Emotion in Social Media

Introduction

Humans are emotional social beings from birth [1,2]. We transmit various emotional signals to communicate to and influence others. For instance, we usually unify our emotions to resist potential threats (e.g., unauthentic vaccination [3,4], illegal immigration [5], and bad customer experiences [6,7]) or to promote beneficial incidents (e.g., pro-social policies [8] and tobacco cessation [9]). In these scenarios, we always adjust our emotion states according to those of our friends via social interactions. These phenomena are typically conceptualized as entrainment, which was firstly identified by Huygens in 1665, and is generally defined as a tendency for two or more independent rhythmic processes to synchronize with each other [1012].

Entrainment has been found to be particularly relevant to human emotions, and performs many important social functions. Firstly, emotion entrainment can promote more effective social communications by helping people “feel themselves into” another’s emotional episodes [1315]. Through this communication process, humans both consciously and unconsciously transmit emotional signals that are essential for fostering social bonds and for maintaining good interpersonal relationships [1618]. Secondly, emotion entrainment can help cultivate a kind of emotional culture [19]. This functions as a social regulator that calibrates our practical comportment in socialization, and consequently leads to strong group commitments and solidarity. Furthermore, researchers recently uncover that empathy is often connected to entrainment in interpersonal interactions [2022]. Therefore, the implications of emotion entrainment may promote a nuanced understanding of the processes underlying empathy.

Despite its importance, the principles or patterns of emotion entrainment, to date, are still poorly understood. Most of the existing studies merely explore the entrainment phenomenon in face-to-face interactions based on small-scale or controlled laboratory experiments [18,23,24]. How collective emotion entrains outside of in-person interactions in a large-scale, real world data setting is still unknown. Recently, the proliferation of various online social media platforms has provided entrainment investigation with huge amount of emotion-rich data. In addition, it has been uncovered that emotion cues can also be transferred through these avenues [2527]. These two facts, together, have laid the groundwork for studying massive emotion entrainment beyond dyads.

However, there are still several other challenges for us to understand the principles of emotion entrainment. Firstly, emotion entrainment on a large scale involves a complex interplay, and often entails dealing with non-linear systems [14]. Existing approaches, both in modeling and analysis, cannot deal with this problem well. Traditional approaches based on various entrainment models are usually computational complex, and the underlying assumptions often violate actual, real-world scenarios [28,29]. While, on the other hand, the more recent network analysis approaches inevitably lack enough detail about entrainment processes [30,31], and often do not distinguish entrainment directions. Secondly, though entrainment phenomena have been investigated from various dimensions (i.e., in-person interactions [32,33], cross-modality communication [23], and social norm calibration [34]), there lacks an effective model that can learn the principles governing entrainment processes well, and predict the future emotions of the targeting individuals or groups effectively.

To deal with the challenges presented above, in this paper, we elaborate a pragmatic framework that can characterize entrainment phenomenon and quantify its patterns on a large scale efficiently. Based on the datasets from large popular social media platforms, we primarily investigate (1) the rules and patterns of emotion entrainment outside of in-person interactions, and then evaluate (2) how different entrainment patterns benefit the prediction of individuals' future emotions. This work can provide significant insights into understanding the underlying dynamic process of large-scale online interactions and make more reasonable decisions regarding emergency situations, epidemic diseases, and political campaigns in cyberspace.

Results
Community level entrainment

Previous research has uncovered that massive-scale emotional contagion occurs in online social networks [25]. In this section we further attempt to clarify whether human emotions entrain in social media communities.
[...]
Fig 1 suggests that emotion entrainment occurs (drops in cross-entropy value) as the communities develop.
[...]
As entrainment promotes rapport and social closeness [45], we subsequently turn to examine how emotions evolve as entrainment strength enhances. Specifically, we consider the emotional distance 〈CET as a function of the minor value of reciprocal entrainment strength (Fig 2).
[...]
We observe that as entrainment strengthens, the average emotional distance decreases (blue regression lines in Fig 2). This tendency indicates that users are more emotionally similar to each other under stronger entrainment process. [...] This observation is inline with previous contention that moderately rhythmic social interactions generally promote social closeness and positive experience [46].

[...]
Discussion
In this paper, we explore emotion entrainment in the context of two large social media platforms, including Livejournal and Sina Weibo. We study the emotion entrainment phenomenon at both the community level and the peer level. When examining the evolution of massive emotions on the two platforms, we find that collective emotions entrain with the evolution of communities. Especially, users' emotions in Sina Weibo roughly undergoes two entrainment cycles. During this process, entrainment strength vibrates rhythmically, making the entrainment phenomenon transient without entering a stable state. Additionally, we find that users become emotionally similar as entrainment enhances. This tendency indicates that users are more emotionally similar to each other under stronger entrainment process.

Read more:

So, forgive me if I think Barr is a total hypocrite and a faux Christian. His speech is just another aspect of the global elite's manipulation of the emotionally entrained minions.

In late 1992, Independent Counsel Lawrence Walsh, who had been chosen to investigate the Iran–Contra affair, found documents in the possession of Reagan's former defense secretary, Caspar Weinberger, which Walsh said was "evidence of a conspiracy among the highest-ranking Reagan Administration officials to lie to Congress and the American public."[46][47] Weinberger was set to stand trial on felony charges on January 5, 1993.[46][48] His "indictment said Mr. Weinberger's notes contradicted Mr. Bush's assertions that he had only a fragmentary knowledge of the arms secretly sold to Iran in 1985 and 1986 in exchange for American hostages in Lebanon."[48][47][49] According to Walsh, then-president Bush might have been called as a witness.[50]

On December 24, 1992, during his final month in office, Bush, on the advice of Barr, pardoned Weinberger,[8][51] along with five other administration officials who had been found guilty on charges relating to the Iran–Contra affair.[8][52][53][46] Barr was consulted extensively regarding the pardons, and especially advocated for pardoning Weinberger.[54]

@JEEP ,

I think we should question Barr's reliability when it comes to draining the swamp. I think it is more difficult to know his true religious convictions.

n these scenarios, we always adjust our emotion states according to those of our friends via social interactions. These phenomena are typically conceptualized as entrainment, which was firstly identified by Huygens in 1665, and is generally defined as a tendency for two or more independent rhythmic processes to synchronize with each other [1012].

I don't know if I would trust the NCBI and their black and white assessment that "we always adjust our emotion states according to those of our friends via social interactions". I am sure we adjust them for external consideration sometimes but that does not mean we all just naturally will think alike. I think maybe they like to think these emotional interactions are totally predictable but as far as I am concerned I I think it takes a lot of hubris to jump to that conclusion.

I think we should question Barr's reliability when it comes to draining the swamp. I think it is more difficult to know his true religious convictions.
By their fruits ye shall know them.

Iran-Contra Swamp Creatures charged with felonies >"Barr was consulted extensively regarding the pardons, and especially advocated for pardoning Weinberger." The six former Reagan Administration officials got off scot-free, receiving Christmas Eve pardons from daddy Bush which eliminated any possible Bush testimony in the matter. Reagan also broke the law and suffered no repercussions:
Reagan officials withheld potential evidence, destroyed government documents, made end-runs around congressional bans, and didn’t notify Congress about any of it.

There were attempts to protect the president by shredding documents and building a false narrative in which the National Security Council had gone rogue. The OIC looked at charging Reagan but, by the end, didn’t have enough evidence. Reagan was deposed in 1990, saying “I don’t recall” or “I can’t remember” 88 times. The final OIC report depicted Reagan as “a man who displayed little interest in the implementation of policy and whose directions to subordinates were often vague and general.”

The Iran-Contra Affair | Miller Center
However, when it comes to the sheeple, Barr is a strong advocate for increased incarceration rates and tougher criminal justice policies including the abolishment of parole and the expanding of the types of crime that could be punished by execution. He's officially on record stating, "The benefits of increased incarceration would be enjoyed disproportionately by black Americans".

"Barr supports a federal ban on marijuana." "I think it's a mistake to back off on marijuana... "
“When you look at the number of people in our state and federal penitentiaries, who are there for possession of small amounts of cannabis, you begin to really scratch your head. We have literally filled up our jails with people who are nonviolent and frankly do not belong there.” — Former House speaker John A. Boehner (R-Ohio)

It is true that a lot of people are arrested each year for marijuana. In 2016, nearly 600,000 people were arrested for simple marijuana possession. These arrests on their own can create huge problems — leading to criminal records that can make it harder to get a job, housing, or financial aid for college.
But then, that's precisely what Barr has stated as his primary goal, increased incarceration. Funny how the privitization of prisons has also propagated:
A new report from the Sentencing Project found that the number of people incarcerated in private prisons in the United States increased 47 percent from 2000 to 2016 while the overall prison population increased 9 percent.

Clearly, two kinds of justice exist in Barr's world - one for the elite and one for the useless eaters. Not my definition of Christian.

Back
Top Bottom