Session 28 December 2019

Thanks for another awareness stimulating session and the subsequent comments - much to ponder.
going to sleep as a female, and waking up male...
If I wake up some morning as a male, I'm gonna have a whole lot of 'splainin' to do!!! :scared:

I remembered a lot of things the Cs described as manifesting during the fourth density shift, but I forgot about that one! OMG - even knowing why it happened would still be so hard to process! :nuts: Geeze, makes me think we might need a forum member help line to call for support to handle such a drastic change!
A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.
As to cosmic forces will be displayed, I thought about the plasma phenomena that has been mentioned as appearing in the skies in ancient times that spurred all the similar petroglyphs worldwide - the champagne glass and the so-called stick man predominantly. But, again, I'd forgotten that the twin sun was supposed to become visible at some point, too. So those things plus numerous, unequivocable sightings of ufos, along with the other location shifting possibilities previously described, should undoubtably turn everything on its head! I wonder if it all will be blamed on legalizing cannabis?!! Wouldn't surprise me!

Well, gotta thank Trump for wasting no time in dispensing with the 'Peace on Earth - Good Will to Men' feeling that the Christmas season always evokes. So much for Happy New Year! I did read in the paper that there are numerous protests here across America in response to this reckless, immoral assassination. So much for getting our troops out of the Middle East! The neocons and Israeli psychopaths must be foaming at the mouth that their longed for war with Iran may actually happen!

Sooo, the old 'wait and see' line still applies, but have to think things are going to get more than interesting reaaal soon!!

So those things plus numerous, unequivocable sightings of ufos, along with the other location shifting possibilities previously described, should undoubtably turn everything on its head! I wonder if it all will be blamed on legalizing cannabis?!! Wouldn't surprise me!

Fellow WV forum member @JEEP you are a fine example of WV humor to me. And yes, if I would wake up as a female from male then:

I'm gonna have a whole lot of 'splainin' to do!!! :scared:

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Thanks for another awareness stimulating session and the subsequent comments - much to ponder.

If I wake up some morning as a male, I'm gonna have a whole lot of 'splainin' to do!!! :scared:

I remembered a lot of things the Cs described as manifesting during the fourth density shift, but I forgot about that one! OMG - even knowing why it happened would still be so hard to process! :nuts: Geeze, makes me think we might need a forum member help line to call for support to handle such a drastic change!

As to cosmic forces will be displayed, I thought about the plasma phenomena that has been mentioned as appearing in the skies in ancient times that spurred all the similar petroglyphs worldwide - the champagne glass and the so-called stick man predominantly. But, again, I'd forgotten that the twin sun was supposed to become visible at some point, too. So those things plus numerous, unequivocable sightings of ufos, along with the other location shifting possibilities previously described, should undoubtably turn everything on its head! I wonder if it all will be blamed on legalizing cannabis?!! Wouldn't surprise me!

Well, gotta thank Trump for wasting no time in dispensing with the 'Peace on Earth - Good Will to Men' feeling that the Christmas season always evokes. So much for Happy New Year! I did read in the paper that there are numerous protests here across America in response to this reckless, immoral assassination. So much for getting our troops out of the Middle East! The neocons and Israeli psychopaths must be foaming at the mouth that their longed for war with Iran may actually happen!

Sooo, the old 'wait and see' line still applies, but have to think things are going to get more than interesting reaaal soon!!
Do you remember the term of the C's "fusion of realities?

Do you remember Ark's "two baseball caps"?

"Someone, perhaps", may have another parallel timeline, where instead of a man he is a woman and vice versa.

In any case, you will remain yourself ...:-)

Thank you for the session. Had been waiting for a long time and here you go.
Happy New Year to everyone.

So, after more than 20 years of talking about the Wave, we learn that, roughly speaking, we are almost there: it will be strange and chaotic and it will terrify many people, but it will not last (!). Looks a bit like a George Carlin’s replica. I must say that I'm a bit surprised by the brevity of the dispatch. If there had been a judicious time to argue, it seems to me that the moment would have been well chosen. From there to taking the information as good news, an over-enthusiasm couldn't it be a bit paradoxical ?

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I was reminded of this same passage Persej. Made me wonder if these are the kinds of things some will start to experience in this "new reality to explore". What a reality that would be!
That popped into my mind too, but I'm not holding my breath. Laura said something to the effect of the Wave manifesting as natural 3D phenomena that would serve to change the reality as a consequence. I was on the fence for awhile, but she seems to have been right thus far. The really cool sci-fi stuff never really happens and I became bored of waiting on it. There was that incident at the chateau with Ark's hat, so if you were to scale that up a few orders of magnitude, I might be impressed.

My second thought was that it had more to do with the weather and human behavior. I've had a lot of dreams about tornadoes and mini-hurricanes that would appear inexplicably out of nowhere and take aim at certain locations like they were attracted to people's thoughts. In these dreams I was able to influence the path that they took, but sometimes they would just chase me and I had to hide. In one particular dream there were these small groups of people who would observe these phenomena and help people clean up. I was able to use some type of power on them by staring at them and discovered they weren't exactly human, but energy beings projecting a physical shell. They talked verbally for the sake of humans, but said a lot more telepathically. I overheard something to the effect that the weather phenomena was the physical manifestation of higher energies spiraling into the planet, and that humans needed to learn to connect and harmonize with it in order to prevent it from just randomly wreaking havoc everywhere. This was discussed in a mostly scientific way, although it was not a materialistic science. In this possible future reality, you apparently needed a degree in quantum mechanics just to have a chance at being a meteorologist. So I can see the weather going crazy like that and it would still be dismissible as a normal and mundane, if poorly understood process. Whether or not my "energy aliens" show up, no one would know that they're there and that would be easily dismissible as well. Drones seem to be the new Chinese lanterns excuse for UFO sightings, and while these "drones" are freaking a few people out, they really don't do that much overall and life just goes on.

I also thought about Greta and the "woke" crowd turning into a very close analogy of the Walking Dead, and that people in the alternative community would find them being centrally managed by some quasi-supernatural entity using some type of centralized mind control frequency. This would never be publicly admitted but widely suspected, with various conspiracy theories discussed back and forth and the overall conversation never reaching any definitive resolution, like ufology in general.

Some kind of supernova event would be cool to witness, but not really earth-shattering.

If we end up waking up in some kind of tesseract where space-time as we understand it kind of loops back on itself and you have to have a full grasp of Tegmark's multiverse taxonomy and do some kind of Hilbert math just to be able to get to work, well there goes the whole 9-5 economy. I don't know if the human consciousness can handle that. I've read enough outlandish sci-fi books and channeled material that I might have some kind of awareness of what was going on, but it would be kind of like wandering around in an infinite hall of mirrors, with each mirror representing an alternate reality or dimension, until I could develop some frame of reference to navigate them. I wonder how even quantum physicists would cope when they realize a lot of their theories are not just microcosmic abstraction, but that they're sort of living inside their own experiment. I just don't see it happening...yet.

Thank you all for this session. When C's say about "It will give chills to many" I though about something scarry like WAR, Paranormal Events, Massive UFO Sightings, Pandemia, Comets crushing a city or Sun´s Twin Appearing at naked eye. But it could be something related to Ice Age ocurring and giving chills to many. It was a great session, wish you all peace and be alert.

;-)

They talked verbally for the sake of humans, but said a lot more telepathically. I overheard something to the effect that the weather phenomena was the physical manifestation of higher energies spiraling into the planet and that humans needed to learn to connect and harmonize with it in order to prevent it from just randomly wreaking havoc everywhere.

That's interesting and kind of aligns with the idea that ancients gave personalities to natural phenomena in their oral histories, myths and legends. Maybe they were communicating.

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

The C’s changed the subject of the discussion with this seemingly urgent message; I am assuming they ended the session with this message so we could see the gravity of it and for us to ponder on it and discuss it.

I have also been thinking a lot about the first phrase of this paragraph. At first, I thought when they said “of interest to all”, they meant of interest to all the of the forum members. Now I think that the phrase “of interest to all” means “of interest to all of humanity.” I think when they said “all” they meant ALL.

The thing that comes to mind that would be of interest to all of humanity would be the effects of the realm border crossing which I think the rest of the paragraph seems to be describing!

I wonder if one did wake up a different gender, would those around oneself recognize the change? Or would you always have been that gender to them? In other words, would changing genders also imply changing realities where in that reality you are and always have been that gender?

What ever things going to happen, please do not loss hope.
Because, the helper will come!

October 13, 2001

Q: (L) Is all of this going to culminate in some plan that is being activated at the present time? Is this all directed to a specific outcome by the powers that be, so to speak?

A: Mostly; but unexpected twists and turns from opposing forces.

Q: (L) And who are these opposing forces? Are there good guys, or is it just like another "gang," as in global gang wars? Using "gangs" metaphorically here.

A: 4th density STO will manifest help for some 3rd Density groups.

Q: (L) Do any of those 3rd density groups that are going to be helped include us? {Laughter.}

A: Close.

Q: (L) BT wants to subtract himself from the question to see if that narrows it down? In other words, do you mean that help will come to Ark and me in particular, excluding others?

A: Same as a group.

Q: (L) {Raspberry at BT!} See, same thing! Okay, so there are going to be twists and turns. Can we know any of the highlights of these twists and turns in our global or national situation? It sounds like an interesting show? Is it better that we don't know? If the STO forces are planning something, maybe it's better that we don't know so that it remains a surprise. Is that true?

A: Close. Just know that help is near.

Hello, It may be possible that when the C's say: "Be prepared to give the help that is needed"

It means trying to explain to people - who commonly associate natural phenomena as supernatural things - why these things are happening from a rational perspective and with the knowledge acquired here, in the articles of SOTT and elsewhere. The C's have mentioned on other occasions that "there is nothing supernatural."

This, for example, is a good explanation for the phenomenon known as ‘Brocken Spectrum‘ and that people commonly associate with spirits. It happened in Wales:

81342652_963354810731340_6845081996033523712_n.jpg

81534853_963354670731354_5537670380350603264_n.jpg

Vía El Centinela

"Rhys Pleming with his friend Dale decided to climb Snowdon Mountain, the tallest in Wales, on New Year's Day and were able to witness a rare weather phenomenon, called ‘Brocken Spectrum‘.

Pleming explained that the clouds began to cover the summit and the walkers saw the rare effect of the weather that reminds of its shape to a spirit, BBC collects. Friends did not hesitate to photograph him and the images of the "ghost" were published on social networks the same day.

A Brocken spectrum, also called a mountain spectrum, is the seemingly huge and magnified shadow of an observer, cast on the upper surfaces of the clouds on the other side of the sun. The phenomenon can appear on any foggy mountain slope or cloud bank or even from an airplane.

The "Brocken spectrum" appears when the sun shines from behind the mountaineer who is looking down from a ridge or a peak into the fog or mist. The light casts the shadow of the climber forward through the fog, often in a strange triangular shape due to perspective.

The apparent magnification of shadow size is an optical illusion that appears when the observer considers that its shadow in the relatively nearby clouds is at the same distance as objects from the distant land seen through holes in the clouds, or when there are no benchmarks by which to judge its size.

The shadow also falls on water droplets from distances that vary from the eye, confusing the perception of depth. The ghost may appear to be moving (sometimes quite suddenly) due to the movement of the cloud layer and variations in the density within the cloud.

The head of the figure is often surrounded by the bright rings resembling the haloes of a glory, colored rings of light that appear directly in front of the sun when sunlight is reflected by a cloud of water droplets of uniform size. The effect is caused by the diffraction of visible light."

At the moment we have not seen something truly extraordinary but when "Cosmic forces will be displayed" as meoteorites, plasma and others maybe unknown we must be ready to fight disinformation and superstition. Maybe only among our close circle of relatives.

This, for example, is a good explanation for the phenomenon known as ‘Brocken Spectrum‘ and that people commonly associate with spirits. It happened in Wales:

View attachment 33128

Vía El Centinela

The "Brocken spectrum" appears when the sun shines from behind the mountaineer who is looking down from a ridge or a peak into the fog or mist. The light casts the shadow of the climber forward through the fog, often in a strange triangular shape due to perspective.

The apparent magnification of shadow size is an optical illusion that appears when the observer considers that its shadow in the relatively nearby clouds is at the same distance as objects from the distant land seen through holes in the clouds, or when there are no benchmarks by which to judge its size.

The shadow also falls on water droplets from distances that vary from the eye, confusing the perception of depth. The ghost may appear to be moving (sometimes quite suddenly) due to the movement of the cloud layer and variations in the density within the cloud.

The head of the figure is often surrounded by the bright rings resembling the haloes of a glory, colored rings of light that appear directly in front of the sun when sunlight is reflected by a cloud of water droplets of uniform size. The effect is caused by the diffraction of visible light."

At the moment we have not seen something truly extraordinary but when "Cosmic forces will be displayed" as meoteorites, plasma and others maybe unknown we must be ready to fight disinformation and superstition. Maybe only among our close circle of relatives.

Wow. Thanks for this info @Puma1974 . And a good point! A natural phenomenon that someone in could easily translate as the seeing of Virgin Mary type of event...

The really cool sci-fi stuff never really happens and I became bored of waiting on it. There was that incident at the chateau with Ark's hat, so if you were to scale that up a few orders of magnitude, I might be impressed.
As previously mentioned in this thread, there was the solar observatory incident:
(Joe) What caused the shutdown of the solar observatory in New Mexico last week?
[...]
A: Human looking creatures and various electronic anomalies creating panic among the few in the know.
[...]
(Pierre) Yeah, that's what I mean. And there was stuff in the sessions years ago about New Mexico going to 4th density first and curving roads looking like they are straight and vice versa.

A: Indeed, some of that was experienced.

Q: (L) And when they were seeing human looking creatures, what does that mean? Were they apparitions or creatures, or...?

( Artemis) What did they look like?

A: Visual and semi-solid manifestations of persons known to be elsewhere.

Q: (L) So like bilocation or something.

A: Similar.

Q: (L) So they were getting like time warp or density warp effects or something.

A: Yes
And you might recall the session in which the Cs brought up an incident that happened underwater that involved WWII aircraft arranged in a formation on the sea floor and a living human waving from the cockpit? It was so bizarre that at least one of the observers needed intense psychological help.

I really liked your dream description involving "energy beings projecting a physical shell. They talked verbally for the sake of humans, but said a lot more telepathically." That whole scenario seemed like a real possibility for what may come to pass.
If we end up waking up in some kind of tesseract where space-time as we understand it kind of loops back on itself and you have to have a full grasp of Tegmark's multiverse taxonomy and do some kind of Hilbert math just to be able to get to work, well there goes the whole 9-5 economy. I don't know if the human consciousness can handle that. I've read enough outlandish sci-fi books and channeled material that I might have some kind of awareness of what was going on, but it would be kind of like wandering around in an infinite hall of mirrors, with each mirror representing an alternate reality or dimension, until I could develop some frame of reference to navigate them. I wonder how even quantum physicists would cope when they realize a lot of their theories are not just microcosmic abstraction, but that they're sort of living inside their own experiment. I just don't see it happening...yet.
Your thoughts are always so insightful and the above rumination could be so on the money! It could be a very apt description of what is going to be experienced at some point. Again, happening relatively soon or way off into what we would characterize as the future - ??? "Wait and see!"

Back
Top Bottom