Karmic and Simple Understandings.

It does appear that way.

It makes me think of the bolded sections in this session, in relation to 'succeeding' for 'fear of not succeeding in time', in Gnosis.
First ... You have almost certainly been identified since you were a small child.

Second ... The "threads" were moved so that you had the "experiences" in your childhood, which would "mark" your personality in adulthood.

Third ... You will be surrounded as long as possible by "people" who try to provoke your "reaction."

Now ..., you know by reviewing your life the moment they tried to "mold" who you are.

Therefore, we have "failed" several times, however, the surprising thing is the huge number of times we have not failed.

That against all odds, "we have been ourselves."

We will do what we will do!:-)

Thanks for starting this thread, Andrew. I think it is so important. Back to basics. I can totally relate to and appreciate your story.

(My avatar to the left is a polaroid of me at about age 19 standing on the roof of my car, about to drive it off a cliff into the sea. I am undoubtedly seriously wasted on multiple substances although I was yet to be officially diagnosed as anything other than just being a living human in 1969.)

"What is needed is for many people to begin to make direct connections with their higher centers. This has been done via the "work" up to now, but there are other methods to accelerate the process and obtain the needed assistance."

So, yeah.... terrific... these "other methods to accelerate the process and obtain the needed assistance" - that is very provocative, indeed. I've got nothing better to do... I wonder what this might be? How it might be done?

Another thing I have puzzled over. There is a lot of "we" and "you" and "us" in reference to humanity bantered around in the media and all over the place. Like there is a "set" of humanity. I think people have different ideas about who this set might include. Perhaps accelerating the process of accessing the higher centers might increase the size of the set.

At any rate, the notion that there is a need (as expressed in this session in 2009, even though there is no time): a need for more and more people to connect with their higher centers directly, taking a shortcut or using some other method (perhaps paleochristianity? or?) has me wondering about those methods. And also wondering about the form of the "needed assistance".

"God" knows the deck is stacked against "us" here and we can use all the help we can get. All very fascinating, but I want to try to do something about it.

Thanks for starting this thread, Andrew. I think it is so important. Back to basics. I can totally relate to and appreciate your story.

(My avatar to the left is a polaroid of me at about age 19 standing on the roof of my car, about to drive it off a cliff into the sea. I am undoubtedly seriously wasted on multiple substances although I was yet to be officially diagnosed as anything other than just being a living human in 1969.)

"What is needed is for many people to begin to make direct connections with their higher centers. This has been done via the "work" up to now, but there are other methods to accelerate the process and obtain the needed assistance."

So, yeah.... terrific... these "other methods to accelerate the process and obtain the needed assistance" - that is very provocative, indeed. I've got nothing better to do... I wonder what this might be? How it might be done?

Another thing I have puzzled over. There is a lot of "we" and "you" and "us" in reference to humanity bantered around in the media and all over the place. Like there is a "set" of humanity. I think people have different ideas about who this set might include. Perhaps accelerating the process of accessing the higher centers might increase the size of the set.

At any rate, the notion that there is a need (as expressed in this session in 2009, even though there is no time): a need for more and more people to connect with their higher centers directly, taking a shortcut or using some other method (perhaps paleochristianity? or?) has me wondering about those methods. And also wondering about the form of the "needed assistance".

"God" knows the deck is stacked against "us" here and we can use all the help we can get. All very fascinating, but I want to try to do something about it.

"Help is on it's way" is aligned with this also.
I wonder if help means someone or something. Maybe both ?

In any case waiting is not an option, as JP puts it, make things better, try to reduce suffering there is nothing else that makes sense to do.

Hopefully we will have some extra push in the right direction along the way from whatever. I actually think it is already quite a miracle that this forum exists it's hard to figure what else could help while slowly try to educate ourselves.

I am thinking something like a huge shield of protection from outside events while we strictly focus on learning that would be helpfull I think, then again if karmic lessons need to be fullfilled, interaction with the outside world is kind of inevitable.

What a paradox, trying to be good while immerged in evil, your own evil and of others.

I wonder if help means someone or something. Maybe both ?

In any case waiting is not an option, as JP puts it, make things better, try to reduce suffering there is nothing else that makes sense to do.

Hopefully we will have some extra push in the right direction along the way from whatever. I actually think it is already quite a miracle that this forum exists it's hard to figure what else could help while slowly try to educate ourselves.

I am thinking something like a huge shield of protection from outside events while we strictly focus on learning that would be helpfull I think, then again if karmic lessons need to be fullfilled, interaction with the outside world is kind of inevitable.

What a paradox, trying to be good while immerged in evil, your own evil and of others.
Yes and yes.

This forum is a great miracle.

Thanks for starting this thread, Andrew.
Er, I'm not Andrew, I'm SlipNet, and I kicked this thread off. Who's Andrew? I see a lot of sense in what you write though. We are like portals until we fuse a magnetic centre. I think I have one now. Sure there are parts of me that just run needs, or programs, but overall there is a base line I can relate to nowadays.

There's no supermen on the way to help us. I think the "help on the way" is our own future selves who are aligned with Cassiopaea. When we hit top potential we'll be essentially channelling our higher selves, or so my current thinking leads me.

I hope this thread that I've started yields ongoing responses about all that is karmic and simple. Could be a good yardstick for the future challenges.

Er, I'm not Andrew, I'm SlipNet, and I kicked this thread off. Who's Andrew? I see a lot of sense in what you write though. We are like portals until we fuse a magnetic centre. I think I have one now. Sure there are parts of me that just run needs, or programs, but overall there is a base line I can relate to nowadays.

There's no supermen on the way to help us. I think the "help on the way" is our own future selves who are aligned with Cassiopaea. When we hit top potential we'll be essentially channelling our higher selves, or so my current thinking leads me.

I hope this thread that I've started yields ongoing responses about all that is karmic and simple. Could be a good yardstick for the future challenges.
My apologies SlipNet! I was responding to the post by Andrew but really responding to you also... senior moment? Yes, I agree: we may indeed be our own "cavalry".

My apologies SlipNet! I was responding to the post by Andrew but really responding to you also... senior moment? Yes, I agree: we may indeed be our own "cavalry".

No worries. I just found Andrew's post, so I've learned to be more aware in the process. It's hard to keep up with all the posters on here, and it's only 5600 people. It's strange, I get the feeling that that number will get much greater eventually, with many thirsty for knowledge.

At any rate, the notion that there is a need (as expressed in this session in 2009, even though there is no time): a need for more and more people to connect with their higher centers directly, taking a shortcut or using some other method (perhaps paleochristianity? or?) has me wondering about those methods.

I think it's first required to have balanced the lower centers, in conjunction with the necessary dietary adjustments, cleansing ones emotional trauma, and taking care of ones psychic hygiene, does connecting with the higher centers and acceleration even become an option.

Once those conditions have been met, perhaps 'acceleration' is what can occur by consciously participating within a co-linear group.

For example, it makes me think of the Community Life within the FOTCM, found here: Community Life

I’m still learning myself, but it seems practical that ones development would accelerate and grow substantially through a positive feedback loop, by consciously participating/being a part of a co-linear community that functions like this, vs. trying to do it all on ones own.

I think Paleo Christianity is very important for this.

And I think these threads provide some valuable insight as well:
Stoicism and Paul: Making a Cosmology-Anthropology-Ethics for Today
Paul's Necessary Sin: The Experience of Liberation - Pauline Christianity = PaleoChristianity

And also wondering about the form of the "needed assistance".

I think the saying: "when the student is ready the teacher will appear" may have some relevance here.

Also this from the C's:
Session 4 July 2015 said:
A: For all forum members: Do not lose heart. Just remember that if you do all you can, yourselves in the future will bridge the gap. You are all potential transducers of information into chaos. Let that information be love/truth. Goodbye.

How that gap is bridged in ones reality I can only speculate.

It might come about internally, as some form of motivation or impulse to act or do something?

Or, in external life, maybe it comes as an opportunity, synchronistic event or circumstance?

With all that said, I think dedication and seriousness on the individuals part is a pre-requisite, in order for such conditions to take place.

Hence, why I think the C's said: "if you do all you can".

Er, I'm not Andrew, I'm SlipNet, and I kicked this thread off.

Thanks for making that correction SlipNet. 👍

Thank you SlipNet for starting thread.

When we have the achieved some thing, it looks simple to us. Those who fear of death, if they read and got resonated with the correct
After-life material, probably they will feel relieved for a while, after wards it becomes so natural it becomes Simple. Experience make it i guess. Probably that is what lessons are. But, our world is so deep in the mess, it is hard to clean up the mess.

Most people are materialists. Non materialists get stuck in the religions. Esoteric side of religion shrouded by so many unknowns and abuse, it is hard to get out it. Right knowledge is hard to get by average man before.

Industrialized society considered emotions as useless item. Children who were raised in the family where child's emotions are not respected or validated forced to shut it down to survive, live with a feeling that they are dangerous and handle it down with all distractions. But the feelings are basic communication mechanism of any specie. We constantly fight with a essential survival mechanism (of emotions) to survive. Irony of life I guess. If these children are lucky enough, they will dig through the mountains find themselves, if they are on their legs and had opportunity during adult years. Look at how many children are abused ( C's puts it 50%) . How many generations passed like this. What a trap we live in. Same with shallow breathing, which is "common" for most of the population. Covey says for a habit to be formed, Desire, Knowledge and strong motivation are needed. But one gets in childhood, it is habit by instinctively. Rediscovering is rough, but that is where muscle building is. In a way, "All there are lessons" once achieved. Simple or magical is relative I guess.

We live in a fast paced world, we don't stop look at our thoughts, emotions, analyze what read and reflect. We run and hope every thing will be alright. Once all our traps are cleared, all looks simple and probably that is the time move on to new one's.

Making a more direct connection with the higher centers sounds like a kind of metanoia; some sort of revelation. Which would need to be preceded by being in some special kind of state; a particular attitude towards or relationship with the ineffable; the cosmos; the all. A prerequisite would be having the faith that this can be done; followed by a kind of surrender of our own will to God; accompanied by the humility to accept the gift of this higher connection and then a commitment to use that gift in service, for the good of our fellows.

Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?

A: Karmic and simple understandings.

Q: (L) What are the key elements of these understandings, and are they fairly universal?

A: They are universal.

Q: (L) What are they?

A: We cannot tell you that.

Q: (L) Do they have to do with discovering the MEANINGS of the symbology of 3rd density existence, seeing behind the veil... and reacting to things according to choice? Giving each thing or person or event its due?

A: Okay. But you cannot force the issue. When you have learned, you have learned!

The above part in bold about 'giving each thing or person or event its due' reminds of the following discussion from the April 9th, 2011 session where 'calling a spade a spade' is mentioned:

Q: (L) Well, I guess we can try asking some questions. Let me see the list. Hold everything! Pause! {Stops to read over list of questions.} Ok, I have a series of questions that have been written out here. The first one is; why have we all been feeling so inflamed/low on energy/depressed/irritable for the last two weeks?

A: Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.

Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with our super-moon dance?

A: Indeed. And recall that the universe is about balance. After each period of suffering there is always joy.

Q: (Burma Jones) What do they mean by “psychic hygiene”?

A: Being careful about what you allow into your ”field”.

Q: (L) In what sense?

A: All senses.

Q: (L) What do you mean “all senses”?

A: Seeing, hearing, speaking, and so on

Q: (Ark) So, uh, I will tell a story about this “using all your senses”. A few days ago, I went out and I almost had an accident. I was driving on the interior peripherique - on the lane that was closest to the middle. There are three lanes. There was a guy behind me who was very unhappy that I was driving only 90kmh. He was swaying from left to right, trying to get past me and I could see it in the rear-view mirror. I looked to the right and realized I cannot do anything, because there was a car. I could see it.

So, I stayed. After about two minutes, you know, the one behind me again starts to act impatient behind me. But then, I look in the mirror again and the car to the right is gone. So I figure he must have moved somewhere else. Then I started to do {Ark makes descriptive hand gestures showing his driving maneuver} – only the car was there exactly in the right angle [to be in the blind spot.] But, uh, he was a young guy and he was fast. He steps on the brakes – and nothing happened, you see? I usually do not do such things. I was thinking very fast and that he must be gone, but I was not 100% sure. So, I should have waited until I was 100% sure. So, of course nothing happened, he just got upset.

A: We have more in mind. Take care with interacting with negative energies.

Q: (L) Well that’s kinda like creating your own reality, isn’t it?

A: Not what we mean… Keep your guard up and do not allow negative energies to slip by… such as believing lies… listening to negative music while thinking it is positive…watching negative movies and thinking it is negligible. It is extremely important to not lie to the self. One can listen or watch many things as long as the truth of the orientation is known, acknowledged, and understood. Clear?

Q: (L) So, in other words: awareness. Calling a spade a spade and not allowing something negative to enter you and believing it is positive. You can see it, perceive it and acknowledge it but not allow it to influence you. Because obviously, you cannot shut off your perceptions of the world, but you can control how it affects you. So, don’t let it inside, thinking it’s something that it’s not.

(Belibaste) So, see it as it is. If it is negative, see it as negative.

(L) Yeah, and they’re saying to focus on truth in order for changes to manifest in you that are positive. That is, “positive” can mean acknowledging that something is negative because it is truth.

Q: (Galatea) Choose the seeds you wish to water.

(L) Is that basically what we’re talking about here?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) But I would say that everybody needs a panoramic retro-mirror.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) because that stuff sneaks up behind you and it gets in your blind spot. OK, Atreides. Your question.

I think Paleo Christianity is very important for this.

@Andrew ,

I do too. That is why I decided to join FOTCM. It is a difficult and serious decision and one to not be taken lightly I think. It is not perfect since it is still in development but for me, it sums up what is missing in this STS/STO duality of 3D. It is a group of like-minded souls uniting to share in a spiritual battle against seemingly insurmountable odds.

The rules are not a dogma or closed to anyone who can find a common thread of decency within themselves to see the need to network and be open and honest with others in their search for reality and truth.

Paleochristianity interests me more these days. I was raised a Catholic, but my parents weren't devout, it was merely a family tradition and getting a good school for the kids. By the age of 11 I had outgrown it, and no fuss was ever made of it afterwards. By the time I reached my late 20's I was thirsting for truth, and after reading Schopenhauer I found a curious little book by Aldous Huxley, called "The Perenennial Philosophy". It contained many insights on how to liberate yourself from the ways of the world, a kind of basic purification. Obviously Gurdjieff was a big factor too. I love his work on understanding psychology, less his musings of an esoteric nature.

I thnk it's time to read some of the main threads on Paleochristianity, along with the writings of Paul. More reading, less yakking I say. :-D

Paleochristianity interests me more these days. I was raised a Catholic, but my parents weren't devout, it was merely a family tradition and getting a good school for the kids. By the age of 11 I had outgrown it, and no fuss was ever made of it afterwards. By the time I reached my late 20's I was thirsting for truth, and after reading Schopenhauer I found a curious little book by Aldous Huxley, called "The Perenennial Philosophy". It contained many insights on how to liberate yourself from the ways of the world, a kind of basic purification. Obviously Gurdjieff was a big factor too. I love his work on understanding psychology, less his musings of an esoteric nature.

I thnk it's time to read some of the main threads on Paleochristianity, along with the writings of Paul. More reading, less yakking I say. :-D

I just want to say that I am increasingly impressed by the quality of the thinking and writing of members of this forum. We've sure come a long way and it shows! This is an exemplary thread for teaching/learning.

How I've progressed lately in my understandings has been aided by the failings of others as it happens. For example I've always considered myself left of centre politically. However in the last decade more or less I've witnessed the main leftist thinkers become increasingly unhinged, the environmentalists too. Identity politics and it's potent effect. That's how I found people like Jordan Peterson and Roger Scruton (god rest his soul). It was just liberating to let go of the mechanical reactionary thinking that was attached to being an ideologue. Suddenly I was free in my own mind to weigh up what each individual had to say, unencumbered by the kind of ideological thinking which stymies so many of us. There's never a free flowing discourse with ideologues, it's more like mental jousting.

Aside from geopolitical assumptions, I actually think I have more in common with conservative thinkers these days, and the inner student in me would have never thought that possible. Funny how things change as you grow, long may it continue.

Back
Top Bottom