Margarita Simonyan just posted something very interesting on her Telegram channel (Here's a link to her FB page with the message). She wrote that she asked her crew to find out if there are no ethnic Chinese among those who got sick with corona virus. And apparently all of them are.

Apparently all the sick are either Chinese, or "it wasn't possible to determine due to doctor-patient confidentiality". And that it applies to France and Italy as well - all of the patients in these countries are ethnic Chinese. In USA it is unknown due to doctor-patient confidentiality.

So she wrote that she begins to understand China's panic.

Added: I checked her FB page and it was also posted there, but when I wanted to go back to it and copy a link and add to this reply, the post wasn't there anymore. Since then Simonyan again posted the message and added info about Germany that they also don't disclose patients ethnicity.

A positive case of Coronavirus in Kerala has been confirmed at the isolation ward setup at Thrissur general hospital, Health Minister K K Shailaja said.
The female student who had recently returned from Wuhan had been suspected and quarantined earlier itself......

This sounds like it was an Indian medical student who got infected in Wuhan and brought it to Kerala when she returned there. Unless I am misreading this.

Speaking of the ethnicity, while most people who have been affected by this new virus so far are Chinese, it seems that there are also South Koreans, for example:

The first was a Chinese national but the other three are South Koreans who traveled from the central Chinese city of Wuhan, where the outbreak started.

Also Japanese:

On 30 January, it was announced that three Japanese nationals who arrived at Haneda after being evacuated from Wuhan tested positive for the virus.[87] Three other cases were confirmed on the same day.

I have just read an article of bbc in spanish that account the statistics of the cases. I don't know if it is propaganda or not, but it said:

[...] First deaths

The first two patients to die were apparently healthy people, although they were long-term smokers and that would have weakened their lungs.

The first, a 61-year-old man, had severe pneumonia when he arrived at the hospital.

He had acute respiratory distress, meaning his lungs could not provide enough oxygen to his organs to keep his body alive.

Although he was put on a ventilator, his lungs failed and his heart stopped beating.

He died 11 days after he was admitted.[...]

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

It will be interesting evaluate further the statistics about infected smokers because this can be just coincidence.

The theory that it is an "escapee" from their biolab is plausible.
For the moment I'm on this line too. From elements we gather I thought of this scenario:

Virus conceived in the Wuhan lab or in Canada one (or with some part coming from Canada one). "Escape" of the virus with some help (the lab is operated by Chineses and foreign scientifics).

So virus conceived as a bioweapon against China (for depopulation?) and spread trough the Wuhan lab. China gov finally got the information of the potential high dangerous nature of the virus and reacted as strong as as they can.

Weak point of the scenario: why the lab is needed? Can't the virus be spread by transporting it in tube? Perhaps the lab is an handy control point to gather informations or "escape" the virus a lot of time.

@Blacki I could not get the link to work. Not sure if one can trust WHO information to be accurate/honest.
Correct link WHO 10 raport from 30.01.2020

I don't want to spread panic then I only Publish WHO official report. That doesn't mean that I'm trusting them. As long time ago C's says: Just "sitting back and enjoying the show "

Of course, if there will be an opportunity to ask C's about that 2019nCov virus and share that session at the forum it would be great.

Another source for analyze is Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding:
meaning only 1 in 7 positive test results will be true positives

" ">January 31, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Other is NY base Twitter that gets information (video) from Mainland China:

<a href="曾錚 Jennifer Zeng on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/gpELI3qisD</a></p>&mdash; 曾錚 Jennifer Zeng (@jenniferatntd) <a href=" ">January 31, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

An interesting video about the different phases of body response when a virus infection occur.

The person explain that 2019nCoV is particular in the sens it has an affinity for lungs. So instead of having the nose running as it is the case in an usual cold, the lungs start directly producing mucus.

Another point I was not aware, is that virus produce toxins. And the body have to expel it. With the curves we see that the body have to run a race, ie produce more cells able to kill infected ones before being submerged.

Note: in a Sott article, I remember saw that we have another weapon: fever. If the fever is enough high, virus replication failed.

Last edited by a moderator:
16. UPDATE ON VIRUS GENOME a very intriguing new paper investigating the aforementioned mystery middle segment w/ “S” spike protein: likely origin from HIV. “Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag”

17. ...WHOA- the authors said the finding was “Unexpectedly” related to genes from HIV virus. Notably there were 4 gene insertions (see figure in above post #16). And so, which HIV gene proteins were found in the new #coronarvirus? Gag protein and Gp120- key HIV proteins..

18. Notably, in virus' genome, authors say for HIV genome insertions: “Gag protein of HIV is involved in host membrane binding, packaging of the virus and for the formation of virus-like particles. Gp120 plays crucial role in recognizing the host cell by binding to the primary receptor CD4”

19. Again, these are new express published findings and not peer reviewed yet. Let’s not draw conclusions yet. But evidence suggest that 2 different HIV genes 🧬 are present in the #coronarvirus S gene region (that didn’t map to any other coronavirus, according to other studies).

20. Further the authors add that “This indicates that these insertions have been preferably acquired by the 2019-nCoV, providing it with additional survival and infectivity advantage. Delving deeper we found that these insertions were similar to HIV-1.”

21. Paper piles on: “these 🧬insertions are present at binding site of 2019-nCoV. Due to presence of gp120 motifs in 2019-nCoV spike glycoprotein at its binding domain, we propose that these motif insertions could have provided an enhanced affinity towards host cell receptors.

22. The authors dunked this final conclusion: “This uncanny similarity of novel inserts in the 2019- nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag is unlikely to be fortuitous”. Wow, they sure just went straight there! What a bold paper... I don’t know what to say

Correct link WHO 10 raport from 30.01.2020

I don't want to spread panic then I only Publish WHO official report. That doesn't mean that I'm trusting them. As long time ago C's says: Just "sitting back and enjoying the show "

Of course, if there will be an opportunity to ask C's about that 2019nCov virus and share that session at the forum it would be great.

Thanks, @Blacki. The report on the WHO site says 170 deaths and there is only a death count for China. When you think about it 170 is a very small number of fatalities considering the population. I am trying to get some numbers on the deaths. The general flu counts don't really mean that much to me since many of those counts are probably not totally accurate without adequate testing methods.

Is the 170 death count low? How do we really know? They don't seem to mind inflating the flu case counts to sell vaccinations but getting the numbers on actual deaths is like trying to nail down jello.

Not sure if it has been corrupted or not, but the coronavirus reminded me of this passage :

(L) I would like to know for the benefit of somebody else who asked the question: What is the origin of AIDS?
A: Simian mutation.
Q: (L) A monkey virus, in other words.
A: Was, but mutated.
Q: (L) Who is the individual or group responsible for this mutation?
A: Not humans.
Q: (L) Well then, who?
A: Lizards acting in conjunction with destined frequency path.
Q: (L) And what is the purpose of the infliction of the AIDS virus on the human race?
A: Not determined.
Q: (L) I would like to know how many lifetimes I have had as a human being?
A: That is open to definition.

On October 18th, 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, in conjunction with the World Economic Forum assembled “15 leaders of business, government, and public health” to simulate a scenario in which a coronavirus pandemic was ravaging the planet. Major participants were American military leadership, and certain neocon political figures. The Chinese were not invited. The members took notes, and then returned to their day to day operations.
Thanks Laurs,Who could it be now!
Those who have eyes to see will see the controllers behind this mess. Just imagine the financial fall out on the Chinese economy resulting from this influenza. The brakes had to be placed on China to reduced its rapid growth and influence on the world economy.

I also think that this coronavirus is pretty overhyped at the moment. Maybe it is indeed a new virus (from comet dust and so on) and it isn't the "standard" every year flu or cold and this could be one of the reasons why the media goes crazy about it. Nonetheless, I think that is also a good reminder to keep one's own health on track and who knows what else is coming.
Definitely Gawan, i am in full agreement with your thoughts on this mess.This virus was release to coincide with the upcoming Chinese new year celebration.

I read somewhere an interesting comment.
In history, places renowned as impregnable, have been defeat by... throwing virus in it, using contaminated animals or foods or materials.

Yeah this is one thing that gives credence to the bioweapon idea. China is simply unstoppable and over almost every conceivable timeline this century they 'win the game', so to speak. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean it's humans in the halls of Western power doing the tinkering.

Indian scientists have just found HIV insertions in the corona virus.
Abstract :
We are currently witnessing a major epidemic caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019- nCoV). The evolution of 2019-nCoV remains elusive. We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity/similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature. This work provides yet unknown insights on 2019-nCoV and sheds light n the evolution and pathogenicity of this virus with important implications for diagnosis f this virus.

source: https://biorxiv-cache.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/2020.01.30.927871.full.pdf

Back
Top Bottom