Two good takes somewhat in line with each other from James Corbett/New World This Week and from Ice Age Farmer - that this is (1) all about control - the upping of the stakes in the pandemic spread and control of panic information to justify further huge crack downs (as well as running a live test drill of their lock down protocols and (2) that the undercurrent is the suppressed news of catastrophic loss of food stocks worldwide due to climate change effects kicking in, particularly the near total destruction of the Chinese pig population. Thus a classic case of Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Two good takes somewhat in line with each other from James Corbett/New World This Week and from Ice Age Farmer - that this is (1) all about control - the upping of the stakes in the pandemic spread and control of panic information to justify further huge crack downs (as well as running a live test drill of their lock down protocols and (2) that the undercurrent is the suppressed news of catastrophic loss of food stocks worldwide due to climate change effects kicking in, particularly the near total destruction of the Chinese pig population. Thus a classic case of Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Here's the bones of the transcript of Ice Age farmer video above. Its worth the read and consideration:

You know the scariest thing ladies and gentlemen about this Coronavirus is not the virus it's the fact that nobody has any sweet clue what's going on right now; that we are wholly dependent on a corrupt media which is telling us to prepare for worst-case scenarios - a global pandemic which is basing its reports on known liars - the Chinese Communist government who in 2003 covered up their SARS epidemic just as last year they covered up the true numbers of African swine fever infections which has now killed off 60 to 70 percent of China's pigs raising pork prices. We'll come back to that.

The alt media is trying its best to make up the difference here but we're fundamentally dealing we're trying to synthesize the truth from bad data; those known bad corrupt sources and then random reports of freaking out nurses and doctors flailing around on the ground no one can tell us what's going on right now. And usually with these agenda-driven events like say Las Vegas for example there are eyewitnesses or cell phone recordings or other pieces of data that that can contradict the official narrative. Not so here; we're flying blind. We have to depend sadly on the lying government's, the lying media, and that's why I say nobody has any sweet clue what's going on.

Fortunately we do have history to reference. And I want to pull up Jon Rappoport’s interview with Sharyl Attkisson during the swine flu epidemic where she discovered that the CDC had in fact stopped counting swine flu cases. They continued reporting them anyway - they lumped a bunch of flu symptoms together even though it came out barely any of them actually tested positive for the swine flu. But that didn't matter, they just kept lying. In fact when she discovered this CBS squashed the story. So again - corrupt governments lying, corrupt media covering up for the epidemics that were fake. And that's why I say it's not the virus that we need to be concerned about it's the response to the virus; this totalitarian reach for total control.

And amidst that frenzy of people trying to figure out what's going on, few are noticing that there's a grab to even further consolidate control of information in the hands of these corrupt entities - that Silicon Valley is in their own words scrambling to stop misinformation online. Pressured by the government's Facebook Google Twitter YouTube are all adding more disclaimers, more censorship to ensure that when you will look for Coronavirus you get their numbers, you get their fear stories. No one can be allowed to discuss this honestly. We have congressional committees sending letters to Google demanding that YouTube stop recommending and stop hosting altogether any ‘climate denier’ videos, get rid of channels like this one is what the government is telling YouTube to do right now. We see Senator Warren and trying to criminalize disinformation - which basically means anyone who strays from the official narrative should be thrown in jail.

What we don't see is anyone complaining about the price of pork.

Indeed only weeks ago - because the price of pork doubled thanks to African swine fever in China - people were calling it ‘Pig-ageddon’ and saying you know president Xi Jinping should be held accountable for this - it’s been terribly mishandled. Well not anymore. No one's complaining about much of anything right now. In fact global officials are lauding of a Chinese government for their amazing response to this existential threat of Coronavirus - just what a terrific job you've done locking down tens of millions of people, stripping them of any freedoms, taking in fact their food supply and having total control over that. Thus the police state has been pushed further than ever and that's what China is doing right now - they are the psychological icebreaker, forging a path forward for how far a totalitarian response to a threat like this can be taken. And you can just hear governments around the world as they applaud China publicly thinking privately ‘yeah I'd love to do that to my citizens - man you mean all I have to do is talk about a virus and I can stop people and take their temperature anywhere I want. I can burn down their house and just say it's in the name of Public Safety.’

This is very dangerous ladies and gentlemen and we need to be keenly aware of the fact that this agenda is marching forward rapidly. They have carte blanche to do whatever they want to their people right now and the world is watching, and as this goes global people will say ‘well they did it in China obviously that's how we have to respond here too; we're just going to quarantine big cities’.

But there's something else that's going on. It's not just the movement of the Overton Window of a totalitarian response. It is the seizure of the food supply.

The Chinese have locked down a major city (Wuhan) and have stopped all food flowing into and out of it. From Reuters:

'Chinese farmers and supermarkets are racing to supply food to lock down Wuhan. China has told farmers to step up vegetable production open roads for delivery to get food into Wuhan at the center of the new Coronavirus. By locking down 11 million people this unprecedented move has prompted people to stock up on anything they can get their hands; on instant noodles vegetables whatever. Residents have remarked that shelves are cleared quickly when goods arrived and China has asked other provinces to start delivering 600 tons of vegetables to Wuhan every day.'

So you can see this is a massive disruption and seizure of control of the country's agricultural systems and food logistics. Everything is being centrally controlled right now. That's not all look at this:

'300 million chickens are at the edge of death on Hubei lock down.

The lock down in China's Hubei province is pushing its flock of more than 300 million chickens to the edge of death according to the poultry Association. They're halting transport in and out of Hubei, paralyzing shipments of animal feed supplies and the raw materials needed to make them. Hubei usually consumes 1,800 tons of corn and 1,200 tons of soy meal a da.'

That's a pretty big draw just noting that as animal feed - and so China is frantically trying to get at least a 10-day supply to Hubei immediately.

So what we see here stepping back is not just China redefining how we can respond to a threat like this and as I said a psychological icebreaker setting the stage for other governments around the world who are chomping at the bit to do the same thing and take control over their population. But they're also providing an excuse for food prices to go haywire in China which was already happening but now we have an excuse for it. And then more concerningly, they are laying the framework for taking a city tens of millions of people and locking it down under martial law like conditions - call it whatever you want - and taking complete control of the food supply.

And it's not just these shipments inside the country - there's more to this than that's going on right now. China has also stopped shipments of salmon from Chile and from Norway. They've stopped shipments of lobster from Australia. There's something weird going on that's even bigger than this virus. You have to ask the question: is China deliberately trying to starve out their people? Are they setting the stage for that country to really be the ground zero for where massive food shortages and starvation hits first. So that just as they're defining the response to the quarantine now, they can provide an example for how other countries can manage food shortages in the future. Surely this is going to be sheltering in place; the implementation of food rationing as food prices skyrocket.

We can only now speculate as to how this will actually play out but I think it's worth calling attention to something bigger going on here. And there are reasons that people are more concerned with starving to death than with the virus. Like I said it's not the virus that we need to be most concerned with right now.

If China is going to be this experimentation ground where the world governments sort of see what works and try out a little prototype of how we're going to handle mass starvation at big city scales well they better hurry up. The food shortages are escalating on the round-the-world as this channel has been covering, the situation is escalating around the world rapidly. Pakistan is the latest example over the last month of where a wheat shortage - which translated into soaring flour prices - has escalated. The government declared a Grand Operation, which is doublespeak for ‘we're going door-to-door looking for people who have flour they shouldn't have and we're going to steal it from you because you're a hoarder’. And that's after the price of wheat almost doubled over the last few months here. But the situation has gone from bad to worse; on top of that flour shortage now Pakistan is dealing with a sugar shortage (we see here). A serious case of sugar shortage has emerged in Pakistan while the country is already dealing with a major wheat crisis.

If the government does not halt exports of sugar, prices could continue to rise. There's more talk of halting exports of food.

(You see why China is practicing!)

Pakistan is also now dealing with chicken prices skyrocketing after wheat and flour have gone very expensive. Quote

It is becoming difficult for the common man to buy sugar.

And it's not just Pakistan. In India - we've been covering this - in India after the last 40% of their onion harvest to excessive flooding, onion prices have hit an all-time high. India stopped exports of onions; so did Turkey in response. We saw Egypt have their police step in and take control over the potato supplies. So these situations are playing out more and more around the world. And you may think these are specialty crops or not a big deal - but ladies and gentlemen, throughout history and most recently in perhaps with the Arab Spring, we are reminded that when food prices go out of control like this people go out of control as well and governments are often toppled. This happens time and time throughout history. That's why they are frantically trying to control food prices and now as China is leading the way, just flat out taking total control - military actively controlling the police and the food supply.

It's also happening with staple crops. I've been warning - and some people have been laughing because now we have plenty of corn there's no such thing as a global corn shortage - well the cracks are appearing in the edifice of the global food system. Check out this Bloomberg headline:

US Corn ‘Only Game in Town’ With Supply Running Out Elsewhere

US corn is not the cheapest but also the only supply available on the global market. With Brazil effectively running out of grain until the next harvest comes through and Argentinean prices soaring, the U.S. is regaining some of its market share. Mexico and Japan have purchased at least a hundred thousand metric tons of corn for four straight days that's the longest streak of such huge deals in years according to the USDA.

And we should be pretty concerned about this because as you know the USDA continues to count the corn that’s stuck in the ground under snow even in places like North Dakota where we've seen - based on the corn basis price - the quality is not there, it's not edible corn anymore - look at this corn rotting out there. The USDA however is still counting it in our totals.

This is what it looks like folks when we see - it's called The Illusion of Super Abundance - it's the normalcy bias; ‘we could never run out of food here’, and that's exactly what happened believe it or not in China back in 1957. It's now called the great Chinese famine because the party thought we could never run out of corn - they call it the illusion of super abundance - we believed we had an excessive amount of grain but we also did know that our crop yields were collapsing. And so they just kept exporting their corn until finally it was gone and their people starved. We need to be paying close attention to this and we need to be preparing.

There's also a global bean shortage right now because of North American crop failures in all the bean growing areas and in Mexico. We saw pictures from Whole Foods where one of their suppliers went bankrupt - it declared force majeure unable to secure beans to supply Whole Foods. And then after I reported on that I've heard from lots of people across the United States sending in pictures like these from Kroger and from Walmart saying it's not just Whole Foods. This isn't just some expensive store la-dee-da. No, those are the two biggest grocers in the United States and they can't source some of these dry beans either. So the empty shelves are appearing here and you need to be preparing right now.

Of course it's not just a human food. The extremely wet 2019 spring and the harvest from hell is affecting fodder and feed for animals as well. We're seeing more and more stories – I’m keeping an eye on this - it's going to get more and more pronounced as we get further into the winter and early spring. But already we're seeing a hay shortage hitting Midwest farmers. The hay prices more than doubling; people are feeding watermelons and Donuts to their livestock. In this case we said Christmas trees are being fed to goats because they can't get hay! This is going to cause meat prices to rise rapidly in the near future here.

And another piece of information that might have been swept under the news right now is the fact that the US government just green-lighted Geo-engineering, yet another attack on our biosphere and on our ability to have a stable climate and growing conditions for our food. They've actually funded to the tune of four million dollars some of these early studies; but more impressively they've expanded NOAA’s authority through this climate intervention research act and now broadened NOAA’s jurisdiction to include climate intervention - Geo-engineering - so that's been green-lighted now while you were thinking about Coronavirus.

It is time now to stay the course to keep calm and continue preparing for these food shortages. I really think China is the Petri dish where they're experimenting with how much they can get away with and what it looks like to just cut off a city from its food supply and then completely control it. And I expect we'll see in China - based on the fact that they're cutting off and killing off other parts of their food supply as well which is going to have continuing effects even if the quarantine ended today - the effects are going to be felt for some time economic and to the food supply. And this will set the stage for China to be the absolute cutting edge of food rationing, of a massive push for fake meat - you can expect all the agendas we've been watching here - to be put into hyper drive in China starting now.

What we need to do as I said is to keep calm and to stay completely present with what's actually happening here - with the reality that there is a food collapse taking place right now, that these wars on our food supply are hot - they're active right now. And then we need to remember that in addition to these dark forces that are working to enslave humanity there is another force that is on our side and you can call it God or spirit or nature. I really don't care what you call it but I do care that you turn towards it because it is waiting for you to help you and you will feel it. I you go out and get your hands dirty and start planting seeds and watch those plants respond to your love, you will immediately recognize that there's a force awaiting constant collaboration with you to help you overcome these challenges, these existential threats myriad though they are, and to ensure that you and your family have abundance in the future and that you can start to share that abundance with the community around you. That is the most important challenge facing you right now: stay calm, grow food, prepare, stock it away, save the seeds. You can see now clearly what's playing on around the world I hope.

I really think China is the Petri dish where they're experimenting with how much they can get away with and what it looks like to just cut off a city from its food supply and then completely control it.

So, a way to hide foods shortage or an experiment of foods shortage on big towns? A way from China gov to learn how they will be able to face real dramatic future foods shortages? This is interesting.

Here's the bones of the transcript of Ice Age farmer video above. Its worth the read and consideration:

You know the scariest thing ladies and gentlemen about this Coronavirus is not the virus it's the fact that nobody has any sweet clue what's going on right now; that we are wholly dependent on a corrupt media which is telling us to prepare for worst-case scenarios - a global pandemic which is basing its reports on known liars - the Chinese Communist government who in 2003 covered up their SARS epidemic just as last year they covered up the true numbers of African swine fever infections which has now killed off 60 to 70 percent of China's pigs raising pork prices. We'll come back to that.

The alt media is trying its best to make up the difference here but we're fundamentally dealing we're trying to synthesize the truth from bad data; those known bad corrupt sources and then random reports of freaking out nurses and doctors flailing around on the ground no one can tell us what's going on right now. And usually with these agenda-driven events like say Las Vegas for example there are eyewitnesses or cell phone recordings or other pieces of data that that can contradict the official narrative. Not so here; we're flying blind. We have to depend sadly on the lying government's, the lying media, and that's why I say nobody has any sweet clue what's going on.

Fortunately we do have history to reference. And I want to pull up Jon Rappoport’s interview with Sharyl Attkisson during the swine flu epidemic where she discovered that the CDC had in fact stopped counting swine flu cases. They continued reporting them anyway - they lumped a bunch of flu symptoms together even though it came out barely any of them actually tested positive for the swine flu. But that didn't matter, they just kept lying. In fact when she discovered this CBS squashed the story. So again - corrupt governments lying, corrupt media covering up for the epidemics that were fake. And that's why I say it's not the virus that we need to be concerned about it's the response to the virus; this totalitarian reach for total control.

And amidst that frenzy of people trying to figure out what's going on, few are noticing that there's a grab to even further consolidate control of information in the hands of these corrupt entities - that Silicon Valley is in their own words scrambling to stop misinformation online. Pressured by the government's Facebook Google Twitter YouTube are all adding more disclaimers, more censorship to ensure that when you will look for Coronavirus you get their numbers, you get their fear stories. No one can be allowed to discuss this honestly. We have congressional committees sending letters to Google demanding that YouTube stop recommending and stop hosting altogether any ‘climate denier’ videos, get rid of channels like this one is what the government is telling YouTube to do right now. We see Senator Warren and trying to criminalize disinformation - which basically means anyone who strays from the official narrative should be thrown in jail.

What we don't see is anyone complaining about the price of pork.

Indeed only weeks ago - because the price of pork doubled thanks to African swine fever in China - people were calling it ‘Pig-ageddon’ and saying you know president Xi Jinping should be held accountable for this - it’s been terribly mishandled. Well not anymore. No one's complaining about much of anything right now. In fact global officials are lauding of a Chinese government for their amazing response to this existential threat of Coronavirus - just what a terrific job you've done locking down tens of millions of people, stripping them of any freedoms, taking in fact their food supply and having total control over that. Thus the police state has been pushed further than ever and that's what China is doing right now - they are the psychological icebreaker, forging a path forward for how far a totalitarian response to a threat like this can be taken. And you can just hear governments around the world as they applaud China publicly thinking privately ‘yeah I'd love to do that to my citizens - man you mean all I have to do is talk about a virus and I can stop people and take their temperature anywhere I want. I can burn down their house and just say it's in the name of Public Safety.’

This is very dangerous ladies and gentlemen and we need to be keenly aware of the fact that this agenda is marching forward rapidly. They have carte blanche to do whatever they want to their people right now and the world is watching, and as this goes global people will say ‘well they did it in China obviously that's how we have to respond here too; we're just going to quarantine big cities’.

But there's something else that's going on. It's not just the movement of the Overton Window of a totalitarian response. It is the seizure of the food supply.

The Chinese have locked down a major city (Wuhan) and have stopped all food flowing into and out of it. From Reuters:

'Chinese farmers and supermarkets are racing to supply food to lock down Wuhan. China has told farmers to step up vegetable production open roads for delivery to get food into Wuhan at the center of the new Coronavirus. By locking down 11 million people this unprecedented move has prompted people to stock up on anything they can get their hands; on instant noodles vegetables whatever. Residents have remarked that shelves are cleared quickly when goods arrived and China has asked other provinces to start delivering 600 tons of vegetables to Wuhan every day.'

So you can see this is a massive disruption and seizure of control of the country's agricultural systems and food logistics. Everything is being centrally controlled right now. That's not all look at this:

'300 million chickens are at the edge of death on Hubei lock down.

The lock down in China's Hubei province is pushing its flock of more than 300 million chickens to the edge of death according to the poultry Association. They're halting transport in and out of Hubei, paralyzing shipments of animal feed supplies and the raw materials needed to make them. Hubei usually consumes 1,800 tons of corn and 1,200 tons of soy meal a da.'

That's a pretty big draw just noting that as animal feed - and so China is frantically trying to get at least a 10-day supply to Hubei immediately.

So what we see here stepping back is not just China redefining how we can respond to a threat like this and as I said a psychological icebreaker setting the stage for other governments around the world who are chomping at the bit to do the same thing and take control over their population. But they're also providing an excuse for food prices to go haywire in China which was already happening but now we have an excuse for it. And then more concerningly, they are laying the framework for taking a city tens of millions of people and locking it down under martial law like conditions - call it whatever you want - and taking complete control of the food supply.

And it's not just these shipments inside the country - there's more to this than that's going on right now. China has also stopped shipments of salmon from Chile and from Norway. They've stopped shipments of lobster from Australia. There's something weird going on that's even bigger than this virus. You have to ask the question: is China deliberately trying to starve out their people? Are they setting the stage for that country to really be the ground zero for where massive food shortages and starvation hits first. So that just as they're defining the response to the quarantine now, they can provide an example for how other countries can manage food shortages in the future. Surely this is going to be sheltering in place; the implementation of food rationing as food prices skyrocket.

We can only now speculate as to how this will actually play out but I think it's worth calling attention to something bigger going on here. And there are reasons that people are more concerned with starving to death than with the virus. Like I said it's not the virus that we need to be most concerned with right now.

If China is going to be this experimentation ground where the world governments sort of see what works and try out a little prototype of how we're going to handle mass starvation at big city scales well they better hurry up. The food shortages are escalating on the round-the-world as this channel has been covering, the situation is escalating around the world rapidly. Pakistan is the latest example over the last month of where a wheat shortage - which translated into soaring flour prices - has escalated. The government declared a Grand Operation, which is doublespeak for ‘we're going door-to-door looking for people who have flour they shouldn't have and we're going to steal it from you because you're a hoarder’. And that's after the price of wheat almost doubled over the last few months here. But the situation has gone from bad to worse; on top of that flour shortage now Pakistan is dealing with a sugar shortage (we see here). A serious case of sugar shortage has emerged in Pakistan while the country is already dealing with a major wheat crisis.

If the government does not halt exports of sugar, prices could continue to rise. There's more talk of halting exports of food.

(You see why China is practicing!)

Pakistan is also now dealing with chicken prices skyrocketing after wheat and flour have gone very expensive. Quote

It is becoming difficult for the common man to buy sugar.

And it's not just Pakistan. In India - we've been covering this - in India after the last 40% of their onion harvest to excessive flooding, onion prices have hit an all-time high. India stopped exports of onions; so did Turkey in response. We saw Egypt have their police step in and take control over the potato supplies. So these situations are playing out more and more around the world. And you may think these are specialty crops or not a big deal - but ladies and gentlemen, throughout history and most recently in perhaps with the Arab Spring, we are reminded that when food prices go out of control like this people go out of control as well and governments are often toppled. This happens time and time throughout history. That's why they are frantically trying to control food prices and now as China is leading the way, just flat out taking total control - military actively controlling the police and the food supply.

It's also happening with staple crops. I've been warning - and some people have been laughing because now we have plenty of corn there's no such thing as a global corn shortage - well the cracks are appearing in the edifice of the global food system. Check out this Bloomberg headline:

US Corn ‘Only Game in Town’ With Supply Running Out Elsewhere

US corn is not the cheapest but also the only supply available on the global market. With Brazil effectively running out of grain until the next harvest comes through and Argentinean prices soaring, the U.S. is regaining some of its market share. Mexico and Japan have purchased at least a hundred thousand metric tons of corn for four straight days that's the longest streak of such huge deals in years according to the USDA.

And we should be pretty concerned about this because as you know the USDA continues to count the corn that’s stuck in the ground under snow even in places like North Dakota where we've seen - based on the corn basis price - the quality is not there, it's not edible corn anymore - look at this corn rotting out there. The USDA however is still counting it in our totals.

This is what it looks like folks when we see - it's called The Illusion of Super Abundance - it's the normalcy bias; ‘we could never run out of food here’, and that's exactly what happened believe it or not in China back in 1957. It's now called the great Chinese famine because the party thought we could never run out of corn - they call it the illusion of super abundance - we believed we had an excessive amount of grain but we also did know that our crop yields were collapsing. And so they just kept exporting their corn until finally it was gone and their people starved. We need to be paying close attention to this and we need to be preparing.

There's also a global bean shortage right now because of North American crop failures in all the bean growing areas and in Mexico. We saw pictures from Whole Foods where one of their suppliers went bankrupt - it declared force majeure unable to secure beans to supply Whole Foods. And then after I reported on that I've heard from lots of people across the United States sending in pictures like these from Kroger and from Walmart saying it's not just Whole Foods. This isn't just some expensive store la-dee-da. No, those are the two biggest grocers in the United States and they can't source some of these dry beans either. So the empty shelves are appearing here and you need to be preparing right now.

Of course it's not just a human food. The extremely wet 2019 spring and the harvest from hell is affecting fodder and feed for animals as well. We're seeing more and more stories – I’m keeping an eye on this - it's going to get more and more pronounced as we get further into the winter and early spring. But already we're seeing a hay shortage hitting Midwest farmers. The hay prices more than doubling; people are feeding watermelons and Donuts to their livestock. In this case we said Christmas trees are being fed to goats because they can't get hay! This is going to cause meat prices to rise rapidly in the near future here.

And another piece of information that might have been swept under the news right now is the fact that the US government just green-lighted Geo-engineering, yet another attack on our biosphere and on our ability to have a stable climate and growing conditions for our food. They've actually funded to the tune of four million dollars some of these early studies; but more impressively they've expanded NOAA’s authority through this climate intervention research act and now broadened NOAA’s jurisdiction to include climate intervention - Geo-engineering - so that's been green-lighted now while you were thinking about Coronavirus.

It is time now to stay the course to keep calm and continue preparing for these food shortages. I really think China is the Petri dish where they're experimenting with how much they can get away with and what it looks like to just cut off a city from its food supply and then completely control it. And I expect we'll see in China - based on the fact that they're cutting off and killing off other parts of their food supply as well which is going to have continuing effects even if the quarantine ended today - the effects are going to be felt for some time economic and to the food supply. And this will set the stage for China to be the absolute cutting edge of food rationing, of a massive push for fake meat - you can expect all the agendas we've been watching here - to be put into hyper drive in China starting now.

What we need to do as I said is to keep calm and to stay completely present with what's actually happening here - with the reality that there is a food collapse taking place right now, that these wars on our food supply are hot - they're active right now. And then we need to remember that in addition to these dark forces that are working to enslave humanity there is another force that is on our side and you can call it God or spirit or nature. I really don't care what you call it but I do care that you turn towards it because it is waiting for you to help you and you will feel it. I you go out and get your hands dirty and start planting seeds and watch those plants respond to your love, you will immediately recognize that there's a force awaiting constant collaboration with you to help you overcome these challenges, these existential threats myriad though they are, and to ensure that you and your family have abundance in the future and that you can start to share that abundance with the community around you. That is the most important challenge facing you right now: stay calm, grow food, prepare, stock it away, save the seeds. You can see now clearly what's playing on around the world I hope.

I've been thinking lately that it would probably be a good idea to start canning meat again, while meat (at least where I live) is still abundantly available and the price is still reasonable.

Or they could use the cover of coronavirus to introduce something else and claim that the original has mutated. There's this report of using drones to spray disinfectant, but really those drones could be spraying anything.

Oh oh, under the excuse of Corona they are putting venom on the streets. People will be sick. What they are putting as a disinfectant? Is there a trial now on China and then on every country that has cases of Corona? eg all the planet?

It is hoped that the disinfectant will prevent the killer virus from spreading further although it is not yet known how effective this will be.

Do they really think that a disinfectant will kill a virus like this one? I am astounded.

He said: 'Drones can cover a much wider area and achieve very good disease prevention results.

So they compare the Corona virus as a disease. But what are they doing is consider people like cockroaches. this is disgusting.

They have the courage to say:

As disinfectant is harmless to humans, it doesn't affect anyone's daily life.'

So a virus that is dangerous to put all the countries in alert and a disinfectant can kill it but not kill people that breath the disinfectant. Very nice.

But hopefully at the end of the article bon sense is coming when they write:
There is no cure for human coronaviruses

These drones reminds me the drones in "1984". Or the helicopters on the villages of Vietnam during the war.

All of this, when look at it from space, from tranquility and perspective is really, really interesting and I will follow the advice of the C's: enjoy the spectacle. Enjoy and learn.

Thanks for all the information, inputs, reflections, thoughts,thinking about this subject.

View attachment 33476
Although this map it's not updated every couple a minute as they claim but every 15hours it is good for tracking spreading of virus or at least according to data by WHO, CDC, ECDC, NHC. The last update (As of Feb 1, 2020 10 am ET) is first where there is more recovered than deaths.

Attachments

• 2020-01-28 09_41_15-Coronavirus 2019-nCoV — Yandex Browser.jpg
    2020-01-28 09_41_15-Coronavirus 2019-nCoV — Yandex Browser.jpg
    568.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 2020-01-28 20_39_31-Window.jpg
    2020-01-28 20_39_31-Window.jpg
    600.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 2020-01-29 09_45_58-Coronavirus 2019-nCoV — Yandex Browser.jpg
    2020-01-29 09_45_58-Coronavirus 2019-nCoV — Yandex Browser.jpg
    581.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 2020-01-29 20_17_45-Window.jpg
    2020-01-29 20_17_45-Window.jpg
    594.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 2020-01-30 10_43_12-Window.jpg
    2020-01-30 10_43_12-Window.jpg
    586.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 2020-01-31 10_43_18-Window.jpg
    2020-01-31 10_43_18-Window.jpg
    656.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 2020-01-31 20_55_00-Window.jpg
    2020-01-31 20_55_00-Window.jpg
    888.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 2020-02-01 10_08_14-Window.jpg
    2020-02-01 10_08_14-Window.jpg
    900.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 2020-02-01 16_46_19-Window.jpg
    2020-02-01 16_46_19-Window.jpg
    913.1 KB · Views: 27

Interesting thread. And some answers

We are seeing a decrease in the 2nd derivative, or the rate of growth of the growth rate. This is a leading indicator.

[...]

My scenario is mostly for illustration purposes, sure many factors can complicate response and resources, if things get extreme. But in developing nations we're not close to that.

I purposely am not trying to make a call on what the overall mortality % of the virus will be.

[...]

I have enough leading data that enough of the cases are past their most dangerous points. That said, one or two deaths would not invalidate the model, especially as international cases grow. The math is fairly similar, because (say for the 10% case. 0.999 is similar to 0.9100).

[...]

Someone asked me if I see a big risk of this breaking out everywhere in the rest of the world. I actually do not. So we think about infection phases in generations. The order can be roughly broken down as:

• 1st Generation: Infections directly from the source, eg. Wuhan Seafood market. Roughly end of Nov to end of Dec.
  • 2nd Generation: Infections from those to people in Wuhan who did not visit the site. Roughly mid-Dec to likely peaking with Wuhan general announcement on Jan 15.
  • 3rd Generation: Infections across China and Internationally as Wuhan population travels. Roughly early Jan to peaking just before Wuhan travel shutdown, Jan 23rd.
  • 4th Generation: Local infections from 3rd Gen, in other Chinese provinces and h2h in other countries.
Adjusting for the 95%ile incubation period and reporting lag in different countries, right now most of 3rd generation infections internationally should have reported and is in process of being tested, and we're seeing the reports of 4th generation in early reporting developed nations with low reporting lag (Japan, Germany, France). 3rd generation was the most likely to lead to a surge internationally. And these numbers are fairly trustworthy, since they come from international CDC instead of China, and statistically they are roughly confirmed by our models (though with low population samples tbf).

And without a 3rd generation surge, we wouldn't see that large of a 4th generation surge, since each has to be infected by the previous generation.

So the trajectory looks ok so far. Are some countries riskier than others? Yes. Is there overall non-zero risk of a global epidemic? Certainly. But so far we are not heading in that direction, data-wise.

[...]

I am not making a definitive "ALL CLEAR" call here - just commenting on the current trajectory of the data.

Next week's data is probably the most important we've had so far for determining a lot of metrics since we start getting data from after the travel ban.

[...]

I'm not unconcerned for less fortunate countries, and this is indeed why WHO declared a global emergency, to allow those countries better access to funding and resources to fight this.

Interestingly, one advantage many other poor countries have is that they are mostly located in warmer, more humid climates like Africa, SE Asia, Latin America, etc. Coronaviruses tend to have various disadvantages propagating in those regions, which is why they are so coincidental with the Northern Hemisphere flu cycle. See:

The Effects of Temperature and Relative Humidity on the Viability of the SARS Coronavirus Association between viral seasonality and meteorological factors

[...]

Mutations could change anything at any time, sure, but is a purely random stochastic function that we don't spend much time on.

People love to talk about mutations because they've seen it in movies, or video games, and it's just a very scary "unknowable unknown" factor. Mutations do happen with RNA viruses, but frankly, could do all kinds of things. Both the flu and HIV have been around and have gone through hundreds of mutation cycles, it's actually pretty rare that the mutation does something crazy powerful to it. Antigenic shifts happen all the time. How Flu Viruses Can Change

[...]

The German case is interesting for sure. I think they've been just inundated with requests since they published. Being on the statistics side I'm not sure what to make of it, since it's still few data points and a little unclear how exactly patient 3 and 4 were in contact with patient 1 vs the index. Did the index patient visit their office? Did they use the same conference room one after another? Door handles? etc.

Anyway I think a lot of teams are looking into this right now.

[...]

I was purposely trying to get to a balance between simplification and readability, and I see now several of my examples may be TOO simplified, despite my attempts to add disclaimers. A LOT of people have pointed out the very very simplified fatality model, but my point was that it actually doesn't make much difference if you shock it by a healthier cohort. Do you think it's better to just take that out?

One thing we 100% agree on is that:

The truth is that the confirmed infection rates from China have been capped by the availability of test kits for days, that reported death rates are likely to be substantial underestimates, that we have very little high-quality data to draw on at this point.
This is what I was talking about in 5) and 6), and I mention just those points.

[...]

I have more detailed case data than the public, and higher confidence interval on the recovery procedure of those cases. Some have largely recovered and are simply waiting to be cleared of the virus so there's no retransmission risk.

[...]

"It looks like the 2nd derivative of potential close contacts increased on 1 Feb? It's now 163844 vs. 136987 the day before. "

Yea, of course my one data point is immediately invalidated. You are correct that it's surged again today. The trend is still ok, and some other measures did moderate today, like suspected cases and fatalities, but I agree that my positivity attempt is sorely challenged by this data.

Of course it'd bite me in the face on the day I post it publicly. I may consider editing the post.

Anyway fortunately most of the other data points continued to inflect.

[...]

There was a cover-up in the first month and a half or so of the Wuhan outbreak by local, provincial governments at least. (I know there's some finger pointing now, but frankly I don't know how high up it was).

It is both a great shame and tragedy and this outbreak could have been stopped much faster with less effort if not for this deliberate coverup.

What I meant there is, is there a current cover-up responsible for the divergence in data TODAY. And my point is, it doesn't really matter, because actually there's other issues with the data.

[...]

Honestly we should see in the data next 2 weeks if containment has failed or succeeded in China ex-Hubei.

[...]

I am not aware of mutations though honestly I'm not at the cutting edge of the genomics team. It is certainly a risk, but an almost purely stochastic one that I can't do anything about. We'll react if it happens.

[...]

There may be many factors why it's more rampant in Wuhan. such as:

• Chinese that are traveling internationally are the ~1-5% wealthiest of China. Therefore they are also likely to be healthier and have better hygienic care, and better about self-reporting. (Yes exceptions exists, there are *ssholes everywhere)
  • Chinese populations, especially in the industrial heartland near Wuhan, are more susceptible to respiratory disease due to the highly polluted air. Almost everyone has the lungs of a casual smoker, and this is before they start actually smoking.
  • It's possible other factors in China are helping spread this fluid-borne virus. For example, cheaper Chinese bathrooms are designed with negative pressure systems that can allow virus spread between units in an apartment. This was an issue during SARS, and may be here as well.

[...]

Infection vector seems to require very close contact and a high viral load, eg among families, roommates, face to face coworkers, or at hospitals. So far airborne infection risks (such as on planes) have been very small.

There was a good twitter post from BC's CDC

[...]

2 months is a long time away and we'll have a lot more data by then about risks. 1 of 2 things will happen by then:

1. The risk remains low/minimal and you'll be fine to go.
  2. The risk rises drastically in one of those countries, in which case your airline should allow you to cancel your ticket once this information known.
So, no need to worry right now.

[...]

I believe for now, several hospitals in Wuhan and Hubei are classifying it as such, which is why you're seeing mostly deaths there. Statistically, even for later-infection cohorts, deaths should have risen higher in other provinces by now but are probably under-reporting.

Last I had heard, some hospitals in Wuhan had gotten into sharp disagreement with the government over this death categorization issue.

[...]

China is building multiple quarantine hospitals in response to this, not regular hospitals.

These are basically 1-floor structures with plumbing and electricity, made with mostly prefabricated wall and floor pieces designed to more easily segregate a high number of infectious patients from other hospital patients and reduce cross infection risk. You can easily google pictures and videos as it's a popular propaganda item.

It's not surprising at all that they're doing this, because this was their playbook during SARS too, and it's believed to have helped. How China Can Build a Coronavirus Hospital in 10 Days

[...]

China has released case data for about ~1100 patients last I know to international researchers, but not publicly.

However while fairly rare, the virus has been detected in children and even infants. I would not say young people always recover off the top of my head, but certainly have a much better prognosis than anyone older and with more complications.

[...]

I'm sorry if that section is misleading, I'm open to revising the titles.

In my post history, you'll see I've been quite vocal about the extent of the initial Wuhan coverup.

I'll paste one such message below:

There was a cover-up in the first month and a half or so of the Wuhan outbreak by local, provincial governments at least. (I know there's some finger pointing now, but frankly I don't know how high up it was).

It is both a great shame and tragedy and this outbreak could have been stopped much faster with less effort if not for this deliberate coverup.

What I meant there is, is there a current cover-up responsible for the divergence in data TODAY. And my point is, it doesn't really matter, because actually there's other issues with the data.

[...]

I know you’re busy but any idea when you’ll update the chart with today’s data? Did we lose any ground today?

Unfortunately we lost a lot of ground today in the official data.

Of course it'd bite me in the face on the day I post it publicly. I may consider editing the post.

What do you mean by lost a lot of ground?

Haha the data announced today for the "contact cases being tracked" measure had surged somewhat, and so my attempt to use it as an optimistic argument is no longer as valid (though technically the trend remains intact).

[...]

Last edited:
Wow so many things to read!
Haven't read everything but this night an idea crossed my mind; this virus will not make the epidemy (outbreak) as they say. Like someone said, influenzae virus make more spread and killing outbreaks.
Nonetheless, the psychosis induced by the fact of "new, unknow" virus is a motive for another agenda (like more control on people, food shortage as someone said here).
As loreta says, it's interesting to see from here on our networking, how things go.

So, it will not be the great outbreak, but a warning, a starting point for really serious outbreaks in the way in the futur. I see it like the meteors coming near the Earth, more and more ( in size, shape, speed and number) . One of the hypothesis is that this virus comes from space with all these meteorites that cross our atmosphere highly these last times.

2nd point of the idea: viruses, in the history of humanity, have got good "side effects' in certain populations, bringing a capacity, a strenght to DNA in some people according to our genetic feature. For example, an immunity that will be able to fight the big one, the virus that will really bring the lethal pandemic.
The irony would be that if his nCoV is a bioweapon by an enemy, and that finally it would protect chinese people (prepared by nCoV) from a more dangerous virus coming from space and killing those who enginered the nCoV . It would indeed be a show for them.

I start to have the impression that this pandemic or whatever it is is more a tempest in a glass of water. But it will be interesting to see how many people will take vaccines next winter for the flu (and how much millions will Gates will win with this). But also maybe it is to early to say this. Maybe it is really serious and all this histeria and so much information is to hide something very dark and to confound people. What is sure is that the economy will take a hard coup. And if the China economy fell I imagine the world economy also? Well, we are due for one big Crash.

The real scare is the control, and this comes with the Crash. Money will disappear, very soon. There is a non-stop of what these PTB are doing to erase humanity of humanity. Let's see all of this smoking a good cigarette and reading good articles from Sott.net. :cool2:

So now in China, at least in several cities (like GZ, Shenzhen, Changsha, Nanjing...) where I have some friends, people are not working until Feb. 10th, no one goes outside, the restaurants are closed, the streets are totally deserted, the cities are basically dead. They try in this way to remain in quarantine during the incubation of the virus (14 days).

In our baseline scenario, we estimated that the basic reproductive number for 2019-nCoV was 2·68 (95% CrI 2·47–2·86) and that 75 815 individuals (95% CrI 37 304–130 330) have been infected in Wuhan as of Jan 25, 2020. The epidemic doubling time was 6·4 days (95% CrI 5·8–7·1). We estimated that in the baseline scenario, Chongqing, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen had imported 461 (95% CrI 227–805), 113 (57–193), 98 (49–168), 111 (56–191), and 80 (40–139) infections from Wuhan, respectively. If the transmissibility of 2019-nCoV were similar everywhere domestically and over time, we inferred that epidemics are already growing exponentially in multiple major cities of China with a lag time behind the Wuhan outbreak of about 1–2 weeks.
Interpretation
Given that 2019-nCoV is no longer contained within Wuhan, other major Chinese cities are probably sustaining localised outbreaks. Large cities overseas with close transport links to China could also become outbreak epicentres, unless substantial public health interventions at both the population and personal levels are implemented immediately. Independent self-sustaining outbreaks in major cities globally could become inevitable because of substantial exportation of presymptomatic cases and in the absence of large-scale public health interventions. Preparedness plans and mitigation interventions should be readied for quick deployment globally.

I like very much the articles of Mr. Jon Rappoport. He is sceptical and also sometimes cynical but it seems to me he use perspective. Here in is article about Coronavirus of the 31th of January is what he says about mental control:

As I’ve been saying and writing since 1988, MEDICAL covert operations are, long-term, the most successful on the planet, when it comes to controlling people. Why? Because the medical cartel flies no partisan or political banners. It announces no political agenda. It is neutral. It claims to do nothing but heal. Its offshoot, The Church of the Virus, is sensationally popular. Yet, at the same time, for the public, there is nothing to see in the chapel. Viruses are invisible to the naked eye. It is only the expert priests who can tell us about them. We’re not permitted entrance to the inner sanctum, the holy of holies.

(...) We can see footage of foul brown foggy air drifting across the mega-city of Wuhan, and people wearing masks, and people moving out of their apartments with their belongings, and desperate protests in the streets against one of the most dangerous and repressive governments on Earth, and citizens checking into hospitals with lung problems from the execrable pollution—and, when told, most of us will believe the only problem is a CORONAVIRUS.

The article is this one :
Epidemic: 30 trillion cases, and that’s a low estimate and it here

From what I've read online and through conversations with some other people there seems to be evidence the virus spreads while patients are in the the pre- and post-symptomatic phase of the infection, meaning the number of total cases likely exceeds the number of confirmed cases by a large number and that people who recover are still capable of shedding and transmitting the virus:

In the video belwow the author reports the number of nCoV deaths has already exceeded that of SARS and 2009 Swine Flu as of the 22 day mark since tracking of each respective infection began (7:27 mark). Visually it looks to be growing exponentially at this point.

The rate of spread so far looks a lot higher than influenza, judging by the measured R0 number. R0 is a measure of the rate of spread in a disease. An R0 of 1.00 means that for each infection cycle 1 new person will contract the infection for every 1 person currently infected in the population. An R0 of 0.5 means that 1 new person will be infected for every 2 people currently infected, etc. Influenza has an R0 of about 1.28. The estimate given for novel Coronavirus (nCoV) is above 2.5, according to this article:

• On January 23, the World Health Organization met to discuss whether the virus constitutes a global public health emergency (not yet, they concluded). Their scientists presented data that showed an R0 of 1.4 to 2.5.
  • This preprint (preprints are not yet peer reviewed) posted on January 24 estimates the R0 “is likely to be below 5 but above 3.”
  • Another preprint from January 24 estimates R0 at between 2.0 and 3.1.
  • Another report, posted to Github from the University of Bern on January 24, found R0 to be about 2.2
  • This report from Imperial College London on January 25 estimates an R0 of 2.6
  • This preprint posted on January 26 estimates R0 of 2.9, calculating it two different ways, with confidence intervals around 2.3-3.7.

Here's one paper reporting an R0 of 3.11 for nCoV

For perspective here's the R0s and fatality rates of many other diseases. (Disregard in this graph the R0=2.6 or so for "Seasonal Flu" -- he's confusing it with the 1916 Spanish Flu strain).
Capture2.PNG

For perspective here are the numbers of newly infected some R0 values give:
R0 of 1.00 = 11 novel infections by the tenth cycle, and 20 by the twentieth cycle.
R0 of 1.28 (Flu) = 15 novel infections by the tenth cycle, and 178 by the twentieth cycle.
R0 of 2.5 (early estimate of nCoV) = 23,842 novel infections by the tenth cycle, and over 227 million by the twentieth cycle.

The R0 number takes for granted the level of innate immunity in the population from which the number is derived, as well as its geographic features promoting or inhibiting spread.

From the previous video the given fatality rate for nCoV was at least 3% (Flu = 0.1%), with serious complications appearing in 20% of cases (Flu = <1%).

So from that perspective I can see why some people are freaking out over the internet about it, since it has potential to be much larger than it currently is. Ultimately though, it is a futile game to try and predict from outbreak to outbreak whether this is "the big one," where people are too sick to transport food, maintain power plants, hospitals, etc and the system develops a cascading failure that leads to starvation. The amount of centralization and the inherent fragility that confers guarantees you will get some black swan events such as these, be they pestilent or economic or environmental in origin.

So whether this will lead to global pandemic or not is a good idea to make yourself robust to these types of perturbations by stockpiling food and other means of fighting infections in yourself and your families. Laura has already mentioned baking soda. There's long threads on iodine, vitamin C, and autohemotherapy. A nebulizer could also be a very good idea when considering the specific respiratory complications nCoV could bring.

Back
Top Bottom