'Is it a quarantine or disco club? - Someone is enjoying the show!'

5 Feb, 2020

More good news from China:

Editor: huaxia - 2020-02-05
Wow, this is very interesting. The article says:

. A police manhunt was immediately launched to find the woman and return her to quarantine.

Wow. Manhunt. A message for everybody, in a subtle way. And the picture they put for this article is also very subtle. Police on the streets. By the way, this picture is a picture taken during Holiday, when terrorists were maybe "preparing" a terrorist attack. We remember all this. Look at the lights and at the police with their arms. (it is a file picture). Now terrorists are not anymore à la mode but a new enemy is there, more silent, invisible, extremely dangerous. He is dark and you can not make him disappear because he is in your body. And he will attack, that's for sure. That's in a sense what this article is telling us. But don't worry many beds are waiting for you at the hospital.

I don't think we can put too much trust in the official numbers coming out of China. Aside from understandable issues like late reporting and lag before confirmation of new cases and deaths, something about the numbers looks fishy. In Hubei, officials report 479 deaths out of 16,678 cases (2.9% death rate). Yet out of the 7727 cases in the rest of mainland China, they are only reporting 13 deaths (0.17% death rate). The other provinces are also reporting much higher rates of recovery. Maybe the Hubei reporting is more accurate, but given the early government response to the virus - telling doctors to not spread 'rumors' about it, and simply to send people with the virus home to 'self-quarantine' - I'm not sure.

The reason China has such a low official death rate for ordinary flu, for example, is that they don't count deaths in people with other conditions as flu-related, which is what they do in North America. If you have another disease, get the flu, and die, they record the death as related to your other disease, not flu. There could be some of that going on with coronavirus too.

That doesn't necessarily mean the death rate must be higher than 3%, however. If the total number of cases is significantly underreported, the death rate could actually be much lower. Unfortunately, without accurate numbers, it's impossible to say yet which it might be.

[…]

It's all seems like geostrategy to capitalize on a crisis and hammer China economically and culturally. I'm not necessarily suggesting the US govt is inspiring or driving that. It could rather be coming from 'upstairs'.

[…]

This has also crossed my mind lately since the Chinese economy is pretty strong and more and more media outlets are speaking of "that the Virus will damage/or is damaging the Chinese economy". Maybe it is one of the goals or just a chance some puppeteers are using?

This has also crossed my mind lately since the Chinese economy is pretty strong and more and more media outlets are speaking of "that the Virus will damage/or is damaging the Chinese economy". Maybe it is one of the goals or just a chance some puppeteers are using?

The severe downside to this Virus economically is already implemented I think since in my company (in germany) we can‘t get goods from china for at least the next couple of weeks or even months since apparently an export ban has been implemented at least for some important parts of China. I think this will have quite negative consequences on chinese economy.

Wuhan has a population of 11 million. The epicenter of the outbreak appeared deserted. The city is in total lockdown as seen in this video. It looks like a beautiful place. Hopefully every day life can be resumed asap. But I'm not holding my breath.

Deserted Wuhan streets amid coronavirus outbreak

Wuhan has a population of 11 million. The epicenter of the outbreak appeared deserted. The city is in total lockdown as seen in this video. It looks like a beautiful place. Hopefully every day life can be resumed asap. But I'm not holding my breath.

Deserted Wuhan streets amid coronavirus outbreak

Less contamination of air and sound. Imagine the calm.

I work at a national law firm in Canada with an office in Hong Kong and we just received an email from the CEO stating, in part:
Any firm member returning from or through Mainland China (or who has a family member or someone living in the same household returning) will be required to work from home for 14 days (the incubation period of coronavirus based on current information) following their return. This applies to non-firm-related travel as well as business trips. The firm will take all steps necessary to support firm members who must work from home. Firm members will need to receive clearance from Human Resources to return to the office in these circumstances. If you or a member of your family is returning (or has recently returned) from Mainland China or has plans to travel there between now and March 31, 2020, please advise the National Director, Human Resources and Business Services to discuss required work from home arrangements or clearance to return to the office.

To listen to Watson of Infowars, the death toll is actually already 25,000 (a mortality rate of about 30%), people are being shot dead on the streets for attempting to break quarantine, and almost a quarter billion people will be infected by the end of the month...

:shock:

I saw few NYC going train commuters wearing masks, which was not the case last week, irrespective of their country of origin. Those video's of empty highways makes me wonder some thing serious going on there.

In a letter issued by the Bureau of Immigration, Ministry of Home Affairs, Kolkata, the government said: "All airlines are informed not to take on board any passenger from China, including Chinese or other foreign nationals who may be holding valid (electronic travel authority) ETA/e-visa to board their aircraft for any destination in India."

The implementation of the order "starts with immediate effect and shall remain in force till further notice", the letter said.

The notice was signed by the Foreigners Regional Registration Officer, Kolkata.

The decision came two days after around 650 Indians, who had signed consent forms for evacuation by the government, were brought back from China. All of them are undergoing a 14-day quarantine process in Delhi at the moment.

Following the evacuation, the Indian embassy in China had said: "Due to certain current developments, travel to India on e-visas stands temporarily suspended with immediate effect."

It had also informed that "holders of already issued e-visas were no longer valid".

Last edited:
I understand China has a lot of internet restrictions. No google or gmail access for sure. No access to many stories. More than that I don't know. I have to use WeChat to talk to a friend in China, but some other services like it might work too.

To listen to Watson of Infowars, the death toll is actually already 25,000 (a mortality rate of about 30%), people are being shot dead on the streets for attempting to break quarantine, and almost a quarter billion people will be infected by the end of the month...

:shock:

The question is what his sources are for those claims. At the beginning of the outbreak I also saw somebody claiming (apparently out of thin air) that already 100.000 people died. I searched a while on the internet and couldn’t find any source at all for this claim.

Back
Top Bottom