Sodium Bicarbonate - Effective against colds and flu and cancer?

There is no interaction between magnesium and SB, so it doesn't matter.

That's good to know. I've been taking some SB this week, alongside magnesium as I was feeling the first hints of a cold. It worked wonders. The symptoms disappeared within a day.

I have also started taking Lugols iodine again, but I make sure not to take it close to meals or other supplements.

Tested my ph level yeaterday, was at 5.7, took half a teespoon of Bicarbonate twice yesterday and this morning my ph was at 6.7 . Today I took half a teespoon only, will see tomorrow my level and adjust the bicarbonate for a level around 7.5.

Thank you all for your input in the following thread, it seems that the benefits of the backing soda along with the melatonin may have a tremendously good impact on one's health when fighting viruses, fungal bacteria and so on. So if I understood correctly by taking a teaspoon of SB mixed with water or lime on empty stomach twice a day will do in fighting the critters you have inside one's body. I was wondering though if it will be wise to take the SB in the evening one hour or maybe 2 before taking melatonin? At the moment I'm taking melatonin before going to bed and it seems it has some good benefits on my health so would like to experiment with taking SB as well and see how it will workout.

Yes, you can, there is no interaction beetween SB and melatonin. In his book, Dr Russel Reiter notes the products that inhibit melatonin: many drugs and only vitamin B12 among non-drugs. he also cites alcohol and cigaret. So, all other vitamins, magnesium, iodine etc are allowed.

Well I have a positive experience! All day yesterday I got this sensitivity developing in the back/roof of my mouth, towards the throat area. It was slowly escalating as the day progressed, and it's a tall tale sign that I got an infection and it's about to do its rounds for a few days to a week or so. Not cool! The weekend is coming up, ain't nobody got time for that! So when I got home I had a teaspoon of baking soda in a bottle of water (with maybe 1/2 tsp of salt, I like salt). In half an hour I had to run to the toilet, probably because the dose was too strong all at once (I chugged it). Then after an hour or so I ate (I eat carnivore omad), and before bed I gargled a cup of warm water with copious amounts of baking soda and salt (probably 2 tablespoons of each, who cares I'm gargling, so go hard or go home!).

Right before sleeping I drank another bottle of water with about half a teaspoon of baking soda in it, no salt this time.

Wake up this morning, the sensitive area is 95% better, the infection has not spread to anywhere else, no new symptoms. I did have some yellow thick mucus when I woke up which generally tells me my body is murdering the hell out of something.

I already had a bottle with 1/2 tsp of baking soda this morning, now enjoying my coffee, and later in the afternoon I have another bottle with 1/2 tsp waiting to drink as well. I will probably just gargle again tonight to be safe, but right now it seems like I am out of the woods.

I've had the throat feeling before and like clockwork it always ends in infection, so I don't think it's a coincidence - it seems that hitting it hard and early actually worked! So N=1 for me!

ScioAgapeOmn:

I had the same experience. Day one (two days ago) spent time in the library and running about town. Day two woke up with the very same issue you described, and thought the same thing. I drank 3, 1/2 tsp of bi-carb throughout the day, took 4, 1000mg of C throughout the day, and one glass of AC vinegar. Day 3, today completely gone:-)

I have still difficulties to drink pure Sodium and I found it the best when I mix 1/2 tsp with VitC powder - it tastes for me better than with lemon. I put with 1/2 tsp sodium, cca 400mg of VitC and after fizzing stops it tastes very good.
Keep in mind that by doing this you might negate the positive effect of sodium bicarbonate since it is alkaline and vitamine C is acidic. See in this post.

Keep in mind that by doing this you might negate the positive effect of sodium bicarbonate since it is alkaline and vitamine C is acidic. See in this post.
Ou, tnx for info! I wasn´t aware of that.... :-(

I was following/modifying this Laura´s recipe:

The Lemon Bicarb formula

One whole lemon freshly squeezed.
Keep adding SB bit by bit until the fizzing stops.
Add water to make half a glass.
Drink twice a day, once in the morning, once in the evening, both on empty stomach.

So, I assumed that VitC powder would work in same way as lemon and also this way get even more VitC ...
I´ll stick with lemon then.... Problem is that sodium alone makes my stomach go up so I have to mix it with something... :-(

Tnx a tousand! :flowers:

Testimonial about SB: I was taken down by some cold, on the evening when I felt it coming I took a teaspoon of SB dissolved in water along with some vit.C later. On the next day I was taking both, SB and vit.C, regularly and sweating in warm clothes and under blankets a lot (as my body don't produce "proper" fever to fight bugs, unfortunately) and the next day I woke up perfectly fine. The only one downside of my situation is that I was having 1/2 tsp of SB every morning along with some vit.C on the evening but anyway I've got the cold. Probably needed more vit.C daily in this regard and be more careful about taking care about oneself in general, like don't do physical job in draught ;). Anyway, it worked in my case and I've got thanks from my friend to whom I recommended SB in case - she said that it saved her in case of cold. I hope it will help some to use it when needed and also as prevention!

A warning about SB. At home we started using baking soda last week, along with elderberries and vitamin C, and we put aside magnesium for the moment, which was what we usually were taking. I started to notice some strange symptoms: intense itching in the legs, with the appearance of a rash, headache ... A few days ago, my daughter began to feel dizzy, congested and with a loss of smell. As we have incorporated so many changes in the diet in the last months (which is now almost entirely based on meat and eggs), we have not been able to detect where we can come from, despite reading all the information I could.
Today, speaking to a friend, she told me that companies add aluminum to the bicarbonate!! In this video, besides the benefits of SB, a man talks about a single company that he has found here, after much research, that assured him that they do not add aluminum: La Droguerie écologique

The video is in Spanish. I put below the link the translation of the fragment where this topic is mentioned.

(05:14) It is true. I have been for many months trying to ask the companies that manufacture bicarbonate about the aluminum issue. No one has ever wanted to tell me anything, a little secretly everything, until after a long time I discovered, here in Spain, a baking soda, which is not actually manufactured here, comes from France, from a brand called “La Droguerie écologique ”(The Ecological Drugstore);
This is a sodium bicarbonate that the company ensures that they do not use aluminum as a preservative. There is a website where people can get information. Well, this one is sold in herbalists. So, whoever wants, can ask in the herbalist or in the
web page of the people who import it, so they can give them a reference. The website is www.biobio.es. This is the only baking soda that we have found that it is claimed by the company it is aluminum free.

Hey!
There is a good method of soda intake by the method of Russian professor Ivan Pavlovich Neumyvakin. Ivan Pavlovich Neumyvakin is a Soviet and Russian doctor who was engaged in space and alternative medicine. Doctor of Medical Sciences (1983)[5], Honored Inventor of the RSFSR (1979[6]), winner of the State Prize of the Latvian SSR (1982)[7][8][9][10]. Author of many scientific works and popular books on human treatment and recovery.

Professor Ivan Neumyvakin: Soda-an indispensable product for health
neumyvakin.jpg

As I.P. Neumyvakin said about soda, it is "an indispensable product for man". According to Neumyvakin, one of the main human problems, due to which the health of the body is deteriorating, is a violation of acid-alkaline balance. It's one of the indicators of the body's environment that shouldn't change throughout life.

Professor Neumyvakin scores it on a scale of 0 to 14. If he says the acid-alkaline balance is 7, that's the norm. Anything above 7 is alkaline, and anything below that is acid.

When the rate is fourteen, it leads to very serious problems, which are diseases such as cancer, heart attack, stroke, and as a result of all this - death.

For all the indicators to be normal, it is necessary to adhere to the soda treatment system of Professor Neumyvakin.

It is necessary to drink soda three times a day on an empty stomach, diluting it in milk or warm water. But first you need to know what the acid-alkaline balance norms are. After all, in different environments of the body they are different.

For example, there is 0.2-0.3% acid (concentrated) in the stomach and 7.4-7.8% in the mouth. If you take the large intestine, there is as much as 9% acid in the large intestine and 7-9% in the 12-belt. The small intestine is a little behind - 6-8%.

Actually, when we have sorted out acidity of our organism, it is possible to pass to recipes of soda treatment from I.P.Neumyvakin.

To prepare the appropriate drink you need to take just a glass of milk or warm water in which to dilute a quarter teaspoon of soda. This mixture should be taken 15 minutes before each meal during the day. For a young organism it will be enough to have two glasses per day, but elderly people should drink at least three during the day.

How do you take a drink like this properly?
lemon-baking-soda-combination-saves-lives.gif
Lemon and baking soda is a combination that saves lives.

It would seem to be nothing complicated, but as with any other drug, there are also peculiarities. Neumyvakin says a lot of useful and important things about soda, but the most important thing is that everyone should know that it is the most powerful alkaline element, and therefore, you need to be careful with its use.

So, the first and one of the most important features is that the water or milk in which you breed soda must by no means be cold. Hot (T-70-80 degrees Celsius, and then dilute cold), or at least warm.
It is also important to note that you should start with a quarter teaspoon on a glass of the above-mentioned liquid for three days. After that we increase the dose to 1 tablespoon. It is important to remember that the solution should be taken 15 minutes before the meal or 2 hours later. It is also important to note that the professor says that soda can sometimes be replaced with hydrogen peroxide.
Neumyvakin talks about soda treatment as a very important process in our life. And not for nothing. After all, if you drink soda regularly and in the right doses, it prevents diseases such as heart attack, stroke at an early age.

How I'm gonna eat my food on a Neuromovacin...
There is automatic translation on YouTube

Today, speaking to a friend, she told me that companies add aluminum to the bicarbonate!! In this video, besides the benefits of SB, a man talks about a single company that he has found here, after much research, that assured him that they do not add aluminum: La Droguerie écologique
The book mentions that the main US brand Arm and Hammer does not add aluminum.

Thank you very much, hlat!

This man was talking about the SB that is sold here.

There is so much here to read, I am afraid of missing very important details. :lkj:

Back
Top Bottom