Rumors are circulating about a new decree about total containment in France, the messages say pretty much the same thing I'm compiling here (The news is said to come from the senate and the government's crisis cell in Matignon :

"A total containment decree will be published in the official journal for implementation on Wednesday, with police and army mobilized. Curfew every day at 6pm. No inter-regional movement for four weeks."

However, I found this article which tends to confirm these rumours in part.

Coronavirus : un confinement total envisagé pour l'Ile-de-France et l'Est

Every day more bans, like the frog in the water that gets hotter and hotter and ends up cooked.

I heard the same type of rumors yesterday evening. I have family working at the UN in Geneva and there have been several diplomats talking about France's containment in the coming days. People will have a few hours to chose the place of their containment, and then everything will be under lockdown for 45 days. The police and the army will block all roads outside cities. I don't think that it will be possible to confine those in rural area though. Our army isn't bif enough to monitor every city/village..

One of my colleagues was telling me about a conversation she had with a friend of hers at the CDC. She thinks that a nation-wide lockdown here in the US is inevitable and imminent. That's a FWIW rumor but the sense I get is that most people here are buying into the "flatten the infection curve so we don't overwhelm the hospitals" reasoning:

View attachment 34266

and many people are voluntarily staying home from work and closing their businesses down.

Added: by posting this graphic I'm not saying that I believe in it, its just a good representation of the most common reasoning most people seem to be using to reconcile the fact that our whole country is getting shut down for a seasonal cold/flu virus.
That's the 'plausible rationale' they're pushing now after it became apparent to most that the virus is beyond containment. That everyone needs to do their part in a 'lockdown' is promoted by appealing to people's 'care for those working in the healthcare services'. If people would all just 'pitch in' by obeying commands to self-isolate for weeks or months, then those who do catch COVID-19 and require hospitalization would only take up valuable medical resources in staggered or delayed numbers.

In reality, the graph is reversed: 'With protective measures' has produced a sudden sharp spike that is overburdening the healthcare system; whereas if this scare had not been promoted, the graph would be much flatter. Thousands of people who would otherwise not be bothering emergency lines, local doctors, hospitals, etc have clogged everything up because they're afraid they've 'maybe' caught this 'lethal' disease.

The police and the army will block all roads outside cities. I don't think that it will be possible to confine those in rural area though. Our army isn't bif enough to monitor every city/village. ryu

We wondered about that.
In Québec, we are under siege by Canada (haha) and wether the army will be deployed was the big ??? (or will they introduce some NATO scam in the mix?) In comparison to FRANCE, or the US, we are not yet a Police State, unless they have been training secretely for this?
It is quite astounding to see how quickly this madness has spread. Keep safe and protect your health cause it's starting to smell of burning in the back kitchen!

All places where the mass of people gathers are closed in Macedonia. The hysteria continues and amplifies
Today is a security council meeting and they will probably take even more restrictive measures and probably will cancel the elections for 12 April.
Yesterday I went to the usual shopping and I saw empty shelves in supermarkets. Market warehouses are full for now ( as they say ) but the workers there can't put goods on shelves on time because people are making panic shopping.
Cafes, restaurants, and similar businesses are closed. Very few people on the streets during the day and as soon as it gets dark, it is almost empty.
One thing makes me feel so depressive and miserable. I looked through social media yesterday and I could not believe my eyes what I was reading. Friday and Saturday were very sunny and hot days with a temperature of around 25C. People took their kids in the near parks, in front of the buildings where they live despite the Corona hysteria outside.

Some people took images of then some don't, and they published the pictures or just posts. They were angry about how those people could be so " irresponsible " and that they were putting in risk everybody for taking their kids on a little sun.

Almost all of them were asking for a maximum movement restriction by the authorities, police, and army all day on the streets, absolutely no free movement or going outside, basically the Marshal Law.

I watched the press conferences of our authorities yesterday every 3-4 hours and at each press conference I could see that they were more and more nervous because not all people were affected by this mass hysteria. It was so obvious that they want a total lockdown of everything. A lot of so-called" experts" talk on TV and spread the hysteria even more. They came with the narrative now that the main vectors of the spread of the virus are the kids and young people and that they should stay at home and if parents cant keep their kids at home then we will by declaring Police hour, so if you go out without special authorization you will be arrested and charged.

And as situation is developing, we will al get these measures.
This is making me so sad and depresses. How the whole humanity failed in this unexpected hysteria blow in a so short time.

I think that even the PTB masters of this hoax didn't expect such a success with this move, and since they have it now, I am pretty sure that won't miss the chance.

But life goes on and this is gonna be the whole night movie.

Wait one second! If this is just another variation of the flu... Then why is the whole world going bonkers? :nuts:

It's not a variation of the influenza virus. It's a new mutation of a coronavirus. Mutations happen regularly with many viruses. Coronaviruses have been known since the 1960s and it's very likely they contribute to a percentage of the "flu like symptoms" that hundreds of millions of people come down with every year. The problem with this new strain is that it is new and therefore an 'unknown' and governments and health authorities are concerned for precisely that reason.

They're assuming that it COULD become a real pandemic, so they pre-emptively freak out and freak everyone else out in the process in order to marshal the resources and measures necessary to stop its spread. The problem is that no one seems to be taking a sober look at the numbers for the existing infection and mortality rate. If they did, they could reasonably conclude that this new coronavirus strain is rather similar in infection and mortality rates to previous corona strains and also to known influenza strains, and as such, not something that requires such massive and restrictive measures. The reason they are not taking that approach is, perhaps, because other benefits to the implementation of such measures have been identified.

This is interesting. Perhaps the Coronavirus is not very dangerous, but if this theory is true, the next one might be.

Coronavirus could turn to global pandemic as freak solar minimum means outbreak ‘imminent'

The “deepest sunspot minimum” for more than a century is about to force the Sun into partial hibernation, they say. Public health authorities have been warned to be vigilant with the phenomenon linked to historic viral pandemics. Previously unseen strains could emerge through the coming months while existing ones turn super-virulent, according to a report in Current Science. The news comes as Coronavirus rips through China, rapidly infecting more than 800 people.

While not naming Coronavirus specifically as being caused by the solar minimum, experts say the weaker magnetic field caused by the drop in sunspots gives ground for new viruses to emerge.

Lead author Chandra Wickramasinghe, of the Buckingham Centre for Astrobiology, said: “A global virus pandemic is imminent.

“On the basis of sunspot numbers, this could have serious consequences globally during the coming months.”

The solar slump is causing the Earth’s magnetic field to weaken allowing “biological entities” including DNA to fall to the planet’s surface.

Scientists believe infective agents originating from comets and other planets inhabit near space in a type of soup – the so-called panspermia theory.

While they can naturally drift towards Earth, they are largely held at bay by magnetic fields which are strengthened by solar activity.

The imminent reduction in solar activity will knock a chink in this armour while “opening the floodgates” to a "flux of cosmic rays”.

These rays threaten to disrupt the DNA present in bacteria and viruses already present, creating super-virulent versions.

Professor Wickramasinghe said: “There are two problems we fear may arise.

“Biological entities can penetrate the weakened magnetic field under these circumstances to a much greater degree than under normal conditions.

“So we could see new, potentially deadly viruses, emerge on Earth after these floodgates are opened.

“Another aspect is mutations induced by cosmic rays in biological infectious agents already here, this could give them new characteristics and making then super-virulent.

“It would be prudent for public health authorities the world over to be vigilant and prepared for any necessary action.”

Previous viral pandemics have coincided with periods of low solar activity although scientists have struggled to find a definitive link.

However they now think the effect of the sun on magnetic fields affects solar winds and the flow of charged particles including bacteria and viruses.

Professor Wickramasinghe said: “Now, with space exploration and continuous monitoring of space weather, it is evident that the Earth’s magnetosphere and the the interplanetary magnetic filed in its vicinity, are modulated by the solar wind that in turn controls the flow of charged particles onto the Earth.

There appears to be a case for expecting new viral strains to emerge over the coming months.

“There are many claims that the occurrence of pandemic influenza and other viral outbreaks is correlated with the 11-year sunspot cycle.

“We need hardly be reminded that the spectre of the 1918 devastating influenza pandemic stares us in the face from across a century.”

However Dr Martin Wiselka, an infectious diseases consultant at the University of Leicester NHS Trust, dismissed the claims, saying: “There are lots of things to worry about but I don’t think this is one of them.

“While there may be some truth in the theory of bits of DNA and viruses floating around space, there is no real evidence to support this, I think it just doesn’t happen.

“We have got perfectly good explanations of how the coronavirus travels between the animal reservoir and the human reservoir."

1584095755109blob.jpg

Sure. Isn't that the way flu deaths are reported too, though?

I hope so, but not sure. In your previous post you wrote:

I get the impression the deaths attributed to covid are the result of testing AND serious symptoms not typically associated with the preexisting condition, which is similar to how flu deaths are counted. E.g., person has cancer, gets the flu, dies while they have the flu and are in intensive care = flu-related death with comorbidities.

Which makes it sound like you saying that if a person with cancer gets the flu and dies, then the "flu-related death" is recorded, but I think that adds to the distorted picture. If you want to know how many people a virus kills, then you should record only those deaths of healthy people who contracted the virus and died as a direct result.

yep, That why I take my daugther to the restaurant tonight, it may be close tomorrow. Gaby, it my treat, eat as much as you want and whatever is on the menu, I will tell her.:lol:
So, we ate at the restaurant last nigth, was delicious, but was surprised to see it empty. On Sunday it is usually full but the craziness as also settle here. The manager told me that they now have to leave 3 metre between each table, that mean that he lose 50% of is space and was wondering if it is worth opening anymore. There weree 3 patrons that left soon after me and Gabrielle arrived and later my wife joined us. We had the restaurant for ourself and don't have to tell you that the service was very Fast and the portion bigger than usual. :lol:

Spoke to my sister who live in Paris this morning. I send her Laura is list for the cold last night but it didn't got to her e mail. She was in a shop when we spoke and it was packed with poeple looking for product to boost the immune system. She couldn't find most of what was on the list so, I will buy them here today and send them by fedex tomorow.

Do any of you in France as problem sending message with your phone or computer because we try again when she was at the shop but nothing was getting accross. Just wondering.

One thing to keep in mind is that the whole testing for strains is tied to the vaccine industry, as Dr. Wardig also explains. That's why they test for Influenca for example, beacause there is a vaccine for it. They are testing stuff to mix their "flu vaccine" cocktail, which also means they are NOT testing for other stuff, baselines and controls might be dubious etc. If I understand correctly, the whole testing thing is very selective and much of it may not be based on sound science.

You can bet that if 10,000 people arrive at a hospital today with "flu like symptoms" they are NOT going to test them all for coronavirus. Based on what Wordarg has said and the studies Harrison posted, it's likely that about 10% of the totals they are giving for infections and deaths from coronavirus are actually from coronavirus or at least ONLY or predominantly from coronavirus.

Perhaps it's time for everyone to watch V for Vendetta again???

Funny you should say that! I just watched a clip from V for Vendetta that was shared.

Here is the possible lead in for total lockdown in Australia. They are claiming that the non symptomatic are likely to be carrying a higher viral load and so more likely to be spreading the virus without becoming symptomatic themselves.

Back
Top Bottom