The comment came in a discussion of finances so I'm wondering if it has a financial connotation, like the flattening of stock markets or something? Drop of value of money? Something like that?

But then, it could also mean something cosmically catastrophic, like an asteroid dropping somewhere.

The more that I reflect on the COVID situation, the more I see/feel a 911 event (like others) but mixed with a strong push to control personal finances with massive fears about health. I know that the Cs said it was a virus that mutated and escaped the lab so to speak, but all the weirdness with the timeline around this virus posted first by Laura and added to by others has me thinking of Bill Gates and others PTB and that there might be another layer to the story. I'm getting some more research together (since I'm home today and tomorrow and until my COVID test comes back!) and it seems to have the fingerprints of the elites. I'll post to the timeline that was created. I speculate that there will be forced a vaccination that masses will accept unquestionably especially if you need to buy something at the grocery store. I do believe this may be one of the ways to have all submit to a "chip" via promoting it as a "vaccination that also has your entire bank account and ID." Probably going to be a multi-phase and our financial system will be changed forever.

Was searching the transcripts about being "chipped" and found this gem from Session 17 May 2014:
(Nicholas) I have kind of a personal question here, about how to maximize my FOTCM donations. I have an investment in the stock market that's not doing very well, and I'm wondering I should just bail out now or should I be patient and hope for some better returns?

A: The future for stocks is not very good.

Q: (Aleana) Is that in the near term, or is there a timing...?

A: 11 months.

Q: (Nicholas) I'm shorting the market, so I'm wondering if that's a good position to be in.

(L) You never know.

(Aleana) In one of the recent sessions, they said we should not keep our money in accounts. We should start buying useful things. If you've got something in a retirement account, is there a time limit? I'm thinking about retiring soon, and it's like I want to have something to live on, so should I just like pull it out, or? It's in money market, but I don't know what the timing is.

(Horseofadifferentcolor) Buy a bunch of toilet paper with your retirement? [laughter]

A: It isn't just "buying a bunch of toilet paper". The best investments would be into getting a community going.

Q: (L) Yeah, because then if you're in the community, if you can't work or there are other people who can, there are younger people... Because communities should be made of all age ranges and different skills so that if there's somebody who is sick or disabled or elderly, they're part of the community, they've invested in it, and they are taken care of.

(Aleana) Well, that's my plan, because I want to be a part of the North Carolina community. But I want to come with something, but if I should pull it out and invest it all in the community and do whatever we need and not worry about having money for the future, that's fine.

(L) Yeah, because... Well, let's ask that. How do you want to ask it?

(Aleana) I was thinking about paying off my car and taking the rest of it and investing it in the house and then if I get social security, great, but if not I can work. I'm not real sure about how to say that. I mean, is that a good plan?

A: Very good in fact because there will soon be no money. Notice that banks are already making gestures toward confiscating funds.

Q: (L) Yeah. And that's true, they are.

I re-googled a "drop dead date" in terms of finances and from what I've read so far it is a date when "something must be completed." Like starting to make everyone submit to this? Definition of Drop Dead Date
Interesting indeed.

I was also very moved by the beginning of this session, with the Cs highlighting how vital is to "give what you want to get" and how much work Laura has put into it all. Just made my contribution monthly and will get off my lazy ass to try to make some coherent questions for the next session. Also from 17 May 2014:
Laura and Andromeda at the board
Pierre, Perceval, Chu, Possibility of Being, Data, Scottie, Kniall, Mr. Scott, Alana

Joining via Skype:
Nicolas, Aleana, Horseofadifferentcolor

Q: [Introductions] (L) Hello.

A: Hello. Xopvila of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) Okay. I'm going to start the discussion with what's on my mind. Actually, there are two things. The first thing is that I noticed that after the last session, a lot of people discussing it in the forum thread volunteered information about what they were doing to help to do this, to do that, and the other thing. We had the impression here that when the information came through that a person must put another on the step behind them, that that meant directly in terms of the Work... That it had to be someone on the ladder, or on the stairway, or on the path so to speak. So, could you clarify that? Is that, in fact, what was meant? That you meant somebody who was really asking and engaged in working on themselves, etc?

A: More than that, it means that total engagement in energy exchange with the network. If a person benefits from the efforts of others and there is no return energy, there will be blocks of all sorts in their lives.

Q: (L) Okay, when you say, "There will be blocks of all sorts in their lives"... Blocks of what kind?

A: The blocks will reflect what it is that they are unable to give. If a person cannot be sincere, they will experience people in their personal lives who are not sincere with them. If a person devalues another's efforts, they will find their own efforts devalued. If you need to unblock a certain area of your life, make the effort to give what you want or need yourself.

Q: (L) But are you talking particularly about people engaged in the Work, or just anybody in general?

A: Anybody, but double in the work.

Q: (L) Okay, does this line of questioning inspire any questions in ya'll? Can you think of anything else to ask on this topic?

(Nicolas) This applies in the forum more than it would personally since we're not really interacting with too many people with the Work physically?

A: There are many avenues to interact in the work!!!

Q: [Discussion of letters and misspellings] (L) Just in case ya'll wonder, I'm messing up with calling out letters tonight for some reason.

(Andromeda) Tired.

(L) Yeah. We're going to try to synchronize here a little bit better. I need more tobacco. Okay, so you were saying that you don't how to interact with the Work because you're not physically present. And they said, "There are many ways..." and I would assume that means on the forum and with giving and doing and working on projects and so forth. Whatever's available in small ways, I think, for the moment. And then that opens the door for more direct interaction with others on “the path”, I would think.

(Aleana) What about in your daily life? I mean, even if it's just talking about health issues with people... I mean, not forcing on it on them, but just putting things out there just to see what responses you get? Or is it more just confine it to the forum and work as much as you can on SOTT and the forum?

A: The latter is very important in terms of balancing energy you have received. But you can also extend assistance to those around you if they are asking.

Q: (L) Anything else? Is there anything else we need on this topic?

(Chu) No, I mean, I think what they're saying is for example if you're disrespectful to people outside, or you devalue them or whatever, you're also not applying the Work principles. You have to be strategic.

(L) Yeah, external considering and all that.

(Chu) Yeah.

(L) Okay, anything else on that?

A: Many people are not fully aware of the amount of labor that goes and has gone into this network. For this reason they tend not to value lifetimes of work that go into presenting the fundamental lessons of your reality. And, if they do not see the value and return adequate energy, they find blocks in their path.

Q: (L) Alright, that's enough on that. I mean, is there anything else you want to say about it? I mean, I kinda get it.

A: Okay! But will readers "get it"?

Perhaps our outdoor environment is currently conducive to transformation in general ?
Weaker magnetic fields come to mind.
  1. Spend time in a natural setting whenever possible. Go outside for a walk. Look out the window at the trees and the skys and the birds if you can't leave your house. Watch videos of the natural world on your laptop if you can't look out the window.
  2. Spend time with good friends telling jokes and stories and releasing tension. If you can't do it in person because of social isolation reach out to us here on the forum. Pick up a good book that you enjoy and read it for a few minutes here and there.
  3. Give yourself time away from the current madness. Don't spend your whole day watching and reading about this news. Do something else for at least part of the day, preferably something to connect with your body like yoga, meditation, exercise or some kind of project.

I think this might be one of the main reasons for the curfews. We had dinner with my dad/family yesterday, and it was a great experience - we hugged each other like we normally do, corona panic be damned. He keeps up some skeptical and revolutionary spirit about all this and can smell the totalitarianism lurking. Of course we subtly amplified that :) Best thing was, we didn't actually talk that much about Corona. It was just a wonderful evening. And how QUICKLY the hypnosis fades in such a situation! We completely forgot. Our spirits recharched. Going out the insanity looked even more insane because of this distance.

Today we worked in the woods. Same thing: totally forgot about all the craziness! The spell almost fades immediately. Can't have that, can we?

I think this is a soul-smashing operation. A giant, hyperdimensional thump cracking down on humanity, and then twisting and turning and feasting on the agony, therefore amplifying the hypnosis and panic, weakening the spirit to such an extent that humans become part of the Borg collective.

here are also those who one can sense are conflicted and are held in check due to the repetitions of fear and the realization that to say anything will be socially shamed - shaming, and that is as prevalent and hysterical as can be seen. However, these same people are looking for someone to say something to help the conflict that is pent up within, and if this is noticed and one can reach out, it's like such great relief for them to be able to speak their minds (oh, they might suddenly sense that someone actually supports what I'm saying); think there are many like this who are shut-up inside - and only fear what will be said to them, and they need help. It is tricky.

I think these are wise words Voyageur. Wait for people to show real signs they want to hear things rather that proposing first - as others have noted here people are in a state of authoritarian programmed fear reaction and their first responses to opposing, contrarian information being presented are most likely to be highly emotional, irrational and aggressive.

We should remember some of the key findings that were not fully digested by the Milgram experiment of 1961:

From Corbett:

In 1961, psychologist Stanley Milgram conducted a now-famous experiment into the public’s propensity to obey perceived authority figures. In the experiment, ordinary men and women were tricked into administering what they believed to be painful and even fatal electric shocks to complete strangers on the pretense that they were helping a scientist conducting research into memory and learning.

RESEARCHER: We want to find out just what effect different people have on each other as teachers and learners and also what effects punishment will have on learning in this situation.

But that “memory research” was just a cover story. In fact, both the scientist and the strangers were actors. The only one not in on the sham was the one delivering the shocks. The real experiment was designed to see how far those ordinary men and women would go in inflicting torture on others when commanded by a perceived authority figure.

The study is famous in the annals of psychology because the results were so completely unexpected. Most psychologists predicted that only a very small percentage of the participants in the study would continue delivering shocks past the point where those shocks could be fatal. Instead, a staggering 65% of the test participants proceeded all the way to the maximum (supposedly lethal) voltage.
Let’s repeat that. 65% of participants—ordinary men and women who thought they were volunteering for a simple experiment about memory and learning—were willing to deliver what they sincerely believed to be potentially fatal doses of electricity to random strangers simply because an authority figure assured them that it was necessary to continue with the experiment.
But you see, this is the most surprising part of the Milgram experiment. The one that everyone forgets. The experiment wasn’t run once or twice. It was run dozens of times, under all types of circumstances, and a remarkable fact was discovered: The way the experiment was set up determined the extent to which the participants obeyed their instructions. Sometimes the experiment was run so that one subject could watch other subjects participate in the study before they did. And in cases where the first subjects obeyed the psychologist and delivered the shocks, the later subjects would, too.

Yet—and here we get to the real lesson of the Milgram experiment—if the teacher saw other teachers disobey the psychologist and refuse to deliver the shocks, they would disobey, too.

...[Milgram] tested 1,000 subjects. In any one study, it’s only 50 or 60. But let’s look at the other 16 studies.

In each study, he varies one aspect of the social situation. We call that “experimental variations.” So in study 16, the percentage of people going to 450 volts is 91%. Nine out of 10 people go all the way. Why? In study 16, you come in and they say, “We’re running a little late. Why don’t you sit and wait until the other person finishes?” And you see a confederate looking like you go all the way to the end. In study number 5, only 10 percent go all the way. In study 5, you come in and you see people like you rebel.

That says we are powerful social models for other people. If you model evil behavior, it’s gonna spread to others. If you model good behavior, caring behavior, compassionate behavior, it’s gonna spread in a positive way.

While in USA they released prisoners. So, they exchange murderers with non-compliant citizens

Useful addition to chaos perhaps to put the depraved and dangerous back on the streets...

I am experiencing the rebirth of Nazi Germany and nobody sees the danger. Humanity needs repeated catastrophes to wake up

Ive always found it baffling how, when one points out to people that the Nazi 'experiment' could (has) return in our age, people go blank and turn away. History is the past., We do progress. Its linear in their mind. Yes, the past was susceptible to depravity whereas we are modern and have moved on from these possibilities. They simply cannot equate experiences from the past to meaning or value in their perspective of the present. If you add to that the shutting down of even knowledge/ interest in their own times (9/11?, the Invasion of Iraq? That's history man!) then the black swan event is simply unconscionable to them because our society has 'ended history' (i.e. phew, I'm safe!)

I mean, who could have seriously anticipated this? I was at least expecting some kind of genuine triggering event. The coronavirus is a complete non-event, and it crept up on us seemingly out of nowhere. And maybe that is the point of it all!

I know Keyhole but much as we have been talking and thinking and sharing these possibilities reality is still so often a shock. It is instant shock doctrine. One day is X the next day - literally - its Y. Unknown, unknowns. As you say its a non-event that has been taken and used as THE event - it defies sanity but maybe that's the point. You and I are sane (we hope) and we just don't think like these types, hence how could we have seen it coming? Yes we can now see from the timeline Laura, etc have drawn up and emerging pattern but that's only because we already have a widening, deepening context to frame small, incremental changes against that were mostly going on under the Radar - but in among the sea of signals, ever knowing which silent signal is THE ONE is next to impossible until you're well and truly in it.

Perhaps our outdoor environment is currently conducive to transformation in general ?
Weaker magnetic fields come to mind.

This has been on my mind also transientP. I think the getting indoors/isolation issue has a lot of elements still waiting to be played out.

A thought came to mind. Thinking what book to read while on the empty trains, I thought of rereading Political Ponerology and started yesterday. I think it could be a very good thing to do for many of us who are faced with this within our families or at the workplace, because we are observing in real time exactly what he described back then, namely how reasonable people turned in very short time to become. To make it a scientific investigation of sorts and impassionately observe the phenomena of the spread of ponerization like one would observe a virus in a petridish. A few quotes:

Absolutely Aeneas. That's why I am going to continue the work on the PROTOCOLS and post more on the thread there etc because I think combined with Political Ponerology and Laura's work we have a head start on closing the gap between our normal minds and the 'virus/alien/download/reaction machines' morose, twisted, yet ever watching, ever scheming mind. Information of our enemies mind and patterns of consistent behaviour (no matter how mad seeming and depressing it is to us) is vital so that maybe we can all become better attuned at noticing ahead of time the next major steps (because this is going to come as a series of ramping ups, each with an additional twist) and their purpose as they play out. I also think it will help protect against the worst that is to come - know thy enemy!

Last edited:
In fact, it's a chart I'm thinking about, a chart to help all of us to better link together, for FRV synching. This could come on top of a prayer, but here the advantage is that this would just have to be told once, like when you sign for something

Sorry, if someone has already answered to that, but here's the prayer of the soul which has been translated in many tongues.

This crazy idea came to me yesterday before sleep:

What if all this measures are taken really for us to not to catch this virus? But not because it is dangerous, but because **catching this virus could be beneficial for many people in some way?**

I was thinking the same yesterday. Numerous posters on this forum mentioned the very useful Internal Voice during the past decades. This 'I' must be basically clairvoyant, because it usually tells me basic things:
- Your meal is well cooked now, its time to turn off the stove.
- Your package has arrived.
- Other people are finished.. you are next!

I was pondering the idea if contracting a virus is a good idea for getting newly rewritten DNA? This internal voice suddenly developed a head and upper body [to my minds eye] and began nodding enthusiastically: YES!

So I pondered:

1. Our DNA are like TV-antennae through which we receive new data from the Universe / from higher densities.

2. Viruses are rewriting our DNA so we become able to receive new data from the Universe. Viruses are performing the same action, like when a viewer grabs the TV remote and starts pushing buttons on it to switch to another station.

3. New viruses come in, we become infected = per our Lesson Profile, usually, I think, our Soul gives full write access to the new viruses, so the decision is already made: our body becomes infected, the virus rewrites our DNA ==> as a result now our new DNA antennae are turned toward a new Cosmic Data Broadcast TV-Station. We begin to receive new data "watch the new broadcast" = we download new data from the Universe into our bodies through the course of the viral infection. Takes weeks at most probably or 10 days or less.

4. As a final result our DNA is now NEW and rewritten! We have the new blueprint to make new cells. We start to replace all our old cells according to the new DNA blueprint received and we gradually acquire Body version 2.0. Fat cells are slowest to replace: 8 years, every other cells replace way faster [taking only physical biological processes into account] Neurons require a lifetime according to public doctors, but I think they are very mistaken!!

5. With our new Body v2.0 [containing a large amount of new cells built according to our new DNA blueprint], we now start to have new life experiences in our new environment - which I think must be [feel] changed too and possibly we also change into a new timeline after healing from the sickness, so everything - us and our environment - reflects the new cycle in our soul development. Our soul is happy, because it drives now a Cadillac, a new body v2.0!

6. We start learning new lessons with this new virus-data-boosted Body v2.0. Then when we learned all the lessons for this virus cycle, a new viral infection will be needed, so we can contract that too, get our DNA rewritten again, so we can start replacing all our v2.0 body cells again and acquire Body v3.0, so we can progress even further, starting to learn stronger lessons.

The link below has the regular cell-renewal cycles. I think with strong Stem Cell Therapies / ancient Jogi techniques / EE / "Qi Gong"-type activities and similar techniques, I think, we CAN make our cells renew way faster than poor scientists in the below article ever imagined. :D
Does the Human Body Really Replace Itself Every 7 Years? | Live Science

How quickly do different cells in the body replace themselves?

Last edited:
From my post in the elderberry thread. I thought it will be good to post it here too since its related to vaccinations for coronavirus
and US military and department of defense but also to elderberries. Im not claiming any knowledge on elderberry but I thought its best some knowledgable doctor looks at it if people here are using it.

Q to s0: Did you say that the flu vaccine makes you more susceptible to coronavirus?!?

A (probably Ben): Not me, the department of defense and US military

A (again Ben): like I said... if I am going to tarnish this show with COVID crap its gonna be good.

Another user chimed in with this (the reason why Im posting this) : Do not take Elderberry either.

Then someone asked (regarding elderberry comment) : Why not? I thought Vit C was protective. Thanks

Then another : Why not? Supplement store mgr told me that it keeps the virus from sticking in lungs..

Answer from the user that said elderberries are to be avoided : elderberry syrup activates the immune system by increasing inflammatory cytokine production. Cytokine Release Syndrome (CRS), aka cytokine storm, is a dangerous hyper-release of inflammatory mediators by the body. Some sources claim that there is an increased risk of cytokine storm with COVID-19. Theoretically, if this is true, elderberry could increase the risk of potentially fatal cytokine storm during Coronavirus.

I'm keptic about the association with azythromycine as it is an antibiotic, ie a drug that has nothing to do with virus. You have a chart in front of your eyes, but we know here in Cassiopea that datas and studies can be easily made up.
Raoult has been under pressure, so it is possible that he added azithro just to avoid further pression from big pharma and to be able to give the drug via big pharma.

I agree with SMM, Plaquenil, a brand (containing chloroquine) given to people who have rhumatoide arthritis. And it has seriuous side effects. But one must find the knowledge about that point; I suspect the side effects due to the additives that they add in the pills. It must be verified. More other, as i said in a post, the problem with pills is the additives.
There is often magnesium stearate, a molecule that catch the active molecule and throw it in the stools, preventing it being absorbed. There is also often in pills (whatever product) oxid titane, a cancerogen amang other side effects, etc.

It would be interesting to see exactly what they give to people when they do their clinical trials.

So, at this point, i'll stick to bicarbonate.

FWIW I had the same thought. I think I'm caught up on the thread and I have not seen it mentioned so thanks for bringing it up.

I've flipped through PP and looked up different passages several times in the past week and I agree with you that it can be very helpful to keep in mind. The sections that you highlighted are important he offers some useful suggestions for ways to protect yourself in the introduction:

I'm sure folks are short on time right now so I tried to synthesize Lobaczewski's suggestions from these sections into a list as I understand them:
  1. Spend time in a natural setting whenever possible. Go outside for a walk. Look out the window at the trees and the skys and the birds if you can't leave your house. Watch videos of the natural world on your laptop if you can't look out the window.
  2. Spend time with good friends telling jokes and stories and releasing tension. If you can't do it in person because of social isolation reach out to us here on the forum. Pick up a good book that you enjoy and read it for a few minutes here and there.
  3. Give yourself time away from the current madness. Don't spend your whole day watching and reading about this news. Do something else for at least part of the day, preferably something to connect with your body like yoga, meditation, exercise or some kind of project.
  4. Make an intellectual game of analyzing the current madness from a scientific perspective (basically what we're doing on this thread) to distance yourself from it psychologically.
  5. Maintain the attitude of a naturalist exploring a mysterious jungle. I interpret this to mean that I should adopt the attitude that I'm not from here but while I'm here I have an opportunity to learn about this wondrous but dangerous place.
  6. Try to control your natural tendency to moralize the actions of the people around you who are caught up in the "professor's" babble. Remember the old adage "judge not lest ye be judged" and remember that they are caught up in a mass psychosis because they lack the knowledge and awareness we've gained through research, networking and hard work on ourselves. When you catch yourself moralizing ask yourself WHY the person/people are acting in such a revolting way.
  7. Cultivate scientific curiosity. This ties into #6 and is almost the same thing, but I broke it out because I have learned from many years of meditation that cultivating an attitude of curiosity is a very important psychological trick. Curiosity is one of the antidotes for fear because it upregulates higher brain functions and downregulates amygdala hijacking. When you realize you are afraid of something you may feel yourself running, turning and pulling away from it internally. Getting curious about it can help you to manage your fear. What is this thing that I am so afraid of? Where does it come from? How big is it? How long will it last? "Fear is the mind killer" and curiosity is one way to save the mind.
I hope that's helpful. When you're feeling afraid and alone remember that we're going through this together. If you are feeling desperate please reach out here on the forum and/or to members you know in real life. We can get through this.

Well from a general point of view, in Oslo, Norway, people are mainly working from home when they can.
As a side note, I have never seen so many people going up to the mountains for a walk from 3pm / 4pm in family or couples.

Moreover, since bars, coffee, etc.. are closed, people keep in touch and network more than usual: shopping, ...

Can be considered as a nice unintented consequence :)

Here an update I just saw on rt:
Thousands of French citizens ignore quarantine as cops issue nearly 39,000 citations for violating lockdown
21 Mar, 2020 14:18

Thousands? Tens of thousands already defy the quarantine! I wonder if many of them are in Paris?

Here in my village, today people are walking about in the sunshine, workers continue working in the construction of houses and i have not seen any social distancing nor mouth guards.

Was listening to a Corbett Report and came a cross this, Event 201 held in NYC in October 18th 2019.

About the Event 201 exercise
Event 201 was a 3.5-hour pandemic tabletop exercise that simulated a series of dramatic, scenario-based facilitated discussions, confronting difficult, true-to-life dilemmas associated with response to a hypothetical, but scientifically plausible, pandemic. 15 global business, government, and public health leaders were players in the simulation exercise that highlighted unresolved real-world policy and economic issues that could be solved with sufficient political will, financial investment, and attention now and in the future.

The exercise consisted of pre-recorded news broadcasts, live “staff” briefings, and moderated discussions on specific topics. These issues were carefully designed in a compelling narrative that educated the participants and the audience.

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, World Economic Forum, and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation jointly propose these
And then:

The Event 201 scenario
Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms.

The disease starts in pig farms in Brazil, quietly and slowly at first, but then it starts to spread more rapidly in healthcare settings. When it starts to spread efficiently from person to person in the low-income, densely packed neighborhoods of some of the megacities in South America, the epidemic explodes. It is first exported by air travel to Portugal, the United States, and China and then to many other countries. Although at first some countries are able to control it, it continues to spread and be reintroduced, and eventually no country can maintain control.

There is no possibility of a vaccine being available in the first year. There is a fictional antiviral drug that can help the sick but not significantly limit spread of the disease.

Since the whole human population is susceptible, during the initial months of the pandemic, the cumulative number of cases increases exponentially, doubling every week. And as the cases and deaths accumulate, the economic and societal consequences become increasingly severe.

The scenario ends at the 18-month point, with 65 million deaths. The pandemic is beginning to slow due to the decreasing number of susceptible people. The pandemic will continue at some rate until there is an effective vaccine or until 80-90 % of the global population has been exposed. From that point on, it is likely to be an endemic childhood disease.

So what a coincidence that we find ourselves here today, months after. Here’s the link: About Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019

Just reading some local papers, I found this article in The Argus (Cape Town).
Hand sanitiser and social distancing not priorities in communities battling poverty
If you read, you will hear the faint voice of those very much awake, but so far left behind, that what they say it becomes the voice of reason.
If possible, could the article be copied and added to the post? The page loads completely blank, and, for whatever it's worth, bearing witness to every bit of awareness and TRUTH that others manage to give voice to, MATTERS, now, more than ever. I would like to read it.

Quick feedback/idea (8 new pages to read, pfff) - but any here like when it's short to read, this help to read faster a page and go to the next one, hoping that a new one did not appear during the time you read the one on which you were (did all followed ? :wow:)

So, "short" :
Just phoned to a friend of mine for which I was unsure in which direction he was tending. Hopefully, he remained lucid, but unsure. And that's the KEY, that's the idea, it's even ... so logical when you think twice about !
This became rapidly the following idea in mind, which can be summarized by a kind of method to apply :
  • List all people in your entourage/family/friends you think or hope they that did not fall in the current paranoia/hysteria.
  • Phone them and take the temperature of their mind.
  • If they felt in hysteria, became unreasonsable, bought 500 toilet papers :whistle:, .... spot it fast, dont try anything, shorten the conversation, next.
  • If no, if this relative is not (or not yet) infected by this wetiko, this mind mass hysteria, then here there is an opportunity to take, i would say "our role to play" if you understand : this kind of person must be "reinforced" mentally, there we have a direct and +/- concrete role to play. You can motive yourself by having in mind something like "this relative you won't get him/her !" Then up to you to say the right things, listen to him/her, respond calmly, show him/her some key information, etc ...

At least, I had this reflexion just after having hang off the phone, and i'm confident that many if not all here already applied +/- this, but it's good I think to realise it and strenghten furthermore your way of "acting/talking/choose who to talk to" one step further. Of course, it's a first idea, many ideas can be improved - it's all :)

Back
Top Bottom