“ We have said to you that your lesson is authority - to become your own authority and to stop giving over your decision-making process to governmental people or parents or teachers or gods. It is time for the people of Earth to become sovereign.

Humans are going to need to be tricked before they can become aware. Many of you may find that you will be very frustrated. You will see things that others will not see; you will see a mass mania occurring upon this planet, and you will not be able to live with it. You will see masses of people walk toward a false god that is foolishness. “
~ “Bringers of the Dawn “. Barbara Marciniak
Chapter 4: Memories in the Free- Will Zone Page 46.

Happened to read this chapter yesterday and found it quite relevant to current events.

What’s coming to my realization is that they won’t need the virus for much longer to keep the implosion of the economies continuing at the rate we’ve seen this lockdown spread. What will take the place of how society can function when they have globally crashed everything? It’s just insanity to see this happening so rapidly over an excuse for panic. It’s like 911, more draconian laws, less freedoms. I was optimistic that it would turn around by summer, if we can all muddle through until then, but now I am questioning that it will be possible to go back to ‘business as usual’. The reaction is too extreme for the problem.

Maybe we should be rebelling and calling their bluff and just go back to our lives as normal, (keeping the upgraded hygiene awareness). Is that how we develop some sovereignty in the face of world hysteria?

Moving my questions into Coronavirus thread:

Where did COVID-19 actually originate?
I ask this because it seems to have the fingerprints of Bill Gates/the elites all over it: https://www.tierneyrealnewsnetwork.com/post/real-news-about-the-wuhan-virus. Some of this info in this article seems like it needs more verification, but I do find it extremely interesting that early cases were found in Seattle, Bill Gates' home state among some other very "interesting" connections.
The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation funds the Pirbright Institute in the UK which owns the patent to the virus:
US Patent for Coronavirus Patent (Patent # 10,130,701 issued November 20, 2018) - Justia Patents Search
More interestingly to me was the video that stellar posted in the Coronavirus epidemic in China thread. Someone named Michael McKibben is interviewed:

This is the website associated with the video:
CORONAVIRUS SOURCE DISCOVERED! ALSO UNCOVERS LORD PIRBRIGHT, A ROTHSCHILD, AS KEY TO THE 140-YR. PILGRIMS SOCIETY MONOPOLY OVER WORLD SOCIETY, COMMERCE & WAR
Ok, so a big tangled web there. Pretty overwhelmed by it but what I found interesting was Pirbright's connection with Qinetiq which is a British "multinational defence company." This is the most interesting part of it's Wikipedia page to me:

Anyways, follow-up questions: is the COVID-19 a deliberate attempt to injure the economy, incite massive fear so that the majority will be vaccinated with some sort of information device that is, in essence THE CHIP that will tie your bank account/ID to your person?

What kind of specific health/psychological/spiritual effects might this chip or vaccine have?

If not or if so, are there any (other) deliberate nefarious intentions by the elite with the COVID-19?

Thank you! Will be trying to think of more...

Well, isn't that just darned interesting???

Here's the link to it:
Yup. I bet Trump is fit to be tied that Pompeo and his Deep State cronies are doing stuff they aren't sharing.

Another bit of evidence that Trump is walking the razor's edge.

Very interesting indeed. As it turns out it actually happened that way as you can see here. What is even more interesting is what happened before that point starting at 53:20 (and later in it) in the video. Trump is calling out Pompeo to stand in front of the press and explain himself pointing out that the state department is the deep state department referring directly to Pompeo. Trump definitely pushed Pompeo here to take the heat of what he is been up to. I encourage you to watch the whole thing from that point on, it is very revealing...

Here is the snipped again:

Last edited:
Just reading some local papers, I found this article in The Argus (Cape Town).

Thank you Ina for that post. Just when I was getting hot under the collar again reading all these pages I found your article. Stopped me in my tracks. These people are just coping. We on the other hand have everything we could need, warmth,food,money,comfy beds,etc,etc,etc. These people have neither the tools or energy to create, they have been held down for so long.
We have everything we need to fight against the evil forces and in doing so create a place where they can create. That's what we want and that's what they need. I don't mean that we assume what their needs are.We can fight for them and millions of others by battling with whats within us especially fear. If we can have faith that by meshing our vibrations the Universe will do the rest then that can be our fight, not for their needs but for a level playing field.

When you read the comment by the talking head below you realise it's people like this that keeps the playing field uneven. Basically what he says amounts to word salad and no action.

Mayco member for community services and health Zahid Badroodien said: “City Health has also increased it's health and hygiene drives in all vulnerable communities, where we share information on preventing contamination so that residents can assist in the containment of Covid-19.

Hello everyone.
Really enjoyed reading some great insights from people around the globe. So glad I joined the group but I just can’t shake this forbidding feeling. The thought of seeing loved ones truly suffer is giving me sleepless nights. My question would be about vaccinations. When they become mandatory I’d love to give the v sign to authorities but I have two young boys and a beautiful wife to protect. Is there a way to have the vaccine and mitigate the side affects? Thanks to everyone for all their great work.

With all of this craziness going on, it truly feels quite surreal. Almost like I am in a semi dream-like state.

We have been anticipating some form of societal collapse for years, but there is still a part of me that is downplaying the significance of the situation we could all potentially be faced with. My go-to impression is: "surely this cannot be THE turning point!?"

It sound like you're in shock! I can believe it. To me, this is more like the 'impact' of a tsunami hitting, rather than what initiated it in the first place.

Much like many others, my questions would be along the lines of:

1. Is this THE event that the C's have alluded to for so many years which triggers economic, societal, planetary collapse?

2. If it is, then what can members be doing to prepare (investments & financially, grouping together, practical steps forward etc)?

I thought of something that may be of interest to some people, or maybe not, whatever ... astrology...
Many good astrologers have been talking about the planetary energies involved in 2020 starting in January with the Pluto-Saturn conjunction. There are some extremely heavy hitting outer planets (a stellium - group of 3 or more) going through Capricorn at the moment, along with the South Node. The planets involved, currently are Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto, Mars + the South Node. South Node represents the past and everything we should attempt to move away from. Capricorn represents structures, governments, work, power, status etc.

It's also interesting that the USA is currently going through it's Pluto return. That can only happen to countries, as it takes so long for Pluto to get around back to the position it started out at. The USA's Pluto is in Capricorn in the 2nd house of money and material possessions. Hmm. (I'd love to know what Neptune is doing in the USA's natal chart - that being the planet ruling illusions and pandemics/diseases and Uranus - planet of unexpected, out of the blue happenings).

Anyway, the North Node which represents what we should be aspiring to is in Cancer. Cancer represents home, family, domesticity and community. So, if we concentrate on moving towards 'taking care' of these things, and caring less about power, structure and work and status, maybe we should be ok? Working with our families and communities?

It's in times like these that the curse/blessing of the Chinese: "May you live in interesting times" feels more like a curse than a blessing... But, I've got Pluto coming up on my natal Moon, so it feels like I've got my emotional head in a vice and unfortunately that'll be for a while.

I'm not sure if people find the astrological energies interesting, but I have, so far - as long as it's not that 'airy fairy' New Age nonsense it can be quite interesting.

Very interesting indeed. As it turns out it actually happened that way as you can see here. What is even more interesting is what happened before that point starting at 53:20 (and later it) in the video. Trump is calling out Pompeo to stand in front of the press and explain himself pointing out that the state department is the deep state department referring directly to Pompeo. Trump definitely pushed Pompeo here to take the heat of what he is been up to. I encourage you to watch the whole thing from that point on, it is very revealing...

Here is the snipped again:

Watch the whole thing starting at 53:20! Trump did send a definitive message for everyone with eyes to see and ears to hear right there... He exposed Pompeo and his cronies brilliantly there. Every time Pompeo tried to weasel himself out facing the questions of the reporters Trump pushed him back on stage to answer the questions. Just brilliant.

I don't personally believe this, but if you want a full-paranoid theory: This is mild version of a bioweapon -- one that will create protective anitbodies agasint the full deadly version to be released later. The elite will get immunity from it now. But, personally, I think our elite are a bunch of idiots, and can't accomplish anything.

Just now, text message from work: "Hey guys, this is G***** from V*******. As you know, all of us are facing very difficult times and doing all we can to stay open. Unfortunately we are not able to meet financial minimums to keep everyone employed. As of right now, we are forced to make necessary cuts. We are very sad that we have to take such measures, but as of now, we won't be able to afford to have you guys come into work. We encourage you to look for other means of employment or get government assistance until further notice."

Some thoughts on what we can do now.

The other day I had a slight temper fit, but the usual amends didn't seem to work - I was crushed for a whole day, the energy was poisened, I couldn't get a grip on myself at all. Shame and guilt galore. Also, some old crap coming up.

I think it might well be that we have to face our errors and the consequences of our thoughts and actions like never before. Now is the time to work on all that or facing our demons might crush us!

The Cs talked about "hyperkinetic sensate" and such, effects of the Wave. But even on a more earthy level, these days I guess most of us are and will be getting more in touch with our families, communities, and the network, which also means we have to face things.

So let us:

* be extra-excellent to each other
* be extra-generous
* be extra-compassionate
* pray to the DCM to help us see our hidden errors and enable us to correct them
* not run away from suppressed feelings and memories but face them
* get a grip on any feelings of jealousy or resentment, conscious or unconscious, and act against those impulses
* feel and show love to others, and act based on love and knowledge and courage

FWIW

Ditto. I have had rages that flare up once in a while. I am embracing them! Energy needs to vent like volcanos and earthquakes,(I was 20 miles from the Salt Lake City earthquake this week). I have dispelled with any guilt or even why or what brought it on. Just releasing the overload of negativity that builds up and realizing it’s part of mirroring the current climate. GRATITUDE. Saves me every time. Feeling, thinking ,expressing gratitude heals all emotional wounds.

To make it clear, I don't deny the pill chloroquine+ azithro is a good cure. it's just that I'd like to know more. Not about efficacy, but about how it will be manufactured, knowing that Plaquenil have serious side effects. But Raoult says it is well tolerated, so I'm lost.

Serious side effects at what dose and for what duration of the treatment?

Here's the article that SOTT ran on that subject, from a mainstream source:

I reposted that on FB and somebody who lives in Florida argued that, "it's hot and humid down here but the number of new cases is still increasing." I wanted to say that since Florida is full of retired, older people who are perhaps not in the best of health to start with, may have something to do with it. :-D

I thought of something that may be of interest to some people, or maybe not, whatever ... astrology...
Many good astrologers have been talking about the planetary energies involved in 2020 starting in January with the Pluto-Saturn conjunction. There are some extremely heavy hitting outer planets (a stellium - group of 3 or more) going through Capricorn at the moment, along with the South Node. The planets involved, currently are Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto, Mars + the South Node. South Node represents the past and everything we should attempt to move away from. Capricorn represents structures, governments, work, power, status etc.

It's also interesting that the USA is currently going through it's Pluto return. That can only happen to countries, as it takes so long for Pluto to get around back to the position it started out at. The USA's Pluto is in Capricorn in the 2nd house of money and material possessions. Hmm. (I'd love to know what Neptune is doing in the USA's natal chart - that being the planet ruling illusions and pandemics/diseases and Uranus - planet of unexpected, out of the blue happenings).

Anyway, the North Node which represents what we should be aspiring to is in Cancer. Cancer represents home, family, domesticity and community. So, if we concentrate on moving towards 'taking care' of these things, and caring less about power, structure and work and status, maybe we should be ok? Working with our families and communities?

It's in times like these that the curse/blessing of the Chinese: "May you live in interesting times" feels more like a curse than a blessing... But, I've got Pluto coming up on my natal Moon, so it feels like I've got my emotional head in a vice and unfortunately that'll be for a while.

I'm not sure if people find the astrological energies interesting, but I have, so far - as long as it's not that 'airy fairy' New Age nonsense it can be quite interesting.

Recently I have been feeling the strong urge to 'get my house in order' i.e. de-clutter, clean thoroughly and make the necessary repairs and improvements that I have been dragging my heels on since I moved here 18 months ago. Together with this, I have felt the strong urge to rid my life of all that no longer has any real meaning to me both in terms of physical possessions and activities that take up my time and energy that are really not that important to me anymore. Lastly, I have felt the yearning to reconnect more strongly with the spiritual aspect of life and to prioritise that where my time and energy is concerned. I think that you are on to something here Ruth.

To make it clear, I don't deny the pill chloroquine+ azithro is a good cure. it's just that I'd like to know more. Not about efficacy, but about how it will be manufactured, knowing that Plaquenil have serious side effects. But Raoult says it is well tolerated, so I'm lost.
Raoult say: « Certes il y a des effets secondaires graves si on ne respecte pas la posologie, mais c’est un médicament que l’on connaît, on sait comment faire ».

"Of course there are serious side effects if you don't follow the dosage, but it's a drug that we know, we know how to do it. "

Back
Top Bottom