I think many of us will experience this as a time where the wheat seperates from chaff

All very good points. In a strange way, as we go forward we won't have to try to remember strategic enclosure. we will be permanently primed and all we will have to concentrate on is external considering. That should make walking on eggshells a little bit easier.

Answer from the user that said elderberries are to be avoided : elderberry syrup activates the immune system by increasing inflammatory cytokine production. Cytokine Release Syndrome (CRS), aka cytokine storm, is a dangerous hyper-release of inflammatory mediators by the body. Some sources claim that there is an increased risk of cytokine storm with COVID-19. Theoretically, if this is true, elderberry could increase the risk of potentially fatal cytokine storm during Coronavirus.

I was under the impression that the cytokine storm was caused by re-exposure to a Coronavirus post vaccination. It's something to do with a spike protein and hyper sensitization in animal experiments.

And as far as increasing a person's risk of contracting the Coronavirus, this was the article that made an association with the flu vaccine:

My take on that is that they know that an economic breakdown cannot be prevented anyway so they are using the virus to implement measures of crowd control right now just to have it all in place when the crash comes.

It's also a very strong possibility there are food shortages coming up so they are probably producing plastic food somewhere right now for us.The more that they cage us the less we will eat I suppose.

Hm. When I search YouTube using the phrase "Coronavirus Mortality Rate" combined with words like, "Overestimated" "Fraudulent" and "Lies", I get the odd story waaaay down the list about how Bad China was misleading people in the beginning, but *nothing* from the usual suspects.

I mean, c'mon! They're telling me nobody on YouTube is questioning the official narrative with regard to the death toll? I find that hard to believe. -Especially when I come across this item from none other than the British Medical Journal, (BMJ), one of the world's top tier medical publications:

(Does anybody work at a university with access to this article?)

And where did I happen to find reference to this article? Why, it was in one of those obnoxious conspiracy rags which auto-repels the serious internet denizen through its Alex Jones stylings and tone:

Trouble is.., they're making sense. The skinny is simply that when you factor in lack of testing and unreported mild cases, the death rate drops considerably, in some estimates to around 1.4% or even lower. And just to put the knife in, taking the same statistical analysis currently used in the Corona-happy official narrative and applying it to the bog standard yearly Flu, why gosh darn it, you learn that the common cold has a 10% death rate!

So what do you all make of this? (And has this been covered already? I've been tuning into this thread a couple times a day, but it's at skimming speed half the time and I may have missed a previous mention. I apologize if that's the case.)

Last edited:
Well, isn't that just darned interesting???

Here's the link to it:

Very interesting, indeed! This article says that 70,000 American soldiers landed in Hamburg.

Definitely a good question to ask!

I feel a bit suspicious about it though and wonder if it's a bait piece - find the leak first, then have Goldman Sachs correct the leak, but include the original leak in the article....kind of feels like it might bait for small business and mom and pop investors to jump into the market because they've got something akin to insider information. Keeping in mind that people are frightened at the moment and concerned about losing income and assets, they might jump at that sort of story.

Yea goldman and all the others want you on the other side of the trade and generally will give bad advice publicly (but have 0 losing trading days privately). If its a leak could be more legitimate.

Either way the obvious plan is for the fed to print their way outa this and get the markets back up. They're still in a space race after all. I've got some interesting ideas of what that would look like if they succeed as well. Think 1987 black monday and the subsequent bull-run into the 2000s that nobody could touch (until the very end) because they were psychologically destroyed. Then line it up on the chart with the current times. Look at stuff like when the original ghostbusters and Topgun movies came out, and when their re-makes arrived.. etc.

Could it be that Putin’s recent move in russia by replacing large parts of the government and suggesting profound and IMO great changes to the constitution was partly in preparation for what is happening now? I would give that a good possibility. Also I think there is a good likelihood that Trump and Lukashenko are one of the few world leaders that weren‘t clued into what is planned. Assuming it was planned of course. They are not in the club. Putin I would suggest knows about pretty much everything but is also not in the club.

Last edited:
20200321_1_6_1_1_0_obj22396007.jpg

march 21 2020 - La Provence - automatic translation from French

He won't budge. Despite the echo of political and medical mistrust regarding his clinical trial, the IHU boss is convinced of the relevance of hydroxychloroquine to treat patients with Covid-19. Despite the media psychosis and his daily death toll, he repeats: you are more likely to die from something other than the Chinese virus. Whereas yesterday evening the president of the Scientific Council Jean-François Delfraissy solemnly called for a massive screening strategy, Didier Raoult had recommended it and implemented it as soon as the first Wuhan returnees arrived. In the corridors of the IHU, one slips that in this health crisis, "he put his balls on the table". History will tell if the shocking Professor Raoult was right. Meet him.

627 deaths in one day and 40,000 cases of Covid-19 in Italy, we're no longer at the "flu" you were talking about a few weeks ago...

Prof. Didier Raoult: You probably don't understand at first glance. All situations have to be put into perspective. What infectious disease did all the press get excited about last year? Measles. In the end, there were 1,000 cases with one death and there was an announcement every day in the media. The world of information lives in a parallel world to mine, the world of observation. We have gone from exaggeration to disconnection. There are 2.6 million deaths from respiratory infections in the world every year, can you imagine that the 5,000, 10,000 or even 100,000 will change the statistics?

We're not talking about statistics, we're talking about human beings, entire confined populations...

Prof. Didier Raoult: What else do you want to talk about? People are dying, yes. The highest excess mortality in France in recent years was in 2017: 10,000 additional deaths in winter, we don't even know if it's flu. 10,000 deaths is a lot. We'll see if we can kill 10,000, but I doubt it.

So the statistical argument is the only prism...

Prof. Didier Raoult: In Marseilles, we diagnosed 120 positive cases, there were two deaths over 87 years old. They also died last year. Out of 100 samples taken from people with respiratory infections, these are rather serious cases. When we test 20 viruses and 8 bacteria, 50% of them are unknown, and that's our great ignorance. For all the others, there are 19 seasonal viruses, which also kill. Endemic coronaviruses kill more here than in China. I'm constantly confronting the causes of death throughout the region with this kind of rising anxiety bellows. Right now we're more likely to die from something other than Covid-19. Old age, co-morbidities and late treatment are all factors in mortality. It may be unheard of, but that's the reality. The only thing I'm interested in are the datas, the raw data. The data will stay, the opinions will change... I'm not telling the future, but I'm not terrified of it at all.

How do you explain the situation in eastern France?

Pr Didier Raoult: I am a scientist, that's what is missing in this country; a large part of the political and administrative world reacts as you do (the media, editor's note). We shouldn't react like that. The only data I am interested in is observational data, I have no opinion. Only the press talks about what's happening in the East, I don't have any data. For Italy, they said worse, I received an analysis, it's like elsewhere, it's people over 75 years old. The Japanese have made a very nice experimental model by confining older cruise passengers to the Diamond Princess. We saw that it was contagious; 700 people caught it. But despite a very fragile population, only 1% died. This is the observed reality. When there are 1,000 deaths in the east, I will say yes, it is serious.

You're always going against the grain of what you're saying...

Prof. Didier Raoult: It's not because there are a few people who think certain things in Paris that I'm against the current. In my world, I'm a world star, I'm not at all against the tide. I do science, not politics. Infectious diseases, it's not very complicated, it's diagnosis and treatment. It's the B-A ba, if people don't know the B-A ba of infectious diseases or chloroquine, which is learned in the third year of medical school, I can't do anything about it. I'm not going to reeducate the people who are remaking the world on TV sets. I don't care what other people think. I'm not an outsider. I'm the one who's ahead of the curve. The real question is: how did this country come to be in such a state that one prefers to listen to people who don't know rather than those who do?

24 patients are being followed in the clinical trial, how many people have been treated since...

Pr Didier Raoult: We have treated others, but I won't tell you how many. I will first inform the ministry.

After six days of treatment, the viral load of 75% of the patients is negative, are they cured?

Pr Didier Raoult: They are cured of the virus. But if you have lung lesions, they won't disappear in three days. We don't know for the moment either if, once cured, you can get sick again, this has not been described by the Chinese who are two months ahead of us.

What about the 25% that are still positive? Is their situation getting worse as they say around the 7th and 8th days?

Pr Didier Raoult: We have not seen any aggravation in the cases treated, but we don't see people in serious states. For the moment, serious cases are those that are neither detected nor treated and that arrive with very serious respiratory insufficiency. They go directly to intensive care and they will die there. If we detect and treat people early, there is a much better chance of saving them than 48 hours before the terminal phase.

Your strategy since the beginning of the epidemic has been to mobilize the entire IHU to do massive screening, why, was it not a national strategy from the beginning?

Prof. Didier Raoult: It's not my strategy, it's common sense. I don't know why it's not a national strategy, it's a political choice. I'm doing my duty, period. I do what I have to do, I play my part in a play. But I didn't invent the theatre, nor the text. I'm the only one with classical thinking about infectious diseases when everyone's losing their nerves...

What about the side effects of hydroxychloroquine treatment?

Pr Didier Raoult: What they say about the side effects is simply delusional. These are people who haven't opened a medical book in years. More than a billion people have eaten it, people with lupus have been taking it for decades.... I'm very familiar with these drugs, I've treated 4,000 people with Plaquenil over the last 20 years. It's not me who's weird, it's the people who are ignorant. I'm not going to learn about the toxicity of this drug.

The government announced they're expanding trials on hydroxychloroquine, but by teams independent of yours, why?

Prof. Didier Raoult: That's normal. Until 30 or 40 years ago, when we were faced with diseases that were poorly treated or not treated at all, we didn't give a damn about the methodology. The first guy who had a staphylococcal infection was given penicillin, he was cured and everyone was happy. As we became more and more competent, we had to do double-blind studies and then make data public so that there would be no cheaters, particularly because of the financial stakes. Today, we know from the Chinese that the average carry of the virus is 20 days. We have the means to measure the viral load; we can see that it is falling, so it is working. We didn't need a control group. I'm glad we're expanding the trials with drugs that work, I'm just a doctor. If you have doubts about my credibility, that's not my problem. There are people being treated all over the world, I don't feel any more responsible for the patients in Paris than I do in Korea. It's the smart ones who get the best care. I'm not trying to be arrogant. If people don't want to look at the numbers, there's nothing I can do about it. We've done 2/3 of the tests in France, we've set up a war machine. Afterwards, you can't make a donkey drink when it's not thirsty.

Another day, another list of prohibitions. We have an increase of infected persons, which means that we are bad people, spreading the infection with our casual lifestyle, so our president have to teach us a lesson. And those Italians are not helping with their record number of 793 deaths. Everybody is scared of Italian scenario, so they ask for more draconian measures. And we got them. No more public transport, except taxis, no more gathering at parks and recreational places, curfew is increased to 17-05h, which means it lasts 12 hours. We are already warned that if the numbers continue to increase, which they will, of course, the curfew will start from 13h, and then it will switch to 24h.

It's interesting that today in Albania they got a curfew that last from 13h, so it means that somebody is obviously directing this from behind the scenes because the measures are the same everywhere. And I saw that in Croatia they are also yelling at people, telling them how bad they are. Like a parent who yells at their children.

I went to the store and in front of me a guard told a couple that only one of them can go inside because of the separation rule. But since they are a couple, they probably live together, so what difference does it make if they are separated when they go to the store? Insanity!

In addition to what some have mentioned in this thread about seeing businesses not accepting cash due to this corona virus business (I saw this myself this week initially at one business where I live before they changed their mind), and this corona virus could be the justification to going to a fully digital system and the long talked about financial system reset, there has been some big news related to cryptocurrencies and digital currencies during this scare that has been adding up over March.

France – 6 March 2020

In a ruling issued back in February 2020, the Commercial Court of Nanterre declared Bitcoin to be a fungible intangible asset, no different from fiat, hence, a currency. The court’s decision forms the first legal basis for the classification of cryptos as currency in France.

South Korea – 5 March 2020

South Korea’s parliament has officially recognized crypto trading as legal in the country. The move comes after two years of deliberations into how to develop concrete guidelines for cryptocurrencies.

According to The News Asia, South Korea’s National Assembly passed an amendment to its Reporting and Use of Specific Financial Information Act, legalizing cryptocurrency trading. Local South Korea media outlet Maeil Kyungjae revealed that the motion to amend the bill received unilateral support with 182 votes in favor and zero against.

India – 8 March 2020

The Indian crypto ecosystem is celebrating the recent judgement by the Supreme Court (SC) in lifting the banking ban on cryptocurrency trading in the country. In place since April 2018 as per a Reserve Bank of India (RBI) directive, the ban had crippled the crypto market in India. Many blockchain experts and crypto enthusiasts believe that the crypto and blockchain space will mushroom in the months to come with more startups and investors venturing into the ecosystem.

US – 16 March 2020 - Coinbase is the biggest cryptcurrency exchange in the US

Brian Brooks, Coinbase’s chief legal officer will resign from the company to join the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), an independent banking regulator operating under the U.S. Department of the Treasury, the OCC announced on March 16.

Famous crypto skeptic Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin appointed Brooks

According to the official announcement, Brooks has been designated as first deputy comptroller — the agency’s second-highest position — by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin. Brooks will also serve as the OCC’s chief operating officer effective April 1, the announcement reads.

Many in the crypo community see that governments will be issuing their own digital cryptos in the near future – be it centralized and controlled by the government - that will be in circulation side by side with the cryptos that we know such as Bitcoin, etc. This is what they say will be transitioned to in the form of a Financial 2.0 system.

This is one such person commenting on the Coinbase guy getting hired by the government, starting at min 4:30:

So seems like either the corona virus ‘crisis’ has made some countries rethink legalization of cryptos, it was coincident that this is happening at the same time, and/or it is possibly being used to start pushing to a fully digital currency and system that involves cryptos.

And to note, today Russia seems to be moving to ban cryptocurrencies.

Blow To Bitcoin As Russia Moves To Effectively Ban Crypto

Now (…) a senior Russian official has warned its delayed bill on digital assets will include a ban on issuing and selling cryptocurrencies

"We believe there are big risks of legalizing the operations with the cryptocurrencies, from the standpoint of financial stability, money laundering prevention and consumer protection," Russia's central bank head of legal, Alexey Guznov, told Russia news agency Interfax this week in comments translated to English via Google.

"We are opposed to the fact that there are institutions that organize the release of cryptocurrency and facilitate its circulation," Guznov said, adding the coming bill "directly formulates a ban on the issue, as well as on the organization of circulation of cryptocurrency, and introduces liability for violation of this ban."

So seems something could be afoot overall…

Let's get some questions to ask the Cs together for a session soon. Really THINK about your question and can it be answered by research before posing it.

Hi Laura,

thank you kindly for allowing us the opportunity to make some suggestions about potential questions to ask the C's.

As others have pointed out, it's really hard to keep up with this extremely fast developing thread which at the same is incredibly helpful, very inspirational and hugely insightful though.

I must say that I often refrain from posting myself because, as I try to catchup, I usually find that someone else has already shared, asked, or expressed something which I also had on my mind and has done so probably in an even better way than I would have been able to do myself. That said, I realize that it's still quite important to find/make the time now and then to actively contribute to the exchange, even if what is shared merely strengthens a thought/idea/suggestion which has already been shared by a fellow brother or sister. At the very least, so I think/hope, this may help to identify topics of particularly high relevance to everyone at this crucial point in time.

Having read up to page 204 so far, I see that many good questions have already been shared. One question I would still like to suggest at this point would be: If this is the final act connected to the inevitable collapse of the global economy and devaluation of currencies, how can we put available funds to the best possible use in service of this great mission which we all share and through which we are all connected?

Thanks for taking this into consideration.

Much love to all!

Recently I have been feeling the strong urge to 'get my house in order' i.e. de-clutter, clean thoroughly and make the necessary repairs and improvements that I have been dragging my heels on since I moved here 18 months ago. Together with this, I have felt the strong urge to rid my life of all that no longer has any real meaning to me both in terms of physical possessions and activities that take up my time and energy that are really not that important to me anymore. Lastly, I have felt the yearning to reconnect more strongly with the spiritual aspect of life and to prioritise that where my time and energy is concerned. I think that you are on to something here Ruth.

Same for me, actually. And I don't get that urge for cleaning and de-cluttering very often... ;-D

Back
Top Bottom