Session 21 March 2020

I too had 3 bad cough in the last couple of years.
I'm pretty sure it was during the winter of 2017, then in June or something 2018, and lastly in the winter 2018. They each lasted for at least a month, coughing and sneezing all the time. I didn't check my temperature, but I probably had no fever, not a high one anyway. I was certainly tired. I took high doses of liposomal sodium ascorbate during the each whole period of sickness but it didn't seems to help.
I didn't catch a cold at during at least 10 years prior to that. And I'm very fine during this 'Holocough'.

Well... Ive just read through all 22 pages to the point I started the below... thank you everyone who has posted so far... so many fascinating lines of thought and best of all questions, questions, questions. I have too many flying around my head, bumping off each other, sparking a new one... so I'm going to let them most of them settle for a while (been up all night as it is and started my day with a national news radio interview... about impact of Coronavirus on my working sector which was most illuminating... :-O:-Ogrrrrr! Practiced external consideration and energy conservation!!!

And again thank you Laura and all at the chateau. I cannot really find the right words to say how important, priceless and miraculous this session was (on top of so many pearls before). We all owe you such a debt. As others have said before recently, can each of us imagine where we would be right now if we hadn't found Laura and the team at the chateau... from the bottom of my small heart, bless you all.

A few observations to add to the mix:

What is exactly meant by exposure? Perhaps I am being dense, but the word was mentioned a few times in the session and I am not sure that I understand. Does it refer to people being exposed to information about the PTB's future plans for control and domination, and because of that, there will be resistance to more draconian measures?

Is this referring to internal energy and resources - the energy to continue gaining knowledge, attempting to see reality objectively, applying knowledge already gained, building willpower, maintaining physical health/psychic hygiene etc?

Or were they talking about physical energy and resources? Or both?

Hi Keyhole. I’ve been wondering the same and yes the obvious is that they are going to be exposed for their monstrosity… somewhere down the line. But the other option might be the other meaning of exposed – that the ‘exposure’ of a large section of the world community to their tinkered with virus (whether STS or STO in orientation) will ‘expose’ them to a back lash of influence from both sides (though I know the C’s often use “ ” around a word when they want to highlight its double meaning – so maybe the straightforward interpretation is the right one).

This part surprised me as I thought along the lines of Chu's comment. Does the Cs reply imply that (i) the masses are being primed to believe that the present situation will continue and take place every year going forward, or that (ii) enough people are waking up to the fact that a real pandemic is likely to happen and prepare accordingly? or something else completely...?

That is something I thought when I read the session Eboard. In fact we know there is a story waiting down the line for how those who have been infected and recovered may relapse – who is to say they will not claim the relapse is worse than when you first catch it. Adds to the stranger danger meme.

My instinct is we are going to get rolling waves of variations on a theme of the new WAR ON TERROR narrative – I agree with those who say they ran that ones course, tried the Russians and (didn't really work at all) and so are delighted – or were at first delight – to grab this new ‘terror’ tool. Indeed it might be helpful to reflect back on the manner that narrative evolved, grew and took on new aspects as time went by. We might be able to discern some patterns?

I think they are well aware (in their panic) that they only have so long with story 1 before the new normal + actual reality begins to become established so there is a need to keep reinventing the wheel of stress. There is also the issue that something new has already arrived from above and it’s much worse say – or that they are willing to release the same. My reading was that this year may yet see another serious outbreak of something else – even the plague – and they know it and or will manufacture it in some way.

The main question I have is: if its been "out in the wild" for the past ~2 years, why would the PTB be trying to stop the spread now? Did a recent mutation make it more infectious? Or some other change that is making the PTB feel they need to lock things down now? Maybe the Chinese response and ensuing panic in western countries is forcing their hand?

That was my initial reading Séamas. We should always remember that beneath the west/east apparent warfare the Chinese have long been Rockerfellered at some level and there is an enormous amount of admiration – and jealousy – in the west regarding the way they perceive the Chinese manage their useless eaters. Many of the technocrats wet dream policies and high tech roll out has and is being tested out on the Chinese population and they are much further down the line of making total surveillance and control possible. The nasties salivate at this beneath their apparent anti-China rhetoric. I think they got turned on by what they saw – particularly that the people in China did not rise up (their daily nightmare) and so they greedily grabbed at the chance to have a go! Also we must remember - as others have said - the continual protests in places like France (why won’t they take no for an answer and go away?!) has been fraying nerve ends (or necks!) in the ‘elite’ and so they were itching for something to wash the streets clean – without thought of the next steps… but matters quickly spiraled out of their control because of other factors, as we now know.

Wonder if northern Italy had simply so many elderly willing to check out soon, or a 'bad' population full of vaccines or any sort of soul/mental/physical inclinations as to activate the bad side effects of the virus than the rest of Italy?

That’s in the mix no doubt – the elderly are an easy quick target. We should also remember that Lombardy is a massive economic powerhouse of the Italian economy and very densely populated. As good a target as any for maximum fallout.

So it was a case of overinflating the deaths and 'underinflating' the infected to produce a high mortality rate that the media could then use to sow fear and panic to justify draconian lock downs.

…The idea that their focus on containing the spread of the virus was not to stop people getting the virus because it will kill them but because it might actually make them stronger (in a way) is, at this point, a plausible explanation that fits, even if it sounds like it something straight out of the mind of a sci-fi movie script writer.

Thanks Joe for that first line. Sums it up to me. And the last paragraph… I come back again and again to the essence of the Mark Twain maximum that the only difference between fact and fiction is that fiction has to make sense! We certainly live in out there times… but wasn’t that always likely given all we’ve been told all these years so consistently…? and we have also been told that we aint seen nothing yet!

The nutbags in Fort Detrick chose that one to use as their subject for the tinkering to try to make a "vaccine" to 'dumb down' the population (somewhat). When they looked at the blood work/DNA of the subjects (US soldiers) who received the "vaccine", they realized it didn't exactly go as planned and actually did the opposite in some cases.

Is it possible that we can now roughly date this to the sudden and dramatic close down of Detrick – 3rd July 2019 (assuming they acted like wolves the very day it was 100% confirmed, which I think is probably a good bet)? And so close to 4th July date… damn… that would have been just great!

Such a biofeedback machine could perhaps be reversed engineered.

Interesting line that Mark7 – reverse engineered! I was up all night last night (hence my slow catch up here) working with my son on a college project where he had to build his own website – his topic being his passion – reverse engineering! As it basically means taking something complex that someone else has made, and then taking it apart back to front so to speak – to work out how it works and therefore how you can ‘interfere’ with it to make it do what it wasn’t originally designed to do… and that made me think of these idiot reverse engineers fiddling with these virus… and missing a whole layer of how they operate because it isn’t fully (or even partially) materialistic – and they haven’t a clue. That aspect of its design is completely invisible to them (even after all these years of ‘alien’ tech advice…?) Maybe all these years of being deceived by the deceivers is why they are now WAY more stupid than say their predecessors who set all this in motion.

One of the questions is: did they knowingly send the infected US soldiers to the Chinese games, did they actually plan to infect the Chinese with the tinkered virus that would make them more controllable (before they knew it had unwanted effects)? Based on the information so far, I'd say no. My guess would be, that the soldiers who participated in the Chinese games were not part of the original test group for the tinkered virus. Since the experiments were done at the military base, the modified and escaped virus spread first among the military personnel there. So, the military games group unknowingly carried the new and modified virus with them to China. The realization of what had happened came later.

Hi Aragorn – could be either they knew or didn’t know that they were sending a viral bomb download into China. It’s still open to my mind. The timing I feel does feel more synchronistic with it being deliberate and as the logical next stage in the economic warfare they’ve been ratcheting up with an inevitable 4th wave low level warfare outbreak (like Trumps assassination of Soleimani). It feels as if 2020 was so primed for these events that for them to be a total chance seems marginally off to me… but I wouldn’t be surprised either way. And anyway – it could well have been orchestrated by the Consortium without anyone in the other layers of the Deep State having any say or knowledge in the matter.

Gradually they started to notice these effects (e.g. Yellow vests, Hong Kong protests?). Then with the Chinese noticing that this new strain had arrived to their country and making a fuss about it, they decided to 'pull the trigger' and implement their old plan for total control? What I don't get is, how they seriously can think that they can stop this virus from spreading? Maybe that's what the C's implied with 'hubris'?

Perfectly put I think.

Have been thinking about this, too. On one hand, at least with CEO leaders (and others), they were primed back in October of 2019 (with the climate shtick) by people like Mark Carney, the outgoing Gov. Bank of England saying, basically, if you are not with us you will be crushed:

That signal was as dictatorial as they come, and the message went wide and far through the markets - the reactions at the time were well pronounced, although that message now seen was perhaps a diversion for the many ears, yet not all the ears.

Including all those CEO stand downs – pushed for potential disobedience or field officers taking their orders (no questions asked) as part of the planned demolition…? This again hints that at some level this is an orchestrated plan of sorts, dusted down like the Patriot Act and that they are just making a mess of it because of all the things that are now set in motion that sets them up to increasingly caught between the Devil and the deep blue sea…

So, we can do our best to at least sow the seed of doubt in those who are listening, explain when we can, and then, wait and see.

Thank you Chu – perfectly put.

Just spotted this on Twitter: the language is so synchronous with the information shared to us in this session;

I think we need to keep our eyes pinned for any signs, nods, hints, gestures from anyone near the interface at the top that they are letting us below know that something else is up.

One thing I thought about is the true extend of what the Cs said here, namely that the PTB reacted in panic to a certain situation and really desperately want to contain this friggin' virus. This means that most of our theories about why they put in place this "masterplan" and what they want to achieve with it are out of the window - ther is no masterplan! Yes, there are some forces and beaurocrats and corporations and the military etc. who all try to gain something from this in different ways, gaining more control, forced vaccinations etc., but at the end of the day, nobody has planned this thing and there is no purpose behind it all (other than controlling the virus). Which also means that some positive things could emerge from all this madness. Never underestimate the human spirit I would say. Interesting times indeed!

I agree and don’t agree Luc. There are always piles of plans I think – because that what they do (note Event 201…, that’s a plan being live tested/gamed). We know that the 9/11 monster was a total, multi layered, multi-faceted blueprint plan quite brilliantly put in action with the Patriot Act 25 years old on the top shelf, the enormity of the Live Exercises, the bank heists, etc – the list is near endless. And this is another 9/11 – I just think this time there is way too much inner conflict, compartmentalisation, jealousy, ineptitude, arrogance at the top now. The psychopaths at the top have been getting stupider, fatter, lazier… they’ve stolen trillions of dollars in the last few years and nobody cut their heads off… their almost bored to death with it all, with being hidden and unworshipped… In other words they making a mess of the plan… or bits of plan… or competing plans… because they no longer have the same fear or something (maybe the virus has made them even dumber!) But we underestimate their scheming and structural mind at our peril… I still think we haven’t seen anything yet, even if they are making it up at present as they go along… somewhere they are going to get on top of things, if only for a while, and that’s when they will get really dangerous.

Finally… thank you so much Ennio for all your thoughts below. So much beautifully poised guidance. Much dwelling on required by this member anyway.

While each of us in our respective locations are coming to think about where we are, what we have, what we'll need, what we're doing, who we can network with, and what inner resources we have and will want to build on, and draw upon - I think, also, that there is a lot of knowledge we can look to, and assimilate, to help strengthen ourselves for the coming times.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither will all the answers as to how move ahead and shore up all our potential resources. But that's ok. We start or continue on this journey from exactly where we are. And if that means that we have to face up to weaknesses in our strategic enclosures - or our personal weaknesses - then we do that too. It takes strength to be more or less objective about these matters, and every time we face up to what is, and deal with things practically, we have the opportunity to become stronger. Not just for ourselves, but most especially for everyone here and - for those who have yet to see the full battle ahead from the incredibly well informed perspective that we all share.

This means that there will be times when patience is needed, and that the time to act has not yet come. Timing can be everything in some in some situations and jumping the gun out of a frenetic need to act can become disadvantageous or even disastrous.

One of the great advantages we have are the wider and greater informed perspectives that are shared here. Sometimes we just need to get of our own heads, cognitive biases, egocentricities, prejudices, etc. - to make room for better, more constructive, interpretations.

This is what we are doing collectively and individually; gathering information while they're planning on beating us up.

Given the "triple bad day" that the Rockefellers, and others, are likely to receive at the hands of the universe itself, we needn't waste energy thinking about them getting their comeuppance. It will just simply happen as a consequence of natural processes. In the meantime though we keep putting love, energy and knowledge into the system where we can.

It is not necessary to over-react or to throw a fit in response to something that some petty tyrant does. In fact, it can put one in even greater danger. This is where self awareness and self observation has such a big part to play. "What are my buttons and my triggers? What types of situations get me riled up and what are some likely situations that I may be faced with going forward?".

We can rant, or cry, or be enraged, or shocked; all of these are normal human responses. But we just don't want to make ourselves more vulnerable by showing our inner state and vulnerabilities to those who would only seek to take advantage of them, and of us.

I think that we have come a long way in understanding the normally "unknown" in its "terrifying context" is. And we will continue to do so with a certain amount of faith and hard work that will make the answers available to us.

Though this new information we're looking at may arouse some fear and chills and sadness, we can take the perspective of us being more or less active participants in a grand cosmic epic story. I mean, what compares to this story that we're a part of? I for one can't think of anything!

In the meantime though, we can use our imaginations a little to extrapolate from what is knowable, while continuing to do what is right in front of us to do.
:-O

Great session! Thanks to Laura and the wonderful team! Thank you very much for the work!

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation.

Here's an article from March 19, 2020.
The U.S. owes repent and PAY ALL for the CORONAVIRUS they created.

From the international media:
"CORONAVIRUS was created by the U.S. and was deliberately brought to China to destroy the Chinese and the Chinese economy, and then spread around the world and caused a pandemic.

Many world scientists and international experts have written about the fact that it was created in the USA.

Former member of the UN Commission on Biological Weapons Igor Nikulin said that CORONAVIRUS was created artificially in the laboratory and is a bacteriological weapon.

The expert has no doubt that CORONAVIRUS was created artificially because it is created from three parts - mouse coronavirus, snake coronavirus and glycoprotein protein, which is a component of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).

In addition, it is created from two viruses that are fundamentally different. The coronavirus of bats, warm-blooded animals, and the coronavirus of snakes, reptiles, cold-blooded animals. Therefore, such two viruses do not get along in one organism. And plus four HIV inserts that allow the coronavirus to penetrate into human cells.

"In nature, such a combination would not appear," he explained.

Only one country in the world could create such a virus - the United States, which has its own military bacteriological laboratories around the world, including near Russia - in Ukraine, Georgia, the Baltic countries, Kazakhstan, etc..

Nikulin believes that the U.S. should immediately allow its bacteriological laboratories of the international NABLUDATELS in all of them, otherwise the rest of the world will be considered responsible for this coronavirus pandemic of the U.S., with all its consequences.

A few days ago, Chinese Foreign Minister Zhao Lijian put forward the U.S. Coronavirus in Wuhan by the U.S. military because it was HERE that the World Military Games were held in mid-October 2019 with the participation of military personnel from more than 100 countries, including the United States.

He made his conclusions after Robert Redfield, Director of the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), spoke to the U.S. House Oversight Committee about the fact that last year "zero" patients were found in the U.S., who were found to have CORONAVIRUS, which WAS NOT FORCE in China.

American researchers could have developed CORONAVIRUS five years ago. The deadly virus was created artificially and then adapted to infect humans, said Lijiang.

CORONAVIRUS was brought to China by a CIA representative...

Pavel Feldman, deputy director of the PFUR Institute for Strategic Studies and Forecasts, agrees with him.

Larry Romanoff, observer of the Canadian Global Research Center, said that CORONAVIRUS was established in the U.S. and even named the location of the laboratory to create this bioweapon - Fort Detrick.

"The only possible source of CORONAVIRUS origin is the United States because only this country has all branches of the evolutionary tree of coronaviruses. The original source of the COVID-19 virus was the U.S. military laboratory at Fort Detrick," Romanoff said.

The expert's findings are based on studies by Japanese and Taiwanese epidemiologists.

Thus, he recalled that in August last year in the U.S. there was a wave of pneumonia, the source of which the Americans called the weips. Several cases ended up deadly.

Then a doctor from Taiwan warned the USA that CORONAVIRUS was the source of pneumonia, but nobody listened to him.

In addition, Romanoff notes that just before this outbreak of disease, the U.S. for some reason urgently closed its main military biolab in Fort Detrick, that is, it seems that the U.S. military covered its tracks.

This version was also supported by Igor Nikulin, who said that:

"In 2015, the magazine NATURE published an article that the laboratory at Fort Detrick was a successful experiment to modify the coronavirus of the Chinese bat, which can already penetrate into human cells without an intermediate animal. And in the same article it was stated that the authors consider such experiments extremely dangerous for humanity," said Nikulin.

Chinese authorities are confident and officially declare that this infection is of American origin.

"The Chinese found empty cans marked "bacteriological danger" on the territory of the former American consulate in Wuhan. Even if it's not the coronavirus itself, it might be some of its components. And the Chinese are doing absolutely right when they bring such issues to public discussion," says political scientist Sergei Makarov, Director of the Russian Institute for Political Studies.

The Chinese public and scientists demand explanations about the coronavirus and call on the U.S. government to publish information about the termination of the U.S. military laboratory for infectious diseases in Fort Detrick, Maryland.
According to the Chinese media Global Times on March 15, 2020 on the resource of the White House was posted a petition, which somehow disappeared, in which were published requirements for the U.S. authorities to report on the secret laboratory of the Pentagon, which is conducting research infectious diseases.

This is the Walter Reed Army Research Institute, located in Fort Detrick, Maryland. This lab has an unofficial name, American Devil's Kitchen. It was at Fort Detrick that the Americans produced bacterial weapons during World War II. According to the newspaper, the United States still produces it here. It was in Fort Detrick that the COVID-19 coronavirus was created, which has now spread around the world.

Dmytro Ivanov, a Ukrainian scientist, professor, doctor of medical sciences, honored doctor of Ukraine, also said this.

"COVID-19 coronavirus is most likely man-made," he said in an interview with Klymenko Time.

In particular, he said:

"In 2015, Bill Gates made a report in which he said that the greatest danger to the world is the coronavirus pandemic.

Five years ago... Five years ago, the Coronavirus grant was awarded, a hybrid between the coronavirus found in bats and SARS.

Moreover, Lancet magazine published articles devoted to this very artificially created coronavirus. And finally, there is the opinion of reputable scientists, who even name the place where the virus was created. Larry Romanoff names the exact place where the virus was produced. This is the United States, Fort Detrick."

At the same time, the Ukrainian doctor added:

"It is known that in 2015, a patent was obtained for the creation of coronavirus, based on the virus from China. In other words, the financing was absolutely clear for what. It was at The Pirbright Institute in 2015. I take it from the fact that the coronavirus today has two parts: one of the well-known, natural coronavirus and the other, which was taken from the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). In fact, it is quite difficult for nature to create such a coronavirus. And finally, information from Singapore that the second type of coronavirus has lost part of its genome. But what is created by nature - it is very resistant, and what is created manually - it just loses its properties when re-infected from one person to another.

Recall also that the appearance of coronavirus 2019-nCoV by The Economist magazine, belonging to the Rothschild clan, "predicted" a year ago.

In connection with the abovementioned, I ask the President of Ukraine, who according to Article 102 of the Constitution of Ukraine is the Guarantor of the Constitution, rights and freedoms of Ukrainian citizens,
DECIDE the urgent convening of emergency meetings of the UNSC and the UN General Assembly:

1.BECOMMEND the establishment by the US of a dangerous bioweapon against Mankind, Coronavirus COVID-19;

2.CONCERNED from the USA the closing of all military bacteriological, virological and bio-laboratories on the territory of the USA and other countries, especially in Ukraine;

3.SECURITY for inspection and control by international observers of this UN decision a free APPROACH in ALL US bacteriological, virological and bio-laboratories on the territory of the USA and other countries, especially in Ukraine;

4.CONSIDER from the United States of America to fully reimburse Ukraine for ALL losses related to the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic created by the United States. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Q: (L) Okay, I had a thought. Is it possible that this virus can infect some people and make them worse, as in make them bad people?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Why is that?

A: It depends on the inner makeup.

Q: (L) So it really depends on what's inside the person as to what transpires after they've experienced the virus. Is that it?

A: Yes

(Pierre) We have a hint here about splitting reality. When we see the virus makes the bad guys worse and the good guys better.

(L) Yeah.

Looks like the virus is helping to separate people on STS and STO.
Regards Sergei!

This is a trove of info, thank you Laura and crew.

Pretty much everything checks, corroborates with my own intuition and makes sense, except for the Fort Detrick info, which I am sorry to say, it's hard to take at face value.
Then the story itself is too unrealistic, I heard with the the Chinese Spokesperson controversy, but didn't read the details until today.
Why would USA have 'soldiers', i.e an official military delegation be carrying the virus to China? If it really wanted to perpetrate a biological attack on China it could have done it in dozen other ways, not least by creating a genetically tailored virus. This is just too weak even for a conspiracy theory, it's something that maybe China can feed internally to their masses, but hard to take seriously.
The Spanish Flu, which was not Spanish at all, was created in the US through an early bioweapons program and injected into healthy young men (i.e., ’soldiers’) as the first mandatory vaccination in the military during World War I. The “Spanish Flu”, which originated in Kansas on US Military bases, was one of the deadliest pandemics in modern history. It was also one of the most successful biological weapons ever created.

the U.S. Army is replacing its Military Institute of Infectious Diseases at Fort Detrick, Md., “with a new laboratory that would be a component of a biodefense campus operated by several agencies.” The Army told AP the laboratory is intended to continue research that is only meant for defense against biological threats.
But University of Illinois international law professor Francis Boyle charged the Fort Detrick work will include “acquiring, growing, modifying, storing, packaging and dispersing classical, emerging and genetically engineered pathogens.” Those activities, as well as planned study of the properties of pathogens when weaponized, “are unmistakable hallmarks of an offensive weapons program.”

:
Joe said
The nutbags in Fort Detrick chose that one to use as their subject for the tinkering to try to make a "vaccine" to 'dumb down' the population (somewhat). When they looked at the blood work/DNA of the subjects (US soldiers) who received the "vaccine", they realized it didn't exactly go as planned and actually did the opposite in some cases.

Is it possible that we can now roughly date this to the sudden and dramatic close down of Detrick – 3rd July 2019 (assuming they acted like wolves the very day it was 100% confirmed, which I think is probably a good bet)? And so close to 4th July date… damn… that would have been just great!

I also keep coming back to this from 05.10.2019

Influenza vaccination and respiratory virus interference among Department of Defense personnel during the 2017–2018 influenza season

Is it possible that when it says

Conclusions:
Receipt of influenza vaccination was not associated with virus interference among our population. Examining virus interference by specific respiratory viruses showed mixed results. Vaccine derived virus interference was significantly associated with coronavirus and human metapneumovirus; however, significant protection with vaccination was associated not only with most influenza viruses, but also parainfluenza, RSV, and non-influenza virus coinfections.

That this was the first signs in the military medical establishment something was seriously up?

Actually the day before a big noise event like 4th July is standard practice for covering something up that might otherwise hit the news and/or be remembered by the populous... e.g. Donald Rumsfeld announcing to congress that $2.3 trillion was missing from Pentagon coffers.

Wow! What a session! Thanks for the effort you all went through at the chateau.

It's very interesting that the Cs say this has been around for 2 years. My husband and stepson both had lengthy bouts of uncontrollable coughing with a touch of pneumonia that carried on for about 6 weeks starting in late November 2019. All I came down with was a mild cold accompanied by a terrific sinus headache that lasted 4 days at about the time they were starting to get better. It struck me the other day that the symptoms my husband and stepson experienced are the same as the symptoms of the coronavirus, but they came down with them rather earlier than the pandemic was supposed to have started. That got me wondering whether it had actually been around a while before the panic started. Now I know.

Thank you so much for this session! Being a first responder, I've been exposed to multiple people with symptoms consistent with the virus, and it's highly probable that the department and myself have gotten the bug and are asymptomatic. Thank you for being a lighthouse!

One thing I surely noticed these days is that people have become more empathic. Its like everyone is more contemplative and sensitive to others.

I sure hope that that's the case... but sometimes I wonder if it's not just "fake" for too many people. They want to feel that they are helping the elderly and all that, but do they actually care? A close member of my family said the other day, "I care! That's why I think everyone should be locked down, because there is always somebody stupid walking down the street and potentially spreading the virus, so the authorities NEED to make them obey." How messed up is that, allegedly caring, yet loving it when rights are removed from the people the claim to care about?

And if that wasn't enough, the PTB are actually telling people to stay isolated, which is NOT the best way to help one another. How many people who live alone will die, for example? I keep thinking of the video testimony posted by Adobe here: Coronavirus epidemic in China: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

How is one supposed to assist others, if they are forced to stay confined?

Well, it's obviously not SO black and white, and perhaps other people are thinking about what is important to them in life, and trying to be better people in times of crisis, like said on the video Pashalis shared. But one wonders what percentage of the population will react like that, and not like I described above. What a divide...

I live and work between Torino and Milano. One of my main talking points with friends, colleagues and strangers in these past few weeks has been the 2019 winter flu season. Jan-mar 2019 was a horrible time for respiratory related illnesses and “flu-like symptoms” in North East/central Italy. Kids and adults alike were sick for weeks, many in my community for 3-4 weeks rather than 10-14days... I know many people who probably would have benefited from hospital treatment last year. But those were the old days!, people still believed you could beat a flu because flus don’t kill you, and why would you bother going to a hospital to risk a bacterial infection for something so stupid as a flu? (50k+ deaths from hospital infections in Italy annually).

So, since the Covid-19 situation has engulfed my region, comparing the generally good health across the cities and workplaces this year to that of last year, even the most hard-core establishment folks were able to see my point about the exaggerated reaction from a populace which has been waaaay healthier this year (and enjoying a premature spring after a short mild winter... perfect in some ways, snow in the mountains since early December, with low precipitation and stable-mild weather patterns through Jan-Feb).

This most welcome and encouraging information from the C’spirits brings some clarity to the Italy situation for me.

The goodwill of the people in Italy in this moment is astonishing. Everyone knows that the politicians are corrupt and self-serving. But a genuine desire to sincerely sacrifice oneself to save the “old, infirm, at risk” is nearly universal in the general public. Of course, individual fears of death are guiding many people’s behavior, this is normal especially given the alarmism in the press. Nevertheless, people here have shown more love and respect towards their neighbors and their neighbors’ parents than can justifiably be explained in a context of rational, economic thinking. Sure, the government has slowly managed this shutting down, even ‘imposed’ it, but it is the people who have voluntarily shut down and imposed it on themselves. For the sake of shared health.

So, yes, it makes sense that this particular virus has already passed this way, many have had it already, and these are so deeply committed to an STO agenda that they will be the first to suicide their already-precarious economy and affirm their commitment to saving lives. Happy to stay at home and help the austerity-depleted national health service do what it can with limited means, supporting the chances for people who are dying (or suffering ) to get onto a high-demand breathing machine.

They might even be so STO oriented that they are also at the service of the “leaders”, even trying to help those poor idiots save the lives of people who they obviously don’t care about in the first place (otherwise they would have found solutions to preserve our admittedly world-class public health system without cutting budgets, reducing personnel, paying pharm-companies big bucks for stupid medicines etc, competitive salaries and better infrastructure).

The “funny thing” about the Italian situation as based on this latest information, would be the current reaction of the local PTB ... the people here have been so over-the-top compliant that now the government must look for ways to break their spirit. They’ve found themselves in front of an open goal: as the C’s said, they’ll blow it.

STS goals are running aground here, people will continue to support both saving sick old people AND a worthless government... even as said government fines them for dog-walking, makes them wait all day for groceries, and tries as always to make the people rebel into a skull-crushing baton.

Tranquilli, as hungry as people have been in Italy over the generations, including those still living, nobody is complaining about waiting in line to go into a fully-stocked modern supermarket full of generally local and mostly genuine, healthy produce. (Italian cuisine is based in poverty, all the best plates have their roots in the most simple and diffuse ingredients... good luck starving this country to death, better to limit their exports to more strategic EU countries where the STS agenda can make a bigger world-impact? My father-in-law grew up with with an anchovy hanging from a string in the kitchen. Five people in the family would rub their hard bread on the anchovy to give flavor to the bread. An anchovy would last at least five days... before the bones went into a garlic bath and spread onto that night’s boiled vegetables.)

Fascism is tolerated insofar as it is self-imposed... maybe the self-discipline practiced amongst good humans will cause the ‘enemy’ to miss his shot on an open-goal... erroneously mistaken good intentions for silent consent, the shot is missed and the game is over... nobody ever remembers the score, not even who won... they remember that that guy missed, and the rest was history.

What I had in mind is a device like "Biosone I" on page 2, (E) in the old Edmund Scientific Catalog. Biosone I Portable Alpha/Theta Monitor

http://www.arkadiusz-jadczyk.eu/docs/ES1976.pdf

It was then $69.95. I used then to have one such.

Today I have found something similar, unnecessarily more sophisticated, for $1550.00 :

Display Products

Here I have found descriptions of similar devices

http://dept.me.umn.edu/labs/hmd/lab/docs/eeg/hal-4.pdf

http://jestec.taylors.edu.my/Special%20Issue%203_SOMCHE_2014/SOMCHE%202014_3_2015_050_059.pdf

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Asif_Anik4/publication/274607519_BRAIN_WAVE_PATTERN_DETECTION/links/576a371508ae3bf53d3327b8/BRAIN-WAVE-PATTERN-DETECTION.pdf

The whole point is to filter brain-waves into alpha/beta/theta rhytms, and provide audio feedback. The machine I was using years ago, when set on alpha was giving modulated tone when the frequency was off, and continuous, when the frequency was locked "on target".

Visual display is not needed, because by just looking at something we are changing our brain patterns.
Yes, activating the eyes would skew the brain waves.
found this on ebay
Would you think it worth getting?
no guarantee it works, but there's not much that can go wrong either.

Back
Top Bottom