Session 21 March 2020

(L) And they were planning on doing exactly that, or something related, but we learn now that it backfired. So the question is: They are now working rapidly on a new vaccine that's supposed to counteract the screwup that they made. And they want to impose this new vaccine on everybody

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Lemme guess: That one's gonna backfire too?

A: Likely. Hubris!

Moderna's Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine Might Be Ready For Limited Use By The Fall

The article says:

Still, more than 20 companies are racing to produce a cure for the novel coronavirus.

And it then highlights a few of the vaccine efforts that are mentioned in a Jerusalem Post article, where you can see plenty of government and private funding, such as from Bill Gates, pouring into the effort.

Maybe they also need all the hysteria now associated with the virus, lock downs, economic problems to justify all of the vaccine efforts to the public and marshal as much money, as many efforts and as much funding and testing to find a vaccine that could counteract the positive affects of the virus? Like throwing the kitchen sink at the effort…

And then the hysteria plays a duel role for when they think they have the right vaccine, since the more fear about the virus and associate pain from economic problems generated now in the public and world the more likely people will want the vaccine and even accept and support the possible proposals of making it mandatory. Some people may even beg and fight for making it mandatory and show an even greater splitting of the populous that others have mentioned in this thread. I figure that the big push for this is likely to be for the next flu season in the northern hemisphere next winter.

I can hear them down the line in about 5 months or so hyping that “the corona virus is going to come back next flu season and be even more deadly (blah blah blah) and if everyone doesn’t have this vaccine, even those dirty anti-vaxxers and deniers, we are going to have another round of worldwide lockdowns, economic turmoil etc.”

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

[The above answer took 12 minutes and 38 seconds with 2 short arm-resting breaks!]

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

Yes! I believe in this! It seems almost incredible to me, but it's true. In these last days I have had an intense emotional breakdown. I have been following the topics about Paul, the Stoics etc, also the videos ... they have produced quite deep changes within me and everything related to intentional suffering, the true meaning of the crucifixion.

Now I am experiencing this process myself. It feels like the same process described by those who go through the entire detoxification process and subsequent recovery from a severe addiction. The addiction to that flesh thing that is in Paul's letters.

I have 2 questions on this new information

1. Does anyone know what they mean by controllable? As in obedient? So is the opposite that it made people rebellious, non obedient?
  2. On the 2nd bolded bit regarding STO engineering via certain people who had a spiritual force that was able to direct the progression of the virus, I was just thinking about free will and how STO wouldn't directly intervene a.k.a US intervention style... Is that correct? In any case, I remembered the book "Bringers of the Dawn" and think it mentioned those so called wanderers have a different sort of relationship with STO forces where things could be done via/through them that wasn't a contravention of their free will... Is that correct? In any case, my question is, is it plausible this so called STO mutation occurred via people who may be classed as wanderers? Maybe PTB aren't too happy about that as it opens up this reality to other non-STS influences?
For question 2, I think you're probably correct. It may not be exclusive to wanderers per se, however - anyone on the same wavelength, or resonating to a certain degree with 4D STO. Basically, higher powers work through us. It's like what Paul writes about: an inner connection with the "living word" (information directed from higher sources) that is dependent on the inner state or Being of the individual. So there is no violation of free will, because in a certain sense the wills of higher and lower are aligned.

Hum! food for the thought.

I agree, wanderer are fourth or six density and if I remember correctly from the Cs, some consciousness may live in all or in our case from third to six density simultaneously. I assume that they share the same soul, if only in potential but are at different level of awareness. But let say that a wanderer incarneted in third density find a way to reunite with is higherself, be in union with it won't they share the same freewill and sharing the same soul I assume. So freewill won't be abriged.

Here is some proof? That the virus is engineered..

Chinese scientists have reported that the coronavirus ripping through populations worldwide is much more likely than its close cousin Sars to bind to human cells, as it contains unexpected genes which link it to HIV and Ebola.

Thanks for your interesting thoughts. What you propose above would mean, that the tinkered version of the virus (perhaps an early version) would have escaped and started spreading some 2 years ago. So, maybe they knew this but didn't yet suspect that it could mutate into something beneficial. Gradually they started to notice these effects (e.g. Yellow vests, Hong Kong protests?). Then with the Chinese noticing that this new strain had arrived to their country and making a fuss about it, they decided to 'pull the trigger' and implement their old plan for total control? What I don't get is, how they seriously can think that they can stop this virus from spreading? Maybe that's what the C's implied with 'hubris'?

My current understanding is that the Hong Kong protests were a US-backed 'Color Revolution' orchestrated to stick it to China. See for instance:

Well, I think it depends on the situation. Note that they said "careful". For those of us who are still somewhat dependent on a good image in our communities/jobs etc., we need to be considerate. There are many authoritarian "capos" out there who will crucify you if you question the narrative. This could actually be helpful sometimes (faith OF Jesus and all that), but still. The good thing is we also have the forum, Sott, and our FOTCM brothers and sisters, so if we can't spread too much truth on social media and in real life, we can certainly do so within this community.

I can attest to turning myself into a target of sorts. I hadn't posted on FB in a long while, but felt compelled to share my concerns about the global fascist response to this nothing-burger with a plea on the need to ask questions. Seemed reasonable enough. Overnight it exploded into a 90-comment 'vitriol circus'. And just now I am remembering:

"Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces." Jesus's Sermon on the Mount, in Matthew 7:6

Cs said that, more bizarre, more twists and turns ahead.

And,
A: Expect more later. Things do take “time” in your realm.
Q: (L) So in other words, this may be a protracted process just like everything else?
A: Yes.
Q: (Andromeda) Is it gonna get worse?
Q: (L) Is it likely that there is going to be at some point a REAL plaque or pandemic?
Q: (Andromeda) In the next 2 years?

So, we might need help from higher beings.
But because there is “free will” choices for each and every beings in this 3rd density, we must ask for help, when situations get worse in the future.

March 4, 1995
A: 4th level STO!
Q: (L) Is that the title of the topic?
A: They are the only ones who can help you defend yourselves against 4th level attack!!!! We give you information which is invaluable in nature, but remember we are 6th level STO, Beings of light, and on this density level there simply is no interference with free will no matter how detrimental to you!!!
Q: (T) 4th density STO beings can actually help in a meaningful way!

June 9, 1995
Q: (L) V_ is worried about her living situation. She was meditating and tried to send light into the apartment near her because the people there are very negative.
She felt like something slammed back at her. She would like to know what this was?
A: V_ seek protection, but does not promote it.
Q: (L) Was it karmically an error to direct light into someone else’s living space without their permission?

January 27, 1996
Q: (PZ) Can you feel what I am thinking?
Q: (PZ) So, why do I need to ask?
A: Because we never interfere with free will.

ActivistPost posted an article by Spiro Skouras yesterday with a video interview featuring Helene Buyniski, a journalist and RT contributor (from memory), discussing a blueprint for some of the events that have transpired recently. The blueprint dates back to 2010.

The piece is titled and can be found here:

Rockefeller Blueprint for Police State Triggered by Pandemic Exposed

It came up on my social media feed and it reminded me of this session as the C's mentioned exposure contributing to things not going to plans for TPTB, so I checked it out.

Technocracy, eugenics, martial law and more included and aside, the Rockefellers come up in connection to the WHO, CDC and other players involved or implicated internationally.

The article itself is pretty short:
Currently, the world is in the midst of a global health pandemic, or so we are told. We have been covering all of the events which have preceded the coronavirus outbreak that suggest we are not being told the entire story.

This list includes Event 201, the coronavirus pandemic simulation which preceded the first reports of the outbreak by six weeks.

The World Military Games held its opening ceremonies in Wuhan China, aka ground zero of the outbreak, on the same day as Event 201. Nearly 10k military athletes from 110 nations were all in Wuhan, just before the outbreak.

We have also looked at how the CDC shut down Ft. Detrick, the epicenter of the US Biowarfare program just before the outbreak due to violations concerning leaks and contamination. Plus multiple connections to other existing programs related to the United Nations, Bill Gates and many others.

Not to mention our extensive coverage exposing the plan to roll out a new digital financial system out of the ashes of this global emergency, which will likely be considered the biggest economic collapse in human history.

In this exclusive interview, Spiro is joined by journalist Helen Buyniski to break down and discuss the Rockefeller Foundation sanctioned report which appears to be the script for not only Event 201, but everything we are seeing unfold right now concerning the outbreak itself, and the police state response.

And here's the video:

Just about to check out the document after reading the article and watching the video, so thought I'd share and keep the post short. After the document I might feel overwhelmed and not know what to share about it first, postpone, etc. as I was about to get ready for bed after this. Plus this gives others opportunities to check them out and chime in. FWIW.

Thanks to the crew!!! There be lot of information and "WoooW" moments.
They say the word "hubris", and find this:

"Hubris (/ˈhjuːbrɪs/, from ancient Greek ὕβρις) describes a personality quality of extreme or foolish pride or dangerous overconfidence,[1] often in combination with (or synonymous with) arrogance.[2] In its ancient Greek context, it typically describes behavior that defies the norms of behavior or challenges the gods which, in turn, brings about the downfall or nemesis of the perpetrator of hubris. The adjectival form of the noun hubris is "hubristic".

Hubris is usually perceived as a characteristic of an individual rather than a group, although the group the offender belongs to may suffer collateral consequences from the wrongful act. Hubris often indicates a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one's own competence, accomplishments or capabilities."

"In its modern usage, hubris denotes overconfident pride combined with arrogance.[2] Hubris is often associated with a lack of humility. Sometimes a person's hubris is also associated with ignorance. The accusation of hubris often implies that suffering or punishment will follow, similar to the occasional pairing of hubris and nemesis in Greek mythology. The proverb "pride goeth (goes) before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall" (from the biblical Book of Proverbs, 16:18) is thought to sum up the modern use of hubris. Hubris is also referred to as "pride that blinds" because it often causes a committer of hubris to act in foolish ways that belie common sense.[15] In other words, the modern definition may be thought of as, "that pride that goes just before the fall."

Examples of hubris are often found in literature, most famously in John Milton's Paradise Lost, in which Lucifer attempts to compel the other angels to worship him, is cast into hell by God and the innocent angels, and proclaims: "Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven." Victor in Mary Shelley's Frankenstein manifests hubris in his attempt to become a great scientist; he creates life through technological means, but comes to regret his project. Marlowe's play Doctor Faustus portrays the eponymous character as a scholar whose arrogance and pride compel him to sign a deal with the Devil, and retain his haughtiness until his death and damnation, despite the fact that he could easily have repented had he chosen to do so.[16]"

Back
Top Bottom