They are using an old tuberculosis vaccine (The vaccine bacillus Calmette-Guérin, or BCG) according to that link and it seems that it is also used as chemotherapy for bladder cancer.

Sounds like they might be trying to reduce the number of private practice's in favour of state run hospitals.

Yes @Jones , but the point is although that vaccine is old and well tested (I was actually vaccinated with it twice in my life), there is no guarantee that it might not create more issues with the current virus, especially if it mutated, so why risk medical personnel on this test when it is very likely that they will be in short supply soon? Was there no other group ready to act as guinea pigs?

Don't know honestly if there is some correlation between the vaccines and the coronavirus outbreak especially in northern part of Italy, though i would like to add below some info regarding the 2019/2020 anti flu campaign undertaken by the Province of Bergamo, in general the Lombardy region is a huge sustainer of the vaccines, it even made the vaccines mandatory for schoolchildren.

I hope to not make any noise here, but here it is the info regarding this anti flu campaign concerning the Province of Bergamo:

Bergamonews.it

The 2019-2020 anti-flu and anti-pneumococcal campaign, organized by the Health Protection Agency and the ASST of the province of Bergamo in collaboration with the Family Doctors, will start on 4th November.

"The primary objective is the prevention of serious and complicated forms of influenza and the reduction of mortality in groups with an increased risk of serious illness - began ATS Bergamo's health director Carlo Alberto Tersalvi - Assisted persons aged 65 years and over, and those included in the ADI/ADP programs or who are bedridden/disabled, may contact their attending physician for free administration of the vaccine, at times indicated by the individual doctor. Children and adults under 65 years of age, belonging to at-risk categories, can contact the ASST Vaccination Centre of residence, at the locations and times indicated by the Centre itself".

"Last year 154,000 doses of flu vaccine were purchased and about 141,000 doses of vaccine were administered, of which about 129,000 to people over 65 years of age, with a vaccination coverage of 56.2% - explains Dr. Giancarlo Malchiodi, Director UOC Preventive Medicine in the Community, Department of Hygiene and Health Prevention, ATS Bergamo - This year 185,000 doses of vaccine were ordered. The calendars with places and times for vaccinations are being defined by the ASST and will be available soon on the sites of the ASST themselves".

Flu vaccination is offered free of charge to the following risk groups:
People aged 65 years and over (born in 1954 and before);
Children over 6 months of age and adults suffering from chronic diseases, such as:
- chronic diseases of the respiratory system; diseases of the cardiovascular system; diabetes mellitus and other metabolic diseases; cancer; chronic liver diseases; kidney diseases with chronic kidney failure;
- diseases for which major surgery is planned; chronic inflammatory diseases and intestinal malabsorption syndromes; diseases of hematopoietic organs and hemoglobinopathies; congenital or acquired diseases involving deficient antibody production, drug-induced immunosuppression or HIV;
- neuromuscular diseases associated with increased risk of aspiration of respiratory secretions;
Children and adolescents under long-term treatment with acetylsalicylic acid, at risk of Reye's syndrome in case of influenza infection;
Women who are pregnant at the beginning of the epidemic season;
People living with high risk individuals;
People hospitalized in health and social-health facilities for long-term patients;
Doctors and health care personnel;
Personnel who, for work reasons, are in contact with animals that could be a source of infection with non-human influenza viruses (certified by the competent physician: breeders, livestock workers, live animal transport workers, slaughterers, veterinarians);
Police and fire brigades
Blood donors.

The PNEUMO 13 vaccination for those born in 1954 and the PNEUMO 23 vaccination for those born in 1953 already vaccinated last year is administered by the Family Doctors adhering to the project or by the ASST Vaccination Centres. For children and adults under 65 years of age, influenza vaccinations will be carried out at the ASST Vaccination Centres. The HERPES ZOSTER vaccine is also available at the ASST Vaccination Centres for those born in 1954 and for those at risk (diabetes, COPD, cardiovascular disease, intended for immunosuppressive therapy).

Hmmm...

The Economist, a London-based liberal publication owned by the Rothschild banking family and the aristocratic Agnelli family, analyzes in its latest edition the economic and political effects that the coronavirus will have on the world and sends one of its typical messages in code: “ Everything is under control ”, to add:“ privacy is about to be ruled out ”. With a very suggestive cover image, he warns that many of the measures that the States are taking in the world as exceptional in the face of the emergency, may remain as permanent, especially those related to the surveillance and control of the population. The text, written with a liberal orientation since it is aimed at the world of global finance, is still an anticipation of what certain elites foresee for the future of the planet:

TheEconomist-Rothschild-Coronavirus.jpg

Translated: Google Traductor

Hmmm...

Seems like the perfect image of wishfull thinking. It's well done though, I dig it ! And for those who are not paying attention this is surely their new reality.

Seems like the perfect image of wishfull thinking. It's well done though, I dig it ! And for those who are not paying attention this is surely their new reality.

Sorry, I did not understand. You mean who wrote the article at kontrainfo, or the article in The Economist magazine?

This thing is appears to be so well coordinated, that some countries with just one infection immediately start to roll out their National Virus Pandemic Plan. Where they gonna hide when the People's Power start to gather momentum. This is a baby pandemic look at this latest update .Coronavirus Update (Live): 532,224 Cases and 24,087 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

I am so sorry for Trump in his battle against these crazy knuckle heads. His Chief of staff has been pushing for a shut down up to June or July this year.This would cripple not only the US but a majority of its major trading partners.

I'm curious, are the doctors using Hydroxychloriquine, which seems to be working very well here in America? Also, Vit C drip, vit A, zinc and other supplements? One wonders too how many different strains there are of this virus.

I read that the covid-19 virus is only one molecule of Rna and there are 5 types- ABCDE. Of those types, there can be variants. Most countries have Type C with two variants. USA and U.K. have all 5 types. This means original virus came from countries already showing all types and who knows how many variants.

As for the hydroxychloroquine, I was told by a chemist that this medicine works by increasing the cell wall permiability to allow zinc in, which kills the virus. I asked if other things open this channel, he said resveratrol, a supplement derived from grapes. I haven't had time to read up on it, but sure enough, there's a run on it. Lots of places out of stock. Short of that, drink fresh Concord grape juice and take zinc. Way better than hydroxychloroquine, if it works.

Since Putin has fall in line with the Corona major coup plot, I am trying to find countries not currently under lock down. Singapore has perform very well, they were accepting cruise ships up to two weeks ago not so sure about that now though. Other Countries not under lock down are Mexico,Belarus and Belize. Hopefully we can highlight some of those countries in this thread.
Singapore

“Singapore has done everything right,” one expert told STAT News. After the horrors of SARS 17 years ago, Singapore has developed a robust infrastructure for dealing with pandemics, and it was ready and prepared when the novel coronavirus hit.

“During peacetime, we plan for epidemics like this,” Lalitha Kurupatham, the deputy director of the communicable diseases division in Singapore, told the New York Times.

As reports of a new virus in China emerged, Singapore banned travelers from mainland China in late January. All incoming travelers have their temperatures taken, and so do people entering schools and restaurants. (Schools remain open, although lunch times are now staggered so as to avoid mass gatherings.)

Residents, many in masks, sit several seats apart on a brightly lit train.
Singapore residents practice social distancing on a train in March 2020. Maverick Asio/SOPA Images/LightRocket/Getty Images
The country has the ability to test 2,000 people a day, with 140 contact tracers working with police to outline each patient’s case history. It has also developed a serology test that can determine whether or not a patient has antibodies for the virus in their system, meaning that they may have carried Covid-19 without developing any symptoms for it. Testing is free. Quarantine is mandatory for those who have had close contact with confirmed cases.

New Zealand update: First thing is that we have now fallen in line with the overseas reportng model where actual cases and probable cases are all rolled into one number, they do however differentiate the first time they mention the total number e.g. 85 new cases, including 8 probables. From that point on it is just referred to as 85 new cases.

The next interesting thing is the depth of data they are now providing, after constant pressure from journalists at the daily briefings. We now get the following data:
  • New cases
  • Total number of cases from beginning
  • Number of people in hospital
  • Number of people in ICU
  • Number of recoveries
From what I can see on the internet, this is probably the most detail anybody is reporting anywhere. It could have something to do with the fact that Kiwis typically have a laid back but nonetheless no nonsense attitude towards their government, and the fact that a national election is looming and the government REALLY wants a second term. Whatever the reason, the transparency is appreciated.

Naturally, the social isolation message is being endlessly repeated - stay local. stay home, only associate with those people in your bubble. People are allowed to walk outside with the people they are isolating with, they are allowed to drive for up to 5 minutes to reach somewhere to walk if necessary but the preference is that they walk locally.

All in all, there seems to be an attempt to lower the panic and hysteria volume and by and large it seems to be working.

Interesting times.

The former British Prime Minister, who was at the 2008 bank rescue center, suggests a "task-force" of world leaders and health experts acting as a "temporary global government" with executive powers since "This is not something that it can be treated in one country, ”he said. "There has to be a coordinated global response."

In the above, I could not remember anywhere that the Kantekkians were transported in the form of "microbes or viruses"(although I suppose that method might be possible for influencing various species but like you "I never really bought into that" for transporting survivors from Kantek to earth). I also think we have to consider the fact that some parts of the early sessions were influenced to the point that Frank was coming through with his own biased message. However; I think Laura has notated most of those instances in the sessions where they occur after she suspected this was occurring she bated him with a test to bring out his penchant for inserting his own messages.
This is way off the topic of coronavirus, but I felt that Secret History Volume I was a potpourri of all sorts of esoteric threads and had a very wide focus that connected all sorts of different things. Comets and the Horns of Moses had a much narrower focus, and after all of the painstaking research that was put into to discerning the importance of the comet question, I felt that it had created an undercurrent to view things through more of a "cometary lens." For the most part, it wasn't too bad, but the "phase" that I was referring to kind of came to a head for me in the Forgotten Exodus thread. Laura floated the idea here:
Well, that Toba business is peculiar. It obviously wasn't the whole banana at the time. Stringer mentions that the Y DNA "Adam" dates to about 70 kya and the bottleneck dates to then also. The Cs have said that the planet between Mars and Jupiter exploded at that time and peeps came to earth from there. I got specific about it and they said, yes, actual transportation, but I leave it open that it could have been something more subtle such as transfer of DNA via viruses or something. Thing is, something big and important happened then and either not very many people survived, or genetic drift was really strong in some way.
To which I finally felt compelled to respond in this post. Fortunately, no one was particularly attached to this idea, but I felt that this impulse to fashion comets into THE answer to everything was becoming a little absurd. I was starting to see shades of Electric Universe proponents who believe everything is electromagnetism and basically ignore gravity. To me, viruses could be considered some kind of firmware update, and comets are just a sort of USB stick that is used to deliver it, maybe their favorite one. I don't see why 4D couldn't just materialize a virus in the middle of the ocean instead of relying on space rocks, I guess they like the way that they tend to blow up and disperse whatever they've matterized over a large area. Additionally, I seem to recall a conversation regarding the following session where someone tried to interpret the aliens as microbial, which I thought was really stretching this cometary virus dynamic thin, but it's been too many years ago for me to remember the specifics of it.
A: No. Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???
Q: And what is this obvious thing?
A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.
Q: Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?
A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.
Q: Well, would such a race be 3rd or 4th density in orientation?
A: Why not elements of both?
Q: What is the most likely place that such a race would have originated from?
A: Oh, maybe Orion, for example?
Q: Okay. If such a race did, in fact, travel to this location in space/time, how many generations have come and gone on their space ark during this period of travel, assuming, of course, that such a thing has happened?
A: Maybe 12.
Q: Okay, that implies that they have rather extended life spans...
A: Yes...
Q: Assuming this to be the case, what are their lifespans?
A: 2,000 of your years.
Q: Okay, assuming such a bunch have traveled...
A: When in space, that is...
Q: And what is the span when on terra firma?
A: 800 years.
Q: Well, has it not occurred to them that staying in space might not be better?
A: No. Planets are much more "comfortable."
Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has traveled here...
A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?
Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?
A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.
Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!
A: You never had one!
Q: Well, I was planning on one! Is this one of those items we should NOT put on the net, or are you addressing it because you want it on the net?
A: We will leave that until a bit later.
Q: Any other comment?
A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.
Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to these hypothetical aliens?
A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.
After the Darwin's Black Box stuff, the energy shifted again and I no longer felt this undercurrent regarding the centrality of comets; I felt much more on the same page again with the forum's overall cosmological outlook. DBB wasn't really any sort of revelation to me, but I had told Laura in the Denisovans thread that I didn't think she would be able to back up much of the Cassiopaeans' stuff regarding forbidden archaeology subjects through ordinary means because so much has been lost to the sands of time and deliberate obfuscation. I guess she kind of surprised me on that account.

Sounds like they might be trying to reduce the number of private practice's in favour of state run hospitals.

Yeah, my private practice and that one of my colleagues was essentially shut down. And all the complementary medicine fall under the private practice sector. We do neural therapy, vitamin C IV for cancer, ozone therapy, ETC. You can imagine how these therapies are useful in situations like these. I do infusions and neural therapy privately, and my clients are both Spanish and French. They were relying on those therapies to keep them afoot. It can't be done any more.

I was surprised how many colleagues had both a private and public practice when I did my course of neural therapy. These people do acupuncture, integral medicine, etc. Before all of this happened, we were already told that we weren't allowed to offer those in the public sector. Fair enough. Now, we're not allowed to practice these therapies privately until further notice.

Back
Top Bottom