Here is some proof? That the virus is engineered..

Chinese scientists have reported that the coronavirus ripping through populations worldwide is much more likely than its close cousin Sars to bind to human cells, as it contains unexpected genes which link it to HIV and Ebola.

Calling those who oppose totalitarian Covid-19 measures #COVIDIOTS is just another tactic by our sheepherders to shut down debate

In recent days, the media has gone out its way to highlight every example of anti-social behaviour at supermarkets. It has let rip at parents who decided to take their children to parks or to the seaside on a sunny Sunday. Pictures of people enjoying a day out in the open air have been portrayed as the behaviour of irresponsible COVID zombies that threaten our very existence.

Everything is shut down, including debate.

Hmm some thoughts

After last session March 21st 2020

Maybe one of the symptoms of re-activation of DNA segments via COVID-19 is the loss of smell and taste for some period of time when people are infected. As belove C's mentioned that before Fall people have less physicality or sense as smell/taste.

"Doctors in the United States on Sunday called for the loss of sense of smell and taste to be added to the "list of screening tools" for Covid-19. "Source

Don't know really. A symptom or a consequence like that was already out many years ago, likely from 2012 and on as far as I remember... Every other day they add a 'possible symptom of the covid19' on the list, likely to scare people?

My daughter's boyfriend (you may still visit your partner) went to the petrol station to buy some choc and beer, which is a 10 minute walk.
He was stopped by police, asked for ID, and told to go straight home or face a €25.000 fine!
Update: My eldest daughter called the police to enquire why he was treated this way; they apologized, and said they saw a youth on the streets and were concerned he may be off to a party or something.
Apparantly, my daughter's boyfriend was not threatened with a fine of €25,000. He was told he must go straight home by plain- closed policeman, asked what he was doing out and whether he was carrying any drugs (no, he wasn't). Even though you're still allowed to leave the house. It was around 10 PM. Sorry for the disinfo! I will be more careful in future.

However, if you disobey the rules, which are rather confusing, you could pay up to €25,000. The boy in question wasn't breaking any rules, and he was rather shaken up about the whole affair.

The kids are getting sick and tired, they are bored and worried about this virus, the effect is having on their lives, but I'm proud to say they are doing their very best to be cheerful, helpful and positive, so that's good.

I got scolded today by my husband for stockpiling. "There won't be any shortages, I keep telling you that!"Then he said he was sick and tired of my negative, apocalyptic outlook. He's under a lot of strain though, and his mood changed for the better soon after. I'm going to continue to stockpile, but more stealth is required on my part, not just regarding stockpiling.

Later on we had a game of Trivial Pursuit and a good laugh to end the day.

Thanks everyone for the useful info and comments! My head is spinning though.

Despite knowing this was coming its still shook me a little. It's like a nightmare you can't wake up from. You keep thinking it's gonna end but it just gets worse and worse.

Maybe that's an exaggeration. At least it's not like soviet Russia or something (yet). But it looks like the fun times are very much over for the west and looks like now is the time to be very prudent and careful as we are dragged into this Wetiko totalitarian madness.
Maybe also a chance for those who were indifferent previously, to reflect on how the oppressed nations under the West have been living for years and even decades!

So I was coming back from the store and I drove by the Community Center which is closed but there's an outdoor park area with a track and I saw people out there walking and jogging. So I was like; heck yeah! I put my stuff away at home and got some work out attire and some 5lb dumbbells and headed over there. I immediately ran into someone I know who started voicing his opinion how this was all hype only two people have died, and I said yeah and they had other complications. They probably died from something else! So, we had a nice rant about how ridiculous this all is. He asked about my job. I used to wait on him when he came into the restaurant. Great tipper! He asked if I would be able to go back when this was all over, and I said they would take me back in a heartbeat if there's still a job to go back to!

So I just wanted to report that there are others besides us who see through this. Although, not too many so far but that could change.

FWIW sounds like he might be a good contact to reach out to if you need to find a new job.

You know how the president repeatedly said 'We are at war' in his news conference? What do the warmongers do? Divide and conquer.

So, a crisis happens, and everyone deals with the threat differently. Some have children, or elderly family they worry about and follow the guidelines.
And some see the threat as over-hyped. Both are right. We have a crisis, that could be manufactured, but we are all dealing with it, and we bear the burden of trust in people in government and media.
So, if some people are 'falling for it' that doesn't mean they're nazis. And I think it's implied that if you go along with what measures are taken - when you have family to consider - and it isn't really much more than we already do: self isolate - Most of us go to work, and at the end of the day go home: self isolation. With our families of course, but it isn't anything we wouldn't do anyway. So, it is hype - manufactured and sold to us as a remedy. Thanks government!

So, we carry on in our lives, and do as we see fit, then a crisis happens and all of a sudden we judge each other for how we deal with a situation? That is divisive.
So, I see nothing wrong in most cases - except for the hoarding - in how we react. It's understandable, and if it wasn't in the context of a crisis, it wouldn't even be a consideration. Who is to say anything in how we live our lives? The people who are following the guidelines are doing so, because they would have already. The fact that the government tries to make itself look useful and comes up with common sense solutions, doesn't mean we are government adherents - it's the other way around.

Today I heard from a cashier that her University is closed till the 1st of September!

My mother whom I am not allowed to visit in her nursing home still thinks that it will only last until 6th of April. I feel for all these old people who have to do without their friends and family and God only knows what is being done to them without their family keeping a watchful eye.

Thanks for the news, Oxajil.

I'm sorry you won't be able to see your mom for a while :flowers:

Reporting from the Southern Cone. As you know almost all countries here are under lockdown with varying degrees between and within each country.

What surprised me today was the vaccination issue. As this crisis coincided timing-wise with the governmental health authority's push for the annual flu vaccination which I always ignore, I was surprised when the secretary of the condo I lived in came out of her office as she saw me pass by to inquire if I would be getting the vaccination. Stumped by such a question from her, she elaborated that THEY would be coming to the condo to vaccinate and just wanted to know if I wanted the vaccination. I said, no I'll do it latter and went to my apartment. Now I fear I will be painted by gossip and whispers as an identified, dangerous, foreigner anti-vaccer. This does not bode well for the future when the official Corona virus vaccine is released. If it will be mandatory, I hope I can find a way to wiggle out of it (maybe a bribe?).

That's a tough one @on_strike_usaexpat. Sometimes you can distract people like that by changing the subject, for instance you can ask them if THEY had the vaccination and what their experience was and then try to skillfully direct the conversation towards another topic and they may forget about it. I'm assuming that you use other prophylactic measures like Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Iodine, Astragalus and those sorts of things to keep your immune system up, so you could tell them that you don't need the flu vaccine because you have something better. They might challenge you on that and you can just share some information with them about how those things boost the immune system without the risk of flu-like symptoms from the flu shot. They might even get interested and want to learn more. Another thing to consider is that you could tell them "no I'm not getting the vaccine because..." and then explain why you don't want to get it. Some people here have had bad reactions to vaccines in the past and if that was your experience you could explain that to them and then tell them what you're doing instead to ease their fears. These are just a few ideas that you could try or adapt to your own experience.

If you do end up getting forced into a vaccine, or if you decide the risk from the vaccine is less than the risk of saying no because of social pressure, you can protect yourself from the vaccine somewhat with high doses of Vitamin C and other nutraceuticals. Check out @Keyhole's post here: Session 21 March 2020

I hope that's helpful, good luck!

i wanted to take a moment to thank you all so much for this thread. it has been a little difficult for me and i was writing last night how i have been feeling alone. i am trying to plant some seeds in my girlfriend and she seems receptive.. but she seems receptive because i believe it.. if that makes sense. she believes it because i believe it but i feel like she hasn't/ can't/doesn't want to accept it on her own accord.

I can relate to that brother, seeking the truth can be a lonely path. I noticed you've been posting here on the forum in the past few days and that's a great thing to do when you're feeling lonely. If you need to vent you can start a thread in the Swamp section of the forum and if you need advice or just want to talk there are forums for that too. If you like it around here and decide to apply to join the Fellowship there are other opportunities to connect that way too.

I've found over the years that sharing what you learn here with the people in your life is a tricky thing. If you're here long enough you may be surprised by how people seem to suddenly change when big events like this come up. Someone who has seemed to be a critical thinker for many years can seem to suddenly lose all capacity for reason and may even become hostile towards you if you question their beliefs. Its natural to want to share what you learn with people that you care about but take it slow. In times like these it is sometimes better to just watch and listen and witness their experience. When people are really afraid they are less likely to be open to new information. Sometimes just being there for them is enough.

Just a few things that came to mind from my experience when I read your post. Please keep posting, you seem like a thoughtful and sincere person and we always like to see people like that around here.

I did a search on "coronavirus" on Google, limiting the time frame to the year 2018, and found this (emphasis mine):
Noteworthy, these particles could be potentially inhaled, thus overcoming the immune reaction related to systemic administration.
Reading the bolded made me think of a vaccine that could be inhaled rather than injected. Could be that's what was being developed that escaped.

Latest from Ohio - Find it Here! No fun for you!
  • Three more deaths: 84 yr old woman/85 yr old man from Franklin County; additional death from Stark County.
  • 442 confirmed cases; 104 hospitalized - 6 deaths total
  • The stay-at-home order will start at 11:59 p.m. Monday, March 23, and will last until April 6.
  • "Stay at Home" order issued for homes/residences, motels, hotels, shared rental units, shelters, similar facilities
  • Maintain social distancing of six feet from other non-family/household persons
  • May leave for Essential activities, government functions, businesses/operations
  • Non-essential business and operations must cease
  • Any gathering of more than ten people is prohibited unless exempted
  • All public/private gatherings of any number outside a single household or living unit are prohibited
  • All public amusement/entertainment places indoors or outdoors shall be closed
  • Public parks/open outdoor recreation area open; playgrounds closed
  • Outdoor activities permitted with social distancing compliance
  • https://governor.ohio.gov/static/DirectorsOrderStayAtHome.pdf
  • OBEY
Ohio’s economy, ravaged by more than 140,000 job losses accompanying business-closure orders stemming from the virus outbreak, is cratering the state’s take from income and sales taxes, leading DeWine to move to cut state spending.

DeWine said it is “too early” to tell if any areas, such as schools and public-assistance programs like Medicaid and food stamps, would be exempt from budget reductions. The state expects more recipients to enroll in the state and federally paid health-care program due to ongoing job losses, he said.

The Republican also announced a state hiring freeze, with an exception of filling positions needed to handle the coronavirus outbreak, safety employees such as state troopers and those who care, for example, for mental health patients and the developmentally disabled. Promotions also are forbidden.

DeWine also instructed state agencies to award no new contracts.

The budget cuts, also targeted at boards and commissions under the governor’s control, will affect both the state fiscal year ending June 30 and the next budget year beginning the next day.

Meanwhile:
Ohio pharmacy board restricts prescriptions for experimental coronavirus treatment drugs

Ohio doctors are obtaining so many prescriptions of a possible coronavirus treatment for themselves, their families, their colleagues and their friends that it’s wiping out the supply for everybody else — including people with lupus who will become more susceptible to the virus without their usual medication.

As a result, Ohio’s pharmacy board, in an emergency meeting Sunday morning, barred pharmacists from dispensing chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 unless a person has tested positive for the virus or is otherwise approved by the pharmacy board’s executive director.

In order to get either of those drugs, the patient must have their positive test disclosed by the doctor on the prescription request. The prescription must be limited to a 14-day supply, and no refills are permitted without a new written prescription.

On the subject of alien invasion, I don't believe the invasion has much to do with comets. It seems that after so much energy was put into Comets and the Horns of Moses, comets were tried on for size as a sort of catch-all explanation for things and the forum went through a "comet phase" for awhile. This led to some mental gymnastics with some other things the Cassiopaeans had mentioned, such as the Kantekkians being genetic material that was transmitted as microbes or viruses on the debris from the planet, which eventually rained down on Earth and infected the homo sapiens already living here, causing a mutation whereby the Kantekkians were somehow able to reconstitute themselves on Earth. I never really bought into that and said so at the time. On the other hand, Frank seemed to have an Independence Day scenario in mind and seemed to skew the presentation of the early sessions in that direction. There may be a middle path that sort of unifies the two sides, and since the forum has kind of taken off in a new direction after the Darwin's Black Box stuff, it would be interesting to see if the responses are modulated a bit in upcoming sessions or if my mind is stuck in a completely incorrect paradigm.

@Neil,

I enjoyed your sharing the phases you have gone through and are going through. I think we as a forum are constantly "thinking with a hammer" and change our previous views according to new information or just reviewing what we thought the sessions were really saying (I do it all the time).

In the above, I could not remember anywhere that the Kantekkians were transported in the form of "microbes or viruses"(although I suppose that method might be possible for influencing various species but like you "I never really bought into that" for transporting survivors from Kantek to earth). I also think we have to consider the fact that some parts of the early sessions were influenced to the point that Frank was coming through with his own biased message. However; I think Laura has notated most of those instances in the sessions where they occur after she suspected this was occurring she bated him with a test to bring out his penchant for inserting his own messages.

What I could find on the method for transporting the survivors of Kantek involved more than one. There are several sessions where the Cs describe different ways some Kantekkians were rescued and brought to earth.

The Kentekkians got around after arriving here so in this first session quote I included more than really directly applies to the original transportation part (I hope it is something worth thinking about considering all the genetic tampering going on).

Session 31 May 1997:
Q: That is NOT friendly! I don't want to know things that are not friendly. Now, you have got me so startled that I don't even know if the path I am following in researching the history and the other things is even worthwhile or useful.

A: Oh, you bet it is!!!!!

Q: Is the historical research going to gradually bring me to this knowledge that would cause me to now 'die of shock?'

A: Maybe.

Q: In the information I now have on the Canaries, I found that a strange icon appeared on the island long before the conquest, long before any missionaries or Europeans arrived. The natives were the big, blond types. They said that they knew this icon was divine because following its appearance, there were processions of angels, or divine beings, up and down the beach where it appeared, lights, smells, chanting and singing and so forth. How did the statue of the Virgin of Candelaria arrive on the beach at Tenerife?

A: Teleportation.

Q: Who teleported it there?

A: The "Celts."

Q: Celts in the sense of the Druids?

A: Or in the sense of Atlanteans.

Q: Now, you said before that Atlanteans were not Celts, is that correct?

A: No.

Q: The Atlanteans were Celts?

A: "Celts, Druids," etc... are merely latter day designations.

Q: Let's back up here. You said that the Celts came from Kantek. They were transported by the Lizzies... brought here, correct?

A: Yes.

Q: When the Lizzies did this, how many Celts were physically brought here?

A: Hundreds of millions.

Q: How long, in our terms, did it take to bring these Celts to this planet? Or, is this ongoing?

A: Well, in the sense that you measure it, let us say about a week.

Q: Did they transport them in ships, that is some sort of structure. That is, did they load them up, move them into 4th density, reemerge here in 3rd density, or something like that?

A: Close.

Q: And they unloaded them in the area of the Caucasus, is that correct?

A: And regions surrounding.

Q: And, that was what, 79 to 80 thousand years ago?

A: Over 80,000.

Q: As I understand it, Atlantis was already quite a developed civilization at that time, is that correct?

A: Yes, but regions change with waves of immigration, or conquest... witness your own lands.

Q: You also said once that there was a nuclear war in India and that this was what was being discussed in the Vedas when it talks about the 'blue-skinned' people who weren't really blue because they were Celts, and they were flying in aircraft, and they were engaged in this war, etc. Who were the Celts at war with?

A: The Paranthas.

Q: Now, wait a minute! Who are the Paranthas?! Do we have a new player here?

A: Not new.

Q: Do we know them by another name?

A: Choose.

Q: The Atlanteans? Were the Celts of India at war with the Atlanteans in the Atlantic?

A: Atlantis was merely a home base of an advanced civilisation of 3 races of humans occupying different sections of a huge Island empire, which, in itself, underwent 3 incarnations over a 100,000 year period as you would measure it.

Q: The 3 races were the Celts... and who were the second and third?

A: Or Kantekkians.

Q: Are the Kantekkians different from the Celts?

A: Only in the sense of long term racial and genetic blending.

Q: So, Atlantis had the Kantekkians and who else?

A: Race you would call "Native Americans," and a third, no longer existing race, somewhat resembling Australian or Guinean aborigines, only lighter in complexion.

Q: Was this third group destroyed by the other two?

A: One of the 3 cataclysms.

Q: Paranthas. Who were the Paranthas?

A: Nation of race mentioned above.

Q: So, the Paranthas were the antecedents of the Abos of Australia?

A: Yes, and compare to now existing peoples of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Australia, and New Guinea for similarities, bearing in mind genetic mixing and dilution.

Another form of transportation for the Kantekkians has also been mentioned besides the Lizzies rescue in the following session. It is something rather mysterious and sought after even now called the "Merkabah", "The Matriarch Stone", "The Mother Stone".

Session 26 February 2002 (no Frank involved in this session):
Q: {Laura and Ark have a short discussion concerning the coincidences they have been noticing in their environment.} (L) Is our assessment of all the many coincidences gathered around in such a short period of time, that it is a changing of the program or a bridging of the realities, is that a correct assessment?

A: Yes, for the better.

Q: (L) We were making some theories about this object that Vincent Bridges was looking for - the Ark of the Covenant, or the Holy Grail. I believe that we understand that this is an object that is of great usefulness, some kind of lensing device. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Is this something that the STS groups - yeah, we know everybody on earth is STS, but I mean the heavy duty ones - had at one time and then lost, or lost control of?

Q: (L) How did they lose it?

A: It was not so much "lost" as it was "retrieved" and put away for safe keeping.

Q: (R & L) Who retrieved it?

A: 4th density STO mission.

Q: (L) Who is it that is looking for it? Is it 3rd density STS or 4th density?

A: Both.

Q: (L) If it is a 3rd density device why do 4th density critters want it?

A: It is a trans-density device.

Q: (L) Well if 4th density STS are so technically advanced how come they can't just make another one?

A: This item is tuned by consciousness. It is of such a frequency that STS gifts are not capable of such precision. The range includes multiple possibility vectors. STS operates within a narrow range.

Q: (R) So they can't make it, but they can use it. So they have to find one that is already created. (L) Is that possible? (A) Operated by consciousness. (L)They said tuned not operated. First of all we want to ask whether they mean tuned as in tuned when it was created or as tuned as in using. (A) There is this scenario that they will wait until the STO guy will find it and tune it, and still only then they will jump on 'em. (L) Right. Do you mean tuned as in the tuning of the creation or the tuning of the operation?

A: Creation.

Q: (A) Okay. Once it is tuned, it is tuned, right? (R) Yeah. And if it was similar to our simulation then tuning is done by exposing it to similar frequencies. (L) Or maybe assembling it by virtue of frequencies that are produced. But it still needs to be established whether or not they can see it. So we have theorized that the reason they can't find it, the only reason we can see for why they can't find it, is because for some reason it is protected by frequency or something and that they don't know where it is either. Is this correct?

A: Mostly. They have a general idea.

Q: What specifically prevents them from isolating the exact spot and getting it?

A: Occlusion.

Q: (A) What is occlusion? (R) I think that's similar to ...

A: Frequency fence.

Q: (R) Which is similar to what we've been talking about. If you don't have the same frequency it's ... (L) Or they can set a frequency around it that these guys can't tune to and can't penetrate. (R) It becomes invisible in some sense. (L) But they can still in some way detect a region or something. But it can be like noise or something maybe; so much noise that they can't isolate the signal. Is this the reason these people keep coming after us, because they want us to help them find this thing? Is this the reason?

A: More or less. Though not the only one.

Q: (R) Well I guess another major reason is just to disrupt in general. So more or less yes, but there are other reasons. Well Jay Weidner said that they now think that Frank is going to help them find it, that he is a channel for Set. (A) We don't know if this is true. What Jay Weidner says about their hopes about Frank. If that were true they would already have Frank they would be busy with Frank and they would be leaving us alone. So, I don't think it is so important. (L) I don't either. It was just bait tossed out by Jay Weidner. (R) I was wondering about the possible positive uses of the device?

A: Multiple. In ancient times this object was called the Gift of God. It was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence.

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things ... (R) Is this the Merkabah?

A: Mother Stone, yes.

Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?

A: Kantek.

Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of their planet?

A: Some of them.
Others transported by Lizards.

To make things even more complex the Kantekkians were in "regular direct contact" with the Cs before their transportation by the "Lizzies"/Orion STS according to the following session:

Session 24 September 1995:
Q: (L) Well, the word "kilt" comes from "Celtic," but no one seems to know where they originated... they just sort of appeared on the landscape, so to speak.

A: Exactly!

Q: (L) Are you going to tell us?

A: No, not just as of yet.

Q: (L) So, there is some interesting connection! (RC) Does it mean "warrior race?"

A: If you prefer! We have close affiliation with the "Northern Peoples." Why? Because we were in regular, direct contact with them on Kantek, before they were "lifted" to Earth by Orion STS.

Q: (L) If you were in direct contact with them, how come they were in cahoots with the Orion STS bunch?

A: Who says they are in "kahoots?"

Q: (L) Weren't they rescued by the Orion STS?

A: Yes. But one need not be in "kahoots" to be rescued!!!

Q: (L) Well, if the Orion STS brought the Celts here, they must have brought them for their own purposes, am I correct?

A: Essentially, but herein lies the reason why you need a review. You see, you have some gaps in your knowledge base which are caused by channeling, absorbing and analyzing information out of sequence with what we have given you and mixing it all together!

From my perspective, the above gives a more hopeful outcome for the descendants of the Kantekkians as "bizarre" as that may sound.

session-28-august-1999

Also, after fall - people start to desire sex, pleasure, etc. Increased physicality.

Then pre-fall people could have less physicality, eg. smell, taste.

It is just clue dunno if correct

Last week i was eating almonds, and they totally had no taste.
Also am experiencing that feeling in your nose, like your about to sneeze, a bit burning and itching, but you dont have to sneeze.
My nostrils also itch, as if there is always a fluff.
The last 2 happen mostly when i am outside, could be a coincedence thoo.

Back
Top Bottom