2nd weekend of street sales since the beginning of the events. I have to admit that I was hoping to feel a weakening: people finally realize that the authorities' behaviour does not correspond to reality and therefore become less docile. Not at all. Quite the opposite, it's worse. I haven't heard a single person question... anything.
Yeah, unfortunately I'm seeing the same thing. The other day my brother called me and we talked about what's going on. I guess you can say he is a 'flaming' Trump hater and believes CNN like it's the gospel. I usually walk on egg shells when talking about these things with him since he's so emotional (although he's intelligent). He pretty much flipped out when I told him we are being lied to by the media, especially CNN. He got really mad, called me a fool, and hung up on me! So that's what we are dealing with. There are two realities that people are living in. One based on what is True, the other based on wishful thinking. That being said things change. Planetary cycles change (which the masses of people are affected by). Things might shift on behalf of conscience and a thirst for what is true. If this were to happen suddenly in the majority then the puppet masters couldn't control it anymore then they could control a firecracker after it goes off.

If I remember correctly, this video has already being posted in this thread and it's fake news. Perhaps someone will remember better.

Yes, it was this post here:

Who is this "doctor"? Which hospital in Spain is he working at? Or the woman who is giving the "report" from Madrid?

One Greek journalist who lives in Madrid calls this video a hoax. (Google translate from Greek)

[...]

:curse: Not available, they are censoring or what, still can't access any video.

Read what it says on the screen when you click play. It says that you have to click the authorized link to see it.

Anyway, watched it. They were a bit chary of actually showing the whole hole.... but from what I could see, it was about 35 to 40 ft deep by 70 to 80 ft diameter. I suppose it could be some bodacious explosives...

Screenshot of video:
1585494550699.png

Another thought came to mind in considering the unprecedented global reaction including shut/lock-downs and citizen evacuation flights

During WW2 in some countries, residents/workers/people who were originally from 'enemy' countries were sent to internment camps, even if they had nothing to do with the military or war. The global resetting right now, getting everyone back to their homes literally, including expats, basically reorganizing the distribution of people throughout the globe and preventing tourists from travelling - one of the biggest differences between now and WW2 was mass tourism and civil aviation. It could be a prelude to a greater geopolitical battle - by ensuring most nationals of each country have returned home, thereby limiting the need for commercial aviation, the stage is set for conflict.
OK @MikeJoseph82 but how do you account then for the forced mass migration that was orchestrated and allowed most likely by the same forces in the recent years? I doubt those guys were shipped back home.

It seems, who ever is planning this, they have time at their side and they are handling this whole situation as some kind of medieval castle siege: Currently they are starving out the defenders.
Don't know if I'm trying to self-soothe here, but I've been thinking a bit more about the escape of the virus at Fort Derrick in the U.S. Did they use soldiers or civilians in an experimental vaccine or was it just that the virus escaped. If soldiers were exposed how far has it spread through the army.? Could the army be another fear for the PTB or do we assume the Army is now a fully authoritarian follower set up or will some buck the trend.

Were the War Games in Europe cancelled for that reason-----to monitor the soldiers?

this is very touching, an unvoluntary tear went down my cheek watching it.

It is a vid (in german language) of Dr. Bodo Schiffmann, he already appeared on this thread, and this is a very personal vid about his feelings towards his father, who hopefull will turn 88 this year. His father has dementia, no signs of a cold, but fell at home some days ago. Schiffmann talkes about the emotional and relational damage because he is not allowed to visit his father, and neither are his children allowed to see their granddad. He also mentions another basic right eroded: the permission to practice your religion. Churches are closed now.
There are pics circulating of packed full mosques here in Germany, which i cannot verify, because the pics could be from another time, not from now. Does anybody know something about this?
This has been removed as well.

this is very touching, an unvoluntary tear went down my cheek watching it.

It is a vid (in german language) of Dr. Bodo Schiffmann, he already appeared on this thread, and this is a very personal vid about his feelings towards his father, who hopefull will turn 88 this year. His father has dementia, no signs of a cold, but fell at home some days ago. Schiffmann talkes about the emotional and relational damage because he is not allowed to visit his father, and neither are his children allowed to see their granddad. He also mentions another basic right eroded: the permission to practice your religion. Churches are closed now.
There are pics circulating of packed full mosques here in Germany, which i cannot verify, because the pics could be from another time, not from now. Does anybody know something about this?

This whole situation just highlights how much better off people would be if multi-generations of families lived together. Human beings have allowed themselves to be maneuvered to the point where this kind of torture is possible.

Apparently some food looting has begun in Sicily because people can't afford to eat, Police are now guarding the shops, Italy's PM says he'll send food vouchers:

Snippets:
"Police with batons and guns have moved in to protect supermarkets on the Italian island of Sicily after reports of looting by locals who could no longer afford food.

According to La Repubblica daily, a group of locals ran out of one of Palermo's supermarkets without paying.

"We have no money to pay, we have to eat," someone reportedly shouted at the cashiers."

Tweet from AFP with full article:

'We Have to Eat': Sicily Police Crack Down on Looting
by Naharnet Newsdesk 4 hours ago

Police with batons and guns have moved in to protect supermarkets on the Italian island of Sicily after reports of looting by locals who could no longer afford food.

The novel coronavirus has claimed more than 10,000 lives across the Mediterranean country, about a third of the world's total, creating the worst emergency Italians have known since World War II.

Simultaneously, it has eroded the economy, which had been the third-largest in the European Union before the new illness reached Italian shores from China last month.

A lockdown designed to curb contagion has shut almost everything across the country since March 12, depriving millions of steady incomes.

The building sense of desperation reportedly boiled over on Thursday in Sicily, long one of Italy's least developed regions.

According to La Repubblica daily, a group of locals ran out of one of Palermo's supermarkets without paying.

"We have no money to pay, we have to eat," someone reportedly shouted at the cashiers.

In other Sicilian towns, small shops owners that are still allowed to stay open have been pressured by the locals to give them free food, Il Corriere della Sera said.

The paper wrote of a ticking "social time bomb" in the region, which is home to around five million people, and which has officially recorded 57 deaths from COVID-19.

"I am afraid that concerns shared by much of the population -- about health, income, the future -- will turn into anger and hatred if this crisis continues," Giuseppe Provenzano, Italy's minister overseeing southern regions, told La Repubblica.

An AFP reporter saw four armed policemen guarding one of Palermo's supermarket entrances on a rainy Saturday afternoon.

They stood silently, hands behind their backs or tucked into the straps of their bulletproof vests, their faces partially hidden by green masks.

They did not speak or interact with the shoppers, a silent presence seemingly aimed at showing a government still in control.

"People who attacked the supermarket are ignorant," said Carmelo Badalamenti, a local who like others stuffed his red cart with
groceries before everything shut down for the day Sunday.

"Plundering the supermarket will not solve anything."

In Rome, Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte appears aware of the building sense of anxiety, stress and fear gripping the nation.
Making one of his increasingly regular evening television appeals to the nation Saturday evening, Conte promised to send food vouchers to those who cannot afford groceries.

"We know that many suffer but the state is there," Conte said.

His government is earmarking 400 million euros ($445 million) for the emergency food relief program.

Especially when people's stomachs are empty. What is the priority when one is starving? Food or protection against an hypothetical infection?
One of the way the 1789 revolution was engineered was to manufacture food shortages (through targeted food price speculation and blocking the ships supplying Paris with wheat).
@Pierre I think you hit the nail on the head with the parallel with the French Revolution. I was thinking about this the other day, it seems that what we are witnessing is a major paradigm shift, just like that one and maybe studying more of what happened then might give us some insight into what's about to come?

Back
Top Bottom