The possibility of biological warfare has been considered and worked on by American strategists. This qoute comes from ''Rebuilding America's Defenses'', published by the think tank“ Project for a New American Century ”

(…) advanced forms of biological warfare that can target specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool“.

A handy qoute you can share with people who dispel biological warfare as a myth 😉

It was discussed to some extend in these threads:
:-)

Yeah... I tough so too.... Like: Great! I´ll have time to clean my apartment and spend time with my kids!
Only I still haven´t done the first part because I spend my days working from home and teaching kids.... It´s quite fun actually, helping kids make science and lierature projects and spend time with them.....
The articles are very good but they don't give the medication we should take. I asked my homeopath but she refused to tell me anything. She is afraid. So someone like me very alone maybe Keith you know which remedies I can buy now for future situation. We still have a homeopathic pharmacy but how long? My obsession is if my husband that have MS because of a vaccine take a vaccination he will die, for sure. The last time he took a tetanus vaccine with other devils vaccines (3 or 4 vaccines in a one shot) he became totally paralysed for 3 days. At that time I was not aware of the danger of vaccines.

On my phone, when I click on the title it takes me to the YT app. It plays from there.

Are you on a desktop or laptop and using a specific browser @Laurentien2? Maybe try a different browser?
restarted my computer and it work now. Thanks.

Watched the video, nothing of a truck can be seen, it was a hell of a blast to desintegrate it.:huh:

Or there was no truck,

The articles are very good but they don't give the medication we should take. I asked my homeopath but she refused to tell me anything. She is afraid. So someone like me very alone maybe Keith you know which remedies I can buy now for future situation. We still have a homeopathic pharmacy but how long? My obsession is if my husband that have MS because of a vaccine take a vaccination he will die, for sure. The last time he took a tetanus vaccine with other devils vaccines (3 or 4 vaccines in a one shot) he became totally paralysed for 3 days. At that time I was not aware of the danger of vaccines.
If you have a medical document about this incident occuring to your husband and a certifcate from his doctor, maybe he can be exempted? Besides, he can follow the protocol from orthomolecular published on sott From vaccinations to viruses: Vitamin C is a potent antidote -- Sott.net

I'm a bit surprised of Swedens more normal strategy in all this. For instance, Sweden has long been very cooperating with NATO, and some have suggested that it has a 'secret deal' with NATO since the days of Olof Palme. Plus, Sweden has also dutifully propagated the mandatory Russophobia, and as we know been one of the most liberal countries in the world (open borders etc.).

So, I'm not sure why they now are 'allowed not to follow orders'. Swedish members here maybe have a sharper perspective of what's going on? In the neighboring country, my country Finland, they've been very good boys and girls in the government, implementing a lockdown two weeks ago and doing everything what their masters tell them to (or indirectly via the propaganda).
Because this time, they must allow people join Greta in the streets :lol2:

And now this! Why are we not surprised???

I swear to God, it really does seem like they are using this virus scare to cover up something much bigger.
:scared: OMG, they prepare something, I don't dare imagining what.
And they've put in that bonkers for them huge amount of food, gold, sexual slaves, screens for observing the outside world and suffering of people. And these narcissistics believe they are too powerful, that their bunker is too profound and solid to be affected by earthquakes and comets.

this is very touching, an unvoluntary tear went down my cheek watching it.

It is a vid (in german language) of Dr. Bodo Schiffmann, he already appeared on this thread, and this is a very personal vid about his feelings towards his father, who hopefull will turn 88 this year. His father has dementia, no signs of a cold, but fell at home some days ago. Schiffmann talkes about the emotional and relational damage because he is not allowed to visit his father, and neither are his children allowed to see their granddad. He also mentions another basic right eroded: the permission to practice your religion. Churches are closed now.
There are pics circulating of packed full mosques here in Germany, which i cannot verify, because the pics could be from another time, not from now. Does anybody know something about this?

If you have a medical document about this incident occuring to your husband and a certifcate from his doctor, maybe he can be exempted? Besides, he can follow the protocol from orthomolecular published on sott From vaccinations to viruses: Vitamin C is a potent antidote -- Sott.net

I have nothing just papers that said that he have MS. You know that doctors when you go and tell them that this vaccine is not good and did that to my husband or same with medication they refused to listen to you and look at you as if you were a ET. Knowledge protects and I was not protected for the shot of Hepatitis B that gave to him MS and for the others vaccines. Thanks for the link to the article.

Amsterdam2020:03:28.jpg

Amsterdam city-centre is very quiet and clean (finally!) these days.
Half of the people outside is behaving weird, the other half is still normal and relaxed.

Yesterday I took this picture on our beloved DamSquare, the heart of Amsterdam.
Nowadays we have a bunch of confused pigeons and... a death-impersonator (!)

Yes, there should be clearly more infected than is known
Fact 22. In South Korea, the virus was controlled until the number of cases reached 30. But a woman, codenamed “Patient 31,” immediately infected about 1,200 people.
Fact 23. It turned out that she was very religious and continued to go to church, despite coughing and fever, ignoring the orders of the Korean authorities.

Here, of course, the emphasis is on the fact that religious people are stupid, but the essence is clear: 1 person in a public place can spread the virus very quickly

Just came across this and thought it was VERY worthy of sticking it here! It is a Grigorij Grabovoi forecast from April 2002!

Eurasia and viruses

In the forecast for May 2002, with regards to the states and countries of the world, it is necessary to highlight Eurasia, says G. Grabovoi, since general problems related to the consequences of the possibility of using bacteriological and chemical weapons on its territory begin to arise. If possible, countries of this continent should, conclude additional agreements on non-proliferation of these problematic types of mass destruction. It is advisable to facilitate negotiations on non-proliferation of these toxic systems (bacteriological and chemical) even in the local version, between Russia, China, India, Japan and Western European countries, so that already within three years to accept officially approved agreements at the interstate level.

Anyone who decides to use chemical and toxic weapons, can create a problem for themselves.

If, say, China uses means of destruction even of a low power, then the backward wave, of the same bacteriological infection, can develop in unforeseen laboratory scenarios. There are several reasons and one of them is a change in the concentration of the ozone layer, which can lead to the appearance of mutations of the infection. Therefore, from a country where bacteriological weapons will be used, especially after 2003, mutantly transformed viruses will pour back and the same part of territory of China, from where the infection was launched, will be covered by a new very complex infection. That is why, the care must be taken, to make even local versions of bacteriological wars impossible. Similarly, local chemical lesions can be transformed at the genetic level, weakening the gene pool of the inhabitants of Eurasia at a later date. Here, we need to keep in mind, that at the moment, global community has no restrictions on these types of weapons of mass destruction.

And as soon as they will exist, external states of other continents (e.g USA, etc.) will automatically join them and sign similar agreements among themselves and within themselves. In this way we will be isolated from the use of uncontrollable biological systems in the future, in which, say, mutated virus of an ordinary flu will be very difficult to cure. Such problematic mutations of ordinary pathogens cannot be allowed. Work on the prevention of this should already begin in May. By that time, already a proposal to start negotiations on such topic may come from China to Russia. And it is clear why from China.

As soon as the Eurasian continent is strengthened in terms of its resistance to terrorism, there will be less tension in relations with the United States. In the current conditions of a possible terrorist war, weapons used by terrorists can be theoretically neutralized, while it flies to some continent. Therefore, another aspect also acquires maximum significance – a calm situation on the entire continents, where the arrival of weapons can be quick and poorly recorded. This is the reason why the signing of intracontinental additional agreements should go on via a special program from May and better if the activity of such initiatives is supported by Russia. Otherwise, as already mentioned, in 2003, spread of bacteriological weapons can cause mutations of known diseases. After all, there are already such developments that are aimed at a rather problematic stage of the development of bacteriological systems (in the same China) that permits use of ordinary viruses, for example, influenza or hepatitis C, etc. and enhancing these viruses. These are the most dangerous virulent systems that invariably return to their production regions. Previously, there were bans on these type of researches, pursuing only the criteria for using pathogens as weapons. And now, segregation of phase of aggressive attack has disappeared.

In this regard, there are a number of leaks with unknown diseases on the territory of the same Eurasian continent and coverage of scandals in the press is stifled. In fact, there is already a manifestation of toxic emissions, which even in their current form act so negatively, that as they look like a certain disease, seemingly trivial, they cannot be clearly diagnosed and predicted regarding the consequences.

In the USA, from the beginning of 2003, similar programs will be laid down.

Therefore, as diagnosis of the prevention of local attacks and positive actions against silent bacteriological expansion, it is necessary to use not only vertical, but also interstate horizontal communication systems, when there is an interaction not only through federal authorities, but also contacts are developing between regions. For example, in interests of Russia, the governor of the border region can as effectively get into a contact with the Chinese etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom