Oh dear. The Crony Mind Virus has taken Jack Kruse too.

Saw this comment from HFL on Sott today:

Jack Kruse goes off his nut on coronavirus...

"I take it as a personal f*cking affront for these f*cking idiots to be out there saying what they're saying [that this pandemic is way overhyped]. I would almost like for this disease to come and visit them and their families."

That's Dr Jack Kruse, whose health research has been regularly discussed on this forum.

It just goes to show you that no matter what a person seems like on the outside - 'intelligent expert' or 'awake researcher' or 'compassionate thinker' or 'anti-govt critic' - you never really can tell until crisis hits and their inner landscape lights up, really for the first time.

Last edited:
By that I don't mean that it will not be violence on the streets. But all these stores for millionaires are well protected and their products are under a bunker somewhere, like pieces of art during the war, I think so.
Sorry I lost who was author of the quote, so much info and many things at once.
ABOUT THE ABOVE: This situation is a perfect PLAN because a store is INSURED and nobody WILL COME TO ANY LOSS except for th e idiots that could get caught breaking windows for some leather bags. The STORE CAN BREAK IT'S OWN WINDOW or hire me for example, to break said window and tomorrow claim FULL PRICE AS IF THEY HAD MADE A SALE of the MILLENIUM- very clever! The downward spiral we are climbing is like a tempest in a tea cup! Until the storm hits the tea cup! The ramifications are so connected into a network of net worth that it will make those of us who chose not to OWN, wish that we would have! PROBLEM with that ONLY the ones who somehow never were attracted to OWNING anything, after losing many things time again....

Still a few pages behind.

it is almost as if they are "culling the herd" to face the coming cosmic changes.

When this thing started my partner said its a culling, maybe she was right. More and more its starting to look like that and I keep coming back to, what they don't want us to see? Why lock us all up? Is it just so we don't catch it? I don't think so, Did the consortium have a plan in place to cull the population down to an easier to manage size? This opportunity presented its self , with 4D influence the plan goes into effect. Generations have been brain washed, mental health is a big issue, humanity has been broken down to a point were they are asking for their own imprisonment, lock us up, save us from death, policing each other. The fear the hysteria is insane the longer this goes on who knows were it will end. What damage will be done, families separated, grand parents cant see there grand kids the isolation will become unbearable for many, domestic abuse, death by suicide, the things Gaby mentioned patients not getting the care they need. Its happening all over the world. Medication, medical supplies shortage, Ive a client who needs medical supplies that are getting harder to get, hospital appointments cancelled, he has cancer, hearth condition, diabetic and had a stroke. Good look trying to get the district nurse out. I'm sure there are many more in this situation all over the world. Hope I am wrong but, I feel this wont end well for many people, the longer it goes on, the more damage will be done. Will people wake up? will the truth come out? Do people want to know? Time will tell, interesting and uncertain times, out of all this suffering will a better world be born?? Sorry, this turned into a bit of a rant.

News in the media suggests, the situation is getting very bizarre. Like some kind of a Slow-Motion Nightmare: where you try to talk to people - actors in your dream - , but most or enough of them are completely mind-controlled Authoritarian followers. Powers To Be, who completed the mind programming of the masses, are using the [human]drones to lock down everything and prepare for what?

It seems, who ever is planning this, they have time at their side and they are handling this whole situation as some kind of medieval castle siege: Currently they are starving out the defenders.

Food soon must begin to run out.. Riots are projected. Martial Law to the rescue.. Military forces are being activated. I was thinking about the current rulers of this planet. They definitely have time on their side, they just have to establish a preliminary situation and wait for people to get weak from hunger. Remember how after mass shootings and during exercises for same students were instructed to grab each others shoulders and make a human-train by walking in lock-step, which we have seen on media-distributed videos? The situation is getting so bizarre with governments walking in the same mind-controlled-lockstep that I was pondering, what are the Lizzies up to?? What the heck is going on? Why aren't they beginning the Invasion? So I wrote:

Tactical assessment for an alien invasion:

Lizard Command, Sol sector, third planet. Overseer Acquiim presiding. Project: fear-energy extraction on the human slave planet: Earth [Saras III.]

Prime Directive One:
[being observed]
Always the maximum amount of energy should be leeched from the targeted population on any planet. [currently being occupied via underground bases and remotely occupied via off-planet command infrastructures]

As per your latest instructions:
...Planet is in the process of being locked down, as requested. ...Establishing an Orwellian society is ongoing in an attempt to maximize dread and suffering of the masses.

Note: There are musings and arguments from our regional commanders about a necessity of a direct invasion with mass landings and annihilating the indigenous populace via weapons of mass destruction or terraforming, - leaving only a minimum amount breathing in order to create slave work force... This, I think, would be counterproductive, since it would harm Prime Directive One.

In order to keep the fear-energy extraction ongoing, various strategies have been tried throughout the artificially-assembled human history, like the Hitler-project, then large scale terror, wars on terror, mass shootings, 'viral plague mass scares' and the current martial law disguised as Covid-19 pandemic. Fear must always be maximized in the minds of the masses in order to attain the desired negative energy-mixture extract. Surrounding the planet with extreme negative energy proved to be a great help!

Significant difficulties encountered:
Despite all our efforts to scramble their minds, colinear wave reading consciousness units are still anchoring the dreaded STO frequencies! They are keeping contact with The Enemy [STO Alliance] and always dispersing their truth designed to completely destroy our efforts. Unfortunately these STO-aligned souls [both originally human and alien] have embedded themselves into the targeted indigenous population and are actively counteracting all our efforts to keep our fear-energy extraction project ongoing.

Therefore we ask for guidance, what should we do next? Begin the invasion and close down the current Earth-project for good? Or try to keep up leeching fear-energy from the souled population in Your earlier planned and now being carried out re-structuring the political structure into an Orwellian One World Government? Please advise..

Signed: Overseer Acquiim
MailTo: 6th Density Orion Overlords

awaiting your decision...

Last edited:
I was wondering if it wouldn't be possible to use the Russian rutube.ru ? What I am thinking of is when people see a good video which might well quickly be censored, then to download it and then upload it to rutube, after which that link can be shared. Other forum members might know if rutube provides the possibility to upload videos there and if yes, then that would be an alternative to bypass the censorships...at least temporarily.
Someone also previously suggested using Bitchute. What you say has been on my mind too. We are entering era of total censorship and it is imo probable that within a year or two servers like Rutube will be cut off from access for the Western countries but I think it would be a worthwhile project to have a cloud for those videos. But it takes some manpower so that would have to be rather a wide network approach where anyone who sees an interesting clip would immediately download it, then post about it in a dedicated thread and if approved he/she would uploaded to the database / channel / cloud. Food for thought.

Home 3D printing technology simply does not meet the manufacturing standard for medical objects. It is known that the material used for printing (generally polylactic acid - PLA-) is a material that is permeable and susceptible to the elements -water, sunlight, etc.- In addition, when the material is printed by deposition between layers, there is sufficient space for any pathogens (not just COVID) become embedded and survive there.
Well, probably the best thing at the moment is to get your own, sewn by your friend or relative, something home-made. If you can get hemp or linen fabric, it's great, if not then whatever will do. We know that C-19 is not an issue for the most part so if we are obliged to carry a mask, simple piece of cloth will do. It would be a very different when we have a serious pandemic which will likely come some day. But today the main worry is to get quality stuff for medical workers and people in risk groups. The rest of us will be fine. Kitchen towel is healthier than this:

Surely these workshop people barely get any money. It's the corporations, oligarchs and politicians who are acting like heroes and national saviors praising themselves for ability to deliver what their people 'need' in time of crisis they created. "We say you need this! You should thank us 'cause we have obtained this premium quality materials for you in sweat and blood!" (sweat and blood of the people in Asia, perhaps Africa too, they forget to mention)

We have just been informed that New Zealand has had its first CV19death. But the situation is curious and I suspect they are palming off a death from the flu to CV19. Here is why.

I have been carefully watching the daily reports of the number of people in the ICU and to date there has only been one - a 70 year old gentleman. The lady who died today was admitted to hospital earlier in the week with the flu (they are now saying this was a mis-diagnosis). She was a regular patient, well known to hospital staff and also had underlying medical conditions ( they have not clarified what these conditions were). Apparently they discovered on Friday that she had CV19, and boom, she died this morning - all please note without going into the ICU and/or being put on a ventilator. So, I am 99% certain she died from the flu and/or her underlying medical condition, but she is being "mourned" as the first death from CV19 and of course her death is being held up as the reason we are all in lock down and must obey the rules.

We continue to live in interesting times. The PM also reported that since strict lock down started 3 days ago, there have been more than 2,000 calls to the 111 number (our version of 911) reporting people for violating the lock down conditions. It was kind of amusing - the official response has been to launch an online form for people to complete if they want to rat on their neighbour so please use the form so that the police can concentrate on real policing, was the message. A bit of a subtle dig at the rats that have appeared in the community, such rats much disliked by the average Kiwi.

"THE GENTLELADY IS OUT OF ORDER!"

Freshman Rep. Haley Stevens praised health care workers and refused to yield the floor during the House debate Friday morning

The Hill reports

Before speaking, Stevens wiped down the microphone with a disinfecting wipe and put on latex gloves as one of the precautions lawmakers were taking during the floor debate to help prevent further spread of the virus.
"I rise before you adorning these latex gloves not for personal attention, not for personal attention, but to encourage you to take this disease seriously. I rise for every American who is scared right now," Stevens said, before the presiding officer announced her time had expired. 👨‍⚖️

They look like Nitrile (rather than Latex) gloves to me.

Well so far here in Alberta there has been 621 reported cases, 38 hospitalizations, 12 ICU admissions and 2 deaths. In Sherwood Park Alberta where I live there were 4 reported cases yesterday and 8 reported today. It has been really quiet the streets deserted and kind of creepy for the last few days but today when I was walking my dog there were quite a few people out walking around everyone was smiling and a few couples holding hands and it was nice. And also people have been turning on their Christmas lights maybe to make things a bit more cheery. And I noticed by the mailbox written on the sidewalk BE KIND and HAVE A NICE DAY. Little things can make a huge difference.

Vit C is ok with antiplatel/anticoagulant. For the sodium bicarbonate ok but it can increase sodium intake resulting wth increase of hypertension and or potassium depletium. But little dose not every day is ok.
Thanks Donjuan, thats an important consideration. I don't think the ascorbic acid with SB is going to work for him in this case because it requires to much SB to neutralize the acidity to make it palatable, and he needs to take it several times a day. Capsules would be better for him in this case I think. Unfortunately he already has the AA powder and since he lives rather far from town, and isn't really into supplements, it may be awhile before he gets something else. I need to read more on the SB thread Gaby linked to find more on hypertension.

I appreciate you being here also and your inquiry and explanations into whats happening in Italy. Its a very sad situation to say the least.

@Agron you are totally correct. We are being controlled through one of the most basic elements: fear. Especially fear of death. How can we remove the fear of death from people so that we immunize ourselves from such manipulations?
Education, not necessarily what schools teach.

As Gandalf so appropriately put it to Bilbo as they were about to leave middle Earth, "think of it as another adventure " to which Bilbo said "oh, I think that I am quite ready for another adventure ".

Food soon must begin to run out.. Riots are projected. Martial Law to the rescue.. Military forces are being activated.

My wish is that very soon small pockets of riots will break out in some countries and rally others sitting on the edge to force some of these leaders to ease up on some of these damned lock down measures. Hopefully these riots will not get too bloody. I have been following stories coming out of the US where people are cleaning out Gun Shops. Guns and ammunition shelf are empty as soon as they are replaced. See related article Panic At The Gun Shop: Coronavirus Fears Cause A Run On Ammo And Firearms

Thanks Donjuan, thats an important consideration. I don't think the ascorbic acid with SB is going to work for him in this case because it requires to much SB to neutralize the acidity to make it palatable, and he needs to take it several times a day. Capsules would be better for him in this case I think. Unfortunately he already has the AA powder and since he lives rather far from town, and isn't really into supplements, it may be awhile before he gets something else. I need to read more on the SB thread Gaby linked to find more on hypertension.

I appreciate you being here also and your inquiry and explanations into whats happening in Italy. Its a very sad situation to say the least.

I have been doing a 2:1 ascorbic acid:sodium bicarbonate mix -- making sodium ascorbate. I find it a much more palatable VITC than AA, FWIW, and it brings the PH much closer to neutral (though I don’t have the gear to test exactly how close)

Kris

Back
Top Bottom